Let's talk FC glitch (read first)

Options

Comments

• Anfisa - Lost City
    Anfisa - Lost City Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    With so many hitting 105 and pretty much zero world chats anymore I would say you obviously weren't very discrete about it. Most of the people I know are doing it are leveling in specific squads that stay hush hush and don't make much noise about it. They certainly haven't been banning based on how quickly people are attaining levels 103-105, which is obviously the most logical way to deduce who is doing it.
    Nah, they could all have just eaten a bunch of scarlet fruit at the same time =o
  • Rickioo - Archosaur
    Rickioo - Archosaur Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    had a few friends banned for this glitch i wouldn't push things by using the glitch
    Started Playing Early June Of 2005 Back In The Very First Beta In Perfect World History

The True Old School b:cool
  • endlesspsy
    endlesspsy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    but i heard its only a 3 days ban so wont people think its worth the risk
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    endlesspsy wrote: »

Which makes it really not a ban at all, just a temporary suspension.

PWE could take some great lessons from Square Enix. Those people know how to drop the banhammer on glitch abusers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Prien - Lost City
    Prien - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    the bans can be longer than 3 days. the ban time limit is up to the sole discretion of the gm. it could even be a perma ban if they chose so
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    you watch for anniversary everyone that's 105 going to be reset back to 1 and ashton kutcher going to come out and say "you've just got punked"
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I think pwe solution will be increasing max lv without any new content. b:pleased
    There no skill update, no new gears, no new mob. (maybe copy paste)
    They only new items are rank 10 gear for those lv 120.

Approve it b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • rafzxd
    rafzxd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    70% of people who buy heads don't know how to play b:laugh
  • Razorburn - Dreamweaver
    Razorburn - Dreamweaver Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Does anyone think there really is a connect between fc glitch becoming popular, lack of serious enforcement, an sales of both the hyper stones an the charms directly aftrewards?
    Also if you mention that you can do a full delta without killing the mobs then thats a glitch you can't talk about, but this one is ok to promote?
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Does anyone think there really is a connect between fc glitch becoming popular, lack of serious enforcement, an sales of both the hyper stones an the charms directly aftrewards?
    Also if you mention that you can do a full delta without killing the mobs then thats a glitch you can't talk about, but this one is ok to promote?
    ^ Nah there's no connection between the glitch and the sale of hyper stones, although, it is quite an entertaining double-standard -- frankie posts that they won't have 2x XP/SP because of FF glitch then they put a sale up of hyper stones which would undoubtedly be used just for that purpose. What it does show, however, is the complete disconnect the developers have with the player base of PWI, and how little control the U.S. publisher/subsidiary i.e. PWE has of the situation.

Mentioning doing a RB delta i.e. rb glitch is also I'm sure grounds for banning if not discrete about it. But again, short of watching the exit from RB at 1K streams on PVE servers or 1K/Arch disciples for white name clerics (which would be ambiguous proof at best), no way to enforce this. The developers either have to start fixing glitches or people are just going to rampantly abuse them.
  • Daedallus - Sanctuary
    Daedallus - Sanctuary Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ^ Nah there's no connection between the glitch and the sale of hyper stones, although, it is quite an entertaining double-standard -- frankie posts that they won't have 2x XP/SP because of FF glitch then they put a sale up of hyper stones which would undoubtedly be used just for that purpose. What it does show, however, is the complete disconnect the developers have with the player base of PWI, and how little control the U.S. publisher/subsidiary i.e. PWE has of the situation.

Mentioning doing a RB delta i.e. rb glitch is also I'm sure grounds for banning if not discrete about it. But again, short of watching the exit from RB at 1K streams on PVE servers or 1K/Arch disciples for white name clerics (which would be ambiguous proof at best), no way to enforce this. The developers either have to start fixing glitches or people are just going to rampantly abuse them.

First of all, people do not abuse glitches in PWI.... if they did they would get banned for it.

Second, I'm sure hypers are to be used only in grinding areas... because you know, there's no 2x exp due to goonies... you know, the people who don't abuse glitches.

Third, I'm gonna go take my reality pills cause this dream scnario is already way too long b:chuckle
  • Ladyhellcatq - Dreamweaver
    Ladyhellcatq - Dreamweaver Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I think the main difference between those two different "glitches" is that one pwi gets to sell more charms an/or hypers.
    The other allows people to save charms, also it allows you to make "easy" coin, thus you don't see anyone talking about it much.
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    Aizza - Harshlands Posts: 719 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    endlesspsy wrote: »

They should ... not perma ban them but rather kick them back to lvl 1 (no skills), and make them to all those HORRIBLE Noob Culties again...
  • ezazar81
    ezazar81 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    why is this game so complicated :(
  • Daedallus - Sanctuary
    Daedallus - Sanctuary Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    They should ... not perma ban them but rather kick them back to lvl 1 (no skills), and make them to all those HORRIBLE Noob Culties again...

Nuuuuuuuu... even meaner... kick them back to lvl 1 and they get to KEEP all their skills and gears and stuff....

But now they can't use them cause they are too small b:sin
  • Hellwulf - Dreamweaver
    Hellwulf - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    can u get banned for 3rd boss glitch yes or no
    simple
    I alrdy looked onto alot of posts and treaths and I just cant find the answere
  • FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    101k+ views @_@"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Well.. considering the fact that this thread is still open after others have been closed for discussing the exact same thing... if two more pages pop up I'm explaining in great detail how to perform the glitch so everyone can do it :D In case they don't already know :o
  • covermrlover
    covermrlover Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Well.. considering the fact that this thread is still open after others have been closed for discussing the exact same thing... if two more pages pop up I'm explaining in great detail how to perform the glitch so everyone can do it :D In case they don't already know :o

Couldn't believe someone has mad a Video on how to do this Glitch and didn't block out his name.
    http://thekickback.com/rickroll/rickroll.php
  • Risingson - Lost City
    Risingson - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Lol, the latest version of Firefox has a counter-rickroll function. Interesting.
    Risingson - 7x Psychic
    Indalecio - 3x Cleric
  • VenoMKII - Harshlands
    VenoMKII - Harshlands Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Lol, the latest version of Firefox has a counter-rickroll function. Interesting.

Any browser does, its called show destination on hover b:cute
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Zan just spam the youtube link with it. Eventually they'll have to close it.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Zan just spam the youtube link with it. Eventually they'll have to close it.

Challenge accepted.
  • WaffIes - Dreamweaver
    WaffIes - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
  • Zanryu - Harshlands
    Zanryu - Harshlands Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
  • Dakuken - Harshlands
    Dakuken - Harshlands Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
  • Zoll - Dreamweaver
    Zoll - Dreamweaver Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    The Blademaster motto: Stun, stun, and stun some more!!
  • Deception - Dreamweaver
    Deception - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options