niklakov Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Bewbs
  • StudmuffinIX - Archosaur
    StudmuffinIX - Archosaur Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Shaaddupp, you would die for me :D I'd push you in front of an incoming bus to prove that point O_O

yes baby b:dirty just dont stop....

2011-05-1219-49-49.jpg
  • Ansatsushaa - Archosaur
    Ansatsushaa - Archosaur Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

2011-05-1219-49-49.jpg

That's pricelessb:chuckle
    Rebirthed: Ansatsushaa Sage Psy & OhMonDieu Demon Mystic
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the sexy siggy I'm seriously stoked!<3b:thanks
  • Zaibeast - Archosaur
    Zaibeast - Archosaur Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

2011-05-1219-49-49.jpg

That sir was photobucketed b:cry
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    now zai, aby, and dazed are in nemesis because i am in nemesis

don't tell them that, I heard they denied it, but we all know the power of the bromance . . . .
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Firstly I didnt say they were a powerhouse from day 1, they had already disbanded once before, so its obvious thats not the case.
    They attacked Treason, but not us, not until rescind had disbanded.

Secondly, We did the exact same thing with treason before genesis update, (wed expected to lose though), won a few times then we switched and we started fighting PHOENIX, we also attacked TEXAS once, between the phoenix fights, thought tex were strong, underestimated how strong we were compared, didnt attack them again to my recollection.

Treason has never factored in as much as people give them credit for tbh, they had so much potential, but seems from most of the rumours they were not organised leading to a steady downfall, rather then them gaining weight.

We had the same disorganisation issue until a tw team I assigned headed by Gralkon tookover to correct this.

Sidenote: I had also been requested to help gank ascend which id refused when Treason was still taking out Ascend land, before 70% of rescind had signed up and joined them.
    This was before Darkside became a mess.

I am free to admit that you are a much better repository of knowledge of the minor factions of our server. I will limit my response to certain questions - although admittedly I am inferring some.

As for Ascend not attacking you until Rescind disbanded, that had less to do with anything other than the few staged tws you and Nemesis had with each other. We had no interest in being a plaything. Yes, I understand you object to that classification, but I was there, in Immunity, and this old dog been around enough to know a fish from a horse.
    If we were playing it safe always, why would we attack nem resulting in losses many times, before genesis, then continue after genesis, while being attacked by the upcoming rescind threat?

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1041281

Before genesis was a map reset - there wasn't much immunity/nemesis tw going on, and the ones that were, as I've said, were training exercises for both factions, pure and simple.

After? The only attacks I recall seeing were part of ganks, which would explain why. I, unlike some, don't have a problem with ganking in TW. But to act now as though your motivation was a mystery (as can fairly be implied by your question quoted above) is somewhat less than genuine. Why did junkies? Why did Boad? Ask Kattanyia, I'm sure she can think of a reason or two (or maybe just one).
    plain of farewells, we got battered by nem after we bid on them, or do you only ever choose to selectively remember YOUR fave factions that bid on the top dog?
    And ignore anyone else who isnt up proski's bunghole?

Proski has whole factions up his bunghole? is there anything dat kid can't do?

As for fav factions, I don't have any, in case you hadn't noticed. I like fun, and fun isn't taking the map, or ganking and having no shows or 20 minute wins or losses, or "staged" 3 hour training tws, or pve tws, or any of the other things that, I am sorry, but any other faction other than proski's and a few minor factions after the map reset seemed to concern themselves with.

And just for the record, Ascend isn't proski's faction, he left and has come back like, I don't know, 4 times already? And a few people left when he did come back because they I guess thought that they were in line to take leadership of a faction that has taken half the map when they have nothing in their resume to even hint that they were deserving of it. The egos on this server: astounding.

So no, very little of ascend is up proski's butt, as you say.
    After realising that wed probably endup how phoenix or treason or darkside is now, had to make a risky relocation after we got ganked, for over a month, trying to re-organise, and re-build, it was the smarter move to make.

And I dont regret it one bit.
    What didnt kill us made us stronger.
    That by no means works for everyone.
    Say what you like but plenty of other factions tried to do what Immunity has,
    but for lack of a better word failed miserably.

Please describe this "risky relocation". You mean ganking with your "ghost faction"? Or moving to where factions were that you could beat? Putting someone else in charge who, by your own admission above (I would have no idea otherwise) was a more competent leader? How are any of those "risky" or things anyone else would do just as quickly?

And for once, I would agree. Immunity is the same as plenty of other factions. The only thing different is you all were stubborn enough to hang around longer than the rest. But again, ego explains that as well.
    Its not just about having a loyal core, its the fact that were stubborn and refuse to giveup when were down, but pose a potential real threat, with experience within the faction, no one has tried more than us.

We agree!!!! On the subborn part at least.

And as for the "loyal core", it wasn't your "loyal core" that made you competitive at the moment. Thats just delusion. Look at your rank 9 psychics and the acquisitions from outcast. THEY are what made you competitive, not some "loyal core" or gutsy leadership making "risky" decisions that just happened to pay off. It was a cadre of rank 9 and other experienced players that had no other place to go, or simply chose to go to immunity first - the fact that you value them so little that they receive scant mention in your post here is shocking, but not unexpected.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Immunity started without the knowledge, or the strength, no hyp attached, NO new faction vibe but kept trying, wouldnt quit, we worked so hard for what we are now.
    Our family grew, and keeps doing so, and looking at the 3 factions with power now, we are most definitely a force to be reckoned with.

Um, no hype? No new faction vibe? No, you have whats worse. A group of players that are happy to sit and do nothing till fortune smiles upon you, and when it does, act like you've earned it.

Weve had fun plenty of times in the past, I cant say the same for u for the last 3 months with your uncompetitive tw.

Uncompetitive TW? They probably averaged 45-1 hour, and more than a few 2 hours or more. The last few weeks (maybe your memory is that short), definitely yes, and I was planning on moving my wizard to Chaos or maybe somewhere else to help balance out TW a bit. We only had to successfully defend both Nemesis and Immunity, and I was gone. We all know how that turned out, so I am here. And what was TW last week? Uncompetitive? Give me a break. Saying something don't make it so.
    I also recall youd joined us yourself for 1 maybe 2 tws before genesis, and you were more of an annoying burden who critisized us from the inside rather than helpful and contributive member.

I joined when the server reset was announced to try and balance out the server. Proc put alot into that base, and I promised I would be there to defend it when 40 vs 40 came. But with a map reset, they didn't even need me for that tw, so yes, I thought I would give Immunity a try. See if you all were ready to do something.

The only criticism I think I ever made was saying that we shouldn't be content to just gobble up pve land. After weeks of TRULY uncompetitive TW (including the farce with Nemesis, which was why I left - I wanted competitive tw, not a show), I went to ascend because they were having 3 hour losses to treason, and I thought maybe even if my going there made ascend win, I would be a three hour win. And several of them were.

My record on seeking competitive tw is flawless. I'd like to say "nice try", but it wasn't even that.
    You forgot
    D. Maybe the hyp is gone?
    E. Maybe Ascend dosent feel so shiney and new and the players that joined from rescind are all bored and want a new logo above their heads?
    F. Maybe you guys shuda eaten more vegetables: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6fDdQ3vlbM

Maybe you should stepup and request lead yourself. b:shocked

You just don't get it, do you? Its not that its "shiney and new" or "hype", its that its fun tw. New factions have fun tw. Stale factions have boring tw. Now, once the map gets limited to a few facitons, that will change. But new server and map reset, we didn't get a chance to get there.
    Maybe you should stepup and request lead yourself. b:shocked

And I've never made any bones about it - I am a follower, not a leader. I don't have the patience for bs that is necessary to be a good leader, and I certainly don't have the time. I play this game for fun. Leading isn't fun for me. I don't need the ego stroke that goes with it. Some do, some don't.

I'll tell you one thing though: if I were leading a faction, I would lead it somewhere, to do something. I wouldn't sit on my hands for a year, accept people that were op just because they were op, then kiss their butt while they were there, and bad mouth them when they left. The list of former Immunity members that fit that mold are legion.
    In our heads and I know Nem/Geo's last week, we thought were going to get slaughtered, but ascend had no heart in their tw, no fighting spirit from what I could see, many great players, I adore watching play like Yellowlight, but it was just an empty shell.
    I'm just wondering if ascend will bounce back or, get crushed more by the idea they are being pushed back by the old dog whom has been critisized and underestimated time and time again.

No heart? lol, how about no leader? Bounce back? Meh, time will tell. It only matters if you attach meaning to the name above your head greater than the fun it gives you. You still feel that way, but most of the server doesn't. Stud and Zai are in Nemesis, for crying out loud. If that doesn't sound the death knell of faction loyalty, or the "family" faction being greater than the "fun" faction, I don't know what does.

And "old dog"? You've acted the old dog for the entirety of the server. My only problem with you was the same as what it was with Mango/Narla - content to do the same thing, regardless of whether it was fun. Mango with 20 minute wins, and you with, well, sitting in your box not even daring to attack.

If gralkon has helped change that, great. If gaining enough new powerhouses has given you the confidence you've lacked before, equally great. My only quarrel is to come on here and act as though its something different is just plain false. Like its some rags to riches american success story of a down and out kid pulling himself up by his bootstraps against all odds saga like "Flashdance" or something. The sun even shines on (an old) dog's **** some days, ijs.
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    RioNHale - Archosaur Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Um, no hype? No new faction vibe? No, you have whats worse. A group of players that are happy to sit and do nothing till fortune smiles upon you, and when it does, act like you've earned it.

As opposed to your method of jumping ship until you find a faction that looks like its going to "earn" the csed players to get that fortune.

And as for the "loyal core", it wasn't your "loyal core" that made you competitive at the moment. Thats just delusion. Look at your rank 9 psychics and the acquisitions from outcast. THEY are what made you competitive, not some "loyal core" or gutsy leadership making "risky" decisions that just happened to pay off. It was a cadre of rank 9 and other experienced players that had no other place to go, or simply chose to go to immunity first - the fact that you value them so little that they receive scant mention in your post here is shocking, but not unexpected.

...Are you completely ****? Actually dont answer that we all already know the answer.
    Outcast merged with nemesis, not us.
    Ascend had so many r9 psys before we had a single one, most of our r9 psys, such as aquazor, orintaz and mageurlook(mage = ezio) were members within the fac already who have just gotten to equal gear levels of the ascend r9 psys such as purplelight, kinggabriel and findyourlove.
    Also we have 0 r9 archers, to your army of 20k hp 6-8+ r9 archers, we have 1 r9 wiz, to your 3 or 4, the only r9 chars we now out dd you on is barbs 5:3 (consider mrpandaking of ascend has as much hp as 2 of our r9 barbs put together) and psys 6:3.

Risky decisions which im not at liberty to discuss and probably shouldnt have mentioned because it might have made your old man brains explode. As you dont have the patience to run a faction, but you do have the patience to talk about everything you think you know about it all day.

No place to go? You mean like when rescind disbanded they had no place to go so they spread across different factions, 13 of them joined us, when seeing the mass majority of their "friends" went to ascend they all went to ascend applying after 3 days within our fac.
    Several people had issues with them but I gave them a chance anyways for tw "asset" reasons, not listening to my initial instincts, unfortunately they did exactly what wed expected, after putting the slightest bit of faith into them.
    You should probably do more digging yourself than listening to soochi, I guess that ascend didnt appreciate them too hence why half of them joined nem now.

or, oh wait is it cos they are full of **** and change opinions on a whim?
    No heart? lol, how about no leader? Bounce back? Meh, time will tell. It only matters if you attach meaning to the name above your head greater than the fun it gives you. You still feel that way, but most of the server doesn't. Stud and Zai are in Nemesis, for crying out loud. If that doesn't sound the death knell of faction loyalty, or the "family" faction being greater than the "fun" faction, I don't know what does.

No leader? youve got zapphy. Bounce back looks like it, for how long, I got told about proski running your tws, and all he did was call all your clerics b!tches the whole time.
    Nem was desperate for tw players, a bunch of ascends jumped over, they accepted anyone for tw they could, merged outcast int them gaining r9 barbs and cata squads, now they get 103 online for wined tws after 3 weeks of geo being back, while were waging war with ascend in fun tws.

but you still see it as ascend having the fun tws not us.

If gralkon has helped change that, great. If gaining enough new powerhouses has given you the confidence you've lacked before, equally great. My only quarrel is to come on here and act as though its something different is just plain false. Like its some rags to riches american success story of a down and out kid pulling himself up by his bootstraps against all odds saga like "Flashdance" or something. The sun even shines on (an old) dog's **** some days, ijs.

Gralkon has been in Immunity since december 2010.
    I'd wanted to pass lead to someone for a while, thinking I must be doing a bad job, thats why we couldnt beat those OP powerhouses, I wanted to rest, and I had been getting busy.
    Gralkon was Marshal, already in charge of TW for several months, Told me he was willing to take lead on a temporary basis due to his work schedule allowing it over a period of time for several months but I wanted to make sure the faction was in a good place before passing lead.
    I made sure, made it so that we were bordering the top 2 other tw factions were in a good STABLE place and had bidding options, whilst the integrity of the fac was intact.

Attacking nem or rescind or ascend wasnt a confidence issue it was a game mechanics issue, those factions had possessed op players that we didnt for far longer, now we have enough of those GEARED players to stand a chance we are taking the fight there.
    Dont waste your time telling me it was cowardess, its more intelligent decision making.

why bother attacking them when obviously we would have been rolled, we attacked them when we knew we stood a chance from past experiences, judging on how much strength we had, and how much we anticipated they have.
    When I tried attacking nem to show we were willing to give it a go, and got roflstomped, I was badly critisized, when I attacked them when we were strong enough, and won, I was badly critisized.
    Anything we do will be critisized, thats why opinions like yours just for the sake of having opinions dont matter as much.
    Because at the end of the day your just another tw mercenary wiz who talks too much, another player whos best weapon is text.
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
    edited September 2011
    Options
    As opposed to your method of jumping ship until you find a faction that looks like its going to "earn" the csed players to get that fortune.

You are a moron. I left narla undefeated. I left elusive after they downed narla (first time narla's crystal ever fell, no thanks to you). I left rescind once they rolled nemesis. And I was about to leave ascend when I thought they might damn well double defend nemesis and immunity. The fact that they lost 3 times that weekend is the only reason I am still here, in fact.

Dude, implying that I hop from one faction to the next for a paycheck? Thats your biggest lie yet. But thankfully, again, anyone that knows anything about the server's history won't be fooled. Just because you fill you faction with them, don't me anyone else will buy it.
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Ascend had so many r9 psys before we had a single one

so many? I knew of one, and then liu made his. I'm willing to admit im wrong here, but name them, k?

And gabriel? He has weapon i think, thats it. Don't compare to full r9 dude. You know better.
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Also we have 0 r9 archers, to your army of 20k hp 6-8+ r9 archers, we have 1 r9 wiz, to your 3 or 4, the only r9 chars we now out dd you on is barbs 5:3 (consider mrpandaking of ascend has as much hp as 2 of our r9 barbs put together) and psys 6:3.

4 rank 9 wizards? again, who? me, another one that didn't show up? Now proski? Who certainly didn't have it for that tw-not sure he was even there. I'm struggling to get to 4 r9 wizards.

And I could do archers, etc. too, but I won't. The fact is, I don't think I ever said lets compare report cards on # of rank 9 this or r9 that.

I will note again, you mention your "core" players that rerolled, but no mention of the new editions that really made the difference.
    edited September 2011
    Options
    No place to go? You mean like when rescind disbanded they had no place to go so they spread across different factions, 13 of them joined us, when seeing the mass majority of their "friends" went to ascend they all went to ascend applying after 3 days within our fac.

Yes yes, we know. You are butt hurt that they left. Just like you are butt hurt that sk and cursed left. You feel they don't give you a chance, blah blah blah. Dude, they go where the fun is. I will admit, SOME go where the wins are. That's life, get over it.
    Several people had issues with them but I gave them a chance anyways for tw "asset" reasons, not listening to my initial instincts, unfortunately they did exactly what wed expected, after putting the slightest bit of faith into them.

Yes yes, we know, against all your factions instincts you took people in, against even your better judgment, blah blah blah. We know. On the way in their are great, on the way out they are losers.

You know what me, and proski and lots of others in ascend say when people leave? Do we say "oh, I KNEW we shouldn't have accepted them" or "see, they are such and such" or "good, they were horrible players anyway"? Nope. We say "go ahead, leave if you want. Happy trails. Do what makes you happy".

We don't try to control people. We don't try to guilt people. We don't judge people. We play a freaking game for fun. Win, lose or draw.
    You should probably do more digging yourself than listening to soochi, I guess that ascend didnt appreciate them too hence why half of them joined nem now.

or, oh wait is it cos they are full of **** and change opinions on a whim?

Appreciate? lolomgursofunnyicantstandit.

Is that why SK and Cursed left you? You didn't "appreciate" them?

Dude, "appreciate" is just a code word for "im op and i expect to be treated that way". Well, I am sorry, I don't "appreciate" anyone for that. Know what I appreciate? People that know how to have fun (proski) People that, if you are fair to them, will help you when you need it (soochi). People that are good without +12 gear but don't need to tell everyone 15 times a day (Clacius). People that, no matter what our differences, can be civil (omg, yes mango). I appreciate all these people for many and varied reasons.

Do I appreciate someone for a +12 weapon? Nope. And never will. If that means they leave a faction I am in and we lose a tw or 3, so be it.

If you can see the distinction, maybe then you will learn why somepeople don't stay with Immunity. I'll not hold my breath though.
    edited September 2011
    Options
    No leader? youve got zapphy. Bounce back looks like it, for how long, I got told about proski running your tws, and all he did was call all your clerics b!tches the whole time.
    Nem was desperate for tw players, a bunch of ascends jumped over, they accepted anyone for tw they could, merged outcast int them gaining r9 barbs and cata squads, now they get 103 online for wined tws after 3 weeks of geo being back, while were waging war with ascend in fun tws.

Leader? Yes, someone has to be in the position. Thats a game mechanic. Anyone leading the TWs? Nope. Not really. You think you got into our base and crystal to 3m or whatever in the first 5 minutes because you were that good? Aw, thats sooooo cute.

Nah bro, we f'ed up. No idea where catas were, no communication. In other words, no leadership, at least as far as that tw was concerned.

Sorry to disappoint you in your own assessment of your effectiveness in that tw.

On another post today, I think I said to you 3 hours was competitive. And yes its fun. and yes it was fun for you. My point: its a shame it took you 18 months to enjoy one. You expect everyone to jump to immunity and stay, yet when immunity couldn't even tw because it was landlocked, did you leave? No. For you expect people to come to your faction when you weren't willing to give fatalis or any of the other factions that were having active tws back in those days a chance makes you little more than a hungry hungry hippo-crit.

I ignore the odd gralkon narrative for i see no point there.
    Attacking nem or rescind or ascend wasnt a confidence issue it was a game mechanics issue, those factions had possessed op players that we didnt for far longer, now we have enough of those GEARED players to stand a chance we are taking the fight there.
    Dont waste your time telling me it was cowardess, its more intelligent decision making.

So you wouldn't attack if you couldn't win? What if treason had done that? Or chaos? or Junkies for gods sake. This is all i need to prove my point with you and immunity: you wouldn't do anything unless you could win - because fun or not - your egos couldn't take a loss.

Just like you ganking me with peta but refusing to 1 vs 1 me when zhadi asked you to. You thought (wrongly) that you could win ganking me, but you knew (i don't know how) that you would lose 1 vs 1 when zhadi said he wanted to see you 1 vs 1 me, you said no. but you just spent 30 minutes ganking me with peta.

get some stones, have some fun, put your ego aside and play the game. win, lose or draw. Do THAT, and I'll put money that Immunity will remain strong for a loong time. If you don't? well, people that like to have fun tw will get bored while you wait to have everything in place, and yes, they will leave. Who can blame them?
    When I tried attacking nem to show we were willing to give it a go, and got roflstomped, I was badly critisized, when I attacked them when we were strong enough, and won, I was badly critisized.

Oh rion, I believe there is a decent person in there somewhere, under all that ego bitter ****, so I will try to impart some wizdom (get it, wiZdom) to you.

Criticized by whom?

Damned if you do, damned if you don't -what does that tell you about acting or not acting based on criticism you may or may not get?

Do you think proski (or I) do what we do based on what we believe the critics will say?
    Because at the end of the day your just another tw mercenary wiz who talks too much, another player whos best weapon is text.

Just another one? Who are the others? I'd like to meet them.

And this "mere" tw mercenary wiz was getting hate mail from your faction all the last tw as I killed at will.

I TW for fun. I don't TW for a paycheck. I don't TW for ego. I don't TW for friends or a family faction. I don't TW out of loyalty, or respect, or out of fear of what I may or may not be criticized for.

I prefer to think of myself as THE tw mercenary wiz, tyvm. You use the term as an insult. I wear it as a badge of honor.
    edited September 2011
    Options
    4 rank 9 wizards? again, who? me, another one that didn't show up? Now proski? Who certainly didn't have it for that tw-not sure he was even there. I'm struggling to get to 4 r9 wizards.

And I could do archers, etc. too, but I won't. The fact is, I don't think I ever said lets compare report cards on # of rank 9 this or r9 that.

I will note again, you mention your "core" players that rerolled, but no mention of the new editions that really made the difference.

LOL rion is STILL butt hurt me, zai and aby left? dude we joined your faction with the intent of staying and parking our toons there.... nvm that i was getting bashed by everyone in YOUR faction, and OPENLY at that. but when it came time for a simple tw against PHEONIX (i think), you split your faction into 3 masses and sent each mass down their own lane... i had left lane and never saw any action, yet was told to stay there because "that was the lane i was assigned to". yet it took us almost an hour and a half because middle lane, which was about 35 of the 80 people we had in there, were struggling against all of PHEONIX. we (zai, aby and myself) left not because we didn't feel appreciated or w.e **** you were saying but because you seriously suck at directing tws.

if we compare you to the factions we left you for...
    elusive = proski was leading tws
    rescind= proski was leading tws
    nemesis= geo is leading tws

the thing geo and proski have in common is that both of them can lead a better tw than you... by a large margin....

and p.s i understand if the dominating faction has their heads up their ***** but you and your faction? a faction that has been around for over a year now and has never risen to be more than the 2nd best (if at that).... i just don't understand why you have your head so far up your butt cheeks.... you literally have done nothing to feel egotistical about b:bye

oh and p.p.s the people that left ascend to join nemesis came over because ascend had their heads up their ***** when i applied and decided to let bloodletter in so he could deny my app and then quit right after (lol). sooooo i decided if i couldn't go to my friends i would bring them to me.... which is why zai, aby, dazed, cloud, and six are here now... if ascend had said yes to my app before im fairly sure all of us would still be in there.... but i have mentioned this before (i think in this very thread) but then again you don't really read what others post, do you? b:byeb:bye
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    me calling clerics b!tches? lol what? the only somewhat negative thing I said on vent during that tw, since it matters so much to you, was that 2 of our 4 cata barbs who apparently couldn't speak english very well needed to at least get on vent to listen

I came back to Ascend because zapphy is a sweetheart and clearly needed help, and I had been talking to liu for a while about his situation and he made it known that he wanted to see me back. I also thought it would be a good opportunity to keep TW's happening. the very fact that you can't even appreciate that, and would instead love to see ascend die (judging by how much of a hard on you had for an easy 30 minute win against ascend before I rejoined to try to help organize their TW's) speaks volumes to how much of a punk you actually are, no matter how much you try to put up this cover of anything but.

as I said many times before, it's impossible to hold a conversation with you because you're still some bitter shiit head butt-ranched about what happened a year ago when your lifes work was made fun of by a group of guys that played the game an eight of the amount of time as you and still accomplished more.
    edited September 2011
    Options
    me calling clerics b!tches? lol what? the only somewhat negative thing I said on vent during that tw, since it matters so much to you, was that 2 of our 4 cata barbs who apparently couldn't speak english very well needed to at least get on vent to listen

I came back to Ascend because zapphy is a sweetheart and clearly needed help, and I had been talking to liu for a while about his situation and he made it known that he wanted to see me back. I also thought it would be a good opportunity to keep TW's happening. the very fact that you can't even appreciate that, and would instead love to see ascend die (judging by how much of a hard on you had for an easy 30 minute win against ascend before I rejoined to try to help organize their TW's) speaks volumes to how much of a punk you actually are, no matter how much you try to put up this cover of anything but.

as I said many times before, it's impossible to hold a conversation with you because you're still some bitter shiit head butt-ranched about what happened a year ago when your lifes work was made fun of by a group of guys that played the game an eight of the amount of time as you and still accomplished more.

ok i'll do my job sir... here goes the dumbing it down to rion's level (wish me luck)

you sir suck.... don't have a fair argument so you decided to make up ****.... your faction sucks and your *** hurts because of it so you take it out on the people that play this game for fun and have no anal leakage.... oh i was going somewhere with your faction sucks.... oh yeah, its been around for over a year and it has yet to accomplish anything of value.... youmadbrah? i would be b:kiss
    edited September 2011
    Options
    See rion? After stud and proski, aren't i a sweetheart? You should LOVE me, ijs

My deal isn't against this person or that, or this faction or that - its for the truth.

I can let opinions fly unchallendged if its something someone can rightly have an opinion on.

Say I am a lousy wiz, and I'll say "ok, see you in tw".

But if you say I am fail because I pk this way or that, when no other wizard does anything differently unless they are sitting on 1,000 defense level and/or aren't ganked because they are "nice", well, no thats not the whole truth.

Saying I was 1 shotting peta all day when 9/10 times it was when i was being ganked by you and her and, on 2 occasions, a third person, and no - your statement is not true.

Say that Immunity is stong now and finally a competitor in tws? And I'll actually agree. Try to say its a result of hard work or perserverence or "risky" decisions that paid off? No, no, thats not true at all. Its having more r9 nukers, and having an opposing faction royally ** up. Thats the truth.

Say what you want about me, thats fine. Try to support your opinion with lies and half truths? no, no, that won't happen. not on my forums.
  • _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    _Geogaddi - Archosaur Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    See rion? After stud and proski, aren't i a sweetheart? You should LOVE me, ijs

My deal isn't against this person or that, or this faction or that - its for the truth.

I can let opinions fly unchallendged if its something someone can rightly have an opinion on.

Say I am a lousy wiz, and I'll say "ok, see you in tw".

But if you say I am fail because I pk this way or that, when no other wizard does anything differently unless they are sitting on 1,000 defense level and/or aren't ganked because they are "nice", well, no thats not the whole truth.

Saying I was 1 shotting peta all day when 9/10 times it was when i was being ganked by you and her and, on 2 occasions, a third person, and no - your statement is not true.

Say that Immunity is stong now and finally a competitor in tws? And I'll actually agree. Try to say its a result of hard work or perserverence or "risky" decisions that paid off? No, no, thats not true at all. Its having more r9 nukers, and having an opposing faction royally ** up. Thats the truth.

Say what you want about me, thats fine. Try to support your opinion with
    lies and half truths? no, no, that won't happen. not on my forums.

You're a nerd... b:bye
    Winning b:pleased
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    RioNHale - Archosaur Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Dude, implying that I hop from one faction to the next for a paycheck? Thats your biggest lie yet. But thankfully, again, anyone that knows anything about the server's history won't be fooled.

No Im not talking about pay, im talking about you going to the next faction always, that looks like its about to get a rush influx of members.
    Similar to how at the begginnings of servers new factions arise sucking in every player thats ready to cs by being on wc first day recruiting 30+.
    so many? I knew of one, and then liu made his. I'm willing to admit im wrong here, but name them, k?

And gabriel? He has weapon i think, thats it. Don't compare to full r9 dude. You know better.

Having 2 r9 +11 psys and 1 r9 +12 psy even, just the weapons, before other factions do, is a massive deal, find, gabriel, and purplelight were huge tw assets before us or even nem had those kind of psys firepower, nem caught up too now, fumigator, kattanyia, dai_viper for example katt was op as r8 +12 but we both know the 30 att lvl boost is a massive changeup in comparison.

I said 3 or 4, I probably know your member roster better than you blood.
    nutr, you and proski. Its been recorded too if you wanna check the thread Sho posted.

Yes yes, we know. You are butt hurt that they left. Just like you are butt hurt that sk and cursed left. You feel they don't give you a chance, blah blah blah. Dude, they go where the fun is. I will admit, SOME go where the wins are. That's life, get over it.

Appreciate? lolomgursofunnyicantstandit.

you implied a referance to that event, I didnt say I was butthurt, just a notion on the predictable behaviours of the persons whom we are speaking of.

Im not butthurt as you say, about it, it was no loss considering it was a group that joined for less than a week, and had little to no real impact.
    I was simply a little upset at the time because I had given them a shot after convincing my piers we should give them one chance, yet them to only dissapoint by directly going to path that we had anticipated.
    Literally as soon as theyd joined, I got many pms such as "you know they all just gonna leave in 5minutes right?"
    while I replied: "we'll see."
    My only quarrel with it is the fact that they persist on blaming us, finding a multiple array of reasons to make it seem as if it were our faults, saying its bla bla bad tw, bla bla people are mean to me, bla bla I dont feel appreciated, bla bla etc, instead of owning up to the fact that they have made enemies due to their own, and im quoting kata on this, doouchebag attiudes.

Is that why SK and Cursed left you? You didn't "appreciate" them?

Do I appreciate someone for a +12 weapon? Nope. And never will. If that means they leave a faction I am in and we lose a tw or 3, so be it.

If you can see the distinction, maybe then you will learn why somepeople don't stay with Immunity. I'll not hold my breath though.

You dont appreciate a +12 weapon? Damn maybe you guys should kick all your +12 people and well see how loud your bark is in tw.
    If any of this were true and applied to Immunity, we wouldnt have held and 80+ level requirement for far longer than any other fac.
    While ascend and nem obsessively wrestled over only recruiting top end 95+ players.

Its only in the last week due to a poll too, we decided to go level 90+ to keep ourselves in tw, but not try and over recruit the highest end player only.

You keep mentioning Jason and sk leaving. They left because they wanted to make their own faction, it was the only thing they hadnt really tried yet. Jason told me theyd grown more attached to us than any other faction, but they really wanted to try and go through with souseiki.

Im not upset in the slightest about losing them because they left on good terms, with good reasoning, and handled it better than most people with modesty that helped accept their departure although they were a great loss, not just in tw, but friends too, they were fantastic players who took care of themselves, and others and were great fun to play with.
    They remain my friends, and I miss seeing them everyday in faction chat/instances a lot.

I cant say the same for the other group mentioned.

Leader? Yes, someone has to be in the position. Thats a game mechanic. Anyone leading the TWs? Nope. Not really. You think you got into our base and crystal to 3m or whatever in the first 5 minutes because you were that good? Aw, thats sooooo cute.

Nah bro, we f'ed up. No idea where catas were, no communication. In other words, no leadership, at least as far as that tw was concerned.

Sorry to disappoint you in your own assessment of your effectiveness in that tw.

So what your kinda saying is for example:

I kill you with r9 +12 and win its csing.
    You kill me with r9 +12 its skill.
    If you win its cos I lagged.
    If I win its cos im pro.
    I lost tw cos I facked up not cos u played well.
    You lost in tw cos we were pro.

On another post today, I think I said to you 3 hours was competitive. And yes its fun. and yes it was fun for you. My point: its a shame it took you 18 months to enjoy one. You expect everyone to jump to immunity and stay, yet when immunity couldn't even tw because it was landlocked, did you leave? No. For you expect people to come to your faction when you weren't willing to give fatalis or any of the other factions that were having active tws back in those days a chance makes you little more than a hungry hungry hippo-crit.

Weve enjoyed plenty of tws, my fave were the odd pick of phoenix ones, and lower faction tw.
    Godamn us vs bathtime was so much fun, having 12 people for tw, and not really knowing any contacts outside of your fac and waging war with 15 odd narla alts also including molovo is a lotta fun.
    Fighting a declining narla force when they started to get weaker while ara was leading our tws proved a lotta fun too.

You keep talking about us like we dont know what fun tw is and have never experienced it, seems to me that your idea of fun tws, nothing to do with being fun or not, you assume you have to be in the top top top factions to have tw fun or its a charade.
    Darkside and outcast had been having 3hour tws for 3 weeks, chaos, endgame, junkies, polo, phoenix all had some amazing wars down at the bottom of the map some of which I attended on my bm.
    Sorry mate but weve had plenty of decent tws, we just dont constantly mouth off about them until it comes to the dramatic group which you are a part of.

At the time we were landlocked, deadchakra/soulrebirth were leaders, we were put in that position while still establishing our faction, then a goliath surrounded us, then our leaders took a few week vacation my wife was left in charge of taking care of the faction, making sure it stayed intact, whilst I was a lowly commisioner, she worked hard to keep it together and run it.
    When the leaders came back from their vacation, they immediately attempted to disband the fac, to join realm->celestial->eiusive.
    Sorry I wasnt having this, and I made a promise to my wife id keep the faction going for her.
    Why would I leave to go to fatalis? This was more important to me, and people like Peta, and TECH__NINE who have been with us for as long as I can recall, people like them make it worth being here.
    I expect people to join because its worth it, im not the one whos gonna **** you over.
    Jump to Immunity? lol who did I expect to jump here? what mass merger or influx of members have we gained? Nowdays, we are about the tw, cos thats what endgame factions are, we have many tw built players who pvp a hell of a lot, but players mostly join us because we dont base all our stability on tw alone, and theres more to us than that.

quick note,recruiting here ijs http://immunity.shivtr.com/ b:byb:shutup
    So you wouldn't attack if you couldn't win? What if treason had done that? Or chaos? or Junkies for gods sake. This is all i need to prove my point with you and immunity: you wouldn't do anything unless you could win - because fun or not - your egos couldn't take a loss.

Theres a difference between, having a chance at winning and definite loss.
    A level 50 dosent try and fight a level 90 because it knows it cant win, it might poke them but it wont be serious about it, wasting our time poking at bigger opponents with 0% win chance is pointless. Potentially having a shot at winning is a different matter altogether.
    Example, before last week, we had expected that it was a 0% win chance vs ascend in even 2v1 against them, when there was the slightest hint we could win, and with nem attacking too, we gave it a shot.
    HOLY **** we won 3 times? wthhhhhhhhh but Immunity sucks I thought?! The universe must be exploding! DAMN considering the fact that weve taken losses so many times, and carried on, our egos must be so damaged, oh wait thats bs, losing we have taken easily tongue in cheek.
    Just like you ganking me with peta but refusing to 1 vs 1 me when zhadi asked you to. You thought (wrongly) that you could win ganking me, but you knew (i don't know how) that you would lose 1 vs 1 when zhadi said he wanted to see you 1 vs 1 me, you said no. but you just spent 30 minutes ganking me with peta.

When did zhadi ask me to 1v1 you? He asked me to south to 1v1 him, so we did whilst you watched.
    I play my seeker as a joke, have you seen the fashion he wears? If you want to 1v1 my seeker sure im up for it, I dont really care about it, hence why its not in a main faction or anything, I literally levelled and bought some skills for it because it was conveniant to account stash my barb's gear to it. hence why it lacks r8 weapon or anything remotely stronger than 5k p.att.
    Honestly you talk so much about other's egos being so massive, yet you have one of the biggest ive witnessed, I run out I die, I come back out, I try and kill some r9 sin over and over failing, does it matter? no lol.
    I dont even do much real pk on my barb anymore cos theres hardly any opponents worth trying to fight, no one as memorable as Zhadi, or dream. I dont consider myself one of the greats, but I know my class better than any other barb on this server I can tell you that.
    Regardless of what teddy-out-of-nowhere-first-time-whitename-with-r9-tiger thinks.

Its all group r9 pk nowdays, with junkies, or nemesis, ascend is uncommon in pk, mostly elecmon sometimes soochi pops up.
    Soochi killed me a while back 1-2months ago on my barb quite unexpectedly actually which I have to give him/her credit on id just logged in and forgot id left myself at west, she ninja demon sparked on me immediately, before shed actually loaded up on my screen, I stupidly equipped la orns and went get chi on the npc, realised someone was attacking me before they were visitble, I went to stun then they appeared and I proceeded to attack a few times, nolyf from nowhere purified and healed just before she died her and she crit me for 10k.
    I woulda been proud if I was her, r8 archer taking down an r9 barb super effectiently, and I really dont get along with soochi at all, but grats on that.

Do you think proski (or I) do what we do based on what we believe the critics will say?

I actually see you as one of my biggest critics, but no, if I gave into the critisim I wouldnt be here discussing with a totally reversed opinion to your own.

Oh rion, I believe there is a decent person in there somewhere, under all that ego bitter ****, so I will try to impart some wizdom (get it, wiZdom) to you.

My reputation of being such a horrible guy proceeds me, I also drown puppies in my spare time.

saying but because you seriously suck at directing tws.

if we compare you to the factions we left you for...
    elusive = my long term best budd was leading tws
    rescind= my long term best budd was leading tws
    nemesis= someone whoms guts ive hated and made clear to the entire server but I have no other place to go and like changing my mind lots was leading tws

the thing geo and proski have in common is that both of them can lead a better tw than you... by a large margin....

Correct, thats why I havent lead a tw for over a year, including the ONE YES ONE, tw that you attended with us, I settup a TW team to do that for me, Grals better at it than me too.
    I never claimed to be good at organising tws, tbh I prefer to get on with the pvp itself. but recently theres a good load of people that are in our current tws with us that would tell you to go suck a d!ck for saying that were not organised.

and p.s i understand if the dominating faction has their heads up their ***** but you and your faction? a faction that has been around for over a year now and has never risen to be more than the 2nd best (if at that).... i just don't understand why you have your head so far up your butt cheeks.... you literally have done nothing to feel egotistical about

Weve lasted this long cos we always have something better than us, something to reach eventually, the top factions always fall from grace fast, we have a solidity they all lack, by being 2nd/3rd strongest, id rather be run and be a silver/bronze medalist and maybe win the gold next year, than be gold now, but then get hit by a car and lose both my legs.
    If you catch my drift.

oh and p.p.s the people that left ascend to join nemesis came over because ascend had their heads up their ***** when i applied and decided to let bloodletter in so he could deny my app and then quit right after (lol). sooooo i decided if i couldn't go to my friends i would bring them to me.... which is why zai, aby, dazed, cloud, and six are here now... if ascend had said yes to my app before im fairly sure all of us would still be in there.... but i have mentioned this before (i think in this very thread) but then again you don't really read what others post, do you? b:byeb:bye

was bloodmystic one of them? lol. Its everyone elses fault not yours right?
    Zai f**king HATES HATES HATES Geo... but he is in nem now, working for him, shows me they full of **** right?
    Was that reading it clearly enough for ya?

ok i'll do my job sir... here goes the dumbing it down to rion's level (wish me luck)

you sir suck.... don't have a fair argument so you decided to make up ****.... your faction sucks and your *** hurts because of it so you take it out on the people that play this game for fun and have no anal leakage.... oh i was going somewhere with your faction sucks.... oh yeah, its been around for over a year and it has yet to accomplish anything of value.... youmadbrah? i would be b:kiss

Thats what gig told me just after he RQd ascend because Proski was leading their tws.

I want you to go and join Polo, get lead and make it into a fac as strong as Immunity, without asking for help from anyone from your former factions.

ugh seriously I got bored even writing this for crying out loud, oh well enjoy reading. I cba to post again, super tired, cant even remember what this thread started as... b:tired
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited September 2011
    Options
    haha, so you admit you don't lead TW's because you can't, and then take the words of one unanimously agreed upon flamboyant, overtly sensitive individual that would come up into our officers room and tell us to focus "hhhey" off of him as a credible reference for what happened in a 3 hour tw that had 159 other people in it?

I guess when the only people that feed you anything resembling something you want to hear are carebear defects that never belonged here in the first place, it's a must cite on the forums moment for rionhale. as I said, you're a punk, and you front all the time on these forums which is why you ever got trolled in the first place; you'd rather see ascend die or at least crawl back into a place where it can only defend itself from immunity for 30 minutes than to actually embrace the competition and be grateful for it. ah, this is quickly reminding me of the sum of immunity's entire presence on our server, or should I say the lack of one.

off to class, have fun debating blood on how a molder wearing wizard with just a r9 weapon, and 2 weapon only psychics, with 1 other full r9 dot sharded psychic, are comparable to 5 full r9 psychics alongside a plethora of other things that quickly make you realize immunity is not undergeared anymore, but rather.. quite the opposite. b:bye
  • /ATLAS - Archosaur17
    /ATLAS - Archosaur17 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Man I wish I had the ego some of you have
    b:laugh
    edited September 2011
    Options
    haha, so you admit you don't lead TW's because you can't, and then take the words of one unanimously agreed upon flamboyant, overtly sensitive individual that would come up into our officers room and tell us to focus "hhhey" off of him as a credible reference for what happened in a 3 hour tw that had 159 other people in it?

I guess when the only people that feed you anything resembling something you want to hear are carebear defects that never belonged here in the first place, it's a must cite on the forums moment for rionhale. as I said, you're a punk, and you front all the time on these forums which is why you ever got trolled in the first place; you'd rather see ascend die or at least crawl back into a place where it can only defend itself from immunity for 30 minutes than to actually embrace the competition and be grateful for it. ah, this is quickly reminding me of the sum of immunity's entire presence on our server, or should I say the lack of one.

off to class, have fun debating blood on how a molder wearing wizard with just a r9 weapon, and 2 weapon only psychics, with 1 other full r9 dot sharded psychic, are comparable to 5 full r9 psychics alongside a plethora of other things that quickly make you realize immunity is not undergeared anymore, but rather.. quite the opposite. b:bye

ok proski i need somoene to tell me.... does rion believe that when anyone joins his faction, they are now slaves to immunity and if they have the nerve to leave, they should all be hunted down and have their limbs chopped off?
    edit: i would have asked rion but he doesn't really give a viable answer...

and lol he literally admited he like the fact that he's never been the best faction on the server.... sooooooo like....... what's your plan rion to stay 2nd/3rd forever????

oh and as for who ever was leading your tws... he sucks hard at it to.... might wanna work on that b:bye
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ok proski i need somoene to tell me.... does rion believe that when anyone joins his faction, they are now slaves to immunity and if they have the nerve to leave, they should all be hunted down and have their limbs chopped off?
    edit: i would have asked rion but he doesn't really give a viable answer...

and lol he literally admited he like the fact that he's never been the best faction on the server.... sooooooo like....... what's your plan rion to stay 2nd/3rd forever????

oh and as for who ever was leading your tws... he sucks hard at it to.... might wanna work on that b:bye

i don't know, according to him the consequences of trying to do something even slightly ballsy on a game besides wait around until the better factions literally lay themselves down at their own will is as risky as forcing yourself to win gold in a race that has oncoming traffic where being in front means you could lose a leg....like, really?

i just find it funny he was given the opportunity to showcase his 'e-integrity' he was so hell-bent on having while immunity has recently gained some considerable TW strength, but all he can do with his 'moment' is hate on ascend and wish they fall apart (just read his posts from a week ago till now), unlike the rest of us that hold no resentment and would actually like to see immunity do well. he seems more annoyed by the fact that ascend went from losing in 30 to lasting 3 hours than excited for future wars. which is sad, cause everybody else on both sides seemed happy and grateful for the fight. but of course that speaks to who he really is and what he actually stands for more than anything else, no surprise to me or blood.

and oh yeah, don't count on him to discern the difference between these r9 players and his either:

bloodmystic, proski (molder armor), cassiopeia (tt99)
    kirbie, animeth, shahiin, vexkiel (half)
    findyour love , king gabriel (half), purple light (tt90 armor)

madness, athros (+12 armors anyone?), teardrop, ambition, aquazor, mageyourlook (half - weapon?), orintaz (weapon, still better armor than me and purple) zengoku (you want to talk about purple lights +11 weapon and how much of a difference it is from +10, but then don't even acknowledge his tt90 armors to zengokus +11 wep with FULL rank9 +10 armors? and g11-g13 sharded as well?) rion / gralkon / whatever other full r9 barbs to only yellowlight, who couldnt even make it, alongside zarbone and a few other of ascend's good players that been busy lately and not showing, something i'm sure you wouldnt want to keep in perspective. don't see me naming potato do you?

now you could break that down even further and really nit pick, but the point is you'll find immunity doesn't have any more excuses to fall back on if they come up against a turned-around ascend or nemesis. will they try to get better? or just pretend like oh you know a couple of pannzers in our faction still don't mean we should put up or shut up in the future when more challenges come our way, we're just a family living in a nice quaint little corner of the map.

..sigh, lol. and he wonders why you and zai went to nemesis of all places, given past run-ins with mango and all.. well, doesn't that say something? even MANGO can come back down to earth. you know its a shame because there are a lot of cool people in immunity that never deserved drama, but their jackass of a leader can't help but shoot himself in the foot every other post
    edited September 2011
    Options
    No Im not talking about pay, im talking about you going to the next faction always, that looks like its about to get a rush influx of members.
    Similar to how at the begginnings of servers new factions arise sucking in every player thats ready to cs by being on wc first day recruiting 30+.

lulwhut? Able to predict the future, am I? Wow, you give me so much credit.

I joined narla very early on, back when Impulse was FAR stronger, and having a far greater "rush influx" of members.

I joined Elusive when they could barely field 40 for tw (but note, tw against narla they did - are you starting to see the difference between what they did and what immunity did for oh so long? No, I don't expect you ever will). As far as I know, only dream had left narla for elusive before I made the jump. And in fact, I left narla intending to go inactive on this server and just play on sanctuary for a while till TW was sorted out, then come back to narla. A few buttholes in narla (by their bad actions) and Kattanyia (due to being charmed by proski? lol) helped convince me to join elusive.

I joined Ascend similarly before Rescind even lost a TW, and in fact when Rescind was experiencing a "rush influx" of new members, I left.

And I was about to do the same with Ascend till we lost, and I figured there was still fun to be had here. And, of course, I was right - 3 hr tw last week. Hmm, maybe I CAN predict the future.

Oh, and Immunity? How do you explain my joining immunity? Were they poised for such a "rush influx" at the time I joined? If so, where you been the last 6 months with all those "rushed influxed" players?

Again dude, seriously, you can live in an alternate reality where all you say is true. Thats fine. Have fun in it.

But come on here and pretend its true? Or represent to everyone else that your fairytale view of history is fact? No, no, not gonna happen.

Um, you mean like Immunity did with me, sk, cursed, stud, mizandry, etc etc etc? Again, be careful what you criticize, for in many cases you are equally guilty of the crime you would charge others with.
    Having 2 r9 +11 psys and 1 r9 +12 psy even, just the weapons, before other factions do, is a massive deal, find, gabriel, and purplelight were huge tw assets before us or even nem had those kind of psys firepower, nem caught up too now, fumigator, kattanyia, dai_viper for example katt was op as r8 +12 but we both know the 30 att lvl boost is a massive changeup in comparison.

b:sleep I don't even know what you are arguing here. If it is that you were afraid to attack anyone before you had more power than them? We agree. You find that logical, and I say sitting on your thumbs like that is why many wouldn't stay with you, even assuming they gave you a chance in the first place.
    I said 3 or 4, I probably know your member roster better than you blood.
    nutr, you and proski. Its been recorded too if you wanna check the thread Sho posted.

Proski and I got the stupid weapon within the last week or so, and Nutr, I believe, wasn't at several TWs -proski missed a few too. Your attempt to say that we had vastly greater wizard power than you with eru and taco (both r8 I believe when I had tt99), etc. is just plain false. But deception (even if it is self deception) seems to be your strong suit.

And not that proski and I DO have r9 weapon, we still don't have the most wizard power on the server, ijs. Really Rion, I'm flattered that you think that proski with r8 and me with tt99 outgeared all the other wizards in all the other tw factions on the server.

Just because it seems like proski and I outgear every other wizard, either before we had r9 weapon or now that we do, don't make it so. P.S., my weapon for the first tw's against you was only +5, it was +6 for the last TW. Whatcha gonna do when its +8 or god forbid +10? Not bid on anyone again?

Starting to see why I kept my TT99 for so long?
    long drawn out justification for being butthurt

They left? So what? Get over yourselves. It's a game. they gave you a chance. They weren't having fun there. What, they should stay there out of some debt to you for "giving them a chance"? Please. Again, get over yourself. If you want people to stay, make it fun to stay. Don't play it safe. Don't fail to tw because you don't think you can win. Play the freakin game and have fun. And most of all, let other people do the same.

And enough about this "appreciate" garbage. By all accounts, you did a little too much "appreciating" SK and Cursed, so much so to lose ALOT of credibility in ALOT of respects. Did it keep them "loyal" to you? Nah.

Learn from your mistakes, if your capable of it. The way you view this game, its players, and the reasons one thing or another happens or doesn't happen is very narrow, and more often than not, flat out wrong.
    You dont appreciate a +12 weapon? Damn maybe you guys should kick all your +12 people and well see how loud your bark is in tw.
    If any of this were true and applied to Immunity, we wouldnt have held and 80+ level requirement for far longer than any other fac.
    While ascend and nem obsessively wrestled over only recruiting top end 95+ players.

Appreciate +12? Sure. Do I think its necessary? Hell no. Not at all. Maybe for an archer or a sin to take down a barb, etc., but in general? Nope. R9 +10 is plenty fine. People that +12 are, well, compensating for something else.

I wouldn't even +10 my weapon except that I need it for the one thing i like to do it this game, kill barbs in TW. If I were an archer, I doubt I would even get r9 for tw - r8 +10 is crazy good for what they need to do in TW.

As for +12 people, do we even have that many? Liu's psychic, purple I think maybe, one of our archers? met is gone. I dunno. What I do know is I rarely say "gee, its a good thing their weapon is only +10". Ok, Ok, I NEVER say it, and neither does anyone else.

Oh, and Ascend is recruiting 95+ becuase we only have like 5 spots open, duh. And even then, we did in fact take a few people 88-95 or whatever they were from Waiheke because they were good people and good players.

Keep talking, RioN, the more you do the more you get wrong . . . .
    You keep mentioning Jason and sk leaving. They left because they wanted to make their own faction, it was the only thing they hadnt really tried yet. Jason told me theyd grown more attached to us than any other faction, but they really wanted to try and go through with souseiki.

Im not upset in the slightest about losing them because they left on good terms, with good reasoning, and handled it better than most people with modesty that helped accept their departure although they were a great loss, not just in tw, but friends too, they were fantastic players who took care of themselves, and others and were great fun to play with.
    They remain my friends, and I miss seeing them everyday in faction chat/instances a lot.

I cant say the same for the other group mentioned.

Yes, I know. Some of those people only left to experience a guild base - "the only thing they hadnt really tried yet" - but they are chit heads, right?

Keep talking.

So what your kinda saying is for example:

I kill you with r9 +12 and win its csing.
    You kill me with r9 +12 its skill.
    If you win its cos I lagged.
    If I win its cos im pro.
    I lost tw cos I facked up not cos u played well.
    You lost in tw cos we were pro.

I challenge you to find anyone with a screen shot of me saying someone beat me because of csing, or because I lagged, or any of the others. The closest I get is when I get 5 people ganking me and I escape, then I lol, or when (as with last immunity tw) I pull 6-10 people off the lane away from our catas while they chase me. Then, too, I laugh at them. I am sorry, but its funny to me.

But say "oh, I lagged" or "you only killed me because I was afk" or blah blah blah, I never do it.

Keep talking . . . .
    You keep talking about us like we dont know what fun tw is and have never experienced it, seems to me that your idea of fun tws, nothing to do with being fun or not, you assume you have to be in the top top top factions to have tw fun or its a charade.
    Darkside and outcast had been having 3hour tws for 3 weeks, chaos, endgame, junkies, polo, phoenix all had some amazing wars down at the bottom of the map some of which I attended on my bm.
    Sorry mate but weve had plenty of decent tws, we just dont constantly mouth off about them until it comes to the dramatic group which you are a part of.

Not true at all. I am more than free to admit (and have done so) that you had tons of fun with your staged practice tws with nemesis, and I said in this very thread that on our server, alot of the fun TWs are among the smaller factions. So once again, you demonstrate you don't have the first clue what you are talking about.

The point? MANY times you will sit on your hands and not tw if you think you are going to lose, and have since the start of the server. THAT is what ISNT fun. THAT is why alot of people left or won't join Immunity in the first place.
    Sorry I wasnt having this, and I made a promise to my wife id keep the faction going for her.

That's fine. Really. In fact its more than fine. It proves my point. That you played pwi and ran Immunity not for fun in a game, but with the foremost purpose of keeping a promise to your wife. Very noble.

But recognize that we, the players of the server, didn't make a promise to your wife. We, the players of the server, wanted any faction we were in to be run in a manner that enhanced our enjoyment of the game, not kept your word to some chick. THATS the reason we didn't join, or didn't stay, or didn't "give Immunity a chance". And all your attempts to say it was to jump for a paycheck, or jump ahead of some influx of players, or because we are all charmed by proski, or or or or or or or or or or or or or or or any of the other lame excuses you invent to malign them and glorify yourself are just that. Lame excuses. None of which anyone whose not up YOUR bunghole will buy for a second.
    Nowdays, we are about the tw, cos thats what endgame factions are

"NOWDAYS"?!?!?!?!?! What, at lvl 105 due to a glitch in the game? As opposed to when the vast majority of the veterans of the server hit 100 more than a year ago?

Like I said, welcome to the party, RioN. I hope you stay. I just don't understand what took you so long to get here, or why you judge anyone harshly for not being willing to wait in the parking lot with you these past 14 months.
    Theres a difference between, having a chance at winning and definite loss.
    A level 50 dosent try and fight a level 90 because it knows it cant win, it might poke them but it wont be serious about it, wasting our time poking at bigger opponents with 0% win chance is pointless. Potentially having a shot at winning is a different matter altogether.

By that standard, your "good friends" should not be bidding on Ascend, should they? But they are, aren't they?

Think maybe that's why they left? To actually DO something the way you were to much a coward to DO anything against Narla for weeks and weeks and weeks and weeks and weeks and more?

Oh, I forgot, you had "promises to keep and miles to go before you sleep"

Keep talking . . . .
    When did zhadi ask me to 1v1 you?

Oh, would that I were proski and screen shot everything on the planet. Ask Zhadi. He has to remember. He's much younger than I am.
    I play my seeker as a joke, have you seen the fashion he wears? If you want to 1v1 my seeker sure im up for it, I dont really care about it, hence why its not in a main faction or anything, I literally levelled and bought some skills for it because it was conveniant to account stash my barb's gear to it. hence why it lacks r8 weapon or anything remotely stronger than 5k p.att.

I TOTALLY don't care about your seeker. You talk about the weapon, talk about the other gear too.

And I don't care to 1vs1 your seeker, I just thought it funny that you would use it to gank me with peta but wouldn't 1 vs 1 me for zhadi, lol.

As for fashion, ders alot of people with odd fashion out there.
    Honestly you talk so much about other's egos being so massive, yet you have one of the biggest ive witnessed, I run out I die, I come back out, I try and kill some r9 sin over and over failing, does it matter? no lol.

Yes, but you spent over a year doing just the opposite for TW. You sat on your thumbs because you didn't believe you could win.

And waiting for the evidence of my "ego".
    I dont even do much real pk on my barb anymore

Impossible!!! You've just told us in this very thread that you are out there all the time with every other wizard on the server and I am never out west pking.

Oh wait, must have just been another lie.

Keep talking . . . . . .
    I know my class better than any other barb on this server I can tell you that.
    Regardless of what teddy-out-of-nowhere-first-time-whitename-with-r9-tiger thinks.

Tell me about my big ego again, please? lol

Keep talkin' . . . . .
    Its all group r9 pk nowdays, with junkies, or nemesis, ascend is uncommon in pk, mostly elecmon sometimes soochi pops up.

I know, we the only ones willing to go pk without having our entire faction there to help gank with us.
    Soochi killed me a while back 1-2months ago on my barb quite unexpectedly actually which I have to give him/her credit on id just logged in and forgot id left myself at west,

lul whut? This sounds an aweful lot like "i lagged" etc excuse making that you seemed to condemn others for.

Keep talking . . . . .
    before shed actually loaded up on my screen, I stupidly equipped la orns and went get chi on the npc, realised someone was attacking me before they were visitble

You are full of excuses, aren't you? I challenge you to EVER find me do ANYTHING so ridiculous. You got pwnd, the fact that you think it saves face that you were so left-footed to not know you were in west gate but yet equip ornaments and go get chi, lol.

So I expect you will defend soochi's abilities with far less gear against you the next time she is trolled in world chat? Yea, didn't think so.

Any more excuses?
    nolyf from nowhere purified and healed just before she died her and she crit me for 10k.

Of course there are more excuses: "you only won because you ganked me" and "lucky crit, man"

lol - pathetic
    id rather be run and be a silver/bronze medalist

My problem isn't "running" bronze, its that in a 3 person race you sat the bench, then climbed the stairs and expected a medal. Earn it.
  • _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    _Geogaddi - Archosaur Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I fell asleep half way through your last post BLOOD - keep it simple dammit!
    Winning b:pleased
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I fell asleep half way through your last post BLOOD - keep it simple dammit!

A short lie often requires a long truth.

- BLOODMYSTIC, 1846
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited September 2011
    Options

That's fine. Really. In fact its more than fine. It proves my point. That you played pwi and ran Immunity not for fun in a game, but with the foremost purpose of keeping a promise to your wife. Very noble.

But recognize that we, the players of the server, didn't make a promise to your wife. We, the players of the server, wanted any faction we were in to be run in a manner that enhanced our enjoyment of the game, not kept your word to some chick. THATS the reason we didn't join, or didn't stay, or didn't "give Immunity a chance". And all your attempts to say it was to jump for a paycheck, or jump ahead of some influx of players, or because we are all charmed by proski, or or or or or or or or or or or or or or or any of the other lame excuses you invent to malign them and glorify yourself are just that. Lame excuses. None of which anyone whose not up YOUR bunghole will buy for a second.

this should be the light bulb that goes off in his head, if not, well, at least it was a fun read
  • Kattanyia - Archosaur
    Kattanyia - Archosaur Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    A few buttholes in narla (by their bad actions) and Kattanyia (due to being charmed by proski? lol) helped convince me to join elusive.

Psh...Min, I didn't tell you to join Elusive because I was charmed by Proski (not to say he can't be charming)...I told you to join because I believed they would have good TW's in the near future and because I wanted you to stay on this server dumbass b:lipcurl
  • Zaibeast - Archosaur
    Zaibeast - Archosaur Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Awmagoshhh, I still totally HATE HATE HATE Geo....oh I mean, Pope Brogaddi (ma bad b:surrender). But then again, I probably HATE HATE HATE HATE you more b:laugh

God, hate is such a strong word.

Na, I wouldn't join Immunity for the simple fact that you suck **** lolol. Everytime you post on the forums, anyone with half a brain (like stud LOLOL) can pick out your flaws and lies (maybe truths to you?) you spout. And that sir was proven to me when I joined and left your faction. Like dayum, you kissed my *** when I joined your faction but then straight up bash me when I left. Not only me but every single person that was with me during that time, namely stud and aby. Out of all the factions I've been in, you were the quickest to criticize others and bash others for not staying in your faction. Like dayum, if you treat players that way every single time, not one of those players will ever return to your faction. I for one refuse to associate myself with Immunity while you are still there. Yes there are decent players in Immunity, but you, Rion, are probably the reason certain players WILL NOT join. Like wow, Stud and I trolled Nemesis and Geo for months and pretty harshly at that. Yet, we choose to join Nemesis over Immunity.

Anywayzz, I'm just a fail barb b:pleased
  • /ATLAS - Archosaur17
    /ATLAS - Archosaur17 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    WOW, If the opposite of love is apathy, it stands to reason, that is I am starting to believe, Blood is in love with Rion.