Options

Comments

• Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    aimee and troll friends
    Your vocabulary really is a wonderful indicator of your IQ
    So let me get this straight. You think that all of these characters, in comparison to yours, are ugly, all the same, and your characters are 'beautiful'.

I could give you a serious answer, but apparently the internet is not serioz biznez. So I am going to attempt to analyze what you have said, so as to see if it has any validity or relevance at all, and also at the risk of being flamed myself. Even to the point of possibly being banned from this post:
    (prepare for a tl/dr...)

-You claim that all our characters, apart from yours, are shallow,and boring. When really, You cannot tell somebodys personality by the way they look, can you? I actually agree with venus and everybody else. And I say that it is you, who is shallow- and dare I say, vain(?), its obvious by the way you are speaking.

-Also, you say that all our characters look exactly the same. From what I have seen throughout this topic, I have seen so many girls and boys who have made their characters look nothing like the presets (unlike you), what they began with, including me. I took about 2 hours to make my archer. I'm talking about Coco and the Belles, Kyna and her cleric/bm, $exyfox, Marta, EIsea, Graviora/Zaeh and so many others. They actually put effort into their work, which I admire absolutely 100%. I also love that they actually look like real people, with proper body proportions that actually make them realistic.

;does a barrel roll; and.. Success! Since you say all our characters are this and this, from what I have said above, what you are really saying is: That you are a troll, you don't know much about the subject of character customization,and the appretiation of other peoples characters. Therefore you are trying to win using a chewbacca defense.

Okay, now let me tell you what I think of trolls. My argument will make just as much sense as yours did. This is my theory on where trolls come from. It comes down to evolution, and explains why all trolls make no sense.

In the beginning we were all fish. Okay? Even Chuck Norris - Swimming around in the water. And then one day a couple of fish had a stupid baby, and the stupid baby was different, so it got to live. So Stupid Fish goes on to make more Stupid babies, and then one day, a stupid baby fish crawled out of the ocean with its mutant fish hands... and it mated in the bum with a squirrel or something and made this: stupid frog squirrel, and then that had a stupid baby which was a... monkey fish-frog... And then this monkey fish-frog mated in the bum with that monkey, and... that monkey had a mutant stupid baby that got together with another monkey and... that made you! So there you go! You're the silly, and rather immature offspring of five monkeys havin' gotten it with a fish-squirrel! Congratulations! This is trolls and you came to be! It makes so much sense!

So, go home, and dont grow some balls, they arent really tough when they get whacked >>
    I'm actually ashamed to be from the same server as you :/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Sellyn - Lothranis
    Sellyn - Lothranis Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    @Esnemyl : Wow that's a loooong answer to someone who is a biiiig troll obviously. But I admire you Esnemyl and I totally agree with you. Part about the trol-evolution is just hilarious.

@Ammiee : Apart from that and ignoring you are just trolling in here, I'll try to answer to you Ammiee. I tend to like your char, even though it "seems" to be a preset. Even if it is so, it's not difform and i have to say that mine is a preset too, or not far from that, that's why I did not post her on this thread. (I would only have had "go away with your blond blue-eyed mystic preset" comments, lol b:chuckle) I prefer staying a bit close to a preset than getting a ugly-alien-like char, I don't have patience to create original AND beautiful chars.
    But well, I'm happy with it and it seems you are happy with yours, so, who cares! That's the main thing! So please, stop being so rude with everyone, there's no worth being so, I'm sure you can spend your time in a different (and more constructive) way. b:pleased

@Erotic : I love the colour you chose for her eyes. Pretty!
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options

I haven't posted Vysc in awhile. And I recently had her raid Narr's fashion closet for a set. Vysc was made to be playful and cutesy. I believe she's due for a makeover, maybe some minor tweaking, can't decide if I want to do an overhaul on her looks or not. Her nose, mouth, and chin seem to be bothering me the most. Any comments and opinions are welcomed. Always nice to have other eyes spot something out of place. b:cute

vysc.png

Yeah I can see what you mean about her noes, mouth and chin, heres what I would do personally, with the nose, I'd put the width down to a little under the half way point, If I could see other angles of the face, I'd say more but it looks fine apart from that, her lips I would try making them a little bit thicker, the top lip a little more so, then try moving the mouth further up so there's basically a finger space worth between the bottom of the nose and mouth, her chin, in the advanced tab, you want to be moving the chins vertical alignment towards the right side which will stop the chin being so pointy, you could also try fiddling about with the other 3 bars on that set as well to see any other results.

That's all I can say really, though the only other thing I would do is try making the eyes more wider and see if it looks better and/or perhaps move them a bit closer to each other, just my thoughts on it, 3.5/5.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Sellyn - Lothranis
    Sellyn - Lothranis Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
  • X$exyFox - Heavens Tear
    X$exyFox - Heavens Tear Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    From what I have seen throughout this topic, I have seen so many girls and boys who have made their characters look nothing like the presets (unlike you), what they began with, including me. I took about 2 hours to make my archer. I'm talking about Coco and the Belles, Kyna and her cleric/bm, $exyfox, Marta, EIsea, Graviora/Zaeh and so many others. They actually put effort into their work, which I admire absolutely 100%. I also love that they actually look like real people, with proper body proportions that actually make them realistic.

Okay, now let me tell you what I think of trolls. My argument will make just as much sense as yours did. This is my theory on where trolls come from. It comes down to evolution, and explains why all trolls make no sense.

In the beginning we were all fish. Okay? Even Chuck Norris - Swimming around in the water. And then one day a couple of fish had a stupid baby, and the stupid baby was different, so it got to live. So Stupid Fish goes on to make more Stupid babies, and then one day, a stupid baby fish crawled out of the ocean with its mutant fish hands... and it mated in the bum with a squirrel or something and made this: stupid frog squirrel, and then that had a stupid baby which was a... monkey fish-frog... And then this monkey fish-frog mated in the bum with that monkey, and... that monkey had a mutant stupid baby that got together with another monkey and... that made you! So there you go! You're the silly, and rather immature offspring of five monkeys havin' gotten it with a fish-squirrel! Congratulations! This is trolls and you came to be! It makes so much sense!

So, go home, and dont grow some balls, they arent really tough when they get whacked >>
    I'm actually ashamed to be from the same server as you :/

Thank you for saying I put alot of work into my char! I also actually did. :D
    And I loved your description about where trolls come from, lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Amoreaux-i think the eyes are too lazy for me. its a lil too seductive looking for me.

Momaganon-ur seeder looks like a preset to me. the lips looks too close to the chin.

i fixed up my venos :3. i honestly dont know which one to chose bat or bunny Q.Q. i just took these graphic card of vista is so bad x.x'. idk how to fix the lip lines on here if someone know plz tell me. b:cry

2011-10-1709-28-58.jpg

2011-10-1709-26-29.jpg
  • Yanami - Heavens Tear
    Yanami - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I think my views changed over time but, I think there should be a different thread for people to rate each other on how far from a preset their character is and let this one just remain as a 'rate hot or not' whatever thread. I liked ammieee's character, whether or not it was a quarter, half, or full preset. But either way, if you didn't want a rating, this is the place to go...though, I can see that thread is trashed, too. =_=;

I will say this: what I DO find highly ugly is everyone's attitude in here...I don't care WHOSE side you're on. Accept your criticism or compliments with grace and move on. If someone talks back negatively about your comments, ignore them -- you already gave them your 2 cents...be the bigger person. This phrase is like a broken record: everyone finds beauty in their own way. Not everyone will agree with what you like and you won't like what they like. Get over it. To the ones that keep saying something about presets since like...forever ago, this a hot-or-not thread, not a "compare-my-char-and-tell-me-how-close-it-is-to-a-preset-it-is thread." If you think every preset is horrendous...I think you're lying to yourself because there are quite a few out there that are really, really nice. jf;alksjdf;lasj I want to keep going on and on but I don't want this to become a wall-o-text. o_< I'm starting to confuse myself even. WHATEVER! ---!!!

Anyway...back on topic, I haven't posted here in awhile. I don't think Yana is considered 'hot' or 'sexy'...I was trying to go for a cute look, like some teen or something. I think her eyes are kinda screwy but they look fine in the portrait thingy.

25g71mo_th.jpg
    *Click for bigger. :3

edit: and oops, forgot to rate. Just these last couple pages are full of middle-school drama...completely forgot.

Baby_pho: Of the two you posted, I like the first one better, though she should probably use a different hair...or a not-so-high forehead. I like her face shape and her eyes, and she seems to be pretty proportionate everywhere (except the forehead xD). 4.5/5 for her.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Yanami, she's beautiful. :3
    500000/5
    Reminds me of my old design of my sin.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os
  • Kyna - Lost City
    Kyna - Lost City Posts: 1,597 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Yanami: 4.5/5. She is rather cute :D I do like her but something about how far down on her face her nose and mouth are bother me just a bit. I've noticed that in customization it doesn't look quite right of the jaw is not aligned with the lips. Considering the customization of that part x_x it's a bit hard to do with characters with dainty features. Other than that I do love the colors you picked ^^

I don't post my TB much I've tweaked her just a bit since the last time I posted her in this thread so here you go :D

2010-11-0411-52-10.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the sig :D
    rikaflare.deviantart.com
    Fanfiction found on the forums or at rikasstorycorner.deviantart.com
    LOST CITY! -> home to the original badasses of PWI b:cool
    ... and a few losers....
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    MikoTenshi - Sanctuary Posts: 718 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    1_%2525E5%252589%2525AF%2525E6%25259C%2525AC.jpg
    i like 'alien' characters,b:chuckle they are cute for meb:cute

my "aliens"

20110908175640.png

20111011232900.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy made by Silvychar <3
  • KissBetter - Archosaur
    KissBetter - Archosaur Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Yanami - I really think your sin is adorable. Making a tb unique and still retaining attractive features is hard, and you pulled it off.

Kyna - The eyes and eyebrows on your tb give her a nice strong/don't mess with me look. I wish I could pull off the light coloured eyes as well as you do :)

MikoTenshi - I actually think the little "aliens" are rather cute. I especially love the eyes in your first picture with the kitty kut bangs.

This is my cleric, any suggestions are always appreciated. She's always a work in progress b:chuckle.

5xnyj4.jpg13ygqdj.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <3 Exiirah for the lovely siggie
  • ammieee
    ammieee Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    my "aliens"

20110908175640.png

20111011232900.png

i like both guys in these pics. b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LadyDe - Harshlands
    LadyDe - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    My psy b:cute

47852042.png

My cleric b:shy

98022007.png

My lil sin

36545698.png
  • dimthought
    dimthought Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    LadyDe: i like your tbs b:pleased they look like tropical fish your smurf one is neat all she needs now is a little white hat. All of the names fit the charaters really good. only thing i would change on the first is make bigger ears. your clerics colorsa are pretty on her. maybe widen the eyes just a bit. Each are very pretty in their own way

MikoTenshi: i love those (lucy played the other version & I noticed this was common look for them so is it called alien there?)
    I really like the secound couple the most(they kinda look like siblings) her eyes are so neat. both are like a verson of good and evil.

KissBetter: i this she adorable i can so see her coming to the aid of someone. i like her face shape . she so smilie feeling.

Kyna: she is pretty and so killer looking yet so soft colors. And her face matches her body(seen quite a few no tat tbs with a weird face color glitch)

Yanami: she has her own look. i think she would smell like vanilla. i do prefer bigger noses (and body tats for tbs) but all her features work together. looks to sweet to be a sin

Baby_pho: i really like the first one i like that hair style.(btw bunnys get no tailb:cry)i like 1st \ colors and her makeup so much more. 2nd one kinda looks like a rl person i know (weird that she does) the lines in the lips i dont get them on my computer but on lucy she did, so i think it has to do with the graphics card

well i didnt give # rateing im in such a good mood i would end up loking like a big b:shutup carebear
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011
    Options
    dimthought wrote: »
    LadyDe: i like your tbs b:pleased they look like tropical fish your smurf one is neat all she needs now is a little white hat.

Oh that would be a great idea! b:cute The beanie hat would look great on your Smurfette LadyDe, she is really adorable :) 5/5

• Gummylicious - Harshlands
    Gummylicious - Harshlands Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    @dimthought: Thanks for your answer. About my psy ears yho, i like them as small as possible :D
    @Esnemyl: I'm still looking for a hat for my smurfette hehe
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Okay guys, let's keep it classy in here. This is one of the areas that we choose to let go a little, due to the openness of the section name, but we will get more strict if we have to.

Thanks!

~Kritty
  • Accalica - Heavens Tear
    Accalica - Heavens Tear Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I'll rate the ones I can see on this page for now. :)

LadyDe - I like her colors and the expression she's got, gives a little more personality than alot of tides out there. 4/5
    For the sin I'm not too fan of her colors tbh, maybe with another hairstyle..not sure, think she'd look prettier with a tad smaller eyes and wider nose. Same goes for the human, her colors are a bit missmatched and eyes a bit big..other than that she looks original. 3/5 on those 2.

KissBetter - She's pretty and original, I like her haircolor and lips! Though I think another eyecolor, maybe darker, would make her look a little less blank in her face. (Idk if its the pics but looks like the 2 are diff on eyecolors? Like the first one more :)) 3.5/5

MikoTenshi - I guess repeating myself won't hurt, I like your toon, its cute and I think she fits in the kittykut very well. Somehow it matches those "ailien type" toons. I do have to say I don't find myself a fan of the last girl in the pic series tho, probably cause of the colors. But for the other two - 4.6/5

Kyna - I think u did a good job so far getting her away from a presetlook. The only thing I'd change on her personally is a bit bigger on the eyes since the whiteness of the eyeball already makes them smaller looking. Otherwise I like her colors and original appearance. 4.5/5
    ----

Decided to make myself a new project, so here's my baby sin..she came out a bit doll-like but I still like her. b:chuckle

Azuren.jpg
    Azuraa.jpg
    Edit of post: Without editing of colors or light...her naturals >.<
    Azure1.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Suspended on Silverwings ~
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Decided to make myself a new project, so here's my baby sin..she came out a bit doll-like but I still like her. b:chuckle

29nxcew.jpg

2qwg1vp.jpg

She is beautiful! Reminds me a bit of a barbie indeed, but I love it that for some reason the hair colour fits really well with the hair style and I also love the colour of the skin and lips. I would rate her 5/5.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    MikoTenshi - Sanctuary Posts: 718 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    @KissBetter i like it toooo XD i like the one with hat beenie w.e in the 2nd pic of urs 8D cuz its one of my fav hair b:thanks

@ammieee ik dey r sexy b:laugh no touchy tho, my hubby <3 well the second guy is me...

@dimthought ur so awesomee u actually hit the point... their names r Satan and Lucifer.... hahaha well, we r more leaning to the evil side... b:cool
    and no dey r not call aliens, ppl call me "alien" cuz apparently she looks like an alien with the eyes? o.o''

@Accalica i likie yohs too ;o the color is nice, except i dont like the green on ur toon, but i love the sec pic b:pleased

this is my veno ;o
    34055110150300588630970.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy made by Silvychar <3
  • AmmeeesbfD - Dreamweaver
    AmmeeesbfD - Dreamweaver Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    erwdf.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

erwdfssssssa.jpg

:333

erwdfssssssasderwae.jpg

erwdfssssssaerwa.jpg

erwdfssssssaerwae.jpg

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ayreeu - Heavens Tear
    Ayreeu - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    My skinny 'lil demon.
    No makeover scrolls, and doubt I will. I forget which preset I played around with but was happy with the character creation. Tideborn FTW <3
    Ayreeu_HTSin30x-1-1.jpg
    Ayreeu_HTSin30-1-1.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AmmeeesbfD - Dreamweaver
    AmmeeesbfD - Dreamweaver Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    hes cute~ :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2011
    Options
    My skinny 'lil demon.
    No makeover scrolls, and doubt I will. I forget which preset I played around with but was happy with the character creation. Tideborn FTW <3
    Ayreeu_HTSin30x-1-1.jpg
    Ayreeu_HTSin30-1-1.jpg

You might call him skinny, but atleast his proportions are right (if this is good English xd) and he looks natural, not too muscled, that is great. ;) I do love him more without shirt, lol. :p For as far as I can see his face is kinda cute, I guess I would rate him 4.5/5. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011
    Options
    My skinny 'lil demon.

One of the best tideborn guy's I've ever seen b:cute Perfect proportions, and I see you took a long time editing him:) He's adorably hot too*!
    (*wait, what was the what in the what?)
    5/5 b:victory

• Verbicide - Dreamweaver
    Verbicide - Dreamweaver Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    elinasa wrote: »

That isn't a bad looking mystic, I don't run into a lot of them so I don't have much to compare too but defiantly not rough on the eyes.

13598116.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kindrid; \\x//; 9x Seeker
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Sometimes I wonder why people spam pictures and don't even bother to rate the ones before them -wink-..despite it I'll post my opinions anyway considering that's part of what the thread is about.

AmmeeesbfD - Pretty much looks identical to the preset "Stylish" so I can't really rate anything since it's well...unoriginal. Maybe the fash..but too many male sins try to pull off the "I get scores from having an 8-pack on my ingame toon" these days imo. 1/5

Ayreeu - Looks very original and remodelled from a preset, but can't tell much of the facial features (eyes,nose..lips) from the distance tbh. He seem to have a cute look tho, so 4/5 for effort put. I'd like seeing a closeup of this one.

MikoTenshi - Something kinda distracts me with the veno, the haircolor might fit her eyes better if it were a darker purple imo. I adore her mouth and eyeshape tho, nice! 3.5/5

elinasa - The hairstyle doesn't quite fit her, I find it hard to pull off unless the head of the toon is wider/bigger and EGs have nicer hairstyles to chose from that would fit her more >.<,' I like the colors and the lips! 3/5

Verbicide - It's hard to make male seekers/mystics but I think u did a good job! Would like to see a front shot of him to see his features a bit more but I like his colors and that he's not too old looking or too young, which seeker guys have a tendency to end up doing. 4/5
    ~

Eventho he was made out of boredom and never will be anything but another preset in my list..here's my attempt at a male EG, I'm a big fan of purple...heh ^_^

Myst.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    2z3w6pt.png
    Made over my sin on DW. Not sure about the colours though. o.o

I wonder the same, Accalica. QQ
    Anyway, for your mystic... b:dirty
    I give him a 5/5, he's so adorable but handsome at the same time. I LOVE the purple hair~ <3
    As far as your psy, she's stunning. 5/5 I love that hair on her.

Verbicide, I'd need a frontal shot of his face to rate him better. He looks a lil bit like Dante though, if that's what you're going for. Only thing I could complain about is his muscles are too big for my liking. b:chuckle I'll rate him properly when i see a front view!

Ayreeu, like I told Verbicide, i can't really see him. :\ But he looks cute, and very lifelike with his proportions!

MikoTenshi, I really think she's cute. The older classes are so much fun to customize. I love her doll like look. 4.5/5, only because her cheeks need to come out some so the side pony doesn't clip into the cheeks, but if you like it like that, it's fine :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os
    edited October 2011
    Options
    NiightmareXz Aw thank you b:thanks Purple is teh new sexeh! Haha. xD

I adore your sin, I love the colors actually, specially the hair! Its got rly nice shine color in it aswell so deffo a keeper considering its not just nice its also rare!:o Hairstyle is edgy but she still looks rly cute in it and I like that you made her TB ears a bit bigger :) Not a fan of the lil arms n waist but thats personal pref so no biggie, 4.9/5 goodjob making a sin look original :) b:cute

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]