Lets make one thing clear

Options

Comments

• IICupCakeII - Archosaur
    IICupCakeII - Archosaur Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    As far as know Immunity + EG = one faction. both factions are run by the same people TW-wise. It makes sense if you are in our position to wipe-out EG first. Don't be a hypocrite becasue in the past weeks Nemesis was consistently being ganked by Immunity, EG & Junkies.

FYI Wizex, As a member of Junkies I would like to disagree of what you said about our faction so please leave Junkies outta this. We never planned on "ganking" a faction. We bid TW on a Faction who we want to fight with just for the FUN in every weekly basis.. even IF knowing that we are going to lost with that faction. So please leave Junkies out of this, thank you.b:thanks
  • _SugarCookie - Archosaur
    _SugarCookie - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    FYI Wizex, As a member of Junkies I would like to disagree of what you said about our faction so please leave Junkies outta this. We never planned on "ganking" a faction. We bid TW on a Faction who we want to fight with just for the FUN in every weekly basis.. even IF knowing that we are going to lost with that faction. So please leave Junkies out of this, thank you.b:thanks

b:victory TW for the fun babeh!! win or lose b:thanks
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Can i just say, "ganking" a faction in TW is fine. There is nothing wrong with it. All is fair in love and war, and what not.

The only thing about ganking is, if you win, you can't act like you beat them on even terms. That's all. Don't brag about it, but is it fair? Absolutely.

*DISCLAIMER: References to "ganking" do and are not intended to apply to any particular faction, person, place, occurrence or time. Any implication inferred or implied by the foregoing statement is purely coincidental.

I like Wizex too, made my fist time in pk enjoyable. Very respectful

"respectful" pk - bleh, I like him less now.
    But Nemesis survived to that.. Why cant Ascend do the same? I hope you guys continue there to fight vs us.

As we all know, Nemesis is a more "refined community". Sorry, couldn't help myself.

And Ascend taking joy in Nemesis getting ganked has more to do with history than the Nemesis that exists now.

And Nemesis always had Kat, and now has both Kat and Mango (sorry, it takes me at least a few years to change names - still call Kat Andy sometimes . . . . ). Liu was kind of a 1 of a kind guy. The core of Ascend didn't join to be in the dominant faction, or to even TW - we joined because we enjoyed playing the game together. And in a large part that was because of Liu. Ascend CAN over come losing him, sure. Will they? Eh, I put it at about 38% yes right now. We probably will probably be gaining a pro r9 wizard this week, so that will help, but honestly, in TW 1 wizard > 1 archer, but 5 archers > 5 wizards. Nemesis got the archers. And we lost one of our best. Its a steep hill to climb.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • StudmuffinIX - Archosaur
    StudmuffinIX - Archosaur Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    EVERY FACTION ON THIS SERVER SHOULD ATTACK NEMESIS THIS WEEK b:victory GIMME FUN TW YO b:kiss
  • Scaatto - Archosaur
    Scaatto - Archosaur Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    As we all know, Nemesis is a more "refined community". Sorry, couldn't help myself.

And Ascend taking joy in Nemesis getting ganked has more to do with history than the Nemesis that exists now.

And Nemesis always had Kat, and now has both Kat and Mango (sorry, it takes me at least a few years to change names - still call Kat Andy sometimes . . . . ). Liu was kind of a 1 of a kind guy. The core of Ascend didn't join to be in the dominant faction, or to even TW - we joined because we enjoyed playing the game together. And in a large part that was because of Liu. Ascend CAN over come losing him, sure. Will they? Eh, I put it at about 38% yes right now. We probably will probably be gaining a pro r9 wizard this week, so that will help, but honestly, in TW 1 wizard > 1 archer, but 5 archers > 5 wizards. Nemesis got the archers. And we lost one of our best. Its a steep hill to climb.
    But Ascend is still the 2nd/3rd best faction on the server. You can survive and give us a good fight, like last. But yeah, It's a hard time, we were almost at the same place some weeks ago.
  • _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    _Geogaddi - Archosaur Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

Although you may be right, you just bid wherever you think it is going to be fun... Did it ever occur to you that when you saw two other factions bidding on Nemesis that you thought OH we can get another land YAY. I mean... seriously hiding behind the facade of fun TWs is so obvious. We all TW because it is fun, but we also enjoy the idea of having more land than the next person and to deny the reality of that is ignorance; everyone likes to gloat. I don't see the logic in bidding on Nemesis when 2 other factions bid on them being... fun?

Lets look back at this week. I knew the 1v1 with Ascend would be fun but when I decided to bid on them after I saw another did... That was purely because I want the dam land back haha. Why would I kid around and say I did it because it would be fun; ganks are never fun.

OH and to say it doesn't involve you is dumb as f'k, the second you involve yourself in TW... you're in it and part of the community that TWs, whether it is a little pinoy faction (*cough cough* EG) or an actually factor on the map. The "planning" of a gank is wide of the point that it did occur and you did bid and are part of it.

And lets get real here... The only reason one would come to this forum and try to clarify their TW presence on the map is because they do care about the land conquest in which they have chosen and wish to defend it and play "damage control." Completely contradictory so your statements.

Don't get me wrong I am friends with quite a few people in Junkies but... c'mon - I've played the facades in the past too, it doesn't work out too well. Especially when you have BLOODMYSTIC calling bull shiat on you every turn you make (QQ).

And to BLOODMYSTIC ~

I wish you guys the best of luck with rebuilding Ascend, truly. Although of course I'm land hungry as always, I do enjoy good TWs and I don't like being no-showed like on Saturday so again I wish the best you guys.
    Winning b:pleased
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Wait EG is pinoy?

No wonder they didn't understand a word I said....and here I thought it was bullheadedness...
    re
  • Sconzy - Archosaur
    Sconzy - Archosaur Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I wish you guys the best of luck with rebuilding Ascend, truly. Although of course I'm land hungry as always, I do enjoy good TWs and I don't like being no-showed like on Saturday so again I wish the best you guys.

But u like to no-show others like previous tws because?
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    the problem with archosaur is that for as long as its existed, there have forever been these rogue factions on the map that have simply just gotten in the way.

i have no problem with them, but TW is not meant to be a sidecourse to delay the inevitable. it's the main dish, and if you don't accept that fact that if you want the full experience you need to either be in a faction that takes it seriously, or shape your faction up to be that, just realize you're hurting our server if you stop the real factions from bumping course in what should be 1v1's due to natural competing interests. if you jockey those faction's bids because you see the opportunity for land, land that you won't even use to grow yourself for the right means (see: phoenix, no offense but I called how phoney their conception was out from the start), just know you, in accompaniance with the many others that claim their independance from the real competition because of selflishly petty reasons all around misrepresented drama you construe to justify leaving, are a large part in why our server sucks. you are counter-productive. period.

:edit: if you want to TW under the guise of anything other than fun BECAUSE of competition, at least due the rest of us a favor and keep yourselves off in a corner and have your own set of wars
  • _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    Options
    But u like to no-show others like previous tws because?

If you're speaking of something that occurred while I was gone for over 2 months than you're incorrect in your facts... Sorry buddy you fail.
  • _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    Options
    the problem with archosaur is that for as long as its existed, there have forever been these rogue factions on the map that have simply just gotten in the way.

i have no problem with them, but TW is not meant to be a sidecourse to delay the inevitable. it's the main dish, and if you don't accept that fact that if you want the full experience you need to either be in a faction that takes it seriously, or shape your faction up to be that, just realize you're hurting our server if you stop the real factions from bumping course in what should be 1v1's due to natural competing interests. if you jockey those faction's bids because you see the opportunity for land, land that you won't even use to grow yourself for the right means (see: phoenix, no offense but I called how phoney their conception was out from the start), just know you, in accompaniance with the many others that claim their independance from the real competition because of selflishly petty reasons all around misrepresented drama you construe to justify leaving, are a large part in why our server sucks. you are counter-productive. period.

:edit: if you want to TW under the guise of anything other than fun BECAUSE of competition, at least due the rest of us a favor and keep yourselves off in a corner and have your own set of wars

+1 Couldn't agree more brotha'

Only problem is I think you need to simplify your statements because I think you went over the heads of about 90% of the server that actually reads these forums. Can you please dummy it down for them so the message actually gets received please? You noticed in my original post that started this thread, I had to state my point three or four different times in different ways and I still think the people didn't get it... hence why this thread is still getting trolled.
    edited August 2011
    Options

Only problem is I think you need to simplify your statements because I think you went over the heads of about 90% of the server that actually reads these forums. Can you please dummy it down for them so the message actually gets received please? You noticed in my original post that started this thread, I had to state my point three or four different times in different ways and I still think the people didn't get it... hence why this thread is still getting trolled.

i got it.....

ok if your faction sucks and can't win a tw. please push the desert option, then please go apply to one of the following factions :
    1. Ascend
    2. Immunity
    3. Nemsis
    (they are listed in the order of which needs you more. 1 being the one that needs you the most)

OR talk to your faction's leader and tell him to actually try to do something productive, like merging with all the other factions that were not listed above, and then you just might stand a chance.

OR just go to your corner (lol)

nvm about #3 geo doesn't want you and says you all fail anyways. however, i would encourage you to apply to nemesis anyways because i would love to troll you app and what not :D
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    Options
    thank you for dumbing it down, dumbmuffin <3
  • _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    Options
    i got it.....

ok if your faction sucks and can't win a tw. please push the desert option, then please go apply to one of the following factions :
    1. Ascend
    2. Immunity
    3. Nemsis
    (they are listed in the order of which needs you more. 1 being the one that needs you the most)

OR talk to your faction's leader and tell him to actually try to do something productive, like merging with all the other factions that were not listed above, and then you just might stand a chance.

OR just go to your corner (lol)

DUDE don't recruit, take our name off of there, we hit 200 today EDIT NAO.
    edited August 2011
    Options
    thank you for dumbing it down, dumbmuffin <3

of course sir i am a "general in your army" after all.... god that still cracks me up XD
    edited August 2011
    Options
    DUDE don't recruit, take our name off of there, we hit 200 today EDIT NAO.

there hoe :<
  • _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    Options
    there hoe :<

b:laugh Pope Hoegaddi the First
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    Options
    of course sir i am a "general in your army" after all.... god that still cracks me up XD

you were definitely a figure of much needed importance, just not the general. you were the cook, feeding our soldiers on the front line the necessary cubano soul food needed to keep our hearts content in our grueling struggle against the carebear

l0l0l0l
  • _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    Options
    you were definitely a figure of much needed importance, just not the general. you were the cook, feeding our soldiers on the front line the necessary cubano soul food needed to keep our hearts content in our grueling struggle against the carebear

l0l0l0l

*jumps outta his seat*

Who you calling carebear ****!
    edited August 2011
    Options
    *jumps Outta His Seat*

Who You Calling Carebear ****!

Lololololololol
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    Options
    aw shiet the gauntlet has been thrown
  • XPuLsEoFHeLL - Archosaur
    XPuLsEoFHeLL - Archosaur Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

b:chuckle
  • Martin - Harshlands
    Martin - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

That never gets old does it
    EVERY FACTION ON THIS SERVER SHOULD ATTACK NEMESIS THIS WEEK b:victory GIMME FUN TW YO b:kiss

This never gets old either
    Although you may be right, you just bid wherever you think it is going to be fun... Did it ever occur to you that when you saw two other factions bidding on Nemesis that you thought OH we can get another land YAY. I mean... seriously hiding behind the facade of fun TWs is so obvious. We all TW because it is fun, but we also enjoy the idea of having more land than the next person and to deny the reality of that is ignorance; everyone likes to gloat. I don't see the logic in bidding on Nemesis when 2 other factions bid on them being... fun?

You mean ganking a faction 3v1 is not on pure intention of fun? I have been lied to, curse you junkies and your inevitable betrayal!

The cycle of power truly is repetitive and ARCH is ofcourse not the only server to act the same. The "come at me bro" mentality while being the strongest is the norm and complaining about people not uniting to "save the server in the name of fun" by the weaker guilds is the norm. Only difference, different guilds, sadly on here it is NOT different players. (its the same old bunch b:victory)
    PvE = F2P PvP = P2P
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

Actually I knew precisely what you were saying....However was feeding you along to get a precise "from the horses mouth" statement to show some of those, of which you speak of, the plans, and actions you had laid out....and why. Basically you were supporting an debate I was having with EG leadership. I even PMed Rio and said "I'm gonna rally geo into saying what I need him to say."

... Thought it would help, but none the less it didn't. Believe me, if I didnt agree with what you pretty much said. I would never had attempted rallying a faction I built myself to move into the faction that has been a neighboring factor in our own growth. Which was way in the works before your post.

Namely because I have huge understanding of this game mechanics. And knew precisely my faction's fate based on those dynamics. The server's map resetted months ago, we all had our chances, it all came down to -yes leadership>(which I had no control over in the end) player mentality>(those that ran to winning factions when theirs failed)>gear (obvious is obvious)

But unfortunately the only way you can get those to see the inevitable is to force feed them the results. Through apparent hard fact experience, and not by hypothetical theories.
    re
  • IICupCakeII - Archosaur
    IICupCakeII - Archosaur Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

OH and to say it doesn't involve you is dumb as f'k, the second you involve yourself in TW... you're in it and part of the community that TWs, whether it is a little pinoy faction (*cough cough* EG) or an actually factor on the map. The "planning" of a gank is wide of the point that it did occur and you did bid and are part of it.
    And lets get real here... The only reason one would come to this forum and try to clarify their TW presence on the map is because they do care about the land conquest in which they have chosen and wish to defend it and play "damage control." Completely contradictory so your statements.

Don't get me wrong I am friends with quite a few people in Junkies but... c'mon - I've played the facades in the past too, it doesn't work out too well. Especially when you have BLOODMYSTIC calling bull shiat on you every turn you make (QQ).

(cough cough).. waaaa? b:puzzled ... You can call me whatever you want Geo (mumbles) thank you for the insult. BUT i repeat this again, we bid on a land we want to bid with to have fun, we DO NOT care either we win or we lose, all we wanted is to have "FUN". b:pleased Just incase u didn't see the capital letter "fun" ill make it big for ya... FUN FUN FUN!
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    Zhadi - Archosaur Posts: 695 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    (cough cough).. waaaa? b:puzzled ... You can call me whatever you want Geo (mumbles) thank you for the insult. BUT i repeat this again, we bid on a land we want to bid with to have fun, we DO NOT care either we win or we lose, all we wanted is to have "FUN". b:pleased Just incase u didn't see the capital letter "fun" ill make it big for ya... FUN FUN FUN!

b:victory getting our ***** handed to us is fun fun !!! yay !!!
    anybody care to kick my *** for fun ? b:cute
  • MeXyCaN - Archosaur
    MeXyCaN - Archosaur Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Some respect was lost here in regards to resposes against me cakes but i'll leave it at that otherwise it will get more out of control.

Some points to make though.

1. Ganking is part of TW whether it is planned or not.

a. Planned ganking can be done more than one faction to increase chances of aquiring the territory. Normally done by reasonably strong factions.

b. Unplanned ganking is when a reasonably strong faction is attacking an opposing faction and other factions try to take advantage to increase their chances of aquiring a territory.

Any ganking done by Junkies was unplanned ganking. All bids done by Junkies is done with the expectation of having fun, both for us and the opposing faction.

Don't get me wrong, i constantly get hit up for planned gankings by factions already named here (yes the stronger ones mentioned already). My responses have always been the same. We are doing our own thing and if they want to bid on the same faction we decided to bid on, its on them.

Junkies has also received threats on being taken off the map for not planning a gank agains nemesis or ascend. My response, do what u want, we (all Junkies members) will still have fun win or loose but we will not participate in your ganks. This is why one of the strong factions started bidding on us...we still had fun in TW as this is what it's about.

Everyone who knows me in the server or in vent knows I'm not a person to yell or rage at anyone. This in turn keeps Junkies a respected faction with no drama. We are a lot more laid back than others...boring for those liking drama constantly within their factions.

If anyone likes to have TW's where the leaders don't yell at them for doing something wrong, join us a www.junkies-pwi.com b:surrender
    !!!!MeXy FeVeR!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • /ATLAS - Archosaur16
    /ATLAS - Archosaur16 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    although i dont know exactly what you meant i do know exactly what you said, EndGame Sucks! followed by the big laughing face smiley. thats it. I can only confere that you meant EG sucks. Thing of it is, its your opnion and there is nothing wrong with that, what I didnt like is the random hate. In the end its how we treat one another. In the end its about class, and just randomly pming hatefull **** is deviod of class, at least thats my opinion, TBH at one point I wanted to join Nem, for many different reasons, but in the end its the behavior of its members and how they represented themselves that has made want to join ANY other faction.
  • Martin - Harshlands
    Martin - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I go white named alot and die in PvP because it is fun.

I attack factions I know I won't be able to win because it is fun.

I join a gank because it will be an easy win because that is fun.

This goes right back to what GEO said and he said it perfectly. Honestly, when you people say things like that, it's just hilarious. I mean come on, it's more of a slap in the face to everyone around you. You obviously believe we all just woke up and forgot how to use our own brains.

I mean, it's just so old now. Is it so hard to just say, we wanted land more then a challenge with a HIGH potential for a loss. I am not defending anyone here, I am just simply stating enough is enough. Not only your guild, now I am sure other guilds say the same thing.

Fun? Yes I understand "fun" is based on what that particular individual perceives as "fun." But when your given the option to race a disabled person or an olympic runner and decide to beat the disabled person and walk around saying "man that was fun." I am fairly certain we all know, you just wanted that medal...and guess what? There is nothing wrong with that, it's just everyone around you wont think your so good cause you beat a disabled person.

Hide behind this word as "fun" but as blood states in many of his posts..."your not fooling anyone."

Have fun! b:bye

*edit* This is directed towards everyone who has this mentality, you know who you are.
    PvE = F2P PvP = P2P
  • MerLeah - Archosaur
    MerLeah - Archosaur Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    You mean ganking a faction 3v1 is not on pure intention of fun? I have been lied to, curse you junkies and your inevitable betrayal!

I'm sorry.. my brain is kinda slow but hmmm what are you talking about? b:surrender explain more please to make us understand 'coz the logic is not there at all to my understanding. thanks
    MerLeah - 102 Venomancer (kittie purrge) - Archosaur
    ||CupCake|| - 105 Assassin (slice 'n dice) - Archosaur
    Princella - 101 Cleric (heal's da noob) - Sanctuary
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=12787492002&dateline=1316071878[/SIGPIC]