Tw strategy against regen

Options

Comments

• Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    all im gonna say now is: We've already won the whole map since you all have given up.
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    HUG THE PANDA b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Niner - Dreamweaver
    Niner - Dreamweaver Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    HUG THE PANDA b:angry

*goes to china and hugs a REAL panda*

chinese connections ftw b:victory
  • Berserker_ - Dreamweaver
    Berserker_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    im a panda ingame. i wish pwi would let me change my avatar on the website. i picked the wrong one b:cryb:cryb:cryb:cryb:cry
    [SIGPIC]www.spades.tw[/SIGPIC]
    b:cute
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    lets hope teeki wont find the panda or she ll become squeeky
    i like potato
  • ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver
    ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    im a panda ingame. i wish pwi would let me change my avatar on the website. i picked the wrong one b:cryb:cryb:cryb:cryb:cry

hmmm u cant change? :o
    if u cant u should ask a mod, they shuld be able to :o
  • Heartz - Dreamweaver
    Heartz - Dreamweaver Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    hmmm u cant change? :o
    if u cant u should ask a mod, they shuld be able to :o

D: if memory serves me right, first time you make avatar for barb, it ask what kind of barb you are. player cant change the barb avatar again.
    I even think the message said it can't be changed after.
    105 - 105 - 105 (14th march 2014)

edited October 2011
    Options
    b:cryb:cryb:cryb:cryb:cry nooooooo i wanna panda avatar Q_Q
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    yes, same for venos unfortunately
    i like potato
  • BloodyOne - Dreamweaver
    BloodyOne - Dreamweaver Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    all im gonna say now is: We've already won the whole map since you all have given up.

i dont like 2 post on the forums alot but i do try my best 2 read up on them, and i gotta say Mitachi every time i see you post its about how everyone on the server is QQin about regen havin alot of land on the map. but you really just need 2 mellow out i mean jeeze lady not every forum post talking about how somone doesnt like the current tw situation needs one of your Counterattacks about how its all just QQ cause regen has land n otheres dont n everones jelly of regen and there uberness . or how u constaly remind everyone about how regen earned there land and bla bla bla bla bla bla bla .as true as this may be i got a news flash for you there isnt any new people coming to pwi for the most part. n deffinatly not to dreamweaver. wich means everyone already knows what you keep saying over and over and over again. no one wants a history lesson and deffinatly not one from you ( if it was a must Id rather get one from Zan in a mankini Ijs) so please PLEASE im BEGGING you here just mellow out a bit b:surrender
    b:shocked no signature
    edited October 2011
    Options
    um mitachi, you killed dyna within about 5 mins,
    Mitch soloed Dyna?b:shockedb:shockedb:shocked whats Regen feeding her b:shockedb:shocked
    edited October 2011
    Options
    i saw a panda pulling a catapult last week end, i think his name was Berserker_ b:shockedb:chuckle
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Mitch soloed Dyna? whats Regen feeding her

We have an unlimited supply of caramel and chocolate. Gotta love fast metabolisms.b:chuckle
    edited October 2011
    Options
    i saw a panda pulling a catapult last week end, i think his name was Berserker_ b:shockedb:chuckle

b:cute thought no1 saw me
  • BaldwinBoy - Dreamweaver
    BaldwinBoy - Dreamweaver Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Bersey you need to get new Nitro with added stealth!
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Bersey you need to get new Nitro with added stealth!
    After i install my 22'' Rims on the cata ill work on the stealth system for it b:cute
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    Andres - Dreamweaver Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Edit: mfing someone quoted full text below, hate long quotes so you can read what I said below <3
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    We came, we saw, we painted it red.
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • snufalufaguss
    snufalufaguss Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Why is this thread still alive? I thought we settled it down. I blame BlueEyeEmo for taking my words and making a huge *** post.

Yes Regen has a strong core made of veteran players who are kept together by their ability to resolve their drama in a respectful manner and being reasonable to each other, mostly due to their policy of family enviroment and support to our members above all.

Yes, their inability to break up solely for your enjoyment of a event that happens 3/7 days of the week is killing your game experience....

So does the rest of this server's inability to put their ego and prejudges aside, and make a real challenge with their players.

Look around the server kiddos, you've got scattered around the now 7 other active TW factions (Equinox, Dynasty, Tempest, Spades, InTandem, Emergence, BootyCamp), almost twice the rank 9 head count that Regenesis has. You have a great deal of TW minds, scattered across the server. A great resource of veteran players that accomplished pretty much everything PvE wise but refuse to take part of organized PvP. Some of them are the ones that make the most noise in this kind of threads.

Well sweethearts, if you're not being part of the solution. You're the problem itself.

Do you see Ussain Bolt run in dress shoes just because he's faster than everyone else? Do you see Barcelona play with 10 players just because they can "beat everyone"? Do you see the Packers line up their training squad when they're 10 points up? Do you see a lawyer make a less compelling argument just because his client is more-than-likely not guilty? Do you see an asian kid chill out in class just because he's got accepted into his dream college? Do you stop PKing after your enemy charm ticked, just because you already killed him if he was charmless?

Seriously, get some common sense guys. Life, and games, you play to win, or you get off the way of those playing to win. Your requests and QQpouts are not just incredibly irrational, they also expose the mediocrity we're doomed to face until someone breaks off and says NO MORE to us, like (as much as it pains me to admit) Ajay was able to do when EQ had a semi-successful history against us.

You want to know why Regen is so successful? Simple. Since this thread has been up we managed to:

-Farm during 2x a list of golds donated to our faction bank, there's almost 300m worth of items that our players farmed for our faction members that need it, and for event team funding. for free. So no, we don't need TW pay, TW pay is a great source of coins when the faction uses it, but when it's send to our members, it's abour 2m coins a week, you can't even get hypers to get you through the week with 2m a week, you get more from doing BHs.

-Speaking of funding, our faction bank has the most clear accounting system ever. Every coin earned whether though member donations (yes, our members randomly donate coins or drops out of goodwill), is screened and used to fund our cata barbs with apothecary and charms, our DD squads with apothecary and teleport stones. Our faction events. The rest of the coins is reinvested. We don't just burn all the coins we get paid. We plan ahead.

-We currently own 50% of the map. There's a 50% chance to get a medal of Glory for us. And yet the medals are never given away 1 by 1, they're handed as a set. To players that can get their pieces now. That can pay the subsidized cost of medals. There's quite a few rank 9 players in Regen that got pieces by using the medal of glory lottery. I believe there's one lottery going on right now.

-We established delta days, we want to make sure all of our players can consider having their level 100 skills done, and if they don't need it, we want to make sure that those players that cannot afford a warsong, rank 9, eye of the jungle belt or whatever, have the final OHT belt, so that their survival in TW betters a tiny bit.

-Our high end players like Traz, Tibetan, aadore, Wozen, sukama completed successfully Lunar Glade trophy mode, there's a guide posted for us in the forums, privately, because we're not big on posting screenshots of us soloing stuff to mock other factions. And we hope to soon be able to take faction people to this LG runs to make sure they've got their capes. Others are doing Seat of Torment trophy, because it's a great p.def cape (the pink trophy cape) for arcane classes before wings of cloudcharger.

-I can count at least 3 players (all non-cash) that in this past month leveled their alts to bring into the faction and make them their new mains, in a manner that it doesn't hurt our roster planning. People in Regen understands that having 50 sins in our roster only hurts ourselves in TW. A bunch of us decided to not have our "farming toon" inside the faction, and bring a more TW-Friendly toon. Why? Because most people that plays alts is always approachable by either friends list or vent. Particularly officers.

-The events crew coordinated a boss day, sadly it took nearly 1 year for Regen to have their first boss day, but the execution was clearly worth the wait. Dedicating a couple hours of a day to helping the server, specially those that are not hyper babies, but actual players that care for their storyline and development in skills, is a great way to pay the server back, I always applauded this idea.

-Regen anniversary is this next weekend, we have had this whole month to consider ideas and to bounce around a couple things to do, to make the whole week enjoyable, not just the TW weekend. People plays this game 7 days a week, not only in the weekends....

Yes, this all sounds like an unnecessary attempt of promoting my faction, truth is, it isn't. I couldn't care less for who comes or doesn't comes to Regenesis until our tag is above their heads. From that point on, they're family to me, before that, they're irrelevant... It's just there to compare. What are you guys doing for your factions? Other than complaining how they're much weaker when compared to Regenesis.

It just takes some planning and coordination, but mostly. It takes faith, trust and patience. Regenesis had 1 member on October 31st 2010. When Dynasty, EQ, Tempest were already full grown factions... Many of you believed it was deemed to fail, and at some points, I also let myself get carried away by those thoughts, but it was the faith in the system, trust in the officers and patience within the roster that made the faction what it is today.

Oh, and I played Guild Wars. I was in [aW] when we placed in the winter tournament. Don't tell me that you're gonna be competitive in Guild Wars if you're failing to be competitive in PWI. Even though they're 2 completely different games not just in tactics and skillsets. They require the same basic concept of a core and the "stay-together" attitude that you're complaining about here. Otherwise, every guild entering the battle was a 5 minute roll for [rawr] (and before rawr, to [EvIL], and before them, [iQ], and before them [WM], and before them [Fi], or have you forgotten that yet?

All the games are the same. might as well try to take a stand for once.

What the hell are you talking about?
  • Niner - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Yes, you regen people keep saying that all the rank 9s need to gather into a super faction to kill regen. Ever considered that they might have friends in their factions?

(im not saying anything about regen, so please dont curse/QQ/flame/something/something to me..)

First of all, dont tell me that wasn't bragging. Only thing you guys missed is how much money you invest into PWI a month or how you are sponsored by Paypal to play PWI? (idk just sayin random stuff)

If you are really gna be the bigger faction/people, just stop replying back to this forum, as most of your comments are f**cking smug as hell and pisses the f*ck outta some people.

The fact is that right now you are a strong faction full of rank 9s. There, just stop at that. Please dont start saying how all your members are so angel-like/holy or w/e. some of the people i've seen in your faction are just f*cking a**holes. Like some dumb-*** wizard in regen that told me that regen people are almighty in PK and that we cant kill you at all. *** that bit.ch especially when i one shotted her stupid ***.

The thing is that people are just gna keep QQing about your faction, just let it be and stop making ur smug comments. *cough*some certain regen cleric on this forum*cough*.

Personally i myself hav some fun during regen-dyna TWs, though i swear your clerics are either hyper as hell on 50 cups of coffee or they have an assasin third sense cuz they never stop moving! b:angry

Well some people are good at games, some are worse, just let it go, stop QQing and regen, please stop commenting about how were giving up.

@Andres i do agree with the teamwork thing. If some factions just worked on their teamwork we can do damage to regen.

Point is ....i dont even know what my point is. i'm f**cking bored at school and i dont even know wtf im talking about.. erm....people..just stop QQing. and regen...stop telling people that we quit *cough*mitch*cough* and stop sounding like some general high handed a-holes.

Ya wanna sound big? i bet i can butt-**** all your ***** in Call of Duty Black Ops, or the Modern warfare games b:victory
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    Andres - Dreamweaver Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Sorry I'll simplify for your brain.

w3 r 1337z0rz cuz w'r3 2 OP. ALL OF YOUR LANDS ARE BELONG TO US... if j00 dun go 1337 m0d3 t00

There.

@Niner

I really wasn't bragging. Again, this thread is no longer the server cry for us to disband, if anything, it should be Regen's call for a server challenge... We have this same thread in our faction forums, where our TW team is trying to find a way to weaken ourselves to make TW more fun for everyone...

If you'd look at this weekend's TW formation. I believe we had like 20-30 rank 9's that went to the wars. Rest are all rank 8 or Nirvana/TT99 people. The fact that you say that we're all rank 9 shows your ignorance in our roster. Which is a shame, because our TW coordination team has always been about scouting through core connect or server resources who joins which faction, who's rank 9 now, who's back in game that's scary. Who quit, etc...

Hebbe didn't go. I didn't go. Bandit didn't go. Lovetap didn't go. just a few names that pop into my head right now.

Regen clerics are OP xD but you know what's funny? We only have 2 rank 9 clerics in all the roster... you don't need to be rank 9 to be good at your class.

Oh and I fail at FPS :( my cousins tried to get me into Counter Strike when I was playing Guild Wars, I kept getting ***** by campers QQ
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    We came, we saw, we painted it red.
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • Badazmofo - Dreamweaver
    Badazmofo - Dreamweaver Posts: 407 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Ya wanna sound big? i bet i can butt-**** all your ***** in Call of Duty Black Ops, or the Modern warfare games b:victory

quit cod and get a real game like battlefield >:O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Niner - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011
    Options
    @Badazmofo: umad bro?! **** all ur tanks and vehicles, >:O

@Andres i was jokin bout sayin that you all hav r9s :P
  • snufalufaguss
    snufalufaguss Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    @Andres i was jokin bout sayin that you all hav r9s :P

Some Regen are only a pathetic +10 mix of second cast nirvana, rank 8, and TT99 with +12 weapons.
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011
    Options
    rage

It's Mita please. I think i hit one of your nerves :O

Anyone for chocolate milk?b:dirty
  • StacysMum - Dreamweaver
    StacysMum - Dreamweaver Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Come on Mitch we don't hate you guys, we depise you, I'm pretty sure its different, I think.

P.S never buy 'special' choco it is revolting, get yourself some choccy spread a teapot stand and one of those little tea candles (preferably fragranced but not too heavy or it'll contaminate your food :P)

nvm you said milk XD
    PWI b:bye
    edited October 2011
    Options
    funny how u say regen's gears is why we win. but in tw against dyna and spades, the lack i saw is about coordination and tactics.
    for example, i still wonder why sins pop out of stealth to attack 15k+ hp bms
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Come on Mitch we don't hate you guys, we depise you, I'm pretty sure its different, I think.

P.S never buy 'special' choco it is revolting, get yourself some choccy spread a teapot stand and one of those little tea candles (preferably fragranced but not too heavy or it'll contaminate your food :P)

nvm you said milk XD

Its Mita! why do you call me mitch x,x
  • Niner - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Its Mita! why do you call me mitch x,x

because it sounds more like B.ITCH which fits you more.

on a side note, you didnt read my post did u, i was only tellin you people to stop QQing and for u regen people to stop being smug.

on another side note, ill *** all of you up in CoD >:Ob:victory
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011
    Options
    because it sounds more like B.ITCH which fits you more.

on a side note, you didnt read my post did u, i was only tellin you people to stop QQing and for u regen people to stop being smug.

on another side note, ill *** all of you up in CoD >:Ob:victory

That's cute.b:cute

I don't play shooter games ;( i play games like Assassin's Creed etc.
    Omg can't wait for new one! <3
  • Niner - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011
    Options
    That's cute.b:cute

ty? o.O now can i have some of the drugs that ur on? b:chuckle