Tw strategy against regen

Options
123457»

Comments

• Andres - Dreamweaver
    Andres - Dreamweaver Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Why would we kill the enjoyment of 2 other factions that have been nothing but respectful and friendly to us? I think they're having a great time.

Tempest took nearly 1 hour to take down Booty, I doubt BC would want any intervention. Even if they did. There's much more important lands and mouths to keep in check.

There's at least two factions that talk the talk. I would love to see if they can walk the walk. We've been begging BB to bid on them, but well, TW coordination wants other lands first :(
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    We came, we saw, we painted it red.
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I think the best strategy to use against Regen would have to be: Drop your egos and stop sucking so much.

There, I just gave you all the complete answer to beating Regen. You'll be getting my bill by the end of the week.
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • CatManDoo - Dreamweaver
    CatManDoo - Dreamweaver Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    and stop sucking so much.

Impossible. Once noob, always noob! (like me)
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    im a noob i know dont have to rub it in b:cry
  • FiveAps - Dreamweaver
    FiveAps - Dreamweaver Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I think the best strategy to use against Regen would have to be: Drop your egos and stop sucking so much.

There, I just gave you all the complete answer to beating Regen. You'll be getting my bill by the end of the week.

lol, this thread again?
    ppl still trying to beat Regenesis. This is going on since spring 2009 i guess? when ppl were trying to find ways to beat Calamity. Only the name changed, lol.
    Well, good part is Regenesis still kicking everyone's ***. Bad part? no one learned anything from it and no one has the energy and drive to set up a faction that can go head to head with them. Understandable, it's a monumental task with a slim chance of success, but hey, heros weren't born by doing something simple and risk free.
    Want to make your mark in the history of the server? put toghether a faction that can win against Regenesis on a weekly basis.

PS: hai b:bye Xarathox, wanna do another 3-2 with Ursa healing? Promise I'll get my channel gear this time b:chuckleb:victory
    FiveAps - PvE char made from half as.s unbound gear sold by a wizard, doing 18x the damage and 10x the money the wizard was ever capable of. b:laugh . Only in PWI.
  • Stonk - Dreamweaver
    Stonk - Dreamweaver Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Bad part? no one learned anything from it and no one has the energy and drive to set up a faction that can go head to head with them. Understandable, it's a monumental task with a slim chance of success, but hey, heros weren't born by doing something simple and risk free.
    Want to make your mark in the history of the server? put toghether a faction that can win against Regenesis on a weekly basis.

Maybe people are reluctant to try build a faction to fight Regenises because the last faction that ever had a chance got ganked by 2 other minor contenders and Regenises repeatedly. b:cute Intandem b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JBourne - Dreamweaver
    JBourne - Dreamweaver Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Maybe people are reluctant to try build a faction to fight Regenises because the last faction that ever had a chance got ganked by 2 other minor contenders and Regenises repeatedly. b:cute Intandem b:dirty

when you create a faction based around a core of big mouth **** wads that was hated by the majority of the server, then maybe instead of being attacked they would have helped you.
  • FiveAps - Dreamweaver
    FiveAps - Dreamweaver Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    when you create a faction based around a core of big mouth **** wads that was hated by the majority of the server, then maybe instead of being attacked they would have helped you.

this.
    /10char
    FiveAps - PvE char made from half as.s unbound gear sold by a wizard, doing 18x the damage and 10x the money the wizard was ever capable of. b:laugh . Only in PWI.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Ah... the days of stealth killing IT members on my sin... dem were tah dayzb:chuckle
  • ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver
    ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    stonk, dont be butt hurt cause regen denied u few weeks ago b:kiss