Tw strategy against regen

Options

Comments

• Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ty? o.O now can i have some of the drugs that ur on? b:chuckle

No one may have my chocolate :( mine only. Doesn't bother me to be called a bit.ch i just need my Regens and im happy :)

Oh yeah i edited too late it seems, i don't play shooter games, i play games like Assassin's Creed, games with lots of bloodb:dirty ehum anyway :O can't wait for new Assassin's Creed.

But please just call me Mita x.x
  • Niner - Dreamweaver
    Niner - Dreamweaver Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    No one may have my chocolate :( mine only. Doesn't bother me to be called a bit.ch i just need my Regens and im happy :)

Oh yeah i edited too late it seems, i don't play shooter games, i play games like Assassin's Creed, games with lots of bloodb:dirty ehum anyway :O can't wait for new Assassin's Creed.

first thing i agree with you!!! assasins's creed FTW b:victory
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011
    Options
    first thing i agree with you!!! assasins's creed FTW b:victory

Crappiest thing is it comes out when i write my finals b:cry
  • Niner - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Crappiest thing is it comes out when i write my finals b:cry

when it coming out again?
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011
    Options
    when it coming out again?

Was suppose to be on 15 November this year but they delayed it till the 29th it seems. Cool guess i will be able to play it since my finals end the 23rdb:pleased
  • snufalufaguss
    snufalufaguss Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Status update...

Regen are OP tyrants.

EQ, Dyna, Spades, and Tempest are cry babies and failed the server with their childish drama.

Andes gets high and makes ridiculously long posts.

Mitachi's nickname is mitch and he likes chocolate.

Niner makes up for his fail at PW by being pro at CoD.

StacysMum despises you, whoever that is.

ApocaIypto denys gear advantage then says regen bms have 15k+ hp.

Timer introduced on official site to troll all of PWI again.
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011
    Options

Mitachi's nickname is MITA and he likes chocolate.

Please >.> its Mita, and im a girl D:<
  • CatManDoo - Dreamweaver
    CatManDoo - Dreamweaver Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Is it really U, Mitch Buchannon ?
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Is it really U, Mitch Buchannon ?

is that your daddy, mita ****?

he has those blue eyes of yours

why are u picking on mita? pick on andres instead :o
    i like potato
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011
    Options
    is that your daddy, mita ****?

he has those blue eyes of yours

why are u picking on mita? pick on andres instead :o

Nah my eyes are prettierb:cute
  • Zarni - Dreamweaver
    Zarni - Dreamweaver Posts: 258 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    To those saying they don't want to leave their faction to make/join an anti-Regen faction:

Almost everyone I know has an alt (or several) these days. Simply take your best geared, TW ready character, and join a TW faction while leaving an alt you enjoy playing in your "home" faction. Joining the NBA doesn't prevent someone from hanging out in their old neighborhood basketball court playing pickup games. The 2-7 hours a week that you'll be in TW is a very small portion of most people's time in game. If, for some reason, you don't have an alt, it's not hard to make one.

To those who think Regen is all uber-geared because we have so many lands and "so much money":

I go to almost every war, and the ~2mil a week I get wouldn't even cover a charm or apoths for a 2-3 hour war. When we had no lands, guess what, we all still showed up wearing charms we bought/grinded for and kept working with each other throughout the week to improve all our gears.

To those claiming it's already a foregone conclusion that Regen will take the whole map:

With one attack a week, it will take a minimum of 6 months for us to take every land (barring another map reset). There is plenty of time to prevent us from taking it all (which we aren't really trying to do, but will by default if everyone just gives up now).

Now, I'm not trying to say Regen is better than blahblahblah...... What I'm saying is if you want to beat us, follow our example.

The main 2 reasons people leave factions, in my experience, are: drama in faction making them feel uncomfortable/unwanted, and lack of help from higher leveled/geared players. If you want to have a successful faction in the long term, limiting interpersonal drama and creating an atmosphere of helpfulness are the two biggest things I would recommend.

I'm also not saying I think it's a good idea to merge factions or create a new one specifically to go against us. I think that Spades, Dynasty, Tempest, etc, should each keep working to build strong factions, recruiting new members and helping them grow. 1v1 even a faction built entirely of r9s wouldn't have much chance at first, because there is (contrary to cheze's suggestion) slightly more to TW than tab>f1. If the above mentioned factions could each field 20-30 more people (even tt90 +5s would help bolster numbers) a 3 way gank would be damn hard to defend. On TW days it's not unusual for us to top 120 people online, if the total between 3 other factions isn't even that high, it's less an issue of gear than people.

Ok, there's my morning ramble.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Badazmofo - Dreamweaver
    Badazmofo - Dreamweaver Posts: 407 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    @Badazmofo: umad bro?! **** all ur tanks and vehicles, >:O

Ill have you know good sir but i dont use vehicles i snipe or run around blowing stuff up with c4 and a shot gun get at me brah >:O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Niner - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Ill have you know good sir but i dont use vehicles i snipe or run around blowing stuff up with c4 and a shot gun get at me brah >:O

shot guns dont have explosive pellets you noob >:O
    Assault rifles and claymores FTW >:O

so come at me bro! >:O
  • Niner - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Status update...

Regen are OP tyrants.

EQ, Dyna, Spades, and Tempest are cry babies and failed the server with their childish drama.

at least i dont hide behind an alt b:pleased
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Post by Zarni... to shorten my post. :D

Aye, you are more then correct people who are reluctant to leave to join in on an anti regen escapade could easily join in their 'former main faction' on an alt... but still it will be no easy task getting said faction to have that... x factor that makes regen so effective. Which is something you realize as well... so yea nvm on that. :D

I completely agree with you on everything else, regen is far from unbeatable... (I really am getting tired of people acting as if they are) its just that as this server is now... no one has the determination, nor the will power to see one of these suggestions all the way through. (as in a true stand alone leader... sadly as someone pointed out earlier... without ajay/the old eq... regen/cala probably would have never seen a second powerhouse rise up and stand against them.

I realize I am not being a solution to the 'problem' but meh, aside from me lacking the willpower/determination to do this... I am not about to ask others to do something that I struggle to do sometimes... and that is to show up week after week. xd
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011
    Options
    you need to clone BaldwinBoy and make the clone lead the resisting forces

is there any other real leader-person around atm?
    if so, are they hiding?
    i like potato
  • mokacino
    mokacino Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    good point, so far the rest are just wanabe
  • Niner - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011
    Options
    you need to clone BaldwinBoy and make the clone lead the resisting forces

is there any other real leader-person around atm?
    if so, are they hiding?

omfg....the beginnings of the clone wars! b:shocked
  • The__Sun - Dreamweaver
    The__Sun - Dreamweaver Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Status update...

Regen are OP tyrants.

Which drama specifically did these factions fail the server with? Of course people are going to complain about TW for now, but people will realize what needs to be done and start working together.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    **** Laws of Physics I'm going to shoot crystals from my hands and summon meteors from the air.... Laws of Psychics
  • snufalufaguss
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Which drama specifically did these factions fail the server with? Of course people are going to complain about TW for now, but people will realize what needs to be done and start working together.

According to several people here, there has been too much drama among the players for them to all band together in one faction capable of holding their own against regen. It is easy to believe this since most of the people in PWI are a-holes.
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011
    Options
    According to several people here, there has been too much drama among the players for them to all band together in one faction capable of holding their own against regen. It is easy to believe this since most of the people in PWI are a-holes.

i disagree
    i found most people i squadded with or had a chat with quite enjoyable

the way you yell into the woods its going to yell back
    i like potato
  • ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver
    ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Regen are OP tyrants.

hell yeah i deny gear advantage...yes regen has 15k+ hp bms... tempest has a full R9 one, regen doesnt, just an example, but other factions has ppl with godly gears. get over it
  • snufalufaguss
    edited October 2011
    Options
    hell yeah i deny gear advantage...yes regen has 15k+ hp bms... tempest has a full R9 one, regen doesnt, just an example, but other factions has ppl with godly gears. get over it

You are just jealous of Tempest and their full rank 9 bm. I seen them with a few new rank 9 members now, so quit being jealous about all their rank 9 players and deal with it.
  • Yorkin - Dreamweaver
    Yorkin - Dreamweaver Posts: 271 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Petty squables contiue over and over again. Bah. Tempest that, Dynasty this, Regenesis here, Equinox there, bla bla bla...

You should be more concerned about developers' background influence on all this. I could point you to Baldwinboy's post on the subject... but, there is no point is there?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A small tribute to elven mathematician from a human physicist. b:pleased

Yorkin - The Retired Wizard
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    ColdSnow - Dreamweaver Posts: 983 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options

I doubt that. Tbh i m gonna state something that probably everyone thought of as well:

There are way to many alts and rarely new players. To many quit in mass and appear only to TW once a week. It will have in long term this condition:

Factions lose against Regen => Player disappointed (or have real life issue ) and doesnt appear to TW any more, because its not fun to lose all the time => no new players, only alts => Faction dies.
    (Happened to IT and i see several factions, that face same problem now).

The rest decides to join either Regen (to win) or another faction, if they are not fed up of losing all the time. But (oh wonder) they face same problems there. Faction full of alts, who cant attend TW, not enough new players to fill the gap.

IMO Regen works not because they are organized (@Andres IT and EQ has almost same system) its because they win. If a group wins all the time, they have less problems.

Proven fact: A family/group/etc without financial or social problems has less fights and closer relationship with each other. Why? Because bad mood and disappointment spreads and affects every member. Hope you get my point. A faction, which loses all the time, has most likely more drama within a faction than factions as Regen.

Regens players are still active, because they win. They come to TW because it gives them a -kick-in-their-***- knowing that they will win the upcomming week again.
    On the other hand we have factions, which always lose: That means discussions, critic, fights, gossip, one leaves, another one leaves, bunch of people leaves, friends of friends leave, drammaa

The RARE new player wont join a faction that loses ALL the time, who wants to join LOSERS? The rest joins with alts other faction...keeps the spot filled, so we all think we have enough players, but he/she actually doesnt even appear to TW.

Its just a matter of time, till the games ruins itself due this system. Ofcourse they can work together against Regen, it will most likely work out. BUT you cant force group B and A to work together, in hope to win over C. Especially if A and B fight each other all the time, because of "fun TW" or personal reasons.
    If i m trolling and spamming on forum...then i cant sleep and need a good laugh
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011
    Options
    You are just jealous of Tempest and their full rank 9 bm. I seen them with a few new rank 9 members now, so quit being jealous about all their rank 9 players and deal with it.

lol you just proved apoo's point.

Anyone want cookies?b:victory
  • Badazmofo - Dreamweaver
    Badazmofo - Dreamweaver Posts: 407 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    shot guns dont have explosive pellets you noob >:O
    Assault rifles and claymores FTW >:O

so come at me bro! >:O

Umm actualy i had said c4 but: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g77sLmw-UcY
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • StacysMum - Dreamweaver
    StacysMum - Dreamweaver Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Those are slugs not pellets (wiki does not lie :P)

It was in a movie with Sylvester Stallone, I didn't watch it can't remember the name saw a bit at a friends house (was very loud XD)

'AMERICA' - Will Farrel - The other guys (loved the shark screen saver XD)
    PWI b:bye
  • Yorkin - Dreamweaver
    Yorkin - Dreamweaver Posts: 271 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I doubt that. Tbh i m gonna state something that probably everyone thought of as well:

There are way to many alts and rarely new players. To many quit in mass and appear only to TW once a week. It will have in long term this condition:

Factions lose against Regen => Player disappointed (or have real life issue ) and doesnt appear to TW any more, because its not fun to lose all the time => no new players, only alts => Faction dies.
    (Happened to IT and i see several factions, that face same problem now).

The rest decides to join either Regen (to win) or another faction, if they are not fed up of losing all the time. But (oh wonder) they face same problems there. Faction full of alts, who cant attend TW, not enough new players to fill the gap.

IMO Regen works not because they are organized (@Andres IT and EQ has almost same system) its because they win. If a group wins all the time, they have less problems.

Proven fact: A family/group/etc without financial or social problems has less fights and closer relationship with each other. Why? Because bad mood and disappointment spreads and affects every member. Hope you get my point. A faction, which loses all the time, has most likely more drama within a faction than factions as Regen.

Regens players are still active, because they win. They come to TW because it gives them a -kick-in-their-***- knowing that they will win the upcomming week again.
    On the other hand we have factions, which always lose: That means discussions, critic, fights, gossip, one leaves, another one leaves, bunch of people leaves, friends of friends leave, drammaa

The RARE new player wont join a faction that loses ALL the time, who wants to join LOSERS? The rest joins with alts other faction...keeps the spot filled, so we all think we have enough players, but he/she actually doesnt even appear to TW.

Its just a matter of time, till the games ruins itself due this system. Ofcourse they can work together against Regen, it will most likely work out. BUT you cant force group B and A to work together, in hope to win over C. Especially if A and B fight each other all the time, because of "fun TW" or personal reasons.

Hate to troll forum over this one sentence, but I readily agree with this. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A small tribute to elven mathematician from a human physicist. b:pleased

Yorkin - The Retired Wizard
  • ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver
    ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options

lol u nab. why u hide btw? XD
    yay im jealous of tempest R9s, since i have full R9 myself. im so jealous, u cant imagine