Fashion is getting more and more X-Rated

Options
BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
edited January 2012 in General Discussion
The new Nurse fash is so.....b:dirty....but seriously,don't you think PWE isn't a bit exaggerating?,how long till this game is rated "M" for his Female Fashion....

I think 80% of Female Fash makes you look like a *whateverYouSay*.

Edit:
Sowie I forgot to add the"I couldn't care less",option :D

Discuss :O
The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
Post edited by BerserkBeast - Sanctuary on

Comments

• John_Smith - Harshlands
    John_Smith - Harshlands Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I think ts ****ing adorable and its my current priority to get it for my Wizard. b:cute

Its not xrated until she gains nipples anyhoo. b:chuckle
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.
  • SoulRequiem - Sanctuary
    SoulRequiem - Sanctuary Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I would use any words but "adorable" lol
    As for nipples.... *uhmmm*
    WTB>More Fash
    Currently Want-to-buy list>>(W=White;B=Black;A=Any color)
    ((W. Steampunk Top \\ W. Aegan Dress \\ W. Road Warrior Vest and Shorts \\ W. Cougar Top \\ W. Barfighter Top \\B. Chipao \\ Trading B. Shinobi Set to White \\ B. Bowknot Top \\ W. Porcelian Dress \\ B. Leopard Boots \\W. Corsair Dress \\ B. Debutante Dress \\ W. Sunshine Blouse \\ W. Tiger Lily Dress \\ W. Stardust Dress \\ \\ Red Bikini Bottom \\ W. Crown Princess Dress))
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Dev's must be male... Only logic explanation... I'm just glad they also make nice not-too-smexy clothes... If other girls want to walk around like they're selling their boddies it's up to them... I'm keeping myself nice warm and covered with the more elegant stuff... b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • SoulRequiem - Sanctuary
    SoulRequiem - Sanctuary Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I think the headwear and the"Shoes",of the new Nurse set are adorable <3

WTB>That >.<
    WTB>More Fash
    Currently Want-to-buy list>>(W=White;B=Black;A=Any color)
    ((W. Steampunk Top \\ W. Aegan Dress \\ W. Road Warrior Vest and Shorts \\ W. Cougar Top \\ W. Barfighter Top \\B. Chipao \\ Trading B. Shinobi Set to White \\ B. Bowknot Top \\ W. Porcelian Dress \\ B. Leopard Boots \\W. Corsair Dress \\ B. Debutante Dress \\ W. Sunshine Blouse \\ W. Tiger Lily Dress \\ W. Stardust Dress \\ \\ Red Bikini Bottom \\ W. Crown Princess Dress))
  • Nyxyo - Harshlands
    Nyxyo - Harshlands Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    gm thought that is not enough lets kids 8-10 years old gamble "legally" ....not they offer introduction to pXXn...why you surprised at all?b:laugh
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I think the headwear and the"Shoes",of the new Nurse set are adorable <3

WTB>That >.<

I agree... I would tottaly get that wig if only the nurse cap wasn't on it... The nurse cap just doesn't fit with my clothes...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
  • Viriilink - Lost City
    Viriilink - Lost City Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I see nothing wrong with the fashions. I think you're over exaggerating.
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    The chinese and japanese have a different..view of females than the rest of the world, so the somewhat "ecchi-ish" atmosphere this game has, more noticeably with female fash, came to no surprise to me. But yeah each fash is getting skimpier and skimpier. I know some of the fash on the private servers will not be released officially b:chuckle because some are borderline naked.

I like the nurse top and legs. But what bugs me about nurse top is that bear in the back. As of a matter of fact, all the fash I like, has a little something to it that would make it even better if it wasn't there..
  • Nyxyo - Harshlands
    Nyxyo - Harshlands Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    how is the nurse fashion a fashion in any other way them in xxx movies? who would walk on street in nurse fashion? i mean come onnnnnb:chuckle
  • John_Smith - Harshlands
    John_Smith - Harshlands Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    The chinese and japanese have a different..view of females than the rest of the world, so the somewhat "ecchi-ish" atmosphere this game has, more noticeably with female fash, came to no surprise to me. But yeah each fash is getting skimpier and skimpier. I know some of the fash on the private servers will not be released officially b:chuckle because some are borderline naked.

I like the nurse top and legs. But what bugs me about nurse top is that bear in the back. As of a matter of fact, all the fash I like, has a little something to it that would make it even better if it wasn't there..

I was like that with that Huntress headdress. I knwo what you mean, I dont like the rabbit thing so much but it doesnt ruin it for me so~ :p
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.
    edited January 2012
    Options
    The chinese and japanese have a different..view of females than the rest of the world, so the somewhat "ecchi-ish"

True... Appearently this year in Japan the so called "see-through skirts" are popular... Not to mention that girls there like to roll up their skirts untill their underwear are almost showing... O_o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    So so for me.

There's really nice stuff but there's also stuff that looks like out of some **** magazine.
    If it's too ****, I won't wear it, that easy. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • lordhanzo
    lordhanzo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    why you would even compare it to real life?
    you wouldn't even carrying 2 huge swords on the streets or riding a giant lobster too right?

As for the Fashion itself, seeing from the head banner, it looks like a scene from gory-horror PSX game, so yeah, sexy girl in horror game, is an usual view these days.

just my opinion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm on Heavens Tear!
    edited January 2012
    Options
    lordhanzo wrote: »
    why you would even compare it to real life?
    you wouldn't even carrying 2 huge swords on the streets or riding a giant lobster too right?

Would be epic if we could... I'd fly or ride my mounts carying a wand or bow annytime if it would be possible irl... b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lordhanzo
    lordhanzo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Would be epic if we could... I'd fly or ride my mounts carying a wand or bow annytime if it would be possible irl... b:victory

nuu, u'll get flying taxes from goverment b:shocked lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm on Heavens Tear!
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Was already wondering when we will see another post form the famous troll b:chuckle, the fash is getting skimpier every time.
  • Xinaeco - Harshlands
    Xinaeco - Harshlands Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Yeah, people seem to blurring the line between game and reality. Just because a pixelated female character is wearing the nurse's outfit, does not make them a ****. They don't even HAVE sex, they're not real. To go further, it does NOT make the person behind the character a ****; the game's fashion is like halloween. It's fantasy and you're allowed to be anything that you're not in real life. (I.E. A duel sword weilding seeker hellbent on vortexing everything in his path.)
    Anyway, we all know the ToS (which you agree to when you sign up) says you have to be 18 or older to play (13+ if you have your parents permission, in that case they should be aware of the content), so there should be no problem with children getting "exposed" to this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    NiightmareXz; lv 92 demon archer (retired)
    xinaeco; lv 9x sage veno (retired currently)
    lil nab secret cleric (main)
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    the world chats most of these children are typing with no supervision of admins to censor it and you're worried about the fashion?

b:puzzled
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Xinaeco - Harshlands
    Xinaeco - Harshlands Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    the world chats most of these children are typing with no supervision of admins to censor it and you're worried about the fashion?

b:puzzled

^^^ this too b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    NiightmareXz; lv 92 demon archer (retired)
    xinaeco; lv 9x sage veno (retired currently)
    lil nab secret cleric (main)
    edited January 2012
    Options
    The line between game and reality huh? Better think twice... There's this place called anime convo's... Annything you see in games or anime will become reality there... b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I see nothing wrong with the new fashion or any of the fashion at all.

The fashion is not showing anything more than what most kids can see in any day at the beach or ever heck at a shopping mall.
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • Bunny_slayer - Harshlands
    Bunny_slayer - Harshlands Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    nope, don't see anything wrong with the new fashion either. besides, there are more revealing fash available out there.

ok, back to stalking clerics in nurse's outfit in archosaur b:laugh
  • ViciousMinx - Dreamweaver
    ViciousMinx - Dreamweaver Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Dev's must be male... Only logic explanation... I'm just glad they also make nice not-too-smexy clothes... If other girls want to walk around like they're selling their boddies it's up to them... I'm keeping myself nice warm and covered with the more elegant stuff... b:chuckle

I don't know about that. All male dev staff can not explain the flaming rainbow male sets they have been pumping out lately.
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I don't know about that. All male dev staff can not explain the flaming rainbow male sets they have been pumping out lately.

no no no, that's just the in-thing for Chinese males. They are different, not flaming rainbow... we just simply get what they find trendy.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Yeah, people seem to blurring the line between game and reality. Just because a pixelated female character is wearing the nurse's outfit, does not make them a ****. They don't even HAVE sex, they're not real. To go further, it does NOT make the person behind the character a ****; the game's fashion is like halloween. It's fantasy and you're allowed to be anything that you're not in real life. (I.E. A duel sword weilding seeker hellbent on vortexing everything in his path.)
    Anyway, we all know the ToS (which you agree to when you sign up) says you have to be 18 or older to play (13+ if you have your parents permission, in that case they should be aware of the content), so there should be no problem with children getting "exposed" to this.

I would love to known what you mean by"reality".

If you mean everything that"exist",that can been"seen",and"touched",then things like religion,psychology,morals,even intelligence,its nothing but an illusion,correct?
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    If you think this stuff is "XXX" then you've been living under a rock, have a very sheltered life, or have never seen what's actually "XXX".

As a certain sig that got censored without need said in the '08 to early '09 era.... grow up.
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I would love to known what you mean by"reality".

If you mean everything that"exist",that can been"seen",and"touched",then things like religion,psychology,morals,even intelligence,its nothing but an illusion,correct?

Did you not read their post. They explained in examples what they meant and you somehow missed all of it entirely. b:shocked
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Did you not read their post. They explained in examples what they meant and you somehow missed all of it entirely. b:shocked

Maybe,I just don't see how down-grading the XXX stuff to the"Fantasy",genre make it less"Effective",than an XXX Magazine/Movie,nothing is"Physically",taking place anyway,its an illusion,no less/no more.But something not real and an illusion are two different things,as I said,without illusions,things like"Religion",won't even exist(Not have to believe in god,but eh,religion itself does exist).

Off course Im referring as illusions as anything that is capable to influence a brain(That has not a physical form),literally anything we can sense.
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    If that's set is something you consider explicit then what about... say.... damn near everything you'd see at an average beach? Do you consider beaches explicit too?
    edited January 2012
    Options
    truekossy wrote: »
    If that's set is something you consider explicit then what about... say.... damn near everything you'd see at an average beach? Do you consider beaches explicit too?

I never mentioned things like that are "explicit",that's a personal point of view.
    What's less personal is to think that stuff like those fash is kinda suggestive in"That" sense.