Lets make one thing clear

Options

Comments

• Martin - Harshlands
    Martin - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I'm sorry.. my brain is kinda slow but hmmm what are you talking about? b:surrender explain more please to make us understand 'coz the logic is not there at all to my understanding. thanks

I will gladly explain that.

What I was doing, was using basic sarcasm to help point out how interesting this particular guilds concept of "fun" is. I just believe people should just be more honest about their true feelings as to why they do what they do.

So my "logic" is kind of like a question I once asked Mizandry when rank9 was first released. I asked her "is one shotting everyone enjoyable?" I wish I remembered her answer but I don't, but the question is applied here also. Is going to a battle knowing you would win, your guilds concept of fun? There is ofcourse nothing wrong with that, but I always thought a fun tw to be one where two guilds fought with almost even strength and in time a victor arises.(hence the many times guilds choose to wait for their enemies other tw's to end, so they can have a good fight...a good time?)

Everything I say is based of the brief periods that I do login, so I work with what I am given. Don't shoot the messenger b:bye
    PvE = F2P PvP = P2P
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    anyone else think of ben stein's clear eyes commercial when they first saw this thread?
  • Diva_da_arch - Archosaur
    Diva_da_arch - Archosaur Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    When i was in Waiheke we have no option at all and we bid on NEMESIS but after tw, on wc on of them says 'WAIHEKE, EG' Gank us..well u can take it as a gank but we dont have choice:D
    Geogadi the man with Balls i cant forget the way u look at me, laughing at my gears (maybe u forgot it was near tailor in south) u r a good man laughing at a poor archer ..idc u 1 shot me or not but il do my best to fight u b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty
  • Scaatto - Archosaur
    Scaatto - Archosaur Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    When i was in Waiheke we have no option at all and we bid on NEMESIS but after tw, on wc on of them says 'WAIHEKE, EG' Gank us..well u can take it as a gank but we dont have choice:D
    Geogadi the man with Balls i cant forget the way u look at me, laughing at my gears (maybe u forgot it was near tailor in south) u r a good man laughing at a poor archer ..idc u 1 shot me or not but il do my best to fight u b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty
    Mean Geo.

On a side note, about the gank Nemesis received the last months.. I call every faction to try the same again NOW. Have you got the balls? I dont think so.
  • StudmuffinIX - Archosaur
    StudmuffinIX - Archosaur Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

one little detail that you're not getting sexy mama, geo wasn't here during this.... kk studmuffin over and out b:bye
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    Zhadi - Archosaur Posts: 695 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    one little detail that you're not getting sexy mama, geo wasn't here during this.... kk studmuffin over and out b:bye

this detail has nothing to do with what diva said, though o.O

diva stated that they had no choice when they were backed up to a corner surrounded by nemesis. whether it was a gank or not, they attacked cuz there was no other option.

then he/she stated that geo once laughed at his/her gear, and goes on to say that he/she doesn't care whether geo can 1 shot him/her or not, he/she would still fight geo anyday.

o.o so yeah... your statement is the one that doesn't make sense here b:chuckle
    fail SIut, fail<3
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Mean Geo.

On a side note, about the gank Nemesis received the last months.. I call every faction to try the same again NOW. Have you got the balls? I dont think so.

bit over our heads, are we?
    you mean the same amount of balls that nemesis had to attack ascend the previous few months? oh wait......
    edited August 2011
    Options
    this detail has nothing to do with what diva said, though o.O

diva stated that they had no choice when they were backed up to a corner surrounded by nemesis. whether it was a gank or not, they attacked cuz there was no other option.

then he/she stated that geo once laughed at his/her gear, and goes on to say that he/she doesn't care whether geo can 1 shot him/her or not, he/she would still fight geo anyday.

o.o so yeah... your statement is the one that doesn't make sense here b:chuckle
    fail SIut, fail<3

noooo sir i believe you should go back and reread this... i didn't disagree nor agree with anything.... i only pointed out that geo wasn't playing this game when her faction ganked us.... it was EG he was referring to not waiheke... endgame could easily attack junkies and a weaker faction but chose to gank us with the other factions... waiheke on the other hand was landlocked and therefor had no one else to attack.

soo yeah fail zhad... fail
  • Martin - Harshlands
    edited August 2011
    Options

If only more people had a mentality like us. One can pray I guess.

On a side note, I do enjoy how when the guild name changes between two "friends," they quickly stop being friends. The feelings are even worse after an online divorce, these things truly fascinate me. Is there such a thing as an engineering psychologist?
    PvE = F2P PvP = P2P
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    Options
    noooo sir i believe you should go back and reread this... i didn't disagree nor agree with anything.... i only pointed out that geo wasn't playing this game when her faction ganked us.... it was EG he was referring to not waiheke... endgame could easily attack junkies and a weaker faction but chose to gank us with the other factions... waiheke on the other hand was landlocked and therefor had no one else to attack.

Actually, a lot of this topic has been directed to "all factions on the map that 'ganked' nemesis at one point or another".

Diva came to make a point about how some factions just simply don't have a choice, since there's no where else to attack.

You backlashed with... "geo wasnt around then", which makes absolutely no sense because it has nothing to do with anything that diva said.

Only thing that Diva said about Geo was a personal issue that they had before.

That's what I meant by your response not making sense because it has absolutely no relevance to the post it was responding to.
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    Options
    On a side note, I do enjoy how when the guild name changes between two "friends," they quickly stop being friends. The feelings are even worse after an online divorce, these things truly fascinate me. Is there such a thing as an engineering psychologist?

If you're referring to me and stud, stud and i are still good friends.
    The fact that we disagree on something doesn't mean we're enemies all of a sudden.

I only point out what I believe to be right or flawed. If it's taken the wrong way, that's not my fault, and if somebody gets butt hurt because I express my opinion, then that's on them<3
  • Martin - Harshlands
    edited August 2011
    Options
    If you're referring to me and stud, stud and i are still good friends.
    The fact that we disagree on something doesn't mean we're enemies all of a sudden.

I only point out what I believe to be right or flawed. If it's taken the wrong way, that's not my fault, and if somebody gets butt hurt because I express my opinion, then that's on them<3

O not at all, I don't enjoy name dropping if I don't have to. Like I said, it was just on my mind after reading peoples responses from what used to be good friends going at each others throats. It was interesting to me, that is all with no hidden message within it.

"For dry red eyes, clear eyes is awesome...wow!"
    PvE = F2P PvP = P2P
  • Scaatto - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    Options
    bit over our heads, are we?
    you mean the same amount of balls that nemesis had to attack ascend the previous few months? oh wait......
    Oh, I dont think they were getting ganked.. anytime. And wasnt Ascend the guild who got 1k streams getting lands while Nemesis was getting ganked? Idk..
  • Arocus - Archosaur
    Arocus - Archosaur Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    What is this I don't even...
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Oh, I dont think they were getting ganked.. anytime. And wasnt Ascend the guild who got 1k streams getting lands while Nemesis was getting ganked? Idk..

Ascend was the faction that Nemesis never had the balls to attack before.
    Of course, you can go ahead and word it whatever way you want to, it doesn't change the truth.
  • Scaatto - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Of course, you can go ahead and word it whatever way you want to, it doesn't change the truth.
    Just one thing: We only had 1 TW vs Ascend before getting 6 defenses per weekend, why would we attack Ascend, which was the best faction that moment, when we're trying to keep the faction alive losing at least 1 land per weekend? I dont really like suicides tho
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    RioNHale - Archosaur Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

Nem attacked ascend first ages back and it backfired lol

Same could be with ascend waiting for rescind to disband/join them before attacking us. b:surrender

Last weekend was the first time ever that Immunity attacked ascend, Ascend attacked Immunity 2 times before that, both Tws lasted under 32mins.
    It seems that our underestimation of my faction + overhyp of ascend lolraping the server map + memory of the 30minute faceroll they gave us just after the rescind disband caused us to play it safe, for too long maybe, when we did bid, we had their crystal at 300k in 5minutes when we genuinely anticipated us to be facerolled...

...how did a faction so strong decline so quickly? b:surrender
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Just one thing: We only had 1 TW vs Ascend before getting 6 defenses per weekend, why would we attack Ascend, which was the best faction that moment, when we're trying to keep the faction alive losing at least 1 land per weekend? I dont really like suicides tho

Then stop being so big-headed and posting insults towards the whole TW community about "not having balls" to fight or gank nemesis. Contrary to what you may believe, other people have different reasons for attacking or not attacking certain factions.

What you're doing is called hypocrisy.
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Nem attacked ascend first ages back and it backfired lol

Same could be with ascend waiting for rescind to disband/join them before attacking us. b:surrender

Last weekend was the first time ever that Immunity attacked ascend, Ascend attacked Immunity 2 times before that, both Tws lasted under 32mins.
    It seems that our underestimation of my faction + overhyp of ascend lolraping the server map + memory of the 30minute faceroll they gave us just after the rescind disband caused us to play it safe, for too long maybe, when we did bid, we had their crystal at 300k in 5minutes when we genuinely anticipated us to be facerolled...

...how did a faction so strong decline so quickly? b:surrender

Exactly. After that, they never tried again. Even before getting ganked by a few non-factor TW factions that they seem to make such a big fuss about. That was my point. They talk the big talk now, but
    when they were in a different situation, they did exactly what they are currently criticizing.

As for your point about the decline: Many people say that Liu quitting left Ascend in chaos and it started falling apart. I don't think that's the case. If you ask me, the same thing happened to Ascend that happened to Narla: they grew complacent. That was the beginning of the end for them.
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Exactly. After that, they never tried again. Even before getting ganked by a few non-factor TW factions that they seem to make such a big fuss about. That was my point. They talk the big talk now, but when they were in a different situation, they did exactly what they are currently criticizing.

I wonder if Ascend will attack us or nem this week, considering last week's tw results.
    The mockery Nemesis gave them about the Lindsy, defence leader thing crushed their spirits maybe?
    The desperate seeming spam recruitment on wc was making me curious if ascend will last the test of time, especially without their origional leader active, and the "lets all join together" hyp from rescind is long gone, because its not so "new" and appealing anymore.
    I dont even know who the current leader of ascend is, Animeth was director last I saw, idk Soochi maybe? kidding. LOL! Could you imagine?

I'd like to see how many of the ascends make the hop over to nem soon enough, saw dazed and ky there yesterday, maybe gabriel next? /sarcastic b:shocked face.
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
    edited August 2011
    Options

b:victory moma stud, yh maybe he ran away because nemesis was going down during that time, as im bit bad in english, Sir Zhadi have explain my point, hope u got my point MOMMA...:D
    Mean Geo.

Scatto i got BALLS hope i can post my balls here,b:dirty seems u QQing over here dude,
    DONT JUST BLAME A FACtion they will bid on whatever territory they want, and regarding no show, NEMESIS use to NO SHOW too
    edited August 2011
    Options
    noooo sir i believe you should go back and reread this... i didn't disagree nor agree with anything.... i only pointed out that geo wasn't playing this game when her faction ganked us.... it was EG he was referring to not waiheke... endgame could easily attack junkies and a weaker faction but chose to gank us with the other factions... waiheke on the other hand was landlocked and therefor had no one else to attack.[/CO

MOMMA NEMESIS GUY STILL world chating we GANK them, u also pointed here saying Waiheke have no choice, Maybe Nemesis need to teach their members HOW is gank in TW, because they know much about GANK in PK
    edited August 2011
    Options
    MOMMA NEMESIS GUY STILL world chating we GANK them, u also pointed here saying Waiheke have no choice, Maybe Nemesis need to teach their members HOW is gank in TW, because they know much about GANK in PK

lil mama i had your back on that point lol.... i only stated that when waiheke was attacking nemesis with the other factions geo wasn't back yet.... b:kiss
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I wonder if Ascend will attack us or nem this week, considering last week's tw results.
    The mockery Nemesis gave them about the Lindsy, defence leader thing crushed their spirits maybe?
    The desperate seeming spam recruitment on wc was making me curious if ascend will last the test of time, especially without their origional leader active, and the "lets all join together" hyp from rescind is long gone, because its not so "new" and appealing anymore.
    I dont even know who the current leader of ascend is, Animeth was director last I saw, idk Soochi maybe? kidding. LOL! Could you imagine?

I'd like to see how many of the ascends make the hop over to nem soon enough, saw dazed and ky there yesterday, maybe gabriel next? /sarcastic b:shocked face.

For Ascend's sake, I hope they keep attacking and bounce up from this.
    I have no preference over any of the three factions: Ascend, Immunity, Nemesis. If I did, I would've joined one of them by now, but I do want to see some competitive TWs between all three.

As for individuals, everybody has the right to go to whatever faction they want without criticism. I've jumped from faction to faction before, each time for different reasons. We all have the right to make a choice about where we want to be. If you'd rather be in another TW faction, go for it. This is a game, not rl politics.
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    Options
    For Ascend's sake, I hope they keep attacking and bounce up from this.
    I have no preference over any of the three factions: Ascend, Immunity, Nemesis. If I did, I would've joined one of them by now, but I do want to see some competitive TWs between all three.

As for individuals, everybody has the right to go to whatever faction they want without criticism. I've jumped from faction to faction before, each time for different reasons. We all have the right to make a choice about where we want to be. If you'd rather be in another TW faction, go for it. This is a game, not rl politics.

I suspect another disband for ascend, its happened before, remember taters being a marshal in ascend the first time and ara director.

Then they might wait 2months and poppup again, trying to get the "new faction hyp" feel again, reminds me of another faction hrm.. er which one? b:chuckle

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I suspect another disband for ascend, its happened before, remember taters being a marshal in ascend the first time and ara director.

Then they might wait 2months and poppup again, trying to get the "new faction hyp" feel again, reminds me of another faction hrm.. er which one? b:chuckle

I know. I was in that faction too. It disbanded for other reasons, but people can make whatever assumptions they want. Who cares.

As for Elusive (It's obvious you're referring to them) I see no problem with a faction trying to rebuild. You think it's silly to try to rebuild, get big, do something that changes TW, and then decline. I think it's silly to think a faction deserves praise for staying alive even through non-factor days. Each person enjoys this game differently.

I think it's time to let old grudges go, no, Rion? b:surrender
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I know. I was in that faction too. It disbanded for other reasons, but people can make whatever assumptions they want. Who cares.

As for Elusive (It's obvious you're referring to them) I see no problem with a faction trying to rebuild. You think it's silly to try to rebuild, get big, do something that changes TW, and then decline. I think it's silly to think a faction deserves praise for staying alive even through non-factor days. Each person enjoys this game differently.

I think it's time to let old grudges go, no, Rion? b:surrender

Rebuilding isnt what *ahem* did, revamping seems more appropriate.

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    rion - let me give you two tips on how to go back to how you were and not what everybody has come to think of you as (a smug shiit head that reeks of hypocrisy)

1) stop calling other people faction hoppers / trolls as if they are insults, especially when you tolerate both if its for your cause. don't make me cite hundreds of examples because you know i'm good for it baby.

2) get over your grudge and stop being so butt-ranched over the fact that we put together competitive TW's when nobody else wanted to or was capable, especially when staying 'loyal' to fatalis/impulse/immunity proved to be disastrous for our server over the course of many, many long months that a lot of our friends quit during. it wasn't in your guys cards to be the ones to make a difference, big deal. but lets not forget you were the one that made asinine assertions on these forums by complaining about people not giving you a 'chance' that shaped the association made to immunity a lot of us otherwise would never have bothered to generalize or pin on you in a negative way. that identity is in all likelihood probably only now being shed due to the mass influx of r9s boosting your TW strength, but I should hope otherwise.

anyway, you know I'm making my posts more sparingly lately because I actually don't hold any bitter feelings and would like to see immunity become stronger, moreover, for the map to be split between nemesis/ ascend / immunity because it would provide a sustained quality TW scene with no more map resetting type business that is followed by serious droughts of any fun. elusive did what was necessary for the time, and every byproduct since the original has been just another example of how I put other people ahead of myself despite needing to quit many times due to real life, but coming back upon being asked an unprecedented amount of times so to help encourage competition again because the server "needed it" and other leaders kept severely failing to deliver on their promises to not be lame. you can hate the fact that I pioneered a lot of good things on this server by the snap of my finger all you want, but just realize hatin' doesn't make you any better for it.

more important stuff -> 3 strong factions, and with this many rank9s in different places? it's possible to have a consistent TW scene that rewards people for staying where they are for a change, and so not only will you get your wish of a carebear utopia, but it might actually work out in your favor! woo-hoo.

now you have the chance that you wanted for so long to actually prove that immunity being good-ish right now isn't the result of chance, where the inverse says it would be statistically impossible to remain bad forever, but that staying together and doing practically nothing in regards to TW for a year and a half was because you were prepping for this age of pwi with a loyal core to for once be the difference makers in.

... but just remember that i'm a history major, you're not going to out-dougie me in recalling things as they actually happened so I suggest moving on instead of trying to reshape the past : )
  • Scaatto - Archosaur
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Then stop being so big-headed and posting insults towards the whole TW community about "not having balls" to fight or gank nemesis. Contrary to what you may believe, other people have different reasons for attacking or not attacking certain factions.

What you're doing is called hypocrisy.
    I'm as big headed as the factions that had beaten us and felt like gods for doing that in the middle of a gank. Revenge is not good, but who doesnt want it at least once? Let's not wash our hands.
  • Scaatto - Archosaur
    edited September 2011
    Options
    b:victory moma stud, yh maybe he ran away because nemesis was going down during that time, as im bit bad in english, Sir Zhadi have explain my point, hope u got my point MOMMA...:D

Scatto i got BALLS hope i can post my balls here,b:dirty seems u QQing over here dude,
    DONT JUST BLAME A FACtion they will bid on whatever territory they want, and regarding no show, NEMESIS use to NO SHOW too
    QQ? Where?! ;o
    Ofc they can bid on w/e territory they want, Am I saying they cant/couldnt? Or maybe you can be a faction leader, say you want Ascend out of the map, and then attack Nemesis.
    About the no shows, from the moment I've been in Nemesis, the only time we didnt show up for TWs, was vs Ascend, when they were attacking plus 2 other factions, so, It's a little stupid to show up vs Ascend and might lose 3 lands, than keeping 2 and losing only 1.. Am I wrong?