edited September 2011
    Options
    WTB> Summary of this
  • StudmuffinIX - Archosaur
    StudmuffinIX - Archosaur Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    WTB> Summary of this

rion's a moron and bloods telling him that... (me, proski and zai are helping b:laugh)
  • _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    _Geogaddi - Archosaur Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Just a little change in pace sense this is my thread.

Anyone know what the hell the ENDGAME icon is?

It kinda looks like a bug with horns, standing up and its peenice off to the right side. I guess it was an attempt to make a key? But it looks totally different... Maybe it is like a pokemon animal thingy or something...

With that said I think I'm going to redesign Nemesis's Icon... its kinda "pixely" and shiat.

PS I had no idea that THINGY was a real word... but google didn't try to "fix" the word... so I looked it up and sure enough THINGY is a f'king word, learn something new every day dude... every day.

PSS Zaibeast, I hate you too b:angry
    Winning b:pleased
  • Zaibeast - Archosaur
    Zaibeast - Archosaur Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Just a little change in pace sense this is my thread.

Anyone know what the hell the ENDGAME icon is?

It kinda looks like a bug with horns, standing up and its peenice off to the right side. I guess it was an attempt to make a key? But it looks totally different... Maybe it is like a pokemon animal thingy or something...

With that said I think I'm going to redesign Nemesis's Icon... its kinda "pixely" and shiat.

PS I had no idea that THINGY was a real word... but google didn't try to "fix" the word... so I looked it up and sure enough THINGY is a f'king word, learn something new every day dude... every day.

PSS Zaibeast, I hate you too b:angry

Wow you jerk, I have never ever ever EVER done anything to you to receive this kind of treatment. I'm not being appreciated enough! **Rage-quits and kisses Rion's BungHole to join Immunity** b:angry
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Psh...Min, I didn't tell you to join Elusive because I was charmed by Proski (not to say he can't be charming)...I told you to join because I believed they would have good TW's in the near future and because I wanted you to stay on this server dumbass b:lipcurl

Dear, thats why it was in the form of a question with laughter following, lol.

RioN says we all joined elusive because of proski's charm, not I.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Like dayum, if you treat players that way every single time, not one of those players will ever return to your faction. I for one refuse to associate myself with Immunity while you are still there. Yes there are decent players in Immunity, but you, Rion, are probably the reason certain players WILL NOT join.

+1000 to it not being about the faction as a whole. I talk to lots of people in immunity fairly regularly.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
    edited September 2011
    Options
    WOW, If the opposite of love is apathy, it stands to reason, that is I am starting to believe, Blood is in love with Rion.

I love the truth, and I greatly love shining a bright, bright light on truths that others try to obscure to support their egos.

So, am I loving this? Oh, yea. Because I love RioN? Eh, no.

I zerk inside the truth, you could say.
    edited September 2011
    Options
    . . . . and its peenice off to the right side. . .

There's nothing wrong with that, is there? b:shocked

I always thought girls kinda liked it . . . .

er, nvm b:avoid
    edited September 2011
    Options
    WTB> Summary of this

Nah, here's a summary:

RioN: Immunity is great because I made it great and perservered and worked hard and build it from the ground up against all odds and everyone that left Immunity is crying now because now we are great like I always told them we would be and I can't believe we did it being so undergeared as compared to ascend and nemesis who just always but always take anyone who is rank 9 whereas we are more selective and family oriented and we level our players till they can farm their rank 9 gear and now thats why they are op and it had nothing to do with new players joining they contributed nothing our victories are due to our core players that have been here for forever and im the best barb on the server just so you know.

BLOODMYSTIC: No its not no you didn't no they aren't no you aren't no you didn't no you aren't no they don't no you aren't no they didn't no it isn't yes it does the hell they didn't no they aren't the hell you are.

All caught up, kitty?
  • Scaatto - Archosaur
    Scaatto - Archosaur Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Nah, here's a summary:

RioN: Immunity is great because I made it great and perservered and worked hard and build it from the ground up against all odds and everyone that left Immunity is crying now because now we are great like I always told them we would be and I can't believe we did it being so undergeared as compared to ascend and nemesis who just always but always take anyone who is rank 9 whereas we are more selective and family oriented and we level our players till they can farm their rank 9 gear and now thats why they are op and it had nothing to do with new players joining they contributed nothing our victories are due to our core players that have been here for forever and im the best barb on the server just so you know.

BLOODMYSTIC: No its not no you didn't no they aren't no you aren't no you didn't no you aren't no they don't no you aren't no they didn't no it isn't yes it does the hell they didn't no they aren't the hell you are.

All caught up, kitty?
    I was gonna pay you.. ty for doing it for free :3
  • _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    edited September 2011
    Options
    So how about this weeks TW schedule... Anyone find it funny? :>

I kind of knew the ganks were coming... as if they are going to make a difference. Good luck this week everyone.

b:bye
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    So how about this weeks TW schedule... Anyone find it funny? :>

I kind of knew the ganks were coming... as if they are going to make a difference. Good luck this week everyone.

b:bye

Ganks? you call those ganks?
    re
  • DuckTapez - Archosaur
    DuckTapez - Archosaur Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Ganks? you call those ganks?

well who knows wtf RomanGods were thinking, but yes?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Duct tape is like The Force: bright on one side, dark on the other. It holds the world together, and, if not handled correctly, becomes a sticky mess.
  • Kattanyia - Archosaur
    Kattanyia - Archosaur Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    well who knows wtf RomanGods were thinking, but yes?

Such a strange thing too...how every single time Immunity and EndGame gank us RomanGods does too..but that is the only time. What a strange coincidence b:shutup
  • Orintaz - Archosaur
    Orintaz - Archosaur Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    so like i heard nem doesnt like to wait for tws o.o even tho immunity waited for them like 4-5 weeks in row, once even hour and a half lul
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    so like i heard nem doesnt like to wait for tws o.o even tho immunity waited for them like 4-5 weeks in row, once even hour and a half lul

Kind of debunks any kind of conspiracy theories don't it.

b:shutup
    re
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    you're all shady as hell
  • _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    edited September 2011
    Options

I have better things to do than wait around for Barbs to run in and Armageddon me.. and miss all TW, not exactly a challenge.
  • Kattanyia - Archosaur
    Kattanyia - Archosaur Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

LOL...Did your leaders happen to mention to you that the ONLY time they waited for Nem was when they KNEW it was a for sure win? You fielding 60 to 70 against our 35 to 40? Yes, very generous of them, lol. Would have been hard to get some kill counts in if they had not waited, yes?
  • KaiserNeko - Archosaur
    KaiserNeko - Archosaur Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    damn guys its a game. petty drama isnt worth the time. chill out and enjoy the game lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

you flail
  • DuckTapez - Archosaur
    edited September 2011
    Options
    damn guys its a game. petty drama isnt worth the time. chill out and enjoy the game lol

drama defines this game
    or at least this server b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Duct tape is like The Force: bright on one side, dark on the other. It holds the world together, and, if not handled correctly, becomes a sticky mess.
  • Zaibeast - Archosaur
    Zaibeast - Archosaur Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

Sir, I enjoy causing drama, troll people that cause drama, troll people that don't like to cause drama, and troll people like Rion who think they're the shizzzz. Dam I'm a hypocrite b:victory
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Sir, I enjoy causing drama, troll people that cause drama, troll people that don't like to cause drama, and troll people like Rion who think they're the shizzzz. Dam I'm a hypocrite b:victory

ever wonder why me and zai are best friends? this kinda explains why b:laugh
  • aclucius318
    aclucius318 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    If this server did not have drama, world chat would be dead, forums would be dead, TW would be dead, and I would be out of 38% of my weekly entertainment.

Keep the drama going.
  • Scaatto - Archosaur
    Scaatto - Archosaur Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I'm sorry but I have to disagree with this. When Nemesis was getting ganked in the past, and Immunity "waited" for us, SOME PEOPLE, I wont say all, cause there werent 80 people around there, was already inside our base when we were getting in. I wont say you can do that, since you are doing the favor of waiting, and Idk a leader cant control EVERY member, cause I dont think you all are babysitters, but, I'm not talking about 1 or 2 members, easily 10 waiting right inside our base. That's not really waiting.
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    MindCrime - Harshlands Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I'm sorry but I have to disagree with this. When Nemesis was getting ganked in the past, and Immunity "waited" for us, SOME PEOPLE, I wont say all, cause there werent 80 people around there, was already inside our base when we were getting in. I wont say you can do that, since you are doing the favor of waiting, and Idk a leader cant control EVERY member, cause I dont think you all are babysitters, but, I'm not talking about 1 or 2 members, easily 10 waiting right inside our base. That's not really waiting.

If they didn't have catas then it DOES count as waiting.

But, I distinctly remember ppl getting reprimanded for being in Nem's base.
  • DuckTapez - Archosaur
    edited September 2011
    Options

can't speak for Nem, but above fact is true to my knowledge

edit: ok didnt make that very clear
    back in PHOENIX when we did a TW with Immunity where they said they were gonna wait, someone was apparently kicked from faction for entering our base early
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• SaphirHealer - Archosaur
    SaphirHealer - Archosaur Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

oops o.o i was a catshop and i got 1shot (As i planned..i did it for lols..) ALSO...we never had catas in your base...AND we were waiting for you..most the other times..we waited at out towers...o.o so ehm...what do you expect us to do? sit in our base and not build **** and sip on tea and eat cookies? nty =/
  • SaphirHealer - Archosaur
    SaphirHealer - Archosaur Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    can't speak for Nem, but above fact is true to my knowledge

edit: ok didnt make that very clear
    back in PHOENIX when we did a TW with Immunity where they said they were gonna wait, someone was apparently kicked from faction for entering our base early

This is true...We HAVE kicked ppl for trying to be the "cool" kid and grabbing a cata and sneaking off into base..Ive seen ppl kicked for doing stupid **** like this..Once when i was comissioner..and once when i was director..We do take waiting seriously..and when we end up in an enemy base...we dont even have catas sooooo :3 OMG WE DO LIKE.....1 dmg per person to your crystal...it regens faster then we could hit it ijs...and most of those tws we waited for nem...we didnt even have a full instance..so cant say you had 80 ppl waiting...because like..we didnt have that many there...o.o back then was like 60 tops =/
    edited September 2011
    Options
    If they didn't have catas then it DOES count as waiting.

ummmm its x2 sooo you can suckmaballs if you think im waiting for ANYONE b:kiss