Tw strategy against regen

Options

Comments

• Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I didn't expect you to understand. I made that post for those who have an IQ higher than a corn nugget.

Corn nuggets don't have a mastery of the interwebs that I do b:chuckle

Also, Stacy... Me and Chill doing naked fun time stuff would only serve to attract everyone to that location. Just put us in your enemy's base and they'll never leave b:cool
  • Chillum - Dreamweaver
    Chillum - Dreamweaver Posts: 887 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Smexy fun time with Zan?

I'd rather ----> b:spit
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Renerei - Dreamweaver
    Renerei - Dreamweaver Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    smexy Fun Time With Zan?

I'd Rather ----> B:spit

Lies!!!
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Smexy fun time with Zan?

I'd rather ----> b:spit

I didn't say I wanted to either, let's face it if I were like that I could easily do better than you. I just said if we were to engage in such an activity people would want to watch. b:chuckle
  • Chillum - Dreamweaver
    Chillum - Dreamweaver Posts: 887 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I didn't say I wanted to either, let's face it if I were like that I could easily do better than you. I just said if we were to engage in such an activity people would want to watch. b:chuckle

Doubt it, your moobs need to be bigger than Renerei's.... b:kiss b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • onyxgryphon
    onyxgryphon Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    The flaw with TW has nothing to do the Regenesis. They have a good core, good leadership, and have worked together for a long time to dominate the map. They may have internal conflict but it's ended right then an there. Unlike other factions where ego's get the better of people and factions break apart.

The flaw however with TW falls squarely on PWI or PWE, whomever designed it. Regenesis is able to dominate the entire map because by design they can. If for example no one faction could possess more than 10 lands, then it opens TW for everyone at anytime. If a faction wants to move to be able to strike against another faction and they take an 11th land, they would have to choose to give one up to move themselves across the map, etc. This way the map is ever changing, no one faction could dominate the entire map or control every single resource, and TW would always be active even for startup factions wanting a taste for TW. As it sits now, TW is not fun, for anyone. Sure we're polite and respectful in WC, but lets face it, a 7 to 10 minute TW is not fun, any way you slice it, either for the victor or the loser. It's just not.

Problem is, we give money and we keep giving money, and innovative thinking is thrown out the window because they are making money just the way it is. Take the SP Arena fiasco that has still yet to be reverted. Instead of making a new Arena style instance with for example multiple entrances and innovative activities inside it for those that enjoy pvp, they just took an existing dungeon that subjects new low level players to PK whether they want to or not.

So as much as it pains me, you can't blame Regen for taking advantage of a situation that PWI could change if they just gave a little time and thinking to, to keep TW diverse and interesting. Right now the Rich get Richer, and the poor get poorer, just like real life.
  • Shadowfire - Dreamweaver
    Shadowfire - Dreamweaver Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    The flaw with TW has nothing to do the Regenesis. They have a good core, good leadership, and have worked together for a long time to dominate the map. They may have internal conflict but it's ended right then an there. Unlike other factions where ego's get the better of people and factions break apart.

The flaw however with TW falls squarely on PWI or PWE, whomever designed it. Regenesis is able to dominate the entire map because by design they can. If for example no one faction could possess more than 10 lands, then it opens TW for everyone at anytime. If a faction wants to move to be able to strike against another faction and they take an 11th land, they would have to choose to give one up to move themselves across the map, etc. This way the map is ever changing, no one faction could dominate the entire map or control every single resource, and TW would always be active even for startup factions wanting a taste for TW. As it sits now, TW is not fun, for anyone. Sure we're polite and respectful in WC, but lets face it, a 7 to 10 minute TW is not fun, any way you slice it, either for the victor or the loser. It's just not.

The problem with this, is what happens when Spades, Regen, Dyna, Eq, and maybe tempest all have the max number of lands? How is tw fun then, when we can't attack each other?
  • onyxgryphon
    edited October 2011
    Options
    The problem with this, is what happens when Spades, Regen, Dyna, Eq, and maybe tempest all have the max number of lands? How is tw fun then, when we can't attack each other?

How can you not attack each other? If you have 10 lands, and you want to go for an 11th, you reliquish one of your existing lands if you win the 11th territory, ie, it's now a free land for anyone to take, a new faction to try and take etc? This keeps the map always moving and evolving. Each major city has special "gifts" If no one faction can hold for example more than 2, if Faction #1 wants to make that special item, they have to give something up to receive, opening the door to another faction to move in. So the map and it's resources would be ever changing hands so factions have to plan out resources stockpiles and move on to a new target to build up those other resources while allowing someone else to move in and capture those resources in the interim.

It turns TW into a more open forum for many more factions that right now, don't stand a chance. It makes planning out strategies for taking lands with special resources, and keeps TW Open to everyone.
  • ChiChiChia - Dreamweaver
    ChiChiChia - Dreamweaver Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    How can you not attack each other? If you have 10 lands, and you want to go for an 11th, you reliquish one of your existing lands if you win the 11th territory, ie, it's now a free land for anyone to take, a new faction to try and take etc? This keeps the map always moving and evolving. Each major city has special "gifts" If no one faction can hold for example more than 2, if Faction #1 wants to make that special item, they have to give something up to receive, opening the door to another faction to move in. So the map and it's resources would be ever changing hands so factions have to plan out resources stockpiles and move on to a new target to build up those other resources while allowing someone else to move in and capture those resources in the interim.

It turns TW into a more open forum for many more factions that right now, don't stand a chance. It makes planning out strategies for taking lands with special resources, and keeps TW Open to everyone.

I appreciate new ideas for TW, but this one I don't see making TW more challenging or interesting. Seriously... your idea of a challenge is planning which apothecary we will stock up on and which one we will give up? b:chuckle
  • onyxgryphon
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I appreciate new ideas for TW, but this one I don't see making TW more challenging or interesting. Seriously... your idea of a challenge is planning which apothecary we will stock up on and which one we will give up? b:chuckle

Again, lack of innovative thinking. I'm attempting to throw out ideas to enhance the enjoy-ability and accessibility of TW for everyone. It doesn't just have to be about apothecary. Why can't PWI come up with other incentives for each city to hold so that it makes it worthwhile to campaign across the map to achieve them. I used that as an example since that's exactly whats incorporated in the game now.

And quite frankly, instead of tearing down someone else's ideas, why not come up with some ideas of your own to help enhance TW so that it's player friendly to everyone, you can't be happy with 7 to 10 minute TWs any more than the rest of the server is.

If things continue down the path they are now, it's just going to be more of the same. 1 faction gets all the coin, all the perks, and people will lose interest, and where does that leave even the ones holding all the land? bored, no competition, no goals, nothing ...

Why is it always the same map for example? Why can't each land have it's own terrain and setup, hence making each fight different, in turn making each fight for a different area having to utilize different tactics instead of the same old up the middle push. The fight for the Main Cities for example, the only difference right now, you get a few more catapults. WOW ... why not actually have the map be the city fighting in the city streets? or add some water or other achievements first before the crystal is attainable, make some maps with no flying, i mean anything but the same 3 lanes with some towers on it.

I'm just trying to point out that with a little innovative thinking and creativity that drew us to PWI in the first place, could go a long way to help make TW more open to everyone, and something to truly work towards. Wouldn't you want to travel the map fighting for example if each territory were a different map with different scenarios and achievements required to take said territory? That's the point I'm trying to make. :)
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Again, lack of innovative thinking. I'm attempting to throw out ideas to enhance the enjoy-ability and accessibility of TW for everyone. It doesn't just have to be about apothecary. Why can't PWI come up with other incentives for each city to hold so that it makes it worthwhile to campaign across the map to achieve them. I used that as an example since that's exactly whats incorporated in the game now.

And quite frankly, instead of tearing down someone else's ideas, why not come up with some ideas of your own to help enhance TW so that it's player friendly to everyone, you can't be happy with 7 to 10 minute TWs any more than the rest of the server is.

If things continue down the path they are now, it's just going to be more of the same. 1 faction gets all the coin, all the perks, and people will lose interest, and where does that leave even the ones holding all the land? bored, no competition, no goals, nothing ...

Why is it always the same map for example? Why can't each land have it's own terrain and setup, hence making each fight different, in turn making each fight for a different area having to utilize different tactics instead of the same old up the middle push. The fight for the Main Cities for example, the only difference right now, you get a few more catapults. WOW ... why not actually have the map be the city fighting in the city streets? or add some water or other achievements first before the crystal is attainable, make some maps with no flying, i mean anything but the same 3 lanes with some towers on it.

I'm just trying to point out that with a little innovative thinking and creativity that drew us to PWI in the first place, could go a long way to help make TW more open to everyone, and something to truly work towards. Wouldn't you want to travel the map fighting for example if each territory were a different map with different scenarios and achievements required to take said territory? That's the point I'm trying to make. :)
    whats in red + multiple crystals.

Make it a little harder to take the crystal too. I.E. Towers that actually do damage and not some **** you can just pot off.
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    Andres - Dreamweaver Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Its much easier. You either:
    A- create a salary cap system that fills with a characters survival and damage index, then limit factions by their gears, as the idea of us breaking out of good will is completely ridiculous. Why on earth, after all the effort put into gathering, teaching, learning, molding and perfecting the tactic of 190 members be thrown to the garbage solely so you can be amused? It serves just as well that you stop whining about the lack of balance, have Wacky, Madison, BlueEye, Excillus and G_Tar sit down, swallow their egos and personal problems and make a faction with enough firepower that would make Regenesis cry. (honestly, I wouldn't know how to stop all the hard hitters of all those factions gathered in just 1 faction).

B- take the "Regen approach". It wasn't the gank alone that killed IT, Regen gets ganked every weekend now, and our new TW team has finally found the way to lead us to victory without losing a single land. What's the difference then? Well for once, Regen knows that under the correct scenario. Every faction we face in the first time slot is a 5 minutes TW. So long this is correct, second and third wars are not a problem of allocation, but a logistics problem.

IT lost the ganks because they could never beat Regenesis, all they could do was default Regenesis to a 3 hour defeat. So they took the us against the server approach they started with, and it worked so good for them... Not!

Please stop blaming Regen for killing IT, IT was condemned to death before it was born. Any faction risen from one of the underdogs will eventually fail whether because their lead doesn't manages to accept the fact they went from #2 to #5+, or because instead of weakening Regenesis, you're only weakening the opposition (thanks btw). IJS, we were losing 1 land on the 3 way ganks before EQ died the second time. EQ was aiming towards 1K with their player base + IT base before they died the first time when IT was made. I still wonder what would have happened if you guys had swalllowed your egos a bit longer and took 1K before we did...

Of course, the "Regen approach" means you have to follow point A to some extent.

C- you change TW so that it becomes a bit of what mini TWs were supossed to be and what a public quest is.

You increase the number of factions allowed to attack simultaneous, remove crystals, and just make it an hour long PQ where players are awarded points for their kills of enemy players and/or enemy NPCs, you make the first team to reach collectively X points the winner of the land.

At the end of TW every participant is awarded for its contribution, like in any PQ, those rewards would replace the bank notes from TW pay, they are account based. So can't be resold, but they would help to improve your character, or would allow you to acquire more items to better your TW performance. Charms, apoth (including IGs), etc.

That's how you balance TW, not by making ridiculous requests :P
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    We came, we saw, we painted it red.
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    A- create a salary cap system that fills with a characters survival and damage index, then limit factions by their gears, as the idea of us breaking out of good will is completely ridiculous. Why on earth, after all the effort put into gathering, teaching, learning, molding and perfecting the tactic of 190 members be thrown to the garbage solely so you can be amused? It serves just as well that you stop whining about the lack of balance, have Wacky, Madison, BlueEye, Excillus and G_Tar sit down, swallow their egos and personal problems and make a faction with enough firepower that would make Regenesis cry. (honestly, I wouldn't know how to stop all the hard hitters of all those factions gathered in just 1 faction).

B- take the "Regen approach". It wasn't the gank alone that killed IT, Regen gets ganked every weekend now, and our new TW team has finally found the way to lead us to victory without losing a single land. What's the difference then? Well for once, Regen knows that under the correct scenario. Every faction we face in the first time slot is a 5 minutes TW. So long this is correct, second and third wars are not a problem of allocation, but a logistics problem.

IT lost the ganks because they could never beat Regenesis, all they could do was default Regenesis to a 3 hour defeat. So they took the us against the server approach they started with, and it worked so good for them... Not!

Please stop blaming Regen for killing IT, IT was condemned to death before it was born. Any faction risen from one of the underdogs will eventually fail whether because their lead doesn't manages to accept the fact they went from #2 to #5+, or because instead of weakening Regenesis, you're only weakening the opposition (thanks btw). IJS, we were losing 1 land on the 3 way ganks before EQ died the second time. EQ was aiming towards 1K with their player base + IT base before they died the first time when IT was made. I still wonder what would have happened if you guys had swalllowed your egos a bit longer and took 1K before we did...

Of course, the "Regen approach" means you have to follow point A to some extent.

C- you change TW so that it becomes a bit of what mini TWs were supossed to be and what a public quest is.

You increase the number of factions allowed to attack simultaneous, remove crystals, and just make it an hour long PQ where players are awarded points for their kills of enemy players and/or enemy NPCs, you make the first team to reach collectively X points the winner of the land.

At the end of TW every participant is awarded for its contribution, like in any PQ, those rewards would replace the bank notes from TW pay, they are account based. So can't be resold, but they would help to improve your character, or would allow you to acquire more items to better your TW performance. Charms, apoth (including IGs), etc.

That's how you balance TW, not by making ridiculous requests :P

I know I have chimed into a lot of similar conversations like this one, some I have avoided, and who knows if, or when I will stop commenting on these type of threads, perhaps this will be one of the last, I know I have came real close to quitting in the past, and that not all of my posts were... readable, nor agreed with for that matter.

A. That reason you gave for regen not wanting to split, could easily be applied to every other faction, as I pointed out in another thread asking others to throw away their ties that connect them to each faction just to form one for a 'goal' that has no guaranteed chance of succeeding or holding together after that goal is completed is rather asinine. That purposed plan really doesn't have much of a chance of holding water, at least definitely not anytime soon after it's formation. I assume it will be much like concrete it may harden, but just like every thing that man has touched/built with his or her own hands/mind it will eventually break, whether it be by another man/woman made item, or time itself.

B. I really don't think there is any clear 100% agreed upon reason as to why IT truly fell apart, though their is a few reasons giving that I do tend to agree with. (No faction seems to survive an inactive leader.)

C. In my honest opinion every plan that we the players or the devs could ever come up with will be scrutinized to no end, and that someone somewhere will think that their plan is better, and that the change was really stupid. (If they were thinking they need to change something about it, I am sure they are trying to weigh every pro and con before just implementing it into game. Though I am aware that this is very much so contrary to what many people seem to think about many updates, but really just about every update any game makes someone tends to find the ill-side of it, and nitpicks it to death.)

I do understand what your saying onyx, sadly too many people want to focus on the negative side of things, but as I have pointed out or tried to... every plan will eventually have it's naysayers trying to bring it down so to speak.

I am afraid that to many people in this world think their way is the only way, and that a lot of people they meet are complete and utter dolts for even trying to change the world. Often times when change is needed it will feel like you are fighting a futile fight, but those who do manage to stick through the fights are admirable, and likeable people... depending on how they go about changing the 'flaws' of the world.

So good luck onyx if you want to really get people to back you, and actually join in on a... reasonable level to discuss what needs to change, where, and how that change needs to come about, it will not be an easy task at all. ;/
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011
    Options
    But every other faction isn't winning, it's just 30 active people refusing to join another faction because:

-"I hate this person".
    -"I don't like their name/faction color/icon"

If you're not winning and complaining about it, but you refuse to pose a danger, then you're not part of the solution, you're the problem.

I hope you guys don't believe everything is really unicorns and rainbows in Regenesis. We have players with egos too, like me, there's drama-prone, rage-prone and QQ-prone in every faction. We just understood long ago that in this game everyone has their 15 minutes of stupidity (specially me) and we forgive and forget those 15 minutes, after of course, pointing them out, because it's what family does.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    But every other faction isn't winning, it's just 30 active people refusing to join another faction because:

-"I hate this person".
    -"I don't like their name/faction color/icon"

If you're not winning and complaining about it, but you refuse to pose a danger, then you're not part of the solution, you're the problem.

I hope you guys don't believe everything is really unicorns and rainbows in Regenesis. We have players with egos too, like me, there's drama-prone, rage-prone and QQ-prone in every faction. We just understood long ago that in this game everyone has their 15 minutes of stupidity (specially me) and we forgive and forget those 15 minutes, after of course, pointing them out, because it's what family does.

Andres is troll-prone b:avoid
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Shadowfire - Dreamweaver
    Shadowfire - Dreamweaver Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Andres is troll-prone b:avoid

You sold him lvl 11 troll mastery, didn't you? D:
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011
    Options
    GM level troll mastery. I put D-Orbs +12 in your brains for sale, then take them away cause they're crashing your thoughts.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011
    Options
    GM level troll mastery. I put D-Orbs +12 in your brains for sale, then take them away cause they're crashing your thoughts.

Thanks, I bought those and sold them for triple what I paid for them b:pleased
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    andres

shorter posts pls

lol

(this goes for regen forum as well)
    i like potato
  • Berserker_ - Dreamweaver
    Berserker_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    andres

shorter posts pls

lol

(this goes for regen forum as well)
    Q_Q i want a siggy like urs lol
    [SIGPIC]www.spades.tw[/SIGPIC]
    b:cute
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I don't usually post, but when I do, it has lots of characters in it.

Stay thirsty my friends.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • Viscosity - Dreamweaver
    Viscosity - Dreamweaver Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Back to your cage you troll!
  • BlueEyeEmo - Dreamweaver
    BlueEyeEmo - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    It serves just as well that you stop whining about the lack of balance, have Wacky, Madison, BlueEye, Excillus and G_Tar sit down, swallow their egos and personal problems and make a faction with enough firepower that would make Regenesis cry. (honestly, I wouldn't know how to stop all the hard hitters of all those factions gathered in just 1 faction).

I'd like to point something out to everyone, people can base their views however they see fit on this. Anyone can take this how they wish. Firstly, I agree with you on this one Andres. Something for everyone to consider is that before EQ died again, they had a chance. The problem ( my point of view ) was that certain people were to stuck on how it was ran as a faction. I won't go into details or bash anyone here, but in a TW point of view, a lot of the leadership didn't see TW as the faction's main goal. It came second to everything else. Along with this, some people didn't agree with how the TW's were organized once I took over.

As I tried to make changes and perfections to even try and stop Regen or even just makes the fights a little longer, I was constantly having someone look over my shoulder. It seemed like everything I was doing was the wrong way of doing it. My opinion on this: War is constantly changing, as were my ideas of trying to overcome the massive power Regen has currently. Certain people hated that I changed things so often, claiming "people can't keep up with these changes". So I stopped making so many changes to how I ran TW, then members ended up getting mad because we kept losing, therefor they felt like they needed to throw in their opinions. This is fine, and I completely agree that everyone should have their opinions. The problem was that because I stopped changing, I was pointed out to look like the dumb ***. My point is that EQ had a chance. As proven before the death when Regen lost one land a week. All three of us (EQ, Dyna, Spades) could have been able to keep growing to overcome all of this, but certain people threw all of that away.

For the record, I hold no hostility towards EQ. People can view me however they please, good or bad, it's everyone's choice to decide honestly. Before you make a decision, get to know me first and don't just go off what you hear is all I ask.

The solution is really simple...make another strong faction. Seriously, it really is not that hard. People need to come together for a common goal in this. If people honestly really do not give a **** then why are you still playing this game? The point is to have fun. Someone can't sit there and tell me that having a 5-10 minute TW is fun. If you want something fun, try a 3 hour TW. Hell, even a 2 hour would be kinda nice. Even for everyone in Regen, can you actually sit there and tell me a 5-10 min fight is fun for you? Wouldn't you guys want to fight for the land for once and get to kill tons of people? I sure as hell would.

The goal, in my opinion, has always been to take down Regen. Even during the IT days. Regen grew stronger and stronger and look at where they are now. I don't view Regen as a hostile enemy as some do, but I do view them as a worthy opponent. Maybe I just like being the underdog, but I don't really understand why people continue to go there and make them stronger. But yah, as the saying goes, "if you can't beat em' join em'". No offense, but I see that as backing down from the challenge. Anyone can hate me for saying that but yah, it's just an opinion.

While I'm at it, here is another opinion. The way I see many factions right now, probably with the exception of Spades, is that they are old. EQ being the main one, but Dyna closely following. They don't really have much of a pull these days. They have been around forever as a whole faction, people have been there before. Many people have left because of their own reasons, some of which being they don't like how the faction is being ran. This being said, can someone tell me a reason why people would want to go back to something that they left for in the first place? Not to mention, anytime a faction hits a major fallout or drama issue, it is EXTREMELY hard to ever completely recover from it.

I've rambled on enough; touched on other subjects that may or may not even be related. As I said people should have their own views and opinions on stuff and not just believe rumors and hear-say. Put aside differences, unite for a common goal. This is just a game, play it for fun. Seriously. Stop the QQ and just play ffs...Anyway, if anyone wants to talk to me directly just pm me in the game. (BlueEyeEmo) Cause I really don't get on these forums at all.

Emo~
  • StacysMum - Dreamweaver
    StacysMum - Dreamweaver Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    You screwed it up when ppl had to scroll to read your post. Now they'll never know D:
    PWI b:bye
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    You screwed it up when ppl had to scroll to read your post. Now they'll never know D:

Maybe you should read it you might learn something from him since all you can do is QQ b:kiss
  • puese
    puese Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    After a few Tw's against Regen its pointless, they have made tw not fun. I am not getting r9 just to survive for a few more mins of pixeled combat. Why hasnt PWI put a limit to amount of lands one faction can own? Maybe they want us to overspend to be like regen...hmmm. I hope they just go play with themselves once they own the whole map.
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011
    Options
    puese wrote: »
    After a few Tw's against Regen its pointless, they have made tw not fun. I am not getting r9 just to survive for a few more mins of pixeled combat. Why hasnt PWI put a limit to amount of lands one faction can own? Maybe they want us to overspend to be like regen...hmmm. I hope they just go play with themselves once they own the whole map.

You've already lost since you've given up. Tell your faction to farm more, its not hard. Farming for coins is what we did everyday to get our gear, i don't deny that we have our cs-er's but the majority of us has farmed our gear.

tbh it doesn't surprise me that you guys aren't winning. The majority of you just whine about it and don't do anything about it. Whining about us isn't going to beat us. It is possible to beat us again, dyna spades and EQ beat us before.
  • StacysMum - Dreamweaver
    StacysMum - Dreamweaver Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Maybe you should read it you might learn something from him since all you can do is QQ b:kiss

Why? Zan already covered everything in like 2 paragraphs. All you do is provide excuses, lame excuses. Lets call a duck a duck and just go home :D

Besides I don't QQ. I don't play, I never TW, I hardly ever went pvp unless it was for helping pick people up coz I was bored, even killed a few when they didn't die fast enough to keep me entertained. I don't really care about Calamity, its nice you made nice friends. Maybe I can ask one question, do you like a challenge or have you always been a sell out? You seem to kiss a lot of brown, maybe you should quit Calamity and try a few of the other factions for a while and 'walk in their shoes' for a while so to speak.

Anybody know where Decus went? He seems to have become disinterested even on Cleric forums.
    PWI b:bye
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    You've already lost since you've given up. Tell your faction to farm more, its not hard. Farming for coins is what we did everyday to get our gear, i don't deny that we have our cs-er's but the majority of us has farmed our gear.

tbh it doesn't surprise me that you guys aren't winning. The majority of you just whine about it and don't do anything about it. Whining about us isn't going to beat us. It is possible to beat us again, dyna spades and EQ beat us before.

Mita, please, get out of my brain. I don't like having my posts basically stolen for their entirety.

b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Why? Zan already covered everything in like 2 paragraphs. All you do is provide excuses, lame excuses. Lets call a duck a duck and just go home :D

Besides I don't QQ. I don't play, I never TW, I hardly ever went pvp unless it was for helping pick people up coz I was bored, even killed a few when they didn't die fast enough to keep me entertained. I don't really care about Calamity, its nice you made nice friends. Maybe I can ask one question, do you like a challenge or have you always been a sell out? You seem to kiss a lot of brown, maybe you should quit Calamity and try a few of the other factions for a while and 'walk in their shoes' for a while so to speak.

Anybody know where Decus went? He seems to have become disinterested even on Cleric forums.

oh excuses for winning? thats a new one. I can show many posts where you do care about what happens to Regenesis. You do always complain about us, i kiss brown cause i love my faction. If you don't play then it just means you don't know what goes on. You don't know what happens currently. Yes we control the majority of the map. So what? we earned it. I have walked in other factions shoes. I wasn't in cala ever. i was use to the losing treatment. And of the majority of the losing sides i can say they have one thing in common. Always complaining about losing instead of taking a look at their own flaws. We have many flaws in tw i could probably name a few. Some of those flaws could be used to the opposing factions advantage. But the majority of you are so butthurt that you can't even take a moment and look at our tw videos and find our flaws and use it against us. Tw is all about teamwork and strategy. If you think you have a strategy then its obviously not working.

@Gabbie aww im sorry gabbie ill let you respond from now on. Remember to give our QQ friends alot of tamponsb:kiss