Lets make one thing clear

Comments

• Scaatto - Archosaur
    Scaatto - Archosaur Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    As I said, not everyone, just a few. There will be always jerks. Every jerk has its follower. So, that makes some more jerks. Oh, and I saw some people, I know the names, and I'm sure, they wouldnt be kicked of the faction cause of their gear and TW experience.
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    MindCrime - Harshlands Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Zhadi (Afflictive) was one that was kicked from Immunity for being in Nem's base while Immunity were 'waiting'.

Go ahead and tell him he has crappy gear and no TW exp. I dare ya. b:laugh
  • Scaatto - Archosaur
    edited September 2011
    Oh, and I saw some people, I know the names, and I'm sure, they wouldnt be kicked of the faction cause of their gear and TW experience.
    The people I saw are still inside Immunity. And I didnt see Zhadi when he was there, but, kicking one and not everyone who went inside our base? Cause I saw between 10 and 15 people..
    People like Saphir wouldnt get kicked since she only was in catshop, not doing anything. But those guys who I'm talking about weren't in catshop mode, I dont think a catshop attacks with arrows.. or stealthes..
  • StudmuffinIX - Archosaur
    StudmuffinIX - Archosaur Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Zhadi (Afflictive) was one that was kicked from Immunity for being in Nem's base while Immunity were 'waiting'.

Go ahead and tell him he has crappy gear and no TW exp. I dare ya. b:laugh

ummm it was zhadi and metridium in nemesis' base and only zhadi got kicked.... sooo my question to you is why didn't met get kicked as well? could it have something to do with the fact that he's rank 9 +12? maybe.... the world may never know b:laugh
  • Zaibeast - Archosaur
    Zaibeast - Archosaur Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    ummm it was zhadi and metridium in nemesis' base and only zhadi got kicked.... sooo my question to you is why didn't met get kicked as well? could it have something to do with the fact that he's rank 9 +12? maybe.... the world may never know b:laugh

LOLOL dudeee I remember that convo we had about that. I just LOLed hard when Zhadi gets kicked and met doesn't. BOTH were pulling catas from what they told me.

Yo, 50 bucks Immunity would either deny that met ever was in base, never answer the question and pretend they never saw the question, or make up some random bs to cover themselves. b:laugh
    edited September 2011
    LOLOL dudeee I remember that convo we had about that. I just LOLed hard when Zhadi gets kicked and met doesn't. BOTH were pulling catas from what they told me.

Yo, 50 bucks Immunity would either deny that met ever was in base, never answer the question and pretend they never saw the question, or make up some random bs to cover themselves. b:laugh

yeah they're gonna go ahead and block out my post lols.... did i kill the argument by stating something that's factual and contradicts your logic and thought process?
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Every jerk has its follower

The irony in tis thread...
    re
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    RioNHale - Archosaur Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited September 2011

I remember this occasion, Gral was lead at the time, Gral pmed them both, Met replied to him and said hed come out the base from what I was told, or Kata said so, Zhadi was on afflictive and did not reply.
    Zhadi got kicked, Met didnt by the skin of his teeth.
    Met was on his archer, his sin has never been in Immunity.
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    edited September 2011
    Neither Zhadi nor Met were in vent during that TW. Both claimed due to lag issues.

Therefore, they couldn't have heard the order to WAIT. But, it was typed in faction chat numerous times. Both claimed not to have seen it.

The difference between the two is simply that Met replied to the officers PMs, apologized and retreated from the base. Zhadi did not respond at all.

The end.
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    or they were both just trolling the shiit out of you, where zhadi didnt care if he was kicked from immunity (shattered his dreams) and met was probably just trying to be nice

The end.
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    edited September 2011
    or they were both just trolling the shiit out of you, where zhadi didnt care if he was kicked from immunity (shattered his dreams) and met was probably just trying to be nice

The end.

Oh, I agree with you. Sincerity is something seriously lacking on this server, esp. in regards to TW.
    edited September 2011
    Oh, I agree with you. Sincerity is something seriously lacking on this server, esp. in regards to TW.

people like you make me lol..... its a game... have fun.... stop being so sensitive to what people tell you(or do) in a computer game.... all this sincerity **** to me is just some idiot who is way to attached to a game b:bye

p,s met WAS in vent during the tw (and on skype with zhadi if im not mistaken). they were in fact trolling you guys and it was a pretty funny troll at that. b:chuckle
  • Scaatto - Archosaur
    edited September 2011
    The irony in tis thread...
    Where?! b:puzzled
  • Zaibeast - Archosaur
    edited September 2011
    people like you make me lol..... its a game... have fun.... stop being so sensitive to what people tell you(or do) in a computer game.... all this sincerity **** to me is just some idiot who is way to attached to a game b:bye

p,s met WAS in vent during the tw (and on skype with zhadi if im not mistaken). they were in fact trolling you guys and it was a pretty funny troll at that. b:chuckle

^^ This

Well of course, the leaders of Immunity wouldn't know the whole story behind it. Plus, met's archer versus his sin is essentially the same lolol. His archer, asides from his weapon basically has the exact same refines and shards. It still has a ton of HP and his bow refined to +10, is still really good.
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    edited September 2011
    Well thanks for informing us that your group act like friends on the outside but in reality are doing nothing more but being two-faced.

I am impressed.
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    edited September 2011
    ^^ This

Well of course, the leaders of Immunity wouldn't know the whole story behind it. Plus, met's archer versus his sin is essentially the same lolol. His archer, asides from his weapon basically has the exact same refines and shards. It still has a ton of HP and his bow refined to +10, is still really good.

At the time this incident occurred, Met's archer wasn't even 100. So no, it didn't even have r8 yet.

Give it up, scaatto lol.
  • Zaibeast - Archosaur
    edited September 2011
    Well thanks for informing us that your group act like friends on the outside but in reality are doing nothing more but being two-faced.

I am impressed.

Oh says the person that kisses someone's *** to get them in the faction and then bashes them for leaving. b:laugh

H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T
    edited September 2011
    @ rion lol soooooo anyone NOT in immunity is apparently part of "our group" now?

@ the nonfactorveno mets archer was 100 by this time and it was +10 b:bye
  • DuckTapez - Archosaur
    DuckTapez - Archosaur Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    At the time this incident occurred, Met's archer wasn't even 100. So no, it didn't even have r8 yet.

Give it up, scaatto lol.

maybe, if you got the identity of the original poster correct
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Duct tape is like The Force: bright on one side, dark on the other. It holds the world together, and, if not handled correctly, becomes a sticky mess.
  • Zaibeast - Archosaur
    edited September 2011

Give it up, scaatto lol.

Ma'am a few things wrong with your post

1) Met WAS lvl 100

2) Even he WASN'T lvl 100, the fact that he can transfer his gear over once he did hit 100 is still a huge addition to a faction

3) I'm not scaatto O:

4) Who da fak are you yo?
    edited September 2011
    3) I'm not scaatto moron

4) Who da fak are you yo?

duuuuuuudeeeee thats our *** stalker i recognize that style of writing anywhere b:shocked
    edited September 2011
    rion theres a reason why you don't a faction atm.... the GMs didn't think a re.tard was fit to hold a faction soooo they did the only logical thing and just took it from you completely
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    edited September 2011
    rion theres a reason why you don't a faction atm.... the GMs didn't think a re.tard was fit to hold a faction soooo they did the only logical thing and just took it from you completely

http://www.google.ca/finance?q=NASDAQ%3APWRD&hl=en

/thread

how do geo's nipples taste stud?

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
    edited September 2011
    http://www.google.ca/finance?q=NASDAQ%3APWRD&hl=en

/thread

how do geo's nipples taste stud?

a lot better than your ****
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    edited September 2011
    a lot better than your ****

Dosent change the fact that you a ho. b:surrender

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
    edited September 2011
    Dosent change the fact that you a ho. b:surrender

doesn't change the fact that you're an idiot and have a **** thats been plowed so much its an abyss by now b:bye
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    edited September 2011
    doesn't change the fact that you're an idiot and have a **** thats been plowed so much its an abyss by now b:bye

Oh I see what u did there.

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
    edited September 2011

i simply stated some facts about you....
  • Zaibeast - Archosaur
    edited September 2011

Joining Immunity is like crawling into Rion's massive ****. It makes you a total pusssy
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    edited September 2011
    Joining Immunity is like crawling into Rion's massive ****. It makes you a total pusssy

Coming from a barb that pks on a sin thats a statement.

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-