Fashion is getting more and more X-Rated

Comments

• Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I guess a lot of people aren't into BDSM. nurse thing kinda leans towards submissive.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I guess a lot of people aren't into BDSM. nurse thing kinda leans towards submissive.

Lots of fashions actually go into that direction. Just look at all the leather and buckles...
    But yea, the fashion designers must be men :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I was aware of that... The skirts have prints of underwear on them... b:chuckle

@Mitachi: It's not like all girls can help having that... But if I where them I'd try to keep it covered up as much as possible...

Exactly, people should atleast have pride and not show it. No body wants to see it >.< but hey girls will do anything for attention these days.
  • BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    You know it kinda amazes me that this topic is being made now after the nurse set and not back when this set came out... Seriously I think the dev's might have had some realy weird thoughts when making this... b:chuckle

I perfectly I agree,I firmly dislike that fashion,looks like a woman dressed like a slave or some sort of domestic animal/tool, sick.
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    You know it kinda amazes me that this topic is being made now after the nurse set and not back when this set came out... Seriously I think the dev's might have had some realy weird thoughts when making this... b:chuckle

What's wrong with this set?

Covers up most of her body. The boots looks great. I have never been a fan for the hand/wrist pieces on any clothing. The top is very fashionable and is not overly revealing. If you are gonna critizize any piece perhaps the bottoms would be your target but still, really all it is are colourful leather cowboy chaps with booty shorts.

I am starting to wonder if it's us who enjoy this type of fashion who have the "dirty" minds or could it be the people who don't like it have minds that are much further in the gutter.
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    What's wrong with this set?

Covers up most of her body. The boots looks great. I have never been a fan for the hand/wrist pieces on any clothing. The top is very fashionable and is not overly revealing. If you are gonna critizize any piece perhaps the bottoms would be your target but still, really all it is are colourful leather cowboy chaps with booty shorts.

I am starting to wonder if it's us who enjoy this type of fashion who have the "dirty" minds or could it be the people who don't like it have minds that are much further in the gutter.

It's you who have the "dirty" minds deffinitly... b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    edited January 2012
    It's you who have the "dirty" minds deffinitly... b:laugh

Come on Yuna, first stage in rehable is....

Admitting it.

We know you are .... b:dirty girl.
  • Sagek - Sanctuary
    Sagek - Sanctuary Posts: 1,156 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    looks like a woman dressed like a slave or some sort of domestic animal/tool, sick.

Wow, whats the real issue here?

I mean I can respect your opinion but going and calling someones Art/Deign sick is kinda going over board. I am not a fan of that specific fashion because it reminds me of what some 50+ rocker chick would wear to a Alice Cooper concert and thats not really my schtick but still. Freedom of expression, you know?
    edited January 2012
    Wow, whats the real issue here?

I mean I can respect your opinion but going and calling someones Art/Deign sick is kinda going over board. I am not a fan of that specific fashion because it reminds me of what some 50+ rocker chick would wear to a Alice Cooper concert and thats not really my schtick but still. Freedom of expression, you know?

Freedom of expression does include insults.
    Beside I haven't forbidden anyone to wear that stuff
    cheers.
  • Nogie - Sanctuary
    Nogie - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I don't see the big deal. I think it's cute.
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    edited January 2012
    Freedom of expression does include insults.
    Beside I haven't forbidden anyone to wear that stuff
    cheers.

Insults are a form of poor education and lack of respect for others. IJS.

Using Freedom of Expression as an excuse for it just shows your respect level for others.
    edited January 2012
    Insults are a form of poor education and lack of respect for others. IJS.

Using Freedom of Expression as an excuse for it just shows your respect level for others.

I've been insulted since my first year of elementary school,I learned to just ignore some people.I think respect its important, relatively ,but not as important as freedom of speech,despite what some people say,even If I would insult em,I wouldn't prevent em in any physical or psychological form to say what they want.

For example,I don't respect what doesn't respect.I think that *pixel* dress doesn't respect the idea/dignity of women in general,even if no one forces anyone to wear it,nor to see it,let alone even comment it.
    And no,I don't care if you think Im just paranoid,that's me,period.
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    edited January 2012
    I've been insulted since my first year of elementary school,I learned to just ignore some people.I think respect its important, relatively ,but not as important as freedom of speech,despite what some people say,even If I would insult em,I wouldn't prevent em in any physical or psychological form to say what they want.

For example,I don't respect what doesn't respect.I think that *pixel* dress doesn't respect the idea/dignity of women in general,even if no one forces anyone to wear it,nor to see it,let alone even comment it.
    And no,I don't care if you think Im just paranoid,that's me,period.

So you are saying that you feel it's ok for all of us to basically disrepect everyone at anytime we individually feel its neccesary??

One does not have to insult to get a point across, it tends to have the opposite affect.

In the end, noone needs to be disrespectful at anytime ever.
    edited January 2012
    Come on Yuna, first stage in rehable is....

Admitting it.

We know you are .... b:dirty girl.

I'm still a childish girl despite my age... So it might be just me... b:surrender I have no problems with others not being like this though... Even if they wanna dress up **** irl it's up to them... b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    edited January 2012
    If people want to really see what games push the limits, try looking up a MMO based on an old character Govenor Swartzenager played.

Then you will seev what "xxx" fashion/design looks like. b:shocked
    edited January 2012
    So you are saying that you feel it's ok for all of us to basically disrepect everyone at anytime we individually feel its neccesary??

One does not have to insult to get a point across, it tends to have the opposite affect.

In the end, noone needs to be disrespectful at anytime ever.

- What everyone else is feeling like to do its their own business
    - "Does not have to insult",I assume you're assuming that I said/implicated that insulting is a"Have to"?,I don't remember that part of me saying that.
    - That's what you think :o
  • NinnaXXX - Sanctuary
    NinnaXXX - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    i dont rly mind the cloths , its not like you'd wear it irl lols (you got those separted cases like the manga thing) i think the tranny's enjoy the "nice view cloths" the most b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The greatest danger for most of us
    is not that our aim is too high
    and we miss it
    but that it's too low and
    we reach it.
    -Michelangelo
  • genotypist
    genotypist Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    i dont rly mind the cloths , its not like you'd wear it irl lols (you got those separted cases like the manga thing) i think the tranny's enjoy the "nice view cloths" the most b:chuckle

Says the person with triple X in their name. b:chuckle I kid, I kid.

Actually, most female fashion sets aren't too bad imo. The after-hours set is my personal favorite for females, because it has a touch of class and refinement with a dash of maturity.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] "Life is short...Bury! Steady Sword!"
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I was aware of that... The skirts have prints of underwear on them... b:chuckle

@Mitachi: It's not like all girls can help having that... But if I where them I'd try to keep it covered up as much as possible...

They don't they don't exist -.- That group of photoshops was done for a **** magazine.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ikarium - Dreamweaver
    Ikarium - Dreamweaver Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    This is kinda funny considering theres at least one place in the game where there's pillars with a stone carving of a woman on them who appears to have no top at all, and looks anatomically correct. b:chuckle
  • Ansatsushaa - Archosaur
    Ansatsushaa - Archosaur Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    WTB more fun sexy elegant fashions please <3 ^^

I prefer something that is more tailored to the fantasy role of the game. Something that suits the beauty and elegance of the scenery. I prefer the fashions that give off a classy sex appeal rather than a trashy one. Don't get me wrong I love how there is a mix between modern and more traditional choices of fashion. It's just my preferred choice to dress my toons in something that I'd be proud to wear in real life as well. :) b:thanks
    Rebirthed: Ansatsushaa Sage Psy & OhMonDieu Demon Mystic
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the sexy siggy I'm seriously stoked!<3b:thanks
  • Teseanna - Heavens Tear
    Teseanna - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,021 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Dev's must be male... Only logic explanation... I'm just glad they also make nice not-too-smexy clothes... If other girls want to walk around like they're selling their boddies it's up to them... I'm keeping myself nice warm and covered with the more elegant stuff... b:chuckle

yep you look pretty covered up in your sig b:chuckle
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I was thinking about this too. Lately all the fashion is kinda ****. I would like to have some cool looking fashion.
  • Mingkeey - Lost City
    Mingkeey - Lost City Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    i found some fash that the OP would probably enjoy,and to anyone who hates on womens fashon.Maybe we can bring these sets to the cashshop ASAP.Heres a link.dont know how to post a pic on here.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/442/together1.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/197/fashv.jpg/
    edited January 2012
    yep you look pretty covered up in your sig b:chuckle

Not my fault the skirts are too short... And like in anime it suits a character because they basicly have no buts and realy long legs... If one where to wear this irl without having extreme anorexia or something well... I doubt it would look the same... b:surrender

@Mingkeey: That would overdo it I think... But the NewYears fash comes close to that... b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    'm keeping myself nice warm and covered with the more elegant stuff... b:chuckle

*reads post*

*looks at sig*

ಠ_ಠ

EDIT: Oh **** ninja'd. Teseanna's stealth is op.

EDIT2: Heavy Armor actually looks really badass.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
    edited January 2012
    *reads post*

*looks at sig*

ಠ_ಠ

Guys have legs too... b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PurBlanca - Raging Tide
    PurBlanca - Raging Tide Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I got myself the nurse top... just because of the eevil wabbit on back. b:laugh

I wouldnt buy it, if it was just a VERY open top... and yes, for me this one is very open. As im ok with other fash pieces (even corsair top!) Nurse Top catches my eye, its cut too deep... Like srly, how would it work in reality? One step and your **** jumped out, oops?

I also feel weird standing near to max-sized in this body part characters, or even bigger, ini edited ones. Yes, im flat chested in real (size A for the win... no.) so Pur sure isnt flat, but not maxed neither. Mind the proportions ppl... After passing some level it looks just... not right b:surrender.
  • Eccii - Raging Tide
    Eccii - Raging Tide Posts: 481 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Y u complain about smexy female fashion?
    We should complain about male fashion getting fuglier.
    We should complain about barbs having no head-fashion after all these year. QQ
    After all that is done complain about "X-Rated" fashion on females with no butt or boobies whatsoever, no matter how "X-rated" fashion gets it'll never make anyone hard so where's the problem?b:laugh
    Retired on Barb-
    Currently playing mystic-
    edited January 2012
    ^
    The tiger has a point... Ironicly enough homosexual mariges and such are a taboo in China but they don't seem to have any problem at all with homosexual fash... b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]