Lets make one thing clear

_Geogaddi - Archosaur
_Geogaddi - Archosaur Posts: 175 Arc User
edited October 2011 in Etherblade (West)
Ever since I have been back in the game I have been getting lots of PMs about "good timing to come back Ascend is taking over the map" and such... Well yeah they are, who is going to stand up and fight them? I'm up for the challenge but I'll tell you this - I'd rather lose to them in a gank than allow some silly little faction think they are going to grab up a land from Nemesis.

BOAD knew full well this week they didn't have a chance, we are now capable of putting 80 people into TW again. FanMan just told me before TW this evening they'd like to see Ascend lose... and yet he attacks us? Makes a lot of sense.

Simply put, all of you who think you're going to get somewhere by attacking Nemesis in these ganks... You're sadly mistaken. You're only feeding Ascend territory and if that is really what you want, by all means continue; there is no logic in ganking with the mega faction against 3rd ranked on the server...

So one more time for the slow and dense minded people out there - If you attack Nemesis and we are to have you and Ascend attacking us... at the same time... I guarantee we will put priority on your TW over Ascend's TW.

b:bye kthnxbyekids
Winning b:pleased
Post edited by _Geogaddi - Archosaur on

Comments

• ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    You're only feeding Ascend territory

And planning to wipe out factions you "know are in a state of struggle" Isn't feeding Ascend?

A bit contridicting.
    re
  • _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    And planning to wipe out factions you "know are in a state of struggle" Isn't feeding Ascend?

A bit contridicting.

Factions that are struggling, generally speaking, is due to a lack of good leadership. In regards to where I've chosen to bid, well lets be honest EndGame... is in the bottom of the map and useless in their location, makes more sense to take them out of the corner. This is a small server and the people that are enthusiasts about TW are limited. The most strong factions you can probably have on this server is four and that is pushing it. Reducing the options for factions to TW is more conducive... think about it, only three factions bidding on one faction's land can end up in a time slot. Furthermore, when competition is willing to and has up to and more than 80 people to outfit in TWs. You think these little factions like EndGame and BOAD who can barely outfit 40 people are going to make significant changes in TW? That is what we all like to call a "wined" TW. The options need to be reduced down for TW'ing otherwise we can just sit back and watch what is happening... happen.

So to directly answer your question, is it feeding Ascend? No I don't think so - I think it is forcing people to choose true TW factions instead these pinoy factions. Most of these TW factions that are on the map currently, have existed for quite some time, and haven't solidified their presence - again lack of good leadership in my opinion.

And if you are arguing this point by saying they are going to go to Ascend... Let them, when they realize TWs are less than 30 minutes long and most of the time only 80 get in they won't stay and then they will join the next best thing. It happened in Narla and it happened in Nemesis before, eventually it gets overpopulated and people can't TW and then they leave to find a place where they can compete.

That is all from Pope Brogaddi the First b:thanks
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    Yes! dynamic plans, weed out more of the r9 +12s in underdog factions, push them north, in hopes they get bored...

And when they get a full 80 of them, finish off the map, and then sit around welcoming the triple ganks, which will keep 200 people far from boredom.

No, your wipe and consume tatics worked in Narla days, Just Nems isn't as apealing atm.
    re
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    Zhadi - Archosaur Posts: 695 Arc User
    edited August 2011

A bit contridicting.

contradicting is having a faction tell you they want you to kick somebody's *** and then making it more difficult for that to happen, such as fanman telling/doing what he did.

he only stated that he's going to defend himself against the factions that he knows hes capable of defending himself against. why do you make it such a big deal?
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    contradicting is having a faction tell you they want you to kick somebody's *** and then making it more difficult for that to happen, such as fanman telling/doing what he did.

he only stated that he's going to defend himself against the factions that he knows hes capable of defending himself against. why do you make it such a big deal?

It is contridicting when he comes all on here QQing that someone else is feeding the problem, when he himself is a contribitor to the problem.

@Rion, yea I tried dry humping the air to the topic, it helped a bit. Get out that chair man,
    re
  • _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    It is contridicting when he comes all on here QQing that someone else is feeding the problem, when he himself is a contribitor to the problem.

@Rion, yea I tried dry humping the air to the topic, it helped a bit. Get out that chair man,

Your points aren't making any sense and the only reason you're butt hurt is because you're in EndGame... Not wasting my time arguing with you anymore until you have something worth responding to.

Pope Brograddi, over and out
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    Your points aren't making any sense and the only reason you're butt hurt is because you're in EndGame... Not wasting my time arguing with you anymore until you have something worth responding to.

Pope Brograddi, over and out

I don't get butthurt, I take affirmative action b:victory
    re
  • _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    I don't get butthurt, I take affirmative action
    b:victory

We'll see how that affirmative action works out for you in TW tonight.

b:pleased
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    We'll see how that affirmative action works out for you in TW tonight.

b:pleased

b:thanks
    re
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    TW's on archosaur are the vegetables brought to the barbecue

only real pros know how to make them stick out, but they're retired b:kiss
  • sethh
    sethh Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Come on grab your balls up. When Narla was taking the map noone QQ about the fact, there wasn't a fact who can stand against them . Well they did... xDDDD rolf but it's a game now you are in the other side of the coin :) Good Luck to Nem against Ascend.

PS Ascend, kicks nems *** please :D xDDD
    jk jk jk <.<
    b:pleasedI'm ignorant :)
  • ZenGoku - Archosaur
    ZenGoku - Archosaur Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Merge Nem with Immunity and have some sick twsb:shutup with Ascend
    or at least transfer all good ppl in Endgame to immunityb:cute
  • Wizex - Momaganon
    Wizex - Momaganon Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    We are the Nemesis. We will Ascend to the top

We strive to reach Endgame to have the Immunity against the Outcasts & Junkies

We will control the Chaos in the "Perfect" World and the lands of Waiheke & Boad

Join us today. www.pwinemesis.shivtr.com, lvl 95+
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    RioNHale - Archosaur Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited August 2011

We will control the Chaos in the "Perfect" World and the lands of Waiheke & Boad

wasnt wizex recruiting for souseki yesterday? b:surprisedb:lipcurl
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • Wizex - Momaganon
    edited August 2011
    wasnt wizex recruiting for souseki yesterday? b:surprisedb:lipcurl

Yes I was Rion. I joined Souseiki, I was planning on helping my fellow filipinos build that faction but I realized I didn't wanna miss out on the fun on one of greatest factions in the server so I came back.
  • AgentPotato - Archosaur
    AgentPotato - Archosaur Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Yes I was Rion. I joined Souseiki, I was planning on helping my fellow filipinos build that faction but I realized I didn't wanna miss out on the fun on one of greatest factions in the server so I came back.

b:chuckle
  • /ATLAS - Archosaur15
    /ATLAS - Archosaur15 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Come on Geo, why stop now? attack EG wipe them, break them, show the server what happens if you oppose Nem, course pretty sure if you do all the TW worth ppl will go to either Immunity or Ascend considering all the hate pms your members send to EG. Course that shouldnt worry you none right? I mean as Pulse said EG sucks. Nothin to worry bout there, so go ahead attack EG.
  • XPuLsEoFHeLL - Archosaur
    XPuLsEoFHeLL - Archosaur Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Come on Geo, why stop now? attack EG wipe them, break them, show the server what happens if you oppose Nem, course pretty sure if you do all the TW worth ppl will go to either Immunity or Ascend considering all the hate pms your members send to EG. Course that shouldnt worry you none right? I mean as Pulse said EG sucks. Nothin to worry bout there, so go ahead attack EG.

Thats a lie. I might have said that some of your certain members suck **** but i never meant your faction sucks as a whole. I mean, i love _YoMomma b:dirtyb:kiss
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    On a side note, I did save money when I switched auto insurance. But it wasn't with geico.
    re
  • DuckTapez - Archosaur
    DuckTapez - Archosaur Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited August 2011

don't stick two different issues together in the same paragraph
    watch what you say, cuz some of the same points can be applied to you, let's fix this
    Come on _____, why stop now? attack _____ wipe them, break them, show the server what happens if you oppose _____, course pretty sure if you do all the TW worth ppl will go to either Immunity or Ascend considering all the hate pms your members send to _____. Course that shouldnt worry you none right? I mean as _____ said _____ sucks. Nothin to worry bout there, so go ahead attack _____.

see? as long as you're not at the top of the food chain any faction can pretty much use that speech as a template to QQ with
    that's how TW works, get over it

On a side note, I did save money when I switched auto insurance. But it wasn't with geico.

ya know, you'll save money when you switch auto insurance no matter WHAT company you switch to
    just keep switching, eventually it'll be free

buy your own +12 rank 9, cheapo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Duct tape is like The Force: bright on one side, dark on the other. It holds the world together, and, if not handled correctly, becomes a sticky mess.
  • Wizex - Momaganon
    edited August 2011

Are u laughing at my English or that I said that Nemesis is best faction in the server.
    Um English is not my native language....Nemesis is the best faction and that's my perogative to say that.

As far as know Immunity + EG = one faction. both factions are run by the same people TW-wise. It makes sense if you are in our position to wipe-out EG first. Don't be a hypocrite becasue in the past weeks Nemesis was consistently being ganked by Immunity, EG & Junkies.
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    As far as know

Wrong.
    re
  • AgentPotato - Archosaur
    AgentPotato - Archosaur Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Nemesis is the best faction

• Scaatto - Archosaur
    Scaatto - Archosaur Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Wait, I'm not understanding, or EG is QQing about Nemesis attacking them? LOL
  • SaphirHealer - Archosaur
    SaphirHealer - Archosaur Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited August 2011

As far as know Immunity + EG = one faction. both factions are run by the same people TW-wise. .

not true ijs...sounds like someone needs to get their facts streight...b:chuckle

Last I checked none of us had anything to do when it came to decisions about EG...
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited August 2011

Ok, I officially like this dude.

On a more general note, I am feeling vertigo about Mango trying to openly rally the server against one dominant factions controlling the map.

Although +1 about leadership, etc for some of the factions. Liu put ascend together in no time flat.

And +1000 to putting 80 in TW each week or prepare to lose. Often. Not fielding 80 for TW each week is the death knell for any TW faction. Can't blame anyone else for that.

Ascend is probably on its downward spiral. Leader is gone, probably won't return, and thats likely the end for them. Funny, but my wiz was probably going to leave for Chaos this weekend if Ascend defended well. I've never left a faction on a losing streak. I always only left when they were winning - the 20 minute wins that bore me to death.

So I guess I have to stay, I dunno. Ascend is capable of being turned around, but its going to take work, and that isn't really our servers strong suit lately (bh? gtfo, anyone wanna do jail?).

I will just say this - be careful what you wish for. Ascend was fairly benevolent as far as dominant TW factions go. Buy up those ironguards for 39k while you can, ijs . . . .
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Ytrud - Archosaur
    Ytrud - Archosaur Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I like Wizex too, made my fist time in pk enjoyable. Very respectful
  • Scaatto - Archosaur
    Scaatto - Archosaur Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Ok, I officially like this dude.

On a more general note, I am feeling vertigo about Mango trying to openly rally the server against one dominant factions controlling the map.

Although +1 about leadership, etc for some of the factions. Liu put ascend together in no time flat.

And +1000 to putting 80 in TW each week or prepare to lose. Often. Not fielding 80 for TW each week is the death knell for any TW faction. Can't blame anyone else for that.

Ascend is probably on its downward spiral. Leader is gone, probably won't return, and thats likely the end for them. Funny, but my wiz was probably going to leave for Chaos this weekend if Ascend defended well. I've never left a faction on a losing streak. I always only left when they were winning - the 20 minute wins that bore me to death.

So I guess I have to stay, I dunno. Ascend is capable of being turned around, but its going to take work, and that isn't really our servers strong suit lately (bh? gtfo, anyone wanna do jail?).

I will just say this - be careful what you wish for. Ascend was fairly benevolent as far as dominant TW factions go. Buy up those ironguards for 39k while you can, ijs . . . .
    +1 for leaving in the good times when you say "My job is done here".
    Despite I dont like Ascend, for personal reasons, (We have 2 here, my best friend kicked from there for... nothing, and some people that wanted to start drama and loled at us when we got ganked for 2 months) I like the competence, and I loved the past TW, so I wouldnt like to see them disband. You might get ganked, destroyed, blamed, everything. But Nemesis survived to that.. Why cant Ascend do the same? I hope you guys continue there to fight vs us.
  • Sapphire_Wiz - Archosaur
    Sapphire_Wiz - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Are u laughing at my English or that I said that Nemesis is best faction in the server.
    Um English is not my native language....Nemesis is the best faction and that's my perogative to say that.

As far as know Immunity + EG = one faction. both factions are run by the same people TW-wise. It makes sense if you are in our position to wipe-out EG first. Don't be a hypocrite becasue in the past weeks Nemesis was consistently being ganked by Immunity, EG & Junkies.

Hey now!! leave Junkies outta this, you make it sound like its a planned thing that we get the time slots we do. If you wanna say Junkies "ganked" with Immunity or EG remember we dont pick TW times, we just bid to have a little fun on the weekends. It breaks up the everyday weekly grinding. We cant control who bids on what nor what days we TW nor who we get paired with.

Ok i said my peace b:cute have a pleasent game day/nightb:bye
  • MiaYuri - Archosaur
    MiaYuri - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2011

Wrong!.. Junkies don't planned on ganking a faction, they attack whichever faction they wanna TW with just for FUN! because that's what Junkies Faction all about.. it's all for FUN FUN FUN!

b:bye k thanks bye.