Berserker_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    cuz pixels almost nudity is srs biznesb:bye
    [SIGPIC]www.spades.tw[/SIGPIC]
    b:cute
  • Fintan - Lost City
    Fintan - Lost City Posts: 1,245 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    We should complain about barbs having no head-fashion after all these year. QQ

And that venos can't wear fashion in fox form! b:chuckle

While we're at it, how about the fact that nude male elf/humans look like they were pressed into shape out of cheap clay? b:surrender
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    MuSHRooMS - Lost City (currently inviting new members) b:victory
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    The new Nurse fash is so.....b:dirty....but seriously,don't you think PWE isn't a bit exaggerating?,how long till this game is rated "M" for his Female Fashion....

I think 80% of Female Fash makes you look like a *whateverYouSay*.

Edit:
    Sowie I forgot to add the"I couldn't care less",option :D

Discuss :O

13+ is the age limit..if ya dont like it dont play the game.If yo ua real man you will like it..if you not a real man..gtfo
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • Fintan - Lost City
    Fintan - Lost City Posts: 1,245 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    13+ is the age limit..if ya dont like it dont play the game.If yo ua real man you will like it..if you not a real man..gtfo

Yes, because we don't want any girls in our clubhouse! Then they'll know what the real men do together with all that lotion! b:chuckle
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    MuSHRooMS - Lost City (currently inviting new members) b:victory
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • ashleyaddiction
    ashleyaddiction Posts: 339 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    You guys should see some of the characters we have on Rusty Hearts!
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited January 2012

Or some of the fash in Forsaken World... One set on humans even had a detailed side-view a boob... Well you know what I mean... b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • Suranda - Sanctuary
    Suranda - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited January 2012

Everytime I see that name I keep misreading it as Busty Hearts...
    Main: Alsiadorra - 101 seeker - Proud Marshall of Seagods
    ======================================
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over... - Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
  • shifty82
    shifty82 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2012
  • ashleyaddiction
    ashleyaddiction Posts: 339 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Everytime I see that name I keep misreading it as Busty Hearts...

Meet Roselle, one of the newer characters released in Rusty Hearts KR. http://i42.tinypic.com/rco7q0.png

"Busty Hearts" is true!
  • NinnaXXX - Sanctuary
    NinnaXXX - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    genotypist wrote: »
    Says the person with triple X in their name. b:chuckle I kid, I kid.

Actually, most female fashion sets aren't too bad imo. The after-hours set is my personal favorite for females, because it has a touch of class and refinement with a dash of maturity.

lol omg hushie! my x's have a total other meaning =p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The greatest danger for most of us
    is not that our aim is too high
    and we miss it
    but that it's too low and
    we reach it.
    -Michelangelo
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    lol omg hushie! my x's have a total other meaning =p

Is it because you have a very high concentration of alcohol?

b:puzzled
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • NinnaXXX - Sanctuary
    NinnaXXX - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Is it because you have a very high concentration of alcohol?

b:puzzled

lol basically xxx= xoxox in belgium its pretty normal to spam x's without meaning anything x rated but yeh at some point ingame ppl started asking me about those x's and they all thought it was x-rated , i swear when i wrote those x's i had a clean mind xDD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The greatest danger for most of us
    is not that our aim is too high
    and we miss it
    but that it's too low and
    we reach it.
    -Michelangelo
  • BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Meet Roselle, one of the newer characters released in Rusty Hearts KR. http://i42.tinypic.com/rco7q0.png

"Busty Hearts" is true!

*right click on the image and select"Save as..." *
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited January 2012

"Busty Hearts" is true!

That's just wrong in so many ways... b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Has anyone noticed that the teleport master is actually topless?

She's just got some body paint stuff.

I didn't find this out first it was secondary info. b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Yeah. Someone or another posted it a while back somewhere. Then someone else repeated it. And so on and so forth.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    lol basically xxx= xoxox in belgium its pretty normal to spam x's without meaning anything x rated but yeh at some point ingame ppl started asking me about those x's and they all thought it was x-rated , i swear when i wrote those x's i had a clean mind xDD

Sounds like it's worked out well for you.

b:chuckle
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • hiddenmonkey
    hiddenmonkey Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    http://www.ecatomb.net/pwi/fashion-f.php

Can't wait for half of those on the front page. The irony is I had visited the site for the first time in a long time and told a friend I want the nurse outfit... next day there it was.
  • Foxy_Fiona - Heavens Tear
    Foxy_Fiona - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    So I guess it's safe to assume that some people consider the Victoria's Secret catalog and website hardcore XXX? Yes, the fashion in this game and a lot of other MMOs are a bit on the racy side, but to consider it XXX is exaggerating a bit. Some of it's more like lingerie than clothing, but that's still not XXX.

Personally, I love some of the skimpy outfits. I'm not very outgoing in RL and I'm definitely not planning to run around in jeans and a sweater in a fantasy game when I have the option of putting something a little more interesting on my perfectly shaped pixel body! It's not considered a M or AO game until they release an "invisible" fashion that reveals all the "naughty" bits. I seriously doubt they will go that far.

I think it's a little funny how people are like "Woah! They are almost crossing the line with X fashion!" when there are people running around in flesh colored bikinis. That being said, I did get a PM from a prude a few years ago when I made my sin and bought the zebra bikini for her. Apparently I was supposed to be ashamed of myself since kids play this game. I rolled my eyes and laughed.
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Let me guess....

This is an effort made by PWE to match new mmo with delicious graphic + sexy armor & clothes... b:dirty
    That made by companies such as NCsoft, Blue hole, Nexon, Neowiz, Phantaghram, Liveplex...
    (forum rules : i can't say the game title b:chuckle)

In a few more year those games graphic will become "standard" for 3D mmo and PW graphic become "ancient". b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Let me guess....

This is an effort made by PWE to match new mmo with delicious graphic + sexy armor & clothes... b:dirty
    That made by companies such as NCsoft, Blue hole, Nexon, Neowiz, Phantaghram, Liveplex...
    (forum rules : i can't say the game title b:chuckle)

In a few more year those games graphic will become "standard" for 3D mmo and PW graphic become "ancient". b:laugh

The game they run, was the biggest flop of 2009. In just under a few months they already had to merge servers and they started with a lot more than PWI has currently. Seeing as this was supposed to be the PvP MMO to kill all others, it instead imploded, and now it is the deadest game ever.

Those here who probably started the game during the headstart program(you were allowed to play the game 2 days before official release to stores, aka stores being allowed to sell it. It's different from beta) know that this game was packed to the rim with players. Servers being unable to be entered because they were full, and all that jazz. What is going on now in PWI, is what caused the game downfall of that game but on a much larger scale. There was not cash shop then either(there is now, honestly why don't they just discontinue the game at this point).

All in all, it was an eye candy game, and the only thing it had over PW was more quests and being able to remodel armor.
  • Niteshadows - Harshlands
    Niteshadows - Harshlands Posts: 583 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    may they show more skin :)
    Do you hate me? Good, that makes for an adequate conversation starter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    OMG NEW FASHION SET FOR MEN HAS OPEN SHIRT FRONT.

/rq
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DoggyStylin - Sanctuary
    DoggyStylin - Sanctuary Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Bring the Mystic Outfit from FW to PWI b:sadb:cry
  • Merenth - Archosaur
    Merenth - Archosaur Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I voted not really lol. but then again behind the pretty face of my toon i am a guy, and i like looking at it so...yeah
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The way to gain a good reputation, is to endeavor to be what you desire to appear. - Socrates
  • Jinxers - Dreamweaver
    Jinxers - Dreamweaver Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited January 2012

YES. PLEASE. b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • John_Smith - Harshlands
    John_Smith - Harshlands Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited January 2012

Oh my, yes please.
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.
  • Adorable - Harshlands
    Adorable - Harshlands Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    genotypist wrote: »
    The after-hours set is my personal favorite for females, because it has a touch of class and refinement with a dash of maturity.

Yes but the one you mentioned is just not that pron stuff that kids keep getting from PWE more and more. Stockings, fishnets, high heels, stuff like that -- well over the edge.
    Since 2008
  • Teseanna - Heavens Tear
    Teseanna - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,021 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Guys have legs too... b:avoid

lol no they dont
  • John_Smith - Harshlands
    John_Smith - Harshlands Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    lol no they dont

b:sad So my awesome legs from years of cycling as a teen don't count? b:cry
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.