PvP in Secret Passage is now 100% allowed!

Options

Comments

• mcfreakie
    mcfreakie Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    What i cant understand on Frankie and his poor health (sry so far im start to get angry too)... is that: China give a Patch to the US Version or called PWI... this include SP will be a PK Arena... so i just ask why China didnt informed that is included so that he could warn us?... Ok maybe they didnt... my mind about the devs isnt that good cause that idea of sp is a pk arena now say me they had smoke anything what was very hard and bad.... and very much of it...

But then... ok Frankie informed us shortly before the weekend started, that the devs decided and so on... he tells us about a monitoring we dont realize ingame... cause that what happend to all the pve ppl that just jump in for quests and their helpers... all that harassing isnt worth a punishment for the ppl they do it... Frankie wrote he will send a list to China...kk.

Then the weekend started... and the whole weekend there were no GM answering anything or decide anything and still nobody realized any kind of monitoring. During the weekend that fiasco in sp got worse and the pve ppl was going angry more and more... Then today the ppl started to say hey its monday and still no answer... we got answers from mods... it was said Frankie will come in office in 10 and a half hour... the ppl started to say why there is not a single GM that give answers or decide things that relaxe the situation... and now?

We got furthermore the info that there was not enough time to inform China about that... but there was enough time to put a text in the ticket system about the sp pk arena and what the workers there have to do with it... means nothing...

Then i have to say i play now long time but not long enough to saw the arenas working... but now i saw a post from a guy that said there was no reason like the arenas were broken it was cause of factions were camping it... (again i ask myself what the devs smoked when they close the arenas and now decided to put that to the sp... cause there can the factions or single ppls now better camp the lowbies? good idea rlly) And about that single guy that posted that info... i think he play long enough to remember what were the reason to close the arenas... there is no other statement especially not one from a GM...

Oh and its said Frankie feels bad now, hes sick... its cause of jetlag... cause he was in China... Ok... but why there was no other GM to let him do a break and do the work for him then? And especially when Frankie feels so bad now... why he didnt just a lil rule like: All pkers have to move in the West rooms of sp till we got an answer from China what to do, all screenshots from ppl that killed by another in another room will give me a reason to ban the pker cause of it... something like that... just to relaxe the situation till he got an answer from China... So the pvpers would have a stricktly rule and the lowbies can do their quests nearly in safe...

I just ask why... why ... why ... It doesnt need a rule forever maybe... but relax the situation a bit to take the fiasco less worse

And dont forget to ask why after all of that ... we hear no one has YET to let China know how big a blunder this 'patch' was to the PVE servers and how many have stopped playing till its fixed. Other then that I think you got it spot on...
  • Dr_Jeckyl - Heavens Tear
    Dr_Jeckyl - Heavens Tear Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    mcfreakie wrote: »
    And dont forget to ask why after all of that ... we hear no one has YET to let China know how big a blunder this 'patch' was to the PVE servers and how many have stopped playing till its fixed. Other then that I think you got it spot on...

Do we know that for sure? I'm hoping that tonights patch will include a change in the rules back to it being bannable.

That being said it is clear that there is a huge amount of bureaucracy in the system and that PWCN management has to approve everything PWE does. That is compounded by the fact PWCN is completely out of touch with culture/desire of the PWI players.

Part of the problem is that the PWIC tourney was PvP. No PvE playing was represented, so perhaps the management thinks everyone here likes to PK.
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I remember you from nearly the game's beginning...

I'm feeling old, suddenly...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

I am not sure how PWCN server now, but most Asian server doesn't have PVE server...
    Maybe that's why... b:chuckle (inb4peoplethatwilldefendsppvptothedeath)
    But i agree. This a problem for PWI.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    b:pleased WELL They could always recruit a bunch of us as Official ENFORCERS and give us all +12 RANK 9 gear and (Max LEVEL/ATTRIBUTE Boosts) for free, for our SERVICES too PWi While we clean up SP of PK campers!!b:laugh

I'm sure theres enough of us who'll Volunteer for that duty now, so I'm sure we could get atleast 30 peaple (PACKING for BEAR!) on a raid easily, if they give us (MaX Gear) too even the odds, on raids into the SP dungeons in each PvE server... LoLzZ b:chuckle After all we'd only be using the same **** TACTICs on them, as they're using on everyone else, only we'd Be officially doing it for PWi, Kinda like OLD REGULATORs from the Wild West..b:victory

Anyways, now that would be fun too see how the Rogue PKs would react too watch 30 or 40 others max equiped coming in too whack their Overly Deservant A****!! who knows maybe there would be even more who'd volunteer for that duty lol, maybe hundreds..b:sad
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Yes numb nuts that must be it. We so have a mortal phobia of a level 100+ plowing down those of us below level 90 as we know we have even a small chance to live and could take down a pack of players who are geared to weekly do TW. That has to be it... we are just scared out of our boots.

What planet do YOU live on idiot?
    Try to go into an instance with the highest power guild in all +12 R9 gear camping in there and killing everyone like it is a turkey shoot. How many +12 R9 lvl 105 sins can you fight at the same time? The Enrage guild is full of bullies with daddy's unlimited credit cards who love to make the rest of HT miserable for their entertainment. Considering his lack of interest in how miserable they are making us, what is it about these bullies that makes them frankieraye's favorites? Why doesn't it matter to PWE that a lot of us are about to take out time and money to another activity since they do not appear to care?

If I was on your servers I could demonstrate going into SP getting killed, respawning and coming back to have it happen again(if it really is that bad, I haven't seen that kind of camping on my server yet). The whole thing wouldn't make me seethe with rage either or threaten to quit, see this is what I mean by saying you are mortally phobic of PvP,
  • mcfreakie
    edited September 2011
    Options
    If I was on your servers I could demonstrate going into SP getting killed, respawning and coming back to have it happen again(if it really is that bad, I haven't seen that kind of camping on my server yet). The whole thing wouldn't make me seethe with rage either or threaten to quit, see this is what I mean by saying you are mortally phobic of PvP,

No I think by the number of times I have gone there on different alts I am not afraid of PVP. I find it idiotic for you or anyone else to suggest someone under level 50 can actually participate in PVP against a level 100+ in high gear. This is where I feel you are totally OUT of touch with the majority of PVE players here who are upset. We dont most of our days playing the game. In some cases people come on for maybe 2 hours every other day for entertainment and for you to suggest they just NOT play while childish players bully others is WAY out of touch. Why should anyone put their game on hold or waste it running back and forth just trying to get to where their quest mob might be? Its even more out of touch for you or Frankie or anyone else to have quest chains set up in game allowing players on a PVE server to just SKIP them cause no one really needs to go there makes you look like total idiots. Are there people who could be mortally phobic of pvp sure... but to make a blanket statement that we are all phobic of PVP just cause we CHOOSE to do other things besides... let me rephrase that... WE CHOOSE to do the quests and NOT pvp does not make ALL of us mortally Phobic of PVP. With your thinking however... you would be mortally phobic of actually doing quests to level your characters but instead insist one wasting your time killing low level players. Does that equate to reality...? NO. why? Cause its your CHOICE to PVP. Cant quite grasp that concept can you?
    edited September 2011
    Options
    No I think by the number of times I have gone there on different alts I am not afraid of PVP. I find it idiotic for you or anyone else to suggest someone under level 50 can actually participate in PVP against a level 100+ in high gear. This is where I feel you are totally OUT of touch with the majority of PVE players here who are upset. We dont most of our days playing the game. In some cases people come on for maybe 2 hours every other day for entertainment and for you to suggest they just NOT play while childish players bully others is WAY out of touch. Why should anyone put their game on hold or waste it running back and forth just trying to get to where their quest mob might be? Its even more out of touch for you or Frankie or anyone else to have quest chains set up in game allowing players on a PVE server to just SKIP them cause no one really needs to go there makes you look like total idiots. Are there people who could be mortally phobic of pvp sure... but to make a blanket statement that we are all phobic of PVP just cause we CHOOSE to do other things besides... let me rephrase that... WE CHOOSE to do the quests and NOT pvp does not make ALL of us mortally Phobic of PVP. With your thinking however... you would be mortally phobic of actually doing quests to level your characters but instead insist one wasting your time killing low level players. Does that equate to reality...? NO. why? Cause its your CHOICE to PVP. Cant quite grasp that concept can you?

Have only killed one person in SP, and that would be a level 100 friend of mine. I"m not saying you have to participate, I'm just saying if you die in game, you stay alive IRL. I don't support Noob PK either, It's quite lame, but this is the only 24 hour penalty free PvP instance we have now. Shame it interferes with a small handful of noob quests(and Chrono for OHT map). IMO, moving to Arena would be the best, but I would rather not have this removed altogether, it's got too much potential for hours of gameplay far longer than anyone would ever spend doing quests.
  • mcfreakie
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Have only killed one person in SP, and that would be a level 100 friend of mine. I"m not saying you have to participate, I'm just saying if you die in game, you stay alive IRL. I don't support Noob PK either, It's quite lame, but this is the only 24 hour penalty free PvP instance we have now. Shame it interferes with a small handful of noob quests(and Chrono for OHT map). IMO, moving to Arena would be the best, but I would rather not have this removed altogether, it's got too much potential for hours of gameplay far longer than anyone would ever spend doing quests.

And you couldnt stick to that being your comment instead of just attacking people who do NOT wish to pvp? Yes we will all still be alive in real life if we get PK... that does not make us anymore mortally phobic of PVP then the people who are in SP playing noob PK of being mortally phobic of actual quests. People who have CHOSEN... made the choice... choose to play PVE... (how many ways do you need to understand) are beyond just being distracted or slightly upset... as the huge majority know if you want to play PVP go to a PVP server and those of us who dont and choose to do quests and dont rush to endgame to sit there being bored cause you chose to have someone power level your character thru exploits then do the quests. Those of us who CHOOSE to do the quests and find it insulting for ANYONE to say to just skip the quests. We are now getting very upset as players like yourself come here to minimize our complaints with an out of touch comment claiming we are all just phobic of doing PVP. If you cant understand we see you being mortally phobic of actually doing any quests and tragically OUT OF TOUCH with low level beginning players on a PVE server. Your hours of game play are just forcing more new players and new alts HOURS of NON game play as your buddies make the choice to harass others which you seem to support in your original comments.
  • Sympsy - Dreamweaver
    Sympsy - Dreamweaver Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I know that people keep mentioning that it be moved to the arena but I thought the arena was a free pk place where the first room is a safe zone and you got ported into random rooms to pk in much like the pk tournament that goes on every week but it is accessible at all times of the day? Or do you just choose a room and face whoever is in there? If it is like that the set up would be different than the open pk zone that is currently in place at sp.

As for the cave of sadistic glee for being a potential place: I know people are against moving it to another place where there are quests but if you had to choose a open instance on the map that people can go into, cave of sadistic glee is the better choice because it does not interfere with a cultivation or quest that opens up oht maps in comparison to secret passage. Not every answer can hold true for every situation unless they made a new open instance on the map. If they did that I would suggest to convert the portal to city of abominations that is near heaven's tear since I assume most people use the khaturu pup to go into coa.
    edited September 2011
    Options
    And you couldnt stick to that being your comment instead of just attacking people who do NOT wish to pvp? Yes we will all still be alive in real life if we get PK... that does not make us anymore mortally phobic of PVP then the people who are in SP playing noob PK of being mortally phobic of actual quests. People who have CHOSEN... made the choice... choose to play PVE... (how many ways do you need to understand) are beyond just being distracted or slightly upset... as the huge majority know if you want to play PVP go to a PVP server and those of us who dont and choose to do quests and dont rush to endgame to sit there being bored cause you chose to have someone power level your character thru exploits then do the quests. Those of us who CHOOSE to do the quests and find it insulting for ANYONE to say to just skip the quests. We are now getting very upset as players like yourself come here to minimize our complaints with an out of touch comment claiming we are all just phobic of doing PVP. If you cant understand we see you being mortally phobic of actually doing any quests and tragically OUT OF TOUCH with low level beginning players on a PVE server. Your hours of game play are just forcing more new players and new alts HOURS of NON game play as your buddies make the choice to harass others which you seem to support in your original comments.

Never said I supported noob pk, that was assumed by others upon me simply because I showed support for this safe pvp instance. Even tried to explain a few times, and to no avail. Here you also seem to asume that I rushed to my level, wrong again. I did my quests, and I have also grinded many hours. And while there is a point to your argument, In perspective, it is only one PvP instance in which a very small amount of quests are. The vast regions of PWI are still not open Pvp on PvE servers. You say I minimize, but I believe many have maximized the real magnitude of the situation, as the number of quests needed in SP are minimal. It is actually a very small part of the quest chain, it has always seen more activity as a pvp ground, therefore I feel that dealing with the pvp contained in a small instance is not so bad. But it is a shame that people noob PK in the first place.
  • mcfreakie
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Never said I supported noob pk, that was assumed by others upon me simply because I showed support for this safe pvp instance. Even tried to explain a few times, and to no avail. Here you also seem to asume that I rushed to my level, wrong again. I did my quests, and I have also grinded many hours. And while there is a point to your argument, In perspective, it is only one PvP instance in which a very small amount of quests are. The vast regions of PWI are still not open Pvp on PvE servers. You say I minimize, but I believe many have maximized the real magnitude of the situation, as the number of quests needed in SP are minimal. It is actually a very small part of the quest chain, it has always seen more activity as a pvp ground, therefore I feel that dealing with the pvp contained in a small instance is not so bad. But it is a shame that people noob PK in the first place.

It should not matter if there is one or 100 quests in SP. It is no better for us to tell you not to desire PVP then it is you to say people are mortally phobic of PVP and should rush out to do it. You choose to play PVP and the people complaining here want to play PVE and are sent there on different quest chains to do exactly that. We dont go to PVP servers and tell you where you should just forget about playing pvp and force you to play PVE when you wish to PVP. But the common enemy is not those who wish to PVE its the players who NOOB PK and choose to not PLAY but instead just harass others.
  • jessabomb11
    jessabomb11 Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I had some **** jerk try to pk me while I was helping a friend kill one of the shade guys. A sin. he stealthed and I just happened to do an AOE just before he got to me and saved myself. PWi you suck donkeyballs for doing this.
  • Esamom - Sanctuary
    Esamom - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    how can we put 2 accounts on to level other chars. b:question
  • Mufussa - Raging Tide
    Mufussa - Raging Tide Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    This would have to be one of the dumbest places to hold a PK for all the reasons stated and i hope that someone with enough brains reverts it back to the way it was.

If people want a place to PK where u dont have item drops why the hell would u make it a low lvl instance where everyone who enters is a target ? Everyone doing there BH that cant tele in everytime or doing the wraiths ploy quest or even shade Edio has been PK'd since the change. ( yes its all been mentioned B4)

Why not choose Sandsong or Cromagnon Villages, out where no one has to go except to do mobs for faction base quests ? Sandsong Village is bigger than secret passage, wont cause disruptions to the lower levels and no lag cause there's now 100 ppl trying to pk eh other ! Im sure all the brain cells it took to make the game can come up with a better place than secret passage to PK. Spend more time thinking !b:beatup

My 2c worthb:cool
  • XxStormy - Harshlands
    XxStormy - Harshlands Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I love pvp b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • protogoos
    protogoos Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Sangodoc wrote: »
    It wouldn't be much of a bet, since they really haven't had time to get feedback to China, China to decide to change it for the PWI and/or China version, and then send it back to the US to test. Frankie has basically said that.

Hmm so are you saying that all of the glitches we have seen since the initial launch of PW then PWI were tested making them not glitches but intentional changes.......??

Hmmmmmm So shall we just call it a conspiracy to hurt the main body of the PVE servers ???

I am sorry with a response you have given I really have to ask...

b:laugh
  • WalyCube - Raging Tide
    WalyCube - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

they turned Secret Passage into a full PK zone.

1. Players have been asking for a place to PVP without dropping gear for a long time. This new Secret Passage fulfills that role.

2. Secret Passage is not a mandatory instance for (edit: low-level) Spiritual Cultivation. Mobs needed for culti can be found just outside the instance as well.

3. Those who need to enter the Hall of Deception instance can use the various Illusion Stones in Archosaur (one is at 529,664).

So, in short, we're going to change this rule and monitor the situation. We do have a lot of high level players who would like to enter the world of PvP, and I believe that this new version of the Secret Passage will give them that opportunity.

This is the STUPIDEST thing ever done - why not get a zone just for this and allow PK in there, why do you pick a LOW LEVEL zone and allow PK in here so we can't finish quests - and Shade is a TIMED quest and you guys are the worse, just the worse, I tried to do a stupid quest at level 34 in here and instead of taking 5 minutes it took 30 to get past PKers then I had to beg to let them let me pass

1. You guys are programmers program a new instance it can't be that hard, heck you can even have it mimmick Secret Passage in everything but having quests and holding mobs.

2./3. It is a very important instance, we have to go there to get to the instance (using tele stone is most the time a waste since you aren't in arc, and sometimes it isn't worth spending the cash). It has quests, MULTIPLE quests - some of us umm like doing quests, so I guess we aren't in consideration here, only the PKers who don't' want to lose gear...
    So, in short,
    - FIX THIS ****
  • Leila Aravil - Sanctuary
    Leila Aravil - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Great. Just great. If I go to help a lowbie with a quest we all run the risk of getting killed. Thanks PWI. I love the idea of walking into an area to get a quest done only to die because of all the pvp. (sarcasm.)
  • Runelle - Harshlands
    Runelle - Harshlands Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    great. Just Great. If I Go To Help A Lowbie With A Quest We All Run The Risk Of Getting Killed. Thanks Pwi. I Love The Idea Of Walking Into An Area To Get A Quest Done Only To Die Because Of All The Pvp. (sarcasm.)

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ Y U No Use Illusion Stones.
  • __RedFox__ - Heavens Tear
    __RedFox__ - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    *WHY* does everyone keep saying to just move the PKers int another instance?? People need that instance too.

but there are more than one perfectly good arena where the little devils could go and gangk each others brains out and not be a bother to any of the other players of the PvE servers.

yeah fix the damn arena for the pker if we all stop spending our money on this game they would stop messing things up for our game play 70% of the ppl dont want this so fix it pwi
  • Eilexa - Heavens Tear
    Eilexa - Heavens Tear Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Sangodoc wrote: »
    It wouldn't be much of a bet, since they really haven't had time to get feedback to China, China to decide to change it for the PWI and/or China version, and then send it back to the US to test. Frankie has basically said that.

6 Days is more than enough time, considering we've been complaining since day 1...seriously, it just seems like laziness and us getting ignored...b:surrender
    "Care Bear" b:chuckle

Proud member of Drakon - forever !! RAWR
  • illegalthecool
    illegalthecool Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I like the SP pk

Like I ever quest :P
  • Eilexa - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Yep I'm right here :)

On the SP situation - as I said before, we're compiling a list of complaints and monitoring the situation for now. There isn't much else to report, as it's only been 6 days since the change itself.

Frankie, we've been waiting very long for a GM response and we've been hoping for better news that maybe it would be fixed with next patch, but doesn't seem like it's gonna happen...could we at least get some acknowledgement that every single post has been read and taken into consideration? Btw Shelly and Kritty have been doing an awesome job. A response would be greatly appreciated...

• semperfi74
    semperfi74 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    So as I see all this, it seems that since I choose a non pvp server because at no time while playing this game did I want to be at risk of getting killed by another player only the environment, that I was misinformed as to the meaning of a PVE server. I would like to think this was due to some stupidity on the part of the people that created this game. However, this is not likely due to the fact that it takes quite a bit of intelligence and skill to pull a game like this off. Therefore I can only conclude that the Chinese people are not an honorable people as I once believed. THEY LIE, by stating that DW is a pve server then allowing someone who is not in pk mode to be killed by another player is plain and simple fraud. I can now place the chinese people in the same category as the japanese people (in my book cowards for the attack on pearl harbor). sadly my opinion doesn't count as I well know, but maybe, just maybe, someone from pwi will read this and get his feelings hurt when they realize that they have dishonored themselves by being untruthful, thus placing them in the category reserved for the the most useless of humans.... liars. Ok end of my rant,

ps I don't live near any Chinese people but the next time I see one I am just going to scream LIAR!!!! at them and walk away. and PWI is responsible.
  • PearlBreeze - Raging Tide
    PearlBreeze - Raging Tide Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Translation:

QQQQQQQQQQ

Let us enjoy pvp.

Then what u doing on a pve server by all means go to a pvp server no one stopping you.

I think all said and done here.

Its not right to turn it as u wish when u have a lot of other options.
    The range of pkers is not even fair .How is it possible that a lvl 105 can kill a lvl 10 or 20.Its totally out of his league.Bit sad actually .

PWI should stop to be lazy and give the pkers a place for themselves.I even think there should be a tournament arena for them ,but hey that just me .

But to make it of a low lvl quest instance is just to sad for words.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eilexa - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Then what u doing on a pve server by all means go to a pvp server no one stopping you

+1 I dont know why these idiots are still trying this when they know the answer b:chuckle

• seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    b:pleased HMMMmmmm, I wonder how many more pages we'll have up by tomarrow night, after this patch likely doesn't have a fix on it for SP ?_?' Bet it's over 50 more by the end of tomarrow night...b:chuckle

why'd they ever come up with putting the PK free zone in such a Ill chosen & lame place??b:sadb:surrender
  • Sheshka - Raging Tide
    Sheshka - Raging Tide Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    This is a stupid move by the Devs. PVP servers exist specifically to give bloodthirsty players their satisfaction. For the sizable populations on PVE (that is player versus environment for this who seem to see both as the same) servers we we shouldn't have to wade through PKs just to finish a few quests. I had to find armed escorts for Quingzi and Shade Eido repeatedly because of this change. And I know I'm not the only person who is going to have that problem. Add to those bosses other quests such as the Wheel of Fate and Krimson Pendant and you have quite a bit of work you have to put off until a suitable escort can be found.

There is really no reason that those of us who chose to play on a PVE server because we didn't want to deal with this kind of thing should have to put up with it to satisfy the few who should simply change servers. They can find plenty more low level player to stalk there.

I don't know what happened with the Arena but that needs to either be fixed or they should add another instance specifically for PKs. This instance should have no required mobs or even minor quest objectives in it. Just a thought.

Oh and about the Illusion stone...there is no minor or required quest that ever makes any mention of it. So unless someone tells you about it or you over hear it and ask, you would never know about it. Having to learn about it to get around PKs on a PVE server is just plain immoral.
  • PearlBreeze - Raging Tide
    PearlBreeze - Raging Tide Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    This is a stupid move by the Devs. PVP servers exist specifically to give bloodthirsty players their satisfaction. For the sizable populations on PVE (that is player versus environment for this who seem to see both as the same) servers we we shouldn't have to wade through PKs just to finish a few quests. I had to find armed escorts for Quingzi and Shade Eido repeatedly because of this change. And I know I'm not the only person who is going to have that problem. Add to those bosses other quests such as the Wheel of Fate and Krimson Pendant and you have quite a bit of work you have to put off until a suitable escort can be found.

There is really no reason that those of us who chose to play on a PVE server because we didn't want to deal with this kind of thing should have to put up with it to satisfy the few who should simply change servers. They can find plenty more low level player to stalk there.

I don't know what happened with the Arena but that needs to either be fixed or they should add another instance specifically for PKs. This instance should have no required mobs or even minor quest objectives in it. Just a thought.

Oh and about the Illusion stone...there is no minor or required quest that ever makes any mention of it. So unless someone tells you about it or you over hear it and ask, you would never know about it. Having to learn about it to get around PKs on a PVE server is just plain immoral.

HEARHEAR!!!!! i totally agree PWI need to get of his lazy buttb:thanksb:victoryb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.