Miss the Original PW?

Options
1235»

Comments

• ImperfectDan - Archosaur
    ImperfectDan - Archosaur Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I don't get this mentality. Spending money on PWI (or any form of online entertainment) is no less "RL spending" than buying a ticket to a movie. It's disposable income used on a temporary form of entertainment. In the end, you're not keeping what you *paid* for.

Hell, I'm sure most people spend more money on alcohol per year than it would cost to buy r9. If you took that money and spent it on r9 instead of the alcohol, you'd get to enjoy it way longer (i.e. until you decide to quit) and your liver would probably be grateful.

lordhanzo wrote: »
    +1.

not meant to be harsh, but most ppl that I've met or known that says "I dont spend money on game, I spend it on RL" usually has a bankrupt wallet, or doesn't has a job with enough salary to support them a month to have some left to spent freely on entertainment.

repeat: most of them.
    repeat: that I've met or known.

plus, saying spending money for entertainment "A" is better than spending money for entertainment "B" is nonsense. each to their own.

Guys it's not about offending anyone... we have just different point of views.. and btw i was replyin to someone that said that only POORS or LOOSER in rl dont spend money on game.. making no difference and acting like "master of universe"....
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    - I miss PvP over a Iron Ore dig spot.

- I miss camping WQ 29

- I miss seeing 10 people North of Hidden Orchid doing missions

- I miss MagicHamtsa

- I miss taking part in PvP at lvl 80 (Oh wait, I still do)
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • ScreamingSKY - Archosaur
    ScreamingSKY - Archosaur Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    what i hate is when people rage about somin that wont come back
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    what i hate is when people rage about somin that wont come back

What I hate is when illiterate people complain when they should just shut up because it makes them look so stupid.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.