Lets make one thing clear

Comments

• BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    On a side note, about the gank Nemesis received the last months.. I call every faction to try the same again NOW. Have you got the balls? I dont think so.

Um, do you call for that because you think you could successfully defend us and immunity? idk, maybe, but don't let one win against ascend without leadership and a half dozen of its former r9's lead you to believe that you definitely could.

although if your baiting because you want 3+ tws this weekend, i don't think i can blame you. Just be careful or people who think you mean the former (as opposed to the latter) may rightly deem you foolish . . . .
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
    edited September 2011
    On a side note, I do enjoy how when the guild name changes between two "friends," they quickly stop being friends.

I r friends across factions, simply because idgaf - "family" factions are for babies - dowhachalike, i always say.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
    edited September 2011
    If you're referring to me and stud, stud and i are still good friends.
    The fact that we disagree on something doesn't mean we're enemies all of a sudden.

E-X-A-C-T-L-Y

"Zhadi is a poopie head"

See, we r still friends - and if Zhadi pew pews me because of this he is a triple super duper poopie head!
    edited September 2011
    Oh, I dont think they were getting ganked.. anytime. And wasnt Ascend the guild who got 1k streams getting lands while Nemesis was getting ganked? Idk..

Just a minute, lol. Seriously? If nemesis didn't defend 1k over 2 10m/week lands, they were stupid. It had nothing to do with a gank. We didn't take 1k from Nemesis. We liberated it for the server. Nemesis had it for how long, and ironguards (and even white tea for crying out loud) were locked up by order of pope idriveageoandamsogaudy. Ascend has it for 3 weeks and ironguards are all over west arch for 39k.

If thats how he wants to play the game, ok. But to act as though Ascend plotted to steal 1k in a gank?

I have alot of patience for idiots, but rewriting history? On my server? Nuh uh.
    edited September 2011
    Ascend was the faction that Nemesis never had the balls to attack before.
    Of course, you can go ahead and word it whatever way you want to, it doesn't change the truth.

Ascend doesn't attack unless its a gank or they think they can win. Period. The march to claim the entire map dictates that strategy. Attacking a competitive faction risks a loss, which delays by 1 week the "goal", if you can call such a meaningless pursuit a "goal".
    edited September 2011
    Same could be with ascend waiting for rescind to disband/join them before attacking us.

More historical revisionism. Ascend was having very nice tw's against treason, thank you very much.

We stopped attacking treason when it got to be a 20 minute roll.

Honestly, to read your statement Ascend was a powerhouse from day 1, instead of fielding 40 against treason's 80 every week for a month or more.

Last weekend was the first time ever that Immunity attacked ascend, Ascend attacked Immunity 2 times before that, both Tws lasted under 32mins.

And then they didn't attack you? Hmm, why? Those that know the answer to that question are the ones that don't follow the nemesis model of TW. Which model will immunity follow? One wonders . . . . .
    Last weekend was the first time ever that Immunity attacked ascend

It seems that our underestimation of my faction + overhyp of ascend lolraping the server map + memory of the 30minute faceroll they gave us just after the rescind disband caused us to play it safe, for too long maybe,

Playing it safe has been immunity's MO for the whole of the history of our server. You have fun last week? Shame it took you so long.
    we did bid, we had their crystal at 300k in 5minutes when we genuinely anticipated us to be facerolled...

...how did a faction so strong decline so quickly? b:surrender

A. Leadership gone.
    B. Weeks of uncompetitive TW.
    C. Loss of experienced and Rank 9 players

And don't forget your acquisitions of some experienced players as well.

Attack again, please, because I know I am looking for Ascend to attack Immunity this week. Two 1 hour+ tws would be welcome, win lose or draw (as far as I am concerned).

I expect a gank this weekend, so I expect that you will attack, planned or not. Ascend will be treated the same as Nemesis was, I suspect. The difference? Unlike Scatto, we won't come on here and qq about it. Its a game for crying out loud.
    edited September 2011
    Many people say that Liu quitting left Ascend in chaos and it started falling apart. I don't think that's the case. If you ask me, the same thing happened to Ascend that happened to Narla: they grew complacent. That was the beginning of the end for them.

80% was liu leaving, 15% was loss of players (some due to lius leaving), 5% (as far as the loss against nemesis is concerned) was complacency.

As for immunity? 50%, 5%, and 45%, respectively. 80% of the faction was doing their own thing that tw. Do that, and you will lose every time.
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    Zhadi - Archosaur Posts: 695 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I'm as big headed as the factions that had beaten us and felt like gods for doing that in the middle of a gank. Revenge is not good, but who doesnt want it at least once? Let's not wash our hands.

they were big headed, sure, and i guess revenge is good, but when you come here and throw out an insult directed towards everybody in the server who TW's, that's not revenge, that's just hipocrisy at it's finest.
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited September 2011
    "Zhadi is a poopie head"

b:angryb:angryb:angryb:angryb:angry
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited September 2011
    80% was liu leaving, 15% was loss of players (some due to lius leaving), 5% (as far as the loss against nemesis is concerned) was complacency.

As for immunity? 50%, 5%, and 45%, respectively. 80% of the faction was doing their own thing that tw. Do that, and you will lose every time.

b:laugh how do you come up with these percentages? XD
    Is there a calculator somewhere I don't know about? b:chuckle
    edited September 2011
    I wonder if Ascend will attack us or nem this week, considering last week's tw results.

I vote immunity. Have since the first day in ascend.
    The mockery Nemesis gave them about the Lindsy, defence leader thing crushed their spirits maybe?

Not sure what this even means, but that alone makes me think it has nothing to do with Ascend's "spririts".

Careful, rion, or we will put you back in Forest of Haze or wherever the hell Narla had you holed up for so long you literally lost your mind. b:chuckle
    The desperate seeming spam recruitment on wc was making me curious if ascend will last the test of time, especially without their origional leader active, and the "lets all join together" hyp from rescind is long gone, because its not so "new" and appealing anymore.

Bleh. As for despirate - Nemesis and Immunity recruiting wc's at least TRIPLE what Ascend does. Daily.

"Test of Time"? What, like Immunity has? Real accomplishment there, I'll say. I got a faction for my alts from back when swiftcastii was still playing. The faction is still there. "Standing the test of time . . . . . "

"Time" is not test. TW against a better faction is a test. Time is just something that passes till we die. Sadly, Immunity seems to avoid true tests, prefering instead to bask in the non-existent glow of merely "being" for a long "time".
    I'd like to see how many of the ascends make the hop over to nem soon enough, saw dazed and ky there yesterday, maybe gabriel next? /sarcastic b:shocked face.

Say what you want, but one thing is for sure: Soochi wouldn't view merely breathing on the server for 18 months as leadership.
    I'd like to see how many of the ascends make the hop over to nem soon enough, saw dazed and ky there yesterday, maybe gabriel next? /sarcastic b:shocked face.

Hoppers are hoppers. Alot of people are friends with people in nemesis. Me included. I don't expect I will go there - I don't want a faction happy to do the same 20 minute tw every week. And some people are there because ascend became a bit of a chick faction, rejecting applicants because they weren't "nice", etc. I lost the fight on a couple, won on a couple more, and totally missed some rejected applicants (sorry stud, I had no idea).

But w/e, at the end of the day, factions don't matter. Fun matters. I go were the fun is. Period. It was with Ascend, I was plannign on leaving this week after a successful double defense against immunity and nemesis, but that didn't happen. Maybe there is some fun tw here still, who knows. But I am not one to leave a faction at the bottom, I leave at the top. Always have. The only thing that will make me leave ascend while its down and out is if it can't even compete. Then I'll likely have no choice but to leave a losing faction for the first time ever (on this or any other server).
  • StudmuffinIX - Archosaur
    StudmuffinIX - Archosaur Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited September 2011

Hoppers are hoppers. Alot of people are friends with people in nemesis. Me included. I don't expect I will go there - I don't want a faction happy to do the same 20 minute tw every week. And some people are there because ascend became a bit of a chick faction, rejecting applicants because they weren't "nice", etc. I lost the fight on a couple, won on a couple more, and totally missed some rejected applicants (sorry stud, I had no idea).

lol the funniest part was when nemesis beat them, they all of a sudden wanted me back in.... now zai, aby, and dazed are in nemesis because i am in nemesis. now had they accepted me in the first place all of us would have been there(ascend), but they decided to let bloodletter back into the faction so he could reject my app and quit right after i get rejected....
    /all worth it? b:chuckle
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    RioNHale - Archosaur Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    More historical revisionism. Ascend was having very nice tw's against treason, thank you very much.

We stopped attacking treason when it got to be a 20 minute roll.

Honestly, to read your statement Ascend was a powerhouse from day 1, instead of fielding 40 against treason's 80 every week for a month or more.

And then they didn't attack you? Hmm, why? Those that know the answer to that question are the ones that don't follow the nemesis model of TW. Which model will immunity follow? One wonders . . . . .

Firstly I didnt say they were a powerhouse from day 1, they had already disbanded once before, so its obvious thats not the case.
    They attacked Treason, but not us, not until rescind had disbanded.

Secondly, We did the exact same thing with treason before genesis update, (wed expected to lose though), won a few times then we switched and we started fighting PHOENIX, we also attacked TEXAS once, between the phoenix fights, thought tex were strong, underestimated how strong we were compared, didnt attack them again to my recollection.

Treason has never factored in as much as people give them credit for tbh, they had so much potential, but seems from most of the rumours they were not organised leading to a steady downfall, rather then them gaining weight.

We had the same disorganisation issue until a tw team I assigned headed by Gralkon tookover to correct this.

Sidenote: I had also been requested to help gank ascend which id refused when Treason was still taking out Ascend land, before 70% of rescind had signed up and joined them.
    This was before Darkside became a mess.

If we were playing it safe always, why would we attack nem resulting in losses many times, before genesis, then continue after genesis, while being attacked by the upcoming rescind threat?

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1041281

plain of farewells, we got battered by nem after we bid on them, or do you only ever choose to selectively remember YOUR fave factions that bid on the top dog?
    And ignore anyone else who isnt up proski's bunghole?

After realising that wed probably endup how phoenix or treason or darkside is now, had to make a risky relocation after we got ganked, for over a month, trying to re-organise, and re-build, it was the smarter move to make.

And I dont regret it one bit.
    What didnt kill us made us stronger. b:sin
    That by no means works for everyone.
    Say what you like but plenty of other factions tried to do what Immunity has,
    but for lack of a better word failed miserably.
    Its not just about having a loyal core, its the fact that were stubborn and refuse to giveup when were down, but pose a potential real threat, with experience within the faction, no one has tried more than us.

Immunity started without the knowledge, or the strength, no hyp attached, NO new faction vibe but kept trying, wouldnt quit, we worked so hard for what we are now.
    Our family grew, and keeps doing so, and looking at the 3 factions with power now, we are most definitely a force to be reckoned with.
    Playing it safe has been immunity's MO for the whole of the history of our server. You have fun last week? Shame it took you so long.

Weve had fun plenty of times in the past, I cant say the same for u for the last 3 months with your uncompetitive tw.
    I also recall youd joined us yourself for 1 maybe 2 tws before genesis, and you were more of an annoying burden who critisized us from the inside rather than helpful and contributive member.

A. Leadership gone.
    B. Weeks of uncompetitive TW.
    C. Loss of experienced and Rank 9 players
    You forgot
    D. Maybe the hyp is gone?
    E. Maybe Ascend dosent feel so shiney and new and the players that joined from rescind are all bored and want a new logo above their heads?
    F. Maybe you guys shuda eaten more vegetables: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6fDdQ3vlbM

Maybe you should stepup and request lead yourself. b:shocked
    And don't forget your acquisitions of some experienced players as well.

Weve gained a few amazing people, we still havent hit the full 80 tw figure yet, been close for a while mind, many of our players are just the same ones that have been with us for so long, but getting on the "game changer" gear level, that we never had before.

I recall Rescind (then ascend) and nem both paraded their r9 armies and we had next to no-one on that gear level, the coin has flipped now, and I am glad players with influence in TW see our worth and join our cause.

p.s. Dont forget we took pretty big losses aswell, such as cursed and sk, we also gained 2 of ascend's 20k hp r9 archers for like 1 day, but Animeth went back to be ascend director. (lolwut?)

Attack again, please, because I know I am looking for Ascend to attack Immunity this week. Two 1 hour+ tws would be welcome, win lose or draw (as far as I am concerned).

I expect a gank this weekend, so I expect that you will attack, planned or not. Ascend will be treated the same as Nemesis was, I suspect. The difference? Unlike Scatto, we won't come on here and qq about it. Its a game for crying out loud.

If anyone dosent mind a loss its me.
    Everyone gets ganked sooner or later, we have many times, by dual-stronger opponents too.
    The attackers need the confidence to actually bid as a start, cos pwi considers bidding when you know you have no chance of taking land is a fakebid.

In our heads and I know Nem/Geo's last week, we thought were going to get slaughtered, but ascend had no heart in their tw, no fighting spirit from what I could see, many great players, I adore watching play like Yellowlight, but it was just an empty shell.
    I'm just wondering if ascend will bounce back or, get crushed more by the idea they are being pushed back by the old dog whom has been critisized and underestimated time and time again.
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • Scaatto - Archosaur
    Scaatto - Archosaur Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    As I said before I liked the old Ascend, when Rescind was still on the map, when my best friend was in there, and since he got kicked cause they thought I was spying for Nemesis, when I logged inside his account, I really didnt like that, so dont spect a good comment about Ascend from me.
    Yeah, Ascend could have beaten us even without a gank. But who knows, If we werent getting ganked, maybe we could have had a good fight.
    And Zhadi, I'm sure you werent online when some people from Ascend was: "Oh, I'm rich of IGs" "Nemesis is dead" "Give me a good fight Nemesis" after some no shows and 30 minutes TWs. Am I still the bad guy in the history, huh?
    Oh, about the "I want all the faction to attack us" thing, It's both. I want 3 TWs, to have fun, and, I wanna see how the other factions have fun attacking us, as they say. Cya all on the weekend, I hope a lot of TWs.
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Lol, there are two problems with the majority of you. 1) being that you lack perspective because you conveniently ignore the colors that aren't just exclusively black or white. and so it's no wonder holding a conversation with you revisionists, as blood calls them, is virtually impossible because you only look through the scope of a losing battle (how everything reflects your faction only).

and 2) some of you avoid all confrontation unless it is brought to your doorstep (insert plethora of examples here.) on the premise that only decisions that bring about slow, but safe improvement are the right ones on a game.. on the internet. if all you guys did was check a faction that was better than you at least once in a while, and truly put competitive TW's over the rest of this nonsense, archosaur would be pretty fun.
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Firstly I didnt say they were a powerhouse from day 1, they had already disbanded once before, so its obvious thats not the case.
    They attacked Treason, but not us, not until rescind had disbanded.

Secondly, We did the exact same thing with treason before genesis update, (wed expected to lose though), won a few times then we switched and we started fighting PHOENIX, we also attacked TEXAS once, between the phoenix fights, thought tex were strong, underestimated how strong we were compared, didnt attack them again to my recollection.

Treason has never factored in as much as people give them credit for tbh, they had so much potential, but seems from most of the rumours they were not organised leading to a steady downfall, rather then them gaining weight.

We had the same disorganisation issue until a tw team I assigned headed by Gralkon tookover to correct this.

Sidenote: I had also been requested to help gank ascend which id refused when Treason was still taking out Ascend land, before 70% of rescind had signed up and joined them.
    This was before Darkside became a mess.

If we were playing it safe always, why would we attack nem resulting in losses many times, before genesis, then continue after genesis, while being attacked by the upcoming rescind threat?

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1041281

plain of farewells, we got battered by nem after we bid on them, or do you only ever choose to selectively remember YOUR fave factions that bid on the top dog?
    And ignore anyone else who isnt up proski's bunghole?

After realising that wed probably endup how phoenix or treason or darkside is now, had to make a risky relocation after we got ganked, for over a month, trying to re-organise, and re-build, it was the smarter move to make.

And I dont regret it one bit.
    What didnt kill us made us stronger. b:sin
    That by no means works for everyone.
    Say what you like but plenty of other factions tried to do what Immunity has,
    but for lack of a better word failed miserably.
    Its not just about having a loyal core, its the fact that were stubborn and refuse to giveup when were down, but pose a potential real threat, with experience within the faction, no one has tried more than us.

Immunity started without the knowledge, or the strength, no hyp attached, NO new faction vibe but kept trying, wouldnt quit, we worked so hard for what we are now.
    Our family grew, and keeps doing so, and looking at the 3 factions with power now, we are most definitely a force to be reckoned with.

Weve had fun plenty of times in the past, I cant say the same for u for the last 3 months with your uncompetitive tw.
    I also recall youd joined us yourself for 1 maybe 2 tws before genesis, and you were more of an annoying burden who critisized us from the inside rather than helpful and contributive member.

You forgot
    D. Maybe the hyp is gone?
    E. Maybe Ascend dosent feel so shiney and new and the players that joined from rescind are all bored and want a new logo above their heads?
    F. Maybe you guys shuda eaten more vegetables: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6fDdQ3vlbM

Maybe you should stepup and request lead yourself. b:shocked

Weve gained a few amazing people, we still havent hit the full 80 tw figure yet, been close for a while mind, many of our players are just the same ones that have been with us for so long, but getting on the "game changer" gear level, that we never had before.

I recall Rescind (then ascend) and nem both paraded their r9 armies and we had next to no-one on that gear level, the coin has flipped now, and I am glad players with influence in TW see our worth and join our cause.

p.s. Dont forget we took pretty big losses aswell, such as cursed and sk, we also gained 2 of ascend's 20k hp r9 archers for like 1 day, but Animeth went back to be ascend director. (lolwut?)

If anyone dosent mind a loss its me.
    Everyone gets ganked sooner or later, we have many times, by dual-stronger opponents too.
    The attackers need the confidence to actually bid as a start, cos pwi considers bidding when you know you have no chance of taking land is a fakebid.

In our heads and I know Nem/Geo's last week, we thought were going to get slaughtered, but ascend had no heart in their tw, no fighting spirit from what I could see, many great players, I adore watching play like Yellowlight, but it was just an empty shell.
    I'm just wondering if ascend will bounce back or, get crushed more by the idea they are being pushed back by the old dog whom has been critisized and underestimated time and time again.

I see nothing wrong with how TW's are shaping up to be now because of how many r9s there are that have created a sort of semblance of power between multiple factions to keep more than 1 in contention. suffice it to say there will be better wars to come than what happened last weekend; if you call those fun you really are missing out. people only define how good a faction is based on their last long war, but that doesn't speak to ascend's slow decline since which has been happening for a while now. not taking anything away from nemesis or immunity for their victories, but to attribute it solely on one thing and not recognize all factors involved is just people lacking serious perspective.

as far as the rest of your jumbo post, thank you for reminding me to keep mine shorter. but to your bit about attacking nemesis, again, black and white. you should know me and blood are smarter than that bud. you only attacked them after news of the map being reset was out and you had absolutely nothing to lose, and you and nemesis were on some extremely shady terms with each other to have your own phoney wars while quote unquote starving rescind of tw's.

so i'll say it once more, don't try to reshape the past, it has never been in immunitys favor. look forward to the future, it's the only thing you can change. b:kiss
    edited September 2011
    I see nothing wrong with how TW's are shaping up to be now because of how many r9s there are that have created a sort of semblance of power between multiple factions to keep more than 1 in contention. suffice it to say there will be better wars to come than what happened last weekend; if you call those fun you really are missing out. people only define how good a faction is based on their last long war, but that doesn't speak to ascend's slow decline since which has been happening for a while now. not taking anything away from nemesis or immunity for their victories, but to attribute it solely on one thing and not recognize all factors involved is just people lacking serious perspective.

as far as the rest of your jumbo post, thank you for reminding me to keep mine shorter. but to your bit about attacking nemesis, again, black and white. you should know me and blood are smarter than that bud. you only attacked them after news of the map being reset was out and you had absolutely nothing to lose, and you and nemesis were on some extremely shady terms with each other to have your own phoney wars while quote unquote starving rescind of tw's.

so i'll say it once more, don't try to reshape the past, it has never been in immunitys favor. look forward to the future, it's the only thing you can change. b:kiss

ok proski im here to do my dumbing it down duties......

this last post:
    immunity sucks... always has, always will b:bye
    studmuffin agrees b:kiss
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited September 2011
    And Zhadi, I'm sure you werent online when some people from Ascend was: "Oh, I'm rich of IGs" "Nemesis is dead" "Give me a good fight Nemesis" after some no shows and 30 minutes TWs. Am I still the bad guy in the history, huh?
    Oh, about the "I want all the faction to attack us" thing, It's both. I want 3 TWs, to have fun, and, I wanna see how the other factions have fun attacking us, as they say. Cya all on the weekend, I hope a lot of TWs.

Bro, are you even reading my posts or are you just stupid by choice?
    I said revenge is fine, but stop calling out the whole server and telling the whole server that they lack balls. If Ascend did it to you, fine... do it to Ascend... but nah, you're not just doing it to Ascend. What you're doing is being wayyy cocky and it seems you're taking credit for Nemesis as if it were you who did everything, when I'm sure Nemesis would be where it's at even if you weren't there. lol.
  • Diva_da_arch - Archosaur
    Diva_da_arch - Archosaur Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    they Were Big Headed, Sure, And I Guess Revenge Is Good, But When You Come Here And Throw Out An Insult Directed Towards Everybody In The Server Who Tw's, That's Not Revenge, That's Just Hipocrisy At It's Finest.

+111111111111111111
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Making your own members eat crow = epic b:laugh
    re
  • Scaatto - Archosaur
    edited September 2011
    I'm the bad guy of the movie :3 Oh btw, I'll continue being "big headed" and I'll say: Only 1 attack on us? Meh
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited September 2011
    I'm the bad guy of the movie :3 Oh btw, I'll continue being "big headed" and I'll say: Only 1 attack on us? Meh

lol dont give yourself too much credit.
    you're not a bad guy that hurts peoples feelings.
    you misinterpret my comments, so here:
    what im trying to say in words that your brain can process:

"sit yo *** down. you aint shiit."
  • Scaatto - Archosaur
    edited September 2011
    lol dont give yourself too much credit.
    you're not a bad guy that hurts peoples feelings.
    you misinterpret my comments, so here:
    what im trying to say in words that your brain can process:

"sit yo *** down. you aint shiit."
    Ofc I'm not a bad guy :3 Just a bipolar guy :3
  • Ansatsushaa - Archosaur
    Ansatsushaa - Archosaur Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited September 2011

At least ENDGA/\/\E has the balls to attack you. Say what you want about us, dis us all you like cause at the end of the day win or lose we are not you. We are proud to be the EG family. I would fight and die for any one of my faction mates, can you say the same?
    Rebirthed: Ansatsushaa Sage Psy & OhMonDieu Demon Mystic
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the sexy siggy I'm seriously stoked!<3b:thanks
  • Kattanyia - Archosaur
    Kattanyia - Archosaur Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    At least ENDGA/\/\E has the balls to attack you. Say what you want about us, dis us all you like cause at the end of the day win or lose we are not you. We are proud to be the EG family. I would fight and die for any one of my faction mates, can you say the same?

Uhhh..you do know this is a game right? b:bye
  • Scaatto - Archosaur
    edited September 2011
    Well, I wouldnt die for a guy that lives in (for example) Sttutgart, Germany, which I dont really know... buuuuut, I think I got your point?
    edited September 2011

ugh i aint dieing for anyone in a computer game lolz
  • Diva_da_arch - Archosaur
    Diva_da_arch - Archosaur Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2011

She just express how she love her faction and the EG family..Not like the one robing a Faction *cough*
  • Zaibeast - Archosaur
    Zaibeast - Archosaur Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    ugh i aint dieing for anyone in a computer game lolz

Shaaddupp, you would die for me :D I'd push you in front of an incoming bus to prove that point O_O
  • Ansatsushaa - Archosaur
    Ansatsushaa - Archosaur Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Shaaddupp, you would die for me :D I'd push you in front of an incoming bus to prove that point O_O

Poor bus..b:bye such abuse..
    Rebirthed: Ansatsushaa Sage Psy & OhMonDieu Demon Mystic
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the sexy siggy I'm seriously stoked!<3b:thanks