[Promotion] Facebook Connect - Receive Jones' Blessing!

1272829303133»

Comments

• TinkerBellaX - Archosaur
    TinkerBellaX - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Working again so all is well got mine last night XD
  • bramsas
    bramsas Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    hello... i dont know how to do step 3 b:sad i logged in with facebook account,then where i have to select one of my characters?? b:cry
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    bramsas wrote: »
    hello... i dont know how to do step 3 b:sad i logged in with facebook account,then where i have to select one of my characters?? b:cry
    Rewards Pages are down because of the new expansion. =) Be patient.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Brus - Lost City
    Brus - Lost City Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Is it still down?
  • Geshwur - Raging Tide
    Geshwur - Raging Tide Posts: 570 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Just remove the page, and give everyone a permanent Jones and a Permanent O'Mally. -.-
    Current Gears
    pwcalc.com/90f636550cbd5beb
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Just remove the page, and give everyone a permanent Jones and a Permanent O'Mally. -.-

Holy Necro Batman.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • Semis_Inferi - Archosaur
    Semis_Inferi - Archosaur Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Holy Necro Batman.

i think the occurence of thread necro lately is confirming that we are entering a sort of zombie apocalypse
  • XScootaloo - Dreamweaver
    XScootaloo - Dreamweaver Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    jesus necroing necro! +1!
    With the living avatars of friendship by your side and the orbital friendship cannon at your back, look the wraiths in there soulless eyes and ask them. "will you accept my friendship undead scum?"

[sigpic][/sigpic]
  • Aowenn - Archosaur
    Aowenn - Archosaur Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I'm trying to get O'Malley's blessing but i can get to the second part, but when it asks me what char to send it to, it doesn't work ( as in won't let me choose the option )
  • Tenary - Harshlands
    Tenary - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    This week I can't get my jone's blesiing
    what should I do?
    b:surrender
    those of you who are having issues getting your Jones Blessing, please in the thread below, answering all the questions that you can.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1147981

Thanks!

-FrankieRaye
    [/COLOR]

Do you ever feel the need for power? Ultimate Warsoul Power? Well we can't give you that. What we can give you though is a little bit of Jones' Blessing. Jones Blessing is a Bless Box that grants you +30% Attack Power!

It's yours for free! All you need to do is help spread the word of PWI to your friends on Facebook.

How does it all work?

Step 1: First go to this page: http://pwi.perfectworld.com/facebook

Step 2: Connect to your Facebook Account

Step 3: Choose your Server and Character that you want to receive Jones' Blessing

Step 4: Log into the game and check your in-game mail. It's as easy as that!

Once you connect your Facebook Account to the page, and choose where your prize will be delivered to, a post will be pushed out to your Facebook Page, and the prize will be mailed to your character right away.

The Jones' Blessing item will last for 7 days, and you can send yourself a new Blessing once per day.

Help us spread the word of PWI, and we'll help you power up!

Edit (3-18-11): Updated to explain new once per day functionality.[/QUOTE]
  • Aowenn - Archosaur
    Aowenn - Archosaur Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    STILL having problems with the jones blessings page.

Been nearly a week now.

I get the choice part, then the server, then the last part to what char i want it sent to doesn't work

Sort it out will ya -,-
  • post1e
    post1e Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Well, i just did it on my alt mule account & because there is only 1 char on there, it worked.

Must be a problem with people having more than 1 alt on an account
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    for the last several months the facebook login just hangs, and when it does finaly clear after logging in a like link comes up that doest work. after refreshing 5+ times i finaly get the char/server selection.
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • Danoria_ - Lost City
    Danoria_ - Lost City Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    for the last several months the facebook login just hangs, and when it does finaly clear after logging in a like link comes up that doest work. after refreshing 5+ times i finaly get the char/server selection.

That's probably more your computer than the blessing page. I have that problem too when my internet is especially laggy on my laptop.

Also, y u bring back a thread from the depths of over a year ago?
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    If you're still having problems, just follow the steps on the following page:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1179221

Simple to follow.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Phillio - Archosaur
    Phillio - Archosaur Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Got one two times now with no problem using firefox and a three char account. Maybe some plugins, addblock etc?
    I don't get why you'd want to get one a day since it's good for a week. You're not allowed to sell it so for your alts then?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Time is the fire in which we burn. b:angry
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Got one two times now with no problem using firefox and a three char account. Maybe some plugins, addblock etc?
    I don't get why you'd want to get one a day since it's good for a week. You're not allowed to sell it so for your alts then?

I have 7 chars that I play on one account so I have to pick one up every day. I miss the days when you could get 5 or so per day, that made it much easier to keep up.

Also, necro.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Bashmaster - Raging Tide
    Bashmaster - Raging Tide Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Quadruple necro i do believe.
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Quadruple necro i do believe.

Nah. It was a sticky for a long time.
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    b:shocked__WOOOOooaaaaaaahhhhhhh

How The H*** Did this one RiSe Up AGAIN!!?!?!?!?!?!?!???!!!!??! !!>>!>!!!???
    b:chuckle

All Necro's Must DiIEEEEEEEEEE!!! b:flowerb:dirtyb:flower
  • forthelove
    forthelove Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I cannot get jones blessing where as before i could . what happened? it goes to facebook loggin but the page just flashes and gone , whaaaaaaa i want my blessing.
  • Cathulion - Dreamweaver
    Cathulion - Dreamweaver Posts: 235 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    forthelove wrote: »
    I cannot get jones blessing where as before i could . what happened? it goes to facebook loggin but the page just flashes and gone , whaaaaaaa i want my blessing.

Try a different browser. I use firefox and it works perfectly.
  • KissAndKill - Dreamweaver
    KissAndKill - Dreamweaver Posts: 750 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Try a different browser. I use firefox and it works perfectly.

Same. I use Firefox.
    There once a time when I cared about getting to the top quickly as possible to help others. Now, I take it slow, and don't worry about having nothing to do. There's always something to do in an MMORPG, especially if you are high level. PK'ing is for those who desire to inflate their egos. True friendship comes from helping one-another, rather than to start rivalries.

It takes 315300 Mysterious Chips to make one warsoul weapon, if you have a 100% success rate.
  • lainarisu
    lainarisu Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    i was using Jones blessing after i found it out for like 3 weeks straight and thought, how awesome it is and how it helps to balance the game... till today, i can't get my blessing anymore...it says unknown error after i connect.And i really hate this absurdity pwi made...they should make it permanent with the choice to choose between diff attack levels\def levels before the game starts...Why does it require to connect to facebook...The process itself means high probability of connection fails.So now let's just have fun of unbalanced PWI.
  • lainarisu
    lainarisu Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Simply said...pwi is loosing clients...
  • viciousminx
    viciousminx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Time to put a stake in this one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Message Me!Submit a Ticket!Forum Rules!
This discussion has been closed.