Fashion is getting more and more X-Rated

Options

Comments

• LagunaStar - Heavens Tear
    LagunaStar - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Its revolting to see how male players dress their female characters-because it gives women a glimpse into how they view RL women, or how they wish we looked. There are so many beautiful dresses now than when I started, gotta find some way to get a least one. Armor has been a priority so far, but I am tired of my Tinker Bell dress.b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Star of the Sea
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Its revolting to see how male players dress their female characters-because it gives women a glimpse into how they view RL women, or how they wish we looked. There are so many beautiful dresses now than when I started, gotta find some way to get a least one. Armor has been a priority so far, but I am tired of my Tinker Bell dress.b:chuckle

Don't judge us men so quickly. Almost all women I know have a "dark perverted" side.

Problem with women, they won't admit it openly like men do.
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • Xinaeco - Harshlands
    Xinaeco - Harshlands Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Don't judge us men so quickly. Almost all women I know have a "dark perverted" side.

Problem with women, they won't admit it openly like men do.

Yah... you don't even wanna know what happens behind closed doors with my boyfriend and me. o____o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    NiightmareXz; lv 92 demon archer (retired)
    xinaeco; lv 9x sage veno (retired currently)
    lil nab secret cleric (main)
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Why can nobody read the ToS and realize that PWI is actually meant for a 18+ audience (not that it stops people at age 9 signing up or some ****) but seriously....don't QQ when their ToS protects what they do.
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Why can nobody read the ToS and realize that PWI is actually meant for a 18+ audience (not that it stops people at age 9 signing up or some ****) but seriously....don't QQ when their ToS protects what they do.

I agree with you Perses but I think in this case it's more of a "Taste in Fashion" discussion. Not an age requirement.

To me, since it's 18+ people should assume that things like this kind of fashion can happen. The problem I don't get is, why care? Noone is forced to buy it. Hell, I can't stand so much fashion that people wear when I go to the mall. Does not mean I should walk up to them and tell them what I think. If they are not breaking a law (Like a TOS) than it's my problem to avoid.
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I dont think any of the fash have been too explicit. tho males should really wear shirts. and get rid of bikini bottoms those scares me ._.' they're like thongs ._.' which i refuse to give my toons
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    Maelael - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,497 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I dont think any of the fash have been too explicit. tho males should really wear shirts. and get rid of bikini bottoms those scares me ._.' they're like thongs ._.' which i refuse to give my toons

Pho if you can find me a damn shirt that goes with my man-skirt, I'll wear it b:thanks
    pwcalc.com/bb6fc16982637a5c / pwcalc.com/28948ee5778526f5
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I agree with you Perses but I think in this case it's more of a "Taste in Fashion" discussion. Not an age requirement.

To me, since it's 18+ people should assume that things like this kind of fashion can happen. The problem I don't get is, why care? Noone is forced to buy it. Hell, I can't stand so much fashion that people wear when I go to the mall. Does not mean I should walk up to them and tell them what I think. If they are not breaking a law (Like a TOS) than it's my problem to avoid.

True this thread does lean more towards the "Why" issue of the fashion, but really it's just like you said "Why care?". It's not like making this thread on the PWE forums is gonna force the people in the PW-CN company to stop making fashion like this. (Though considering how they make some of their characters look over in asia...i'm kind afriad to see what the fashion looks like on them >_>)
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Its like the rule for female armor, but different too..

ARMOUR: Less of it, more protection

FASHION: Less on the female character, less protection from dirty boys b:avoid

MInd you, theres more great-but-doesnt-look-like-a-stripper fash in the boutique than there is slooty stuff, imo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    The new Nurse fash is so.....b:dirty....but seriously,don't you think PWE isn't a bit exaggerating?,how long till this game is rated "M" for his Female Fashion....

I think 80% of Female Fash makes you look like a *whateverYouSay*.

Edit:
    Sowie I forgot to add the"I couldn't care less",option :D

Discuss :O
    whys it more x-rated when we got girls walking on the beach (or other places) in skimpier stuff like bikinis

pple think its more x-rated only cause you dont see pple wearing such type of clothes that often and on top of that have dirty sex fantasys
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • FierySlasher - Raging Tide
    FierySlasher - Raging Tide Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Guys stop having pixel fantasies and walk out of ur basement for some fresh air. These fash are common and a favourite during halloweens and stuff. Welcome to the 21st century b:bye
  • ZackMystic - Harshlands
    ZackMystic - Harshlands Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Personally i have a sapphire dress for this mystic... but turns out i much prefer the look of arcane TT armour. So much cooler
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    78 Mystic ZackMystic
    95 BM ZackBlade
    Retired in March 2012, thx DarkNova for the fun.
    Exiirah made this purely awesome signature b:pleased Many thanks to her
  • Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Really, I don't know why there's a thread like this. After all those months that you people whined we didn't get it, we now do and you get all outraged "omg it's so revealing !!!"

Hmm, scuse me ?

Like others said there's a few fashion that show much more "skin" (read pixelated skin...) , and as someone else said too, there's more "classic looking-less revealing" fashion in boutique then some that seem out of Victoria's Secret.
    Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
  • XxStormy - Harshlands
    XxStormy - Harshlands Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    If you complain about the nurse fash, check this out http://ecatomb.net/fashion-f.php
    esp set 108. & 113 b:laugh
    I'm a female and I cant wait for it to come outb:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hollyyy - Lost City
    Hollyyy - Lost City Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Ok yes, the outfits do seem to be getting more and more revealing. But, isn't the western society as a whole moving away from older conservative views?

The complaining about these outfits is just ridiculous, considering that the source of them is Asia - a place where everyone likes to see women in skimpy outfits and sexualizing video game characters is no taboo. I just think that everyone here needs to observe that, and embrace it, obviously if you really think that the outfits we have now are just dare i say, too much for you, just click the show armor button and you're done. Or better yet, go and play a game like WoW, where nobody has the privilege of getting to customize their characters to the extent that we do.
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Kinda... I'm amazed that ppl are still even covered up just a little bit on beaches... I mean what happened to normal bathing suits? Now almost everyone walks into tiny bikini's that aren't leaving annything to the imagination... I may be young but I will never wear a bikini like that... b:shocked Too bad there are hardly any normal bathing suits to find these days also due to that trend... No swimming pool for me for that reason... b:surrender

Just use the internet, they even have swim dresses at some sites.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Sagek - Sanctuary
    Sagek - Sanctuary Posts: 1,156 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    isn't the western society as a whole moving away from older conservative views?

I wish but unfortantly a lot of the convervatives are still around and still find stuff like this as evil and shameful and such.. :sigh:
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    The chinese and japanese have a different..view of females than the rest of the world, so the somewhat "ecchi-ish" atmosphere this game has, more noticeably with female fash, came to no surprise to me. But yeah each fash is getting skimpier and skimpier. I know some of the fash on the private servers will not be released officially b:chuckle because some are borderline naked.

I like the nurse top and legs. But what bugs me about nurse top is that bear in the back. As of a matter of fact, all the fash I like, has a little something to it that would make it even better if it wasn't there..

like this outfit? http://www.ecatomb.net/cash%20shop/fashion/femme/f113.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Ikarium - Dreamweaver
    Ikarium - Dreamweaver Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Who cares? Oh my...I can see pixelated cleavage!

Borderline p**n? Are you kidding? Worse than this pops up in innocent Google searches.
    The Little Mermaid wore far less than the girls in this game and shes half TB too :P
    Really...if pixelated bewbs are a top worry, you need to get out more. Also, as far as kids go - learn to censor yourself what your kids are seeing and doing and be involved in their daily lives and the content they are taking in instead of blindly thinking companies and ratings boards should be doing it for you.
    Yes....speaking as a parent.
  • John_Smith - Harshlands
    John_Smith - Harshlands Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Who cares? Oh my...I can see pixelated cleavage!

Borderline p**n? Are you kidding? Worse than this pops up in innocent Google searches.
    The Little Mermaid wore far less than the girls in this game and shes half TB too :P
    Really...if pixelated bewbs are a top worry, you need to get out more. Also, as far as kids go - learn to censor yourself what your kids are seeing and doing and be involved in their daily lives and the content they are taking in instead of blindly thinking companies and ratings boards should be doing it for you.
    Yes....speaking as a parent.

b:laugh
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Just use the internet, they even have swim dresses at some sites.

Oh my... Those are lovely... Wonder if they ship to Europe as well... Or if I can find some sewing patterns for those...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • tidesuxbadly
    tidesuxbadly Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    ..to be ashamed of any part of the physical human body while been a human,, it's just.. well.. very very sad..
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    X-Rated is overrated.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Kuzshi - Dreamweaver
    Kuzshi - Dreamweaver Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    There's nothing fashion-wise that even implies anything X-rated. Being X-rated is about the act of sexual intercourse, not the exposure of body parts. And there's not even any explicit exposure of body parts to claim even that much.

Though clothing IS getting sexier <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    True... Appearently this year in Japan the so called "see-through skirts" are popular... Not to mention that girls there like to roll up their skirts untill their underwear are almost showing... O_o

i see this alot too. Most of the time those girls have cellulite its so gross. One girl fell and you saw everything even the cellulite bouncing. One of the worst things ive seen ever.
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    See through skirts do not actually exist in Japan in the way they are linked around the internet. They are photoshops. -.-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vesemr - Sanctuary
    Vesemr - Sanctuary Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Sorry man but what you expect from Asian product especially game in MMO type?
    And look in which age we re living. Sex and violence is everywhere and not many people is shocked about it, so?
    I'm not saying get used to it cause everybody got their own taste of style. But hey.. We playing Asian MMO so why some of people re so shocked?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Safeng, thanks for syg <3

Look how I care, that you don't like my English ,,|,,
    edited January 2012
    Options
    See through skirts do not actually exist in Japan in the way they are linked around the internet. They are photoshops. -.-

I was aware of that... The skirts have prints of underwear on them... b:chuckle

@Mitachi: It's not like all girls can help having that... But if I where them I'd try to keep it covered up as much as possible...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
  • SgtSandbox - Archosaur
    SgtSandbox - Archosaur Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    OMG BORDERLINE P**N, won't somebody please think of the children?!
    edited January 2012
    Options
    You know it kinda amazes me that this topic is being made now after the nurse set and not back when this set came out... Seriously I think the dev's might have had some realy weird thoughts when making this... b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]