Fashion is getting more and more X-Rated

Options

Comments

• Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    truekossy wrote: »
    If that's set is something you consider explicit then what about... say.... damn near everything you'd see at an average beach? Do you consider beaches explicit too?

Kinda... I'm amazed that ppl are still even covered up just a little bit on beaches... I mean what happened to normal bathing suits? Now almost everyone walks into tiny bikini's that aren't leaving annything to the imagination... I may be young but I will never wear a bikini like that... b:shocked Too bad there are hardly any normal bathing suits to find these days also due to that trend... No swimming pool for me for that reason... b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    There are tonnes of swimming suits that are HAWT that don't have to be skimpy. Saying there is not is very untrue.

The game is fantasy people and is directed as stated before at an older audience. A younger audience is allowed to take part but with user discrection.

Some people have problems with it but you are the minority.
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
    edited January 2012
    Options
    There are tonnes of swimming suits that are HAWT that don't have to be skimpy. Saying there is not is very untrue.

The game is fantasy people and is directed as stated before at an older audience. A younger audience is allowed to take part but with user discrection.

Some people have problems with it but you are the minority.

Not in my country... b:surrender And I'm not bothered with what others wear... As I already stated... Lot's of fash in the game is realy skimpy... But it's for ppl to decide if they wear it...

Edit: And guys seem to like it as well... Or they like to wear it on their female characters... XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
  • John_Smith - Harshlands
    John_Smith - Harshlands Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    OMG, NEKKID PEOPLE.

Grow the **** up. If people dont wish to cover up their bodies with clothes, dont look at them. Don't make it out to be wrong, when at base, noone is born with clothes on and won't be growing them either.

As for the fact that its a game as well, people like to have a little fun and be a little wierd, its a lot safer online when theres the logoff button in the corner if things get too freaky. Dressing up like that irl will get you set on fire by a churchman as a witch and ***** by a horde of chavs b:chuckle
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Who would walk down the street in almost ANY of hte fem fashion in the game?

Okay, I could see wearing the Bikini to the beech, or some of the dresses to a dance or banquet, but really... French Maid? Bahahahahaha...

I personally would like fashion that doesn't vanish due to the alpha blend fail (waterfalls and other water, ya).
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Sagek - Sanctuary
    Sagek - Sanctuary Posts: 1,156 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Personally I think it needs to be more X-rated... b:avoid
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Who would walk down the street in almost ANY of hte fem fashion in the game?

Okay, I could see wearing the Bikini to the beech, or some of the dresses to a dance or banquet, but really... French Maid? Bahahahahaha...

I personally would like fashion that doesn't vanish due to the alpha blend fail (waterfalls and other water, ya).

I would... Seriously it's not like my clothes irl are that normal annyway... So no problem in wearing a chipao or a lovely dress... b:chuckle Nah but other then complaining about naked clothes in game... I'd like some new cute fash to come out too... Everyone should have something to wear after all... Even the G.I.R.L.'s...

@Sagek: Perverted aren't we? b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sagek - Sanctuary
    Sagek - Sanctuary Posts: 1,156 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    @Sagek: Perverted aren't we? b:avoid

Just a weeee bit. b:nosebleed
  • Xinaeco - Harshlands
    Xinaeco - Harshlands Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I would love to known what you mean by"reality".

If you mean everything that"exist",that can been"seen",and"touched",then things like religion,psychology,morals,even intelligence,its nothing but an illusion,correct?

Uhm? Way over thinking it? Or picking at one word in my post to justify your way of thinking?
    Reality = NOT the fantasy game/it's life/that thing that happens when you step away from the computer
    If that's set is something you consider explicit then what about... say.... damn near everything you'd see at an average beach? Do you consider beaches explicit too?

This is true too. The bikini set is probably the most x-rated outfit in the game, and you don't yell at girls wearing bikinis at the beach do you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    NiightmareXz; lv 92 demon archer (retired)
    xinaeco; lv 9x sage veno (retired currently)
    lil nab secret cleric (main)
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Just a weeee bit. b:nosebleed

At least you're honnest... b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Personally I think it needs to be more X-rated... b:avoid

Hang out in south arch and start screenshotting venomancers heh.
    Or just, screenshot everyone lol.
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I am willing to bet there is more "So-called Acceptable" clothing for females than "X-rated Lustful" available here in PWI.

So what are we really complainnig about? 3 tops that are "xxx rated" over the other 50 that are not?
  • BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Uhm? Way over thinking it? Or picking at one word in my post to justify your way of thinking?
    Reality = NOT the fantasy game/it's life/that thing that happens when you step away from the computer

Excuse me would you give me any point at all instead of making up these arguments?,I mean,we're on a Internet forum,I can't see your personally so all I got from you its the words you type on the keyboard and since there's nothing else other than that to me to base with what exactly should I"Picking",my lady?
    And I would like to known what's this over thinking stuff; or maybe there's a limit of thinking which I should not pass?
    Also describing a word based on what its not,its kinda uhmm

But why not,let's take the"over thinking" excuse to type random words in the keyboard.

Life is that thing that happens when you step away from the computer....Im at the comptur right now and Im 100% sure Im breathing and my heart is pumping.
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Beserk, you either are not very bright or are damn good at trolling Xinaeco.
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Beserk, you either are not very bright or are damn good at trolling Xinaeco.

Define the word "trolling" thanks^
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I wonder who voted for "Nope,I would wear it myself all day :O"... I see 4 ppl voted there... b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I should make a ton of new accounts just to vote for that and laugh. b:chuckle
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I should make a ton of new accounts just to vote for that and laugh. b:chuckle

In that case... Pics or it ain't real... b:laugh

Would be funny to see someone dress up like a PWI character on a gaming convo or something though... b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Though that brings up the question of how they'd keep half of it on. TT80/70 LA for females looks like it'll drop off any second. XD
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Though that brings up the question of how they'd keep half of it on. TT80/70 LA for females looks like it'll drop off any second. XD

So true

(Except the lv.93 LA leggings)
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    Maelael - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,497 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Dev's must be male... Only logic explanation...

I'm not so sure of that. There is more "Pretty" fashion I don't expect males to really be into or want.

I agree that the fashion is by far, not "Classy" in most cases. Id love to see more fashion that is not Modern, more classy, and more bad (donkey) stuff, hell Id take a cool looking set of armor plating.

I've had two sets of fashion over the years, swim trunks and my current pants, sandals, and bracers. I've never seen a shirt/top I've been interested in. The modern fashion looks great, but not what I want to see swinging around axes or punching with claws.
    pwcalc.com/bb6fc16982637a5c / pwcalc.com/28948ee5778526f5
  • Hideori - Lost City
    Hideori - Lost City Posts: 530 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    what means XXX?

actually its the same almost in any rpg. you know... games are made for males, thats why...
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I'm not so sure of that. There is more "Pretty" fashion I don't expect males to really be into or want.

I agree that the fashion is by far, not "Classy" in most cases. Id love to see more fashion that is not Modern, more classy, and more bad (donkey) stuff, hell Id take a cool looking set of armor plating.

I've had two sets of fashion over the years, swim trunks and my current pants, sandals, and bracers. I've never seen a shirt/top I've been interested in. The modern fashion looks great, but not what I want to see swinging around axes or punching with claws.

I think I know what happened with the fashion development...

2 groups were formed, one predominantly female, the other predominantly male. They flipped a coin, and the winner got to design the entire fashion line for their choice of the genders. The men won, and they picked the female fashion, and the female group decided to have revenge for the skimpy fashions they saw the men designing. To do so, they made most of the male fashion so prettied up that no real man would be caught dead in them.

Yup, that's how it went down.b:cool
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    of course most of the devs and players are male....most women wouldnt want to walk around looking like they have two giant cantaloupes in their bras on a cold day. the way characters are dressed here-mostly nude in so called swimwear- is the reason my husband and i dont allow our youngest son to play here. too raunchy.

why people insist on that kind of non outfit, when there is such a wide selection of elegant and beautiful wardrobes now is a mystery to me

Dev's must be male... Only logic explanation... I'm just glad they also make nice not-too-smexy clothes... If other girls want to walk around like they're selling their boddies it's up to them... I'm keeping myself nice warm and covered with the more elegant stuff... b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    Maelael - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,497 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    KrittyCat wrote: »

2 groups were formed, one predominantly female, the other predominantly male. They flipped a coin, and the winner got to design the entire fashion line for their choice of the genders. The men won, and they picked the female fashion, and the female group decided to have revenge for the skimpy fashions they saw the men designing. To do so, they made most of the male fashion so prettied up that no real man would be caught dead in them.

I actually went full out Liberace on my Seeker. Looks fantastic in that sort of way...but not what I want on my BM though.

But your theory seems right Kritty. So were stuck with a nation of swim trunks, modern clothes, and no shirts :)
    pwcalc.com/bb6fc16982637a5c / pwcalc.com/28948ee5778526f5
  • John_Smith - Harshlands
    John_Smith - Harshlands Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options

Glue.

Girls use it for their thigh socks, so why not everywhere else? b:dirty
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I will admit I enjoy all the sexy fashion they release but it does not mean I don't like the rest. My favourite piece out of all the tops is the Star Crossed Love top. b:dirty
    edited January 2012
    Options
    KrittyCat wrote: »

Kritty you're a genious... This must be how it went... It tottaly explains it all... b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Petal_ - Harshlands
    _Petal_ - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    It can't be worse than the side boob you get to see in their R9 gear.

.....or am I the only one who looks at my toons from the left or right side when bored...?b:avoid
    They made fun of me because I wasn't a R8 Psychic...and then came third cast. It's not funny anymore.

Reason 88 to buy a makeover scroll:
    gomba: "Your butt looks like an eggplant."
    Q_Q
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    edited January 2012
    Options
    It can't be worse than the side boob you get to see in their R9 gear.

.....or am I the only one who looks at my toons from the left or right side when bored...?b:avoid

I think you meant, "It can't be any better" about the side **** on R9 gear.