Tw strategy against regen

Options

Comments

• ranaza
    ranaza Posts: 6
    edited October 2011
    Options
    IMO Regen works not because they are organized (@Andres IT and EQ has almost same system) its because they win. If a group wins all the time, they have less problems.

Why do you think Regen wins then? Cause they are organized b:shutup
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    Zsw - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    because it sounds more like B.ITCH which fits you more.

wow. Maybe I should enjoy killing you after all b:victory b:pleased
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin
    TehZsw - 100 Demon Archer

All Luck No Skillz PvPer: youtube.com/user/zsw007
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    ColdSnow - Dreamweaver Posts: 983 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ranaza wrote: »
    Why do you think Regen wins then? Cause they are organized b:shutup

They win because when players leave their factions, they run most likely first to Regen (joining the winners). That means as long Regen wins and people see that, they will most likely chose Regen. So Regens gets active and well geared people at the same time...and the rest applies elsewhere.
    And as for organisation...i been so far in EQ, IT and Dyna and they all had donation system, helping eachother, meetings, events etc. thats usually normal for a big faction, so thats not the problem.
    If i m trolling and spamming on forum...then i cant sleep and need a good laugh
  • Badazmofo - Dreamweaver
    Badazmofo - Dreamweaver Posts: 407 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Those are slugs not pellets (wiki does not lie :P)

It was in a movie with Sylvester Stallone, I didn't watch it can't remember the name saw a bit at a friends house (was very loud XD)

'AMERICA' - Will Farrel - The other guys (loved the shark screen saver XD)

To be fair i never specified what i used on bf, but i do use slugs (omgwtfcrossmapkill ftw) and again for the blowing stuff up ment c4.... because there is nothing as satifying as jumping out a 2nd story window and tossing c4 on a tank and blowing it up because you know that guy is now thinking wtf just happend
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver
    ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    They win because when players leave their factions, they run most likely first to Regen (joining the winners). That means as long Regen wins and people see that, they will most likely chose Regen. So Regens gets active and well geared people at the same time...and the rest applies elsewhere.
    And as for organisation...i been so far in EQ, IT and Dyna and they all had donation system, helping eachother, meetings, events etc. thats usually normal for a big faction, so thats not the problem.

i dont get it. we are organized cause we win, but why we win then? there was a time when we were losing against EQ. so regen shuld have died if ur right? :o
  • Niner - Dreamweaver
    Niner - Dreamweaver Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    wow. Maybe I should enjoy killing you after all b:victory b:pleased

o.o b4 u kill me wanna buy my supply of Sutra Power orbs? for 50k each? i have 189 in all b:victory
    edited October 2011
    Options
    sutra only last 6 sec tho :o
  • Niner - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011
    Options
    sutra only last 6 sec tho :o

ssh he might not know D=b:chuckle
  • Heartz - Dreamweaver
    Heartz - Dreamweaver Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    i dont get it. we are organized cause we win, but why we win then? there was a time when we were losing against EQ. so regen shuld have died if ur right? :o

yea i remember a 3 month streak or two where we won no attacks on EQ, and even lost some defences 1v1. however we recovered from it..

people tend to assume every1 gonna leave if we keep winning or.. the good example.. when tw pay got to mirages and idk if it was Bodine or Zero who wc.. Now is we gonna go down and people leave, because we'r only here for tw pay.. what happened? our enemyes began losing people for tw and people was charmless when we fought em, and we kept our 130'ish attendance for tws..

its the same with th losing part, we've never had a big potion of people leave because we've been losing. people show up also in bad times.
    105 - 105 - 105 (14th march 2014)

• StacysMum - Dreamweaver
    StacysMum - Dreamweaver Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    To be fair i never specified what i used on bf, but i do use slugs (omgwtfcrossmapkill ftw) and again for the blowing stuff up ment c4.... because there is nothing as satifying as jumping out a 2nd story window and tossing c4 on a tank and blowing it up because you know that guy is now thinking wtf just happend

o.o what choo on about like?
    PWI b:bye
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011
    Options
    i dont get it. we are organized cause we win, but why we win then? there was a time when we were losing against EQ. so regen have died if ur right? :o

You not organized because you win...you are organized because you are a big faction. As for EQ back then i dont remember honestly. I doubt tho that they got suddenly stronger. Most likely Regen got temporary suddenly weaker. Maybe people quit on ur side or vacation time or some intern problems or problems in TW. As for "EQ should have won after that all the time after that"...they did for few times tho in a row. However as i said you got only temporary weaker...but EQ had back then mass of new applications. They just been most of time players with bad bad gear.
  • WillowGirl - Dreamweaver
    WillowGirl - Dreamweaver Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    TW strategy against Regen?

Put your head between your knees and kiss your *** goodbye b:bye

I can't believe this has gone on for 17 pages... Too funny...

Oh, and Apo, I know how jealous you are of all those rank 9s out there, you QQ in faction chat every day about it, "QQ everyone else has rank 9 and.... wait... so do I" b:chuckle
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    Zsw - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    o.o b4 u kill me wanna buy my supply of Sutra Power orbs? for 50k each? i have 189 in all b:victory

Why pay 50k when I can have them for free? :o
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin
    TehZsw - 100 Demon Archer

All Luck No Skillz PvPer: youtube.com/user/zsw007
  • Niner - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Why pay 50k when I can have them for free? :o

Cuz i add special stuff to mine b:cute
    edited November 2011
    Options
    drugs :o
  • Niner - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    Options
    drugs :o

ofc, and lots of love b:cute
  • justuskk
    justuskk Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Regenesis wins in 5:10.

Make a superfaction by combining factions. Regen wins in 5:10.

Don't believe me. Prove I am wrong.
  • Berserker_ - Dreamweaver
    Berserker_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    i got a super good strategyb:avoidb:avoidb:avoid
    [SIGPIC]www.spades.tw[/SIGPIC]
    b:cute
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    i got a super good strategyb:avoidb:avoidb:avoid

pie

b:angry
    i like potato
  • Berserker_ - Dreamweaver
    Berserker_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    pie

b:angry

ok rethinking new strat D:
    [SIGPIC]www.spades.tw[/SIGPIC]
    b:cute
  • CreamDrinker - Dreamweaver
    CreamDrinker - Dreamweaver Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    How about instead of everyone with a physical attack class trying to suck the **** of aps actually lvl up all their skills instead of 3 or 4 thinking "well these skills pwn so no need for the others". And while they lvl up all their skills learn what they do, read them and how about think of a scenario where that would be your skill of choice. Then practice that, and duel ppl that are better than you, not ones that you can pwn bc of a gear advantage. How about everyone actually attempts to fight a boss that wipes their squad 4 or 5 times instead of giving up, thats right grind that bytch instead of giving up saying this isn't worth it, embrace it as a boss that presents a challenge but can be brought down and use it to grow your skills. If everyone did this instead of power lvling and sucking the *****'s of the higher lvls until they got their 89 culti then you would have enough people in this server and game that are good enough to take down Regen, until then you all waste your time QQing bc out there is a faction of ppl who actually have skill. I know it's a little impossible when you have a faction with only a few r9's but, Regen is not the only faction I have seen that every member I see seems to have r9 +12 refine 4 socket armors and 2 socket weapons with diamonds in them. Leaving the xfactor to be skill.
    "With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion"-Steven Weinberg
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Leaving the xfactor to be skill.

Think its most likely the TW attendance. Dyna is now the second best faction? They have like 60ppl who attend TW most likely. Nothing against Regens 80 or something. When i quit, they had 140 ppl online durring TW.
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    Andres - Dreamweaver Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I find it hard to believe that factions like Dynasty and Spades field less than 80 to TW, when "lesser" TW factions are fielding 60+. Honestly, people that quit the game shouldn't be complaining that it's dead. A big reason why we are still successful is because many gave up on the fight rather than keep fighting as others still do.

Maybe if those that quit spent less time in forums and more time in the game, we'd have a more competitive environment as we all want. Nobody is happy about 8 minutes TWs...

On that note, I've noticed how Dynasty has been getting much stronger, and much more quiet and dangerous to TW against. Dynasty is definitively the biggest challenge when it comes to TW right now, and they got great recruits from both :3 and EQ in this past 2 weeks we haven't been fighting them.

We have underestimated Dynasty in the past, and it cost us lands, twice. I know we will be more careful about it now, but we are sure waiting for the thrill that will be having to take down dynasty when they attack us next time (I assume, after they take DWP of EQ).

What I like the most of Dynasty is that they are not anti-Regen, they're just anti-dominance. You don't see Dynasty taunting us in forums or world chat, you don't see them linking PK drops or coming to our vent just to annoy us, which is more than I can say for any other of the rival factions around in the server anymore. Thanks Dyna for keeping a classy fight, even when, I will be first to admit, we haven't been the most classy enemies at all times.

And I don't do drugs Ds, I do however post drunk from time to time :D
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    We came, we saw, we painted it red.
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • CatManDoo - Dreamweaver
    CatManDoo - Dreamweaver Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    missed few past tw-s against regen, but when i did some tw i didint see even once 80 people online when i was tw-ing with dyna. maybe now it is 80, but few weeks ago it was rather 75 or smth:P

Regen is better cause they have very good leaders, probably best in DW. According to posts they have very good helping system for members and they actually work to be best in tw:).
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I can't decide who i like better D: Dyna or spades. However im glad that you both are improving so well. Can't wait to see how future tw's will turn out. Keep up the good workb:victory
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    Options
    @Andres dont be so dramatic. Here are only like 2-3 ppl who quit and posting all the time. Without us, you wouldnt have any reason to check the forums lol

Edit: IMO the game is not dead, its dying. Even you should see that there is less and less new playerbase and the start sections are empty...yes there are always people who quit the game.
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    Andres - Dreamweaver Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Actually I see the opposite. Every time I log on I check who's the new rank 9 +12 in the rival faction.

Who da eff is CatManDoo and how is his full rank 9 seeker so OP? For the past 2 months I have been walking next more new names than ever... I have never heard of Rosalina, Whatshername rank 9 wizard in dyna or the 2 rank 9 archers in tempest other than feone all all those rank 9 archers and wizards out of nowhere in tempest and Dynasty...

Even in Regen, though not Getting many new rank 9 faces, I joined like, 3 months ago, and I was last in the list, and now there's like 20+ people below me. Sure plenty of those were alt changes, but there is a lot of inactivity removals and new player arrivals, some of which I had never heard of before. This server is constantly refreshing with players. So are we.

If you where playing this game you'd be able to see it :P they've got the strong people, they need more mid-range players to protect them. So I'm not being dramatic, I'm being realistic. If you have a problem with the server, stop complaining about it, take a stand for once and be part of the solution. Join Dynasty or Tempest, they've got the biggest chance to stop us IMO.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    We came, we saw, we painted it red.
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    Options
    O.o i never had a problem with the server nor regen lol seems like you are confusing me with someone else. i dont want to stop you, i never complained that you get the whole map. i said i dont care lol and actually everyone should, because you gain nothing from it (bad TW payment and one more point to teleport)

and i seen the changes when i quit, i went everyday to starting sections and saw only a handfull players. the BH section was dead (especially when it came to bh29, 39, 51) my guess the rest is leveling those only due FC...that means they are not new to game and most likely alts.

And i didnt quit the game that long ago. 3 months?

Edit:
    PS: PWI lacks new players not because of the game content. Its because of competition. There are way more better (and new) games, with better graphics for free than PWI (A****, L.O.L, etc)
  • snufalufaguss
    snufalufaguss Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Regen better take Burried Bones to save BC from Tempest.
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Regen better take Burried Bones to save BC from Tempest.

hmmm i think your Fip's twinb:bye