Tw strategy against regen

Comments

• Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Okay Mitadear b:chuckle I need them atm but I can use pads instead. ** TMI **

Stacy, I'm probably one of those people you cannot tell to walk in the losing side's shoes. Most everyone knows I was a loyal EQ member for nearly two years, I dealt with losing to Regenesis and the sweet victories that came when we won.

Regenesis is not unstoppable. The other factions need to try some new strategies and orient a bit more time to TW and not just the weekend. I've been leveling and gearing a sin jut so I can gear Grav up for TW and maybe in the future my psy. Maybe if the other factions would gear themselves up and toss around new strategies, things would change. Maybe you would stop losing. Maybe if the other factions would stopped treating TW as a PK fest outside their gates, things would change.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AlyssaAnn - Dreamweaver
    AlyssaAnn - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    You screwed it up when ppl had to scroll to read your post. Now they'll never know D:

The people that post enough to make you have to scroll normally have something real to say and those are normally the posts that are really worth taking the time to read.
  • JPstinger - Dreamweaver
    JPstinger - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Is this a Tw strategy against regen post? or a QQ post that i can't do this or that?
    Really, I'm soo confused here.

Honestly, I thought Regen would take over the map again like in the Calamity Day's...
    So First off i think Regen is letting you have more time to have a better Strategy then going out there getting your butts cut off having those 3-5 minuets Tw'ing.
    Emo has a lot of valid things you need to look at, instead of being "Lazy to scroll or its too big too read." >.>
    Sorry I'm kinda being blunt here but, all we are doing here is just complaining, when you could use the time to farm coin. Yes I'm talking to myself to, cause i just spend the last half hour looking at this post. -.-
    I have no enemies in this Server and i hope to make none after reading this post.
    Mitachi posted here
    tbh it doesn't surprise me that you guys aren't winning. The majority of you just whine about it and don't do anything about it. Whining about us isn't going to beat us. It is possible to beat us again, dyna spades and EQ beat us before.
    And she is right instead of whining you have a chance to get Regen. Think about how you can improve yourself in: gear, Skill using, and Mainly how to Pk....
    I am looking forward to fight Regen longer than 3-5 minuets :)
    so Ending... Stop QQ and go grind for coins. And mainly HAVE FUN! thats why I'm here to get away from Drama in the Real World and have more Drama in the game.. nah I'm joking. But mainly is to have fun and to do your best.

~STINGER!~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

When the time comes... Just Act.
    b:cool
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    ColdSnow - Dreamweaver Posts: 983 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Why do people actually care if anyone owns the whole map? what do you get from it beside shi.tty payment and free teleport? want to TW? join a TW faction. Want to win land? join Regen. I seriously wonder for what all the "stop regen, blabla"-poo.

Even if you stop them, what would you actually gain that is worth all the QQ?

@Mitachi what do you mean by "IT bullying small factions" lol When IT had their first TWs, they had only 30ppl (incl. alts) in faction. The first 3 Weeks noone from other factions appeared to TW against IT. So what exactly did IT do to small factions?
    I find it hypocrite to say Regen wanted to stop them bullying the small factions even tho IT been small themselve (back then)...and i find it even more hypocrite and big bs, since Regen ganked with EQ and Booty IT, even tho they obviously been smaller back then than all of them together.

Its funny & strange that you come every month with a new excuse why Regen attacked IT back then...maybe you should write a book about it? Cause its every month another fairytale. Hmm yeah..seems like Regen is out of topics, so they have to make up some
    If i m trolling and spamming on forum...then i cant sleep and need a good laugh
  • Shadowfire - Dreamweaver
    Shadowfire - Dreamweaver Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Hmm yeah..seems like Regen is out of topics, so they have to make up some

Making up topics? Hm...ok.
    This thread is now about the fact that the president of the US is a cactus.

http://www.theonion.com/articles/poll-1-in-5-americans-believe-obama-is-a-cactus,18127/

b:avoid
  • ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver
    ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Why do people actually care if anyone owns the whole map? what do you get from it beside shi.tty payment and free teleport? want to TW? join a TW faction. Want to win land? join Regen. I seriously wonder for what all the "stop regen, blabla"-poo.

Even if you stop them, what would you actually gain that is worth all the QQ?

@Mitachi what do you mean by "IT bullying small factions" lol When IT had their first TWs, they had only 30ppl (incl. alts) in faction. The first 3 Weeks noone from other factions appeared to TW against IT. So what exactly did IT do to small factions?
    I find it hypocrite to say Regen wanted to stop them bullying the small factions even tho IT been small themselve (back then)...and i find it even more hypocrite and big bs, since Regen ganked with EQ and Booty IT, even tho they obviously been smaller back then than all of them together.

Its funny & strange that you come every month with a new excuse why Regen attacked IT back then...maybe you should write a book about it? Cause its every month another fairytale. Hmm yeah..seems like Regen is out of topics, so they have to make up some

stop come every month that its regen who planed a gank b:cute. maybe if IT didnt act like they did outside of TW, BC and EQ wouldnt have attack them.
    if IT was that strong, why did they never beat us? (by beat i dont mean win, but kill the crystal)
    b:bye
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    stop come every month that its regen who planed a gank b:cute. maybe if IT didnt act like they did outside of TW, BC and EQ wouldnt have attack them.
    if IT was that strong, why did they never beat us? (by beat i dont mean win, but kill the crystal)

Heres my answerb:bye
  • Heartz - Dreamweaver
    Heartz - Dreamweaver Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I wonder if Coldsnow and stacysmum is sisters, or the same person :o
    105 - 105 - 105 (14th march 2014)

• ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011

Huh, did you see me ever saying that one of them just planned the gank? Did i hurt your feelings because i named your faction first? Will you feel better if i say "EQ ganked with Regen and Booty" or "Booty ganked with Regen and EQ"? Does it say anything about who planned it or not? What does have their ability to beat you or not to beat you, has to do with the stupid made-up lie about "IT bullied the small factions"? Did i ever state that IT was stronger or smarter than you?

Avoiding the topic, because i hit the point? LOL... Concentrate about what i said, instead just run your mouth about what i didnt. But then it actually covers my argument, that some of you are just making up stories like small school girls. The question is now why you do it, lack of attention in real life i assume.

Edit: I have no reason to hide behind two names. I m not that desperate for confirmation.
    edited October 2011
    shush ur hurting ur brain :o
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011
    shush ur hurting ur brain :o

How old are you? 12?

You know what you and Mitachi have in common beside your faction-sister-famaly-love? You both are like doves. If anyone makes their move on a chessboard, you spit and sh.it on it, flying away thinking you won the game.
    edited October 2011
    How old are you? 12?

You know what you and Mitachi have in common beside your faction-sister-famaly-love? You both are like doves. If anyone makes their move on a chessboard, you spit and sh.it on it, flying away thinking you won the game.

If you want to use that analogy, then the chess game isn't a chess game. It's random people sitting by the chessboard, talking about how a random collection of other people at the chessboard are ruining their ability to move their chess pieces. Also, 1 group is better at moving their chess pieces than the others, which is deemed unfair, and the second group insists the first group should stop playing chess.

Finally, people with no interest in chess say how chess should be played while playing yahtzee instead.

(Disclaimer: I don't expect this post to make any sense. I'm posting at midnight. If you expect it to make sense, please, exit the thread now. Also...oh look a shiny -wanders off-)
  • RunningTiger - Dreamweaver
    RunningTiger - Dreamweaver Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    No, everyone seems to misunderstand this, congrats to regen- you have assembled the best tw faction of all, and it is a fact that no other tw faction can put up an honest fight against you. Therefore we should give you the map so you can have fun twing against nobody. Or you can split up some an then tw against yourself. Or you could stop taking anymore lands an let the rest of us have fun fighting each other. It's really too bad the designer didnt have the fore thought to make a 3 land max.
  • LoraTab - Dreamweaver
    LoraTab - Dreamweaver Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Or here is an awesome idea after you take 3 lands, if you choose to take any more than they cost thier payment to own rather than pay...Probably too hard to code that in though
    edited October 2011
    I'm assuming 3 is just a random number, but it's a bad one.
    Attacking a city requires 2 lvl 3 lands near it. So with that limit, each tw faction can get a city. And will be nowhere near each other on the map. How will tw be more fun that way? o.o
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011
    Okay let me point out.
    You guys were not small. You had the potential to beat us. You held us off for 3 hours. Still think you're small? However, you guys always seemed to trash talk us, harass innocent people in our faction, steal our wb's. As jmag use to say "Zero use to keep a schedule of when Regen is gonna be there and when they're not." He deliberately went to the wb's when we were there. When we failed to keep aggro of it he would trash talk us etc. Not all of you were bad.

Did you ever once see a faction trash talk Regen after we beat IT? No, they trash talked IT because IT was the ones doing shat to the server. Maybe if IT had a little more discipline the server wouldn't of hated them. Thats just me though. I loved tw's against IT, it was so fun.

If you don't play anymore why does my words affect you still?

Like i said earlier RunningTiger
    You want our land, come up with valid strategies and work on your teamwork. Expecting us to just give our land away is disrespectful. Like the example i gave earlier. This new car comes out, you want it, you see someone else driving it, now you think its unfair cause they have it, you want them to give it to you, they wont so now they're (A s s e s). You have to work for things in life you can't expect handouts. Spades, dyna, EQ have beaten us before why can't you do it again?
  • LoraTab - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011
    Well mitachi-honestly I dont believe enought people who care about tw exist anymore. Many have already quit, an many will be over the next few months. I think regen is honestly going to realize that nobody is much of a challenge. Do you really think that will be fun for you? Is tw really currently fun for you?
    Yeah maybe an even better idea would be all tw lands pay 1/3 what they do, and have three seperate maps for each level of faction-i.e. 1 2 an 3. That way the lesser factions can have a land an ability to fight each other- you know the ones who dont have a chance at regen and never will.
    edited October 2011
    How old are you? 12?

ur mistaken, im 5 b:victory
    its funny tho, seems like we are guilty that IT died. like no one knew it would end like that
    Well mitachi-honestly I dont believe enought people who care about tw exist anymore. Many have already quit, an many will be over the next few months. I think regen is honestly going to realize that nobody is much of a challenge. Do you really think that will be fun for you? Is tw really currently fun for you?
    Yeah maybe an even better idea would be all tw lands pay 1/3 what they do, and have three seperate maps for each level of faction-i.e. 1 2 an 3. That way the lesser factions can have a land an ability to fight each other- you know the ones who dont have a chance at regen and never will.

hmm in which way reduce tw pay will help other factions? lol
    u say there is no opponent, but if dynasty was twing instead of pking on field, would maybe help a bit lol
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011

i have a EU timezone so whether i get a long tw or short one it doesn't matter to me, short ones mean i get more sleep, long ones mean i get more fun. It was like this with cala too i believe, no one had hope, till 5min wars went to 30min to 1hr to 2hrs to 3hrs. Didn't tempest last 45min against us last night? It can be done, people should just stop being so pessimistic. TW pay doesn't really benefit us, we only use our pay for charms. Thats pretty much it.
  • snufalufaguss
    snufalufaguss Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    These are some strategies I have heard so far:

Strategy 1

Depend on the people of Dreamweaver to forgive and forget. Then they will unite under one banner to stop the powerhouse known as Regenesis from taking over the map. They will be so busy focused on each other that the smaller factions can continue to have fun in their little TWs.

Strategy 2

Hope PWE is good enough to make their game attract enough new players who are not tainted by Dreamweaver drama, willing to make it to end game, and buy end game gears so that there are too many people with good gears to fit in regen so they have no choice but to go to other tw factions. Then there could be multiple factions competing on the same level as Regen.

Strategy 3

Hope Regen splits up. All TW factions ignore Regen in the hopes that they will get so bored they split up to find more fun TW. Or, hope that Regen has some kind of drama that causes their faction to crumble like nearly all others do.

Strategy 4

QQ and/or troll on forums. This seems to be the most used strategy, but the least effective. Perhaps it could be used in conjunction with strategy 3 to cause drama within Regen.

Strategy 5
    Wait for G W 2 to come out and finally have fun guild battles. This is most likely the one that will be used by most players who have not invested much money in this game.
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011
    Okay let me point out.
    You guys were not small. You had the potential to beat us. You held us off for 3 hours. Still think you're small? However, you guys always seemed to trash talk us, harass innocent people in our faction, steal our wb's. As jmag use to say "Zero use to keep a schedule of when Regen is gonna be there and when they're not." He deliberately went to the wb's when we were there. When we failed to keep aggro of it he would trash talk us etc. Not all of you were bad.

Did you ever once see a faction trash talk Regen after we beat IT? No, they trash talked IT because IT was the ones doing shat to the server. Maybe if IT had a little more discipline the server wouldn't of hated them. Thats just me though. I loved tw's against IT, it was so fun.

If you don't play anymore why does my words affect you still?

I been in faction when it was just created. We started to TW when we had only 30-40 ppl. Thats where we started to attack. We had only 3 squads back then. If you say we bullied the small faction, cause we dared to TW with 15ppl against them...well then i dont know...maybe we should have attacked bigger ones, just to get 80vs15 to get wiped nonstop and waste the money.

Regen is by far not a SMALL factions and it was not bullying. It was always some kind of pk drama, revenge etc to measure guys di.ck.
    Regen and EQ did it to IT members as well, but they didnt went QQ about it on worldchat or on forum either.

Funny and hypocritical fact you mention:
    Scrappers and Zero went for Regen WB, because Zeros got same done by Regen and EQ-members (they been in one squad). Never wondered why Zero and the rest left EQ from one day to another? It was EQ-member and Regen members in one squad who stole his worldboss. Thats why BoBo and Zero went for their own private fun as revenge.

I said already many times that IT didnt lose a word about Regen or EQ in faction chat. Only about some certain players, but never generalized like you all do. I know that your faction members are by far more guilty in trash talking than IT ever did. How i know it? Because i heard everyday same: "They talking on Vent about IT again". If i include what i heard back then (and i was in small factions), then i m pretty sure that this trash talking and lies came only out of 2-3 big factions. Another funny fact is 80% was just a piece of bs and lies. Wonder where that came from...-rolls eyes-

Yes, darn right i stopped playing, but it doesnt mean i have to nod to any bs here. I (as non-US-civilian) didnt support Bush either, when he came up with stupid excuses to attackg Irak.

I dont see Regen as bad one, nor good. They didnt rescue the PWI world of "IT, who bullied the small factions". Cause it never happened. They simply pissed on your leg same way as you pissed on theirs.
    edited October 2011
    Scrappers and Zero went for Regen WB, because Zeros got same done by Regen and EQ-members (they been in one squad). Never wondered why Zero and the rest left EQ from one day to another? It was EQ-member and Regen members in one squad who stole his worldboss. Thats why BoBo and Zero went for their own private fun as revenge.

I said already many times that IT didnt lose a word about Regen or EQ in faction chat. Only about some certain players, but never generalized like you all do. I know that your faction members are by far more guilty in trash talking than IT ever did. How i know it? Because i heard everyday same: "They talking on Vent about IT again". If i include what i heard back then (and i was in small factions), then i m pretty sure that this trash talking

-funny how they did it already under EQ banner :o
    -too bad i dont have SS of pms and common chat so u see who trash talk :o
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011
    amazing how you guys are oh so innocent :) im sure i have quite a few screenshots of you guys trash talking us, oh and also how you guys trashed us on forums etc :) We were not near you guys when you started. We had to make our way down to you guys. By the time we reached you, you were not small anymore as you could hold us off. I never said Regen was small. You attacked other factions but you only once attacked us.

Zero stole our wb's since EQ times. Maybe you were just offline when all the **** you guys did to us happened.

If you're so innocent as you claim then why did the server treat you guys like ****? It the beauty of Karma, Karma went back to you guys now you can't take what you dish out. Im done talking now.
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011
    Honestly, this is all in the past. IT is dead for many reasons and Regen is still winning. Isn't it time to let it all go and move on? These wars about what happened and why while stereotyping is getting old fast.

And I would really like it if people would stop saying all ITs were **** b:sad Mita, I'm not **** am I? b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Honestly, this is all in the past. IT is dead for many reasons and Regen is still winning. Isn't it time to let it all go and move on? These wars about what happened and why while stereotyping is getting old fast.

And I would really like it if people would stop saying all ITs were **** b:sad Mita, I'm not **** am I? b:cry

If we're being perfectly honest... most of them were total pricks, you're part of the like... 10% that was nice. God it was fun picking them off one by one on my Sin... revenge b:dirty
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011
    amazing how you guys are oh so innocent :) im sure i have quite a few screenshots of you guys trash talking us, oh and also how you guys trashed us on forums etc :) We were not near you guys when you started. We had to make our way down to you guys. By the time we reached you, you were not small anymore as you could hold us off. I never said Regen was small. You attacked other factions but you only once attacked us.

Zero stole our wb's since EQ times. Maybe you were just offline when all the **** you guys did to us happened.

If you're so innocent as you claim then why did the server treat you guys like ****? It the beauty of Karma, Karma went back to you guys now you can't take what you dish out. Im done talking now.

See? Funny fact is i said ages ago those people did this poo already in EQ but noone cared there. However what i was trying to say is, this is out of revenge. Someone starts and everyone blames the others. I doubt tho that it was Zero, cause i know zero long enough. He likes to compare his weany-size but i know one thing for sure. He threats others same way as he gets threaten. He is a guy who holds grudge for a looooong time, he doesnt even remember why he does (proven fact if you look into his relationships..no offense Zero :P).

However...about the ss. I have no prove that you been trash talking. But i know that back then, you been talking about IT every day few times on vent not in a nice way and most of it was same story, but it changed everyday some more. I was in faction (i m not anymore) and as for IT part, noone ever said in faction chat "Regen did this and that". They always said names, not the faction. 30min later the topic was done.

Maybe they couldnt hold their tongue on world- or common chat, but at least they never did hide behind lvl1 chars (who provoked every time after TW the members) or talked behind ppls back. They said it loud. Thats what you saw and see. They are way to arrogant to hide it. IT is/was full of rough members, but they never did run their mouth behind your back. Otherwise you would see some people saying same about your faction members, but they dont, right? Like about stealing WB as well from some other IT members, not only Zero. Ever saw a QQ of them on world chat?

I read the other threads and i have to dissapoint you...neither of them was started by IT member (the only who who voiced their opinion, was me, ranfa, baron and zero anyway). And neither of them "lied" about it as you did with "IT bullied the small factions".
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011

No hunny :) i stopped talking about IT on earlier pages it was snow who came late on this thread :3

I did say not all of you were badb:kiss

Snow im not even gonna read what you said. You have your story, and i have mine. Lets just put this behind us as i do not wanna get into this further okay? :)
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011
    b:kiss Mita

So. I have a huge panda stuffed animal from Imp. Anyone wanna hug it? Its fuzziness makes everything better. Forreal.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    b:kiss Mita

So. I Have A Huge Panda Stuffed Animal From Imp. Anyone Wanna Hug It? Its Fuzziness Makes Everything Better. Forreal.

I Call First Hug!
  • LoraTab - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011
    um mitachi, you killed dyna within about 5 mins, I think spades lasted about 10, and we both know that tempest only lasted that long because either you guys got tired of quick one sided victories an stoped to play directly outside the base or something like that.

Regardless, hate to burst your bubble, but regen is nothing special..in as much as the problem of the vets an powerhouses all gravitating to a single faction in pretty much the majority of the servers is not limited to dreamweaver.

Hmm about the guys talking about wbs, well I didn't know anyone owned them, and if i get to one first imma kill it and I don't really care. On the other hand im probably not gonna try to take one from someone already there fighting/setting up.