TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Options

Comments

• TPstar - Sanctuary
    TPstar - Sanctuary Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Merely proved our point, after being asked for a while to join LG/Regi and choosing to remain out of it. We knew if things went bad enough Regi would turn to us. Gotta keep those easy lands coming in.

My money is on Enelysion to win, if Enelysion can get about 60 people to TW and not wasting too much effort on Kakumau.
  • Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    Chrisssss - Sanctuary Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    My bid is on Regi to win I don't remember the last time Ene had a challenge tw, if anything it'll give ene some practice since Vindi right there. It's gonna happen sooner or later Strife.
  • Tamarlyn - Sanctuary
    Tamarlyn - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Merely proved our point, after being asked for a while to join LG/Regi and choosing to remain out of it. We knew if things went bad enough Regi would turn to us. Gotta keep those easy lands coming in.

I'm not quite sure what you mean Strife...do you think Ene is a roll for Regi? Is Ene looking for free land, wait, you have to bid to get more land?

Oh, and on a side note...for all of you who think Pinnacle is still the alt faction of Regicide- it isn't. Since November 12, 2011 we have been our own faction standing on our own two feet so honestly, please stop all the alt talk.
  • Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I'm not quite sure what you mean Strife...do you think Ene is a roll for Regi? Is Ene looking for free land, wait, you have to bid to get more land?

Oh, and on a side note...for all of you who think Pinnacle is still the alt faction of Regicide- it isn't. Since November 12, 2011 we have been our own faction standing on our own two feet so honestly, please stop all the alt talk.

Not trying to stir up anything but it reminds of a little faction long ago called Eminence, I'm not trying to stir up anything just sayin b:thanks
  • Tamarlyn - Sanctuary
    Tamarlyn - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Not trying to stir up anything but it reminds of a little faction long ago called Eminence, I'm not trying to stir up anything just sayin b:thanks

Oh drat!~ Did I forget to say we have NO affiliation with Regicide b:cute
  • Faynalia - Sanctuary
    Faynalia - Sanctuary Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    if anything it'll give ene some practice since Vindi right there..

b:question
  • TPstar - Sanctuary
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Enelysion has been next to us for more than 1 year (few weeks after server reset). They been boarder to Dreamweaver since Nefarious is out of that lower right corner.

I consider Enelysion as a friendly neighbor. We are not associated or affiliated in any ways. I won't ask them to mow my lawns, but they won't let their dog **** on my grass either. You can start your rumor some where else. b:bye
  • TPstar - Sanctuary
    edited January 2012
    Options

I hate to say this, but up till this day, people still calls us the old Nef. Now you know how we feel. b:surrender
  • Svaarog - Sanctuary
    Svaarog - Sanctuary Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Pinnacle does not even have all that many ex-Regis, maybe not even 20 of us that used to be in Regicide, but yea, don't see it a big deal. The other day in cube been called a filithy Regi by person i won't name or the fac he comes from, wow, I am so 'hurt', yes, we got Regi past and tbh am really proud of it; Pinnacle makes my 2nd tw faction on this server for 3 years, then I get insults or what they think is an insult by someone who changed like 20 factions and is in xy fac now for hardly a month? lol?
    Viking Pride b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • Risingdragon - Sanctuary
    Risingdragon - Sanctuary Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    b:sleep my money on regic no show vindi b:sleep
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    My money is on Regi no-showing VAMPS!
  • TPstar - Sanctuary
    edited January 2012
    Options
    My money is on Regi showing as VAMPS!

Fixed it for you. b:laugh
  • WhiteShot - Sanctuary
    WhiteShot - Sanctuary Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I hate to say this, but up till this day, people still calls us the old Nef. Now you know how we feel. b:surrender

yeh your right on that TP, but i have to say neither tam or me, have sayd your old nef anytime. your Vindicate.

peace buddy!
  • TPstar - Sanctuary
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Things changed a lot over the years.

I still remembered when I was level 80 something and running around with TT70 maybe +2 at the best and killing some abomination like mobs at east of 1k. It was impossible for me to finished that quest and I just grabbed Tam who happened to be in the area and helped me finish that quest. b:chuckle
  • bearishidonteven
    bearishidonteven Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Things changed a lot over the years.

I still remembered when I was level 80 something and running around with TT70 maybe +2 at the best and killing some abomination like mobs at east of 1k. It was impossible for me to finished that quest and I just grabbed Tam who happened to be in the area and helped me finish that quest. b:chuckle

hi old nef officer b:pleased
  • WispyWillow - Sanctuary
    WispyWillow - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options

Dude... You were in Eminence. A couple of times. I remember you rage quitting (cuz the colts lost a football game) and then begging to come back. Who do you think you are fooling?
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Dude... You were in Eminence. A couple of times. I remember you rage quitting (cuz the colts lost a football game) and then begging to come back. Who do you think you are fooling?

GDI, where's the b:popcorn emote? WE NEED A BEAR EATING POPCORN because that would be cool.

*Eats popcorn*
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
    edited January 2012
    Options
    GDI, where's the b:popcorn emote? WE NEED A BEAR EATING POPCORN because that would be cool.

*Eats popcorn*

Rarely agree with anything you say, but I agree with you here.
    edited January 2012
    Options
    WTB> Regicide vs Vindicate TW Video From 1/28/2012
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    WTB> Regicide vs Vindicate TW Video From 1/28/2012

for 200 Mil I make you blank video that lasts 7 min long. b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • deathrider35
    deathrider35 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Regi no-showed vindi?

They were all at VAMPS crystal lol
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    You target other arcanes a lot Kerona o.o
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    You target other arcanes a lot Kerona o.o

Dirty arcanes have to die too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    edited January 2012
    Options

b:chuckle Yup its true that happen, wasn't trying to fool anyone but on the fair side of things asw did promise that eminence would be its own tw faction and I wanted to be part of that. Also remember babypipi and fathippo asking me why I was in eminence and why don't I apply to nef. That never happen because I was loyal to eminence. So app to Ene but didn't get in because of real life reasons than app to Legendary where I have been ever since.
  • Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    edited January 2012
    Options

*Eats popcorn*

That was a Saint numbnuts we ate Da Bears
    edited January 2012
    Options

http://biyofan.joeyteel.com/awesome/beerbear.jpg
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    *Pre RB level
  • bearishidonteven
    bearishidonteven Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options

bearish > 49ers > saints

fact

WHO DAT
    edited January 2012
    Options
    bearish > 49ers > saints

fact

WHO DAT

You need your own emote, bearish. b:cool Would look like that but cuter.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    *Pre RB level
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    eminence pinnacle kakumau >> same boat

would like to 1v1 pinn again with ende :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    You can buy crispy m&m's online, even though they are discontinued in the US. Today is a good day.