• Hellraisor - Heavens Tear
    Hellraisor - Heavens Tear Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I found a way to make everyone happy
    http://tinyurl.com/3cq3xtk
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Kritty was kind and helpful so I will do the same thing.

I hope you will be this comptetitive at Saturday too...

See ya Grapefruit b:bye

Start with sundaymonday please...im off to bed anyway b:bye

TC Kritty

Pft, Kritty is kind and helpful but you are not returning the favor. You continue calling people names, not ignoring the people you SUPPOSEDLY are ignoring, trash talking, and in general being a tool. It would do everyone a favor to have you banned.

The squeaky wheel gets the grease, of course. You may whine louder to Kritty but that doesn't make you in the right. In fact after all the work Kritty did to go through and edit the **** you got butthurt over, you continue to harass others with your dumb trolling and name calling. What an ingrate.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Vallenion - Heavens Tear
    Vallenion - Heavens Tear Posts: 868 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Oh, so it's all of the above. You look like the singer and your English is as good as hers and you are one of the male judges. Yuck. My guess is that you are the fat guy? In that case, you are the one who should be careful with getting others pregnant. If that's even possible. BLAH, BLAH, BLAH...when you learn to read you will see that this was BULGARIAN IDOL !!!

Hey i found a photo from sundaymonday's family album.

This is his lovely bride

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/508/goatbride2mo.jpg/
    Pft, Kritty is kind and helpful but you are not returning the favor. You continue calling people names, not ignoring the people you SUPPOSEDLY are ignoring, trash talking, and in general being a tool. It would do everyone a favor to have you banned.

The squeaky wheel gets the grease, of course. You may whine louder to Kritty but that doesn't make you in the right. In fact after all the work Kritty did to go through and edit the **** you got butthurt over, you continue to harass others with your dumb trolling and name calling. What an ingrate.

Im just chatting with sundaymonday here, and Kritty tould me that name calling is allowed.

Dont QQ & Chill b:bye
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2011
    Im just chatting with sundaymonday here, and Kritty tould me that name calling is allowed.

Dont QQ & Chill b:bye

You are the one who's QQing. Why don't you go to sleep like you said you were going to and stop proving how butthurt you are by replying?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    edited August 2011
    You are the one who's QQing. Why don't you go to sleep like you said you were going to and stop proving how butthurt you are by replying?

Not so tired & i'm not breaking any rules, so chill & dont QQ...
  • sundaymonday
    sundaymonday Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Hey i found a photo from sundaymonday's family album.

This is his lovely bride

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/508/goatbride2mo.jpg/

So the reason goat boy couldn't sleep is because he was PS his dream "human female". He should be able to sleep now after making out with the picture. Yes, goat boy, she looks perfect for you. Congrats! Now I can't say you only have an imaginary wife anymore b:sad
    edited August 2011
    So the reason goat boy couldn't sleep is because he was PS his dream "human female". He should be able to sleep now after making out with the picture. Yes, goat boy, she looks perfect for you. Congrats! Now I can't say you only have an imaginary wife anymore b:sad

That one has your last name on her...ENJOY it b:laugh

Now im really off to bed, was "nice" "talking" to ya'll b:bye
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2011
    Not so tired & i'm not breaking any rules, so chill & dont QQ...

Why QQ so much about my posts? They touch a nerve?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • statik2083
    statik2083 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Why QQ so much about my posts? They touch a nerve?

You seem to be doing a bit of QQing yourself.....feeling butthurt? He did not get banned so now you throw a fit? LOOOOOL
  • sundaymonday
    edited August 2011
    That one has your last name on her...ENJOY it b:laugh

Now im really off to bed, was "nice" "talking" to ya'll b:bye

I fixed it for you, goat boy.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/11/goatboywedding.jpg/
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2011
    statik2083 wrote: »
    You seem to be doing a bit of QQing yourself.....feeling butthurt? He did not get banned so now you throw a fit? LOOOOOL

Hello person who is too much of a coward to post from a real account. You must be new here. I will not bother explaining why I keep egging him on, but I will give you a hint: it does not have anything to do with me trying to get him banned or being butthurt. You can figure the rest out yourself.

Oh yea and if I wanted to throw a fit, I would throw a real fit. You ain't seen nothing. If you think I'm throwing a fit now you need to grow a spine. Your 1-post alt says more about you than me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • KurganKhan - Heavens Tear
    KurganKhan - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I do have a real account LOL, look at my join date. A coward would not have posted at all. So, you egg him on like a little kid pick on the other to show that they like him? Kinda wierd if you ask me. You are just wierd.

SundayMonday, nice wedding photo of you both!
  • Uber_llooB - Heavens Tear
    Uber_llooB - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2011

This thread is soooooo funny.

You and ur wifey make a cute copule sundaymonday
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited August 2011
    Okay, giving this thread one more chance as well...and it is for this weekend's TW. b:shocked

Seriously, all of you guys need to discuss the TW and not each other...it's more fun for everyone involved that way. You guys say you enjoy TW, then do this ****...seriously?

b:surrender
  • Kyanelle - Heavens Tear
    Kyanelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Can everyone that kills Vallenion in TW this weekend post screenshots of it. I think a thread of screenshots dedicated to the DEAD Vallenion may help to shut him up.........then again no it won't as he doesn't know how to. b:chuckle

But it would be a great laugh seeing screenshot after screenshot of him dead.

Kritty, you do an great job moderating this forum. I think you need to tie Vallenion up and not let him anywhere near the forums for a month, maybe then he wouldn't derail the TW Schedule threads or any other HT threads.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Karma will get you when you least expect it. What goes around comes around.

It's called Karma and it's pronouced "haha f you"
    edited August 2011
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    Okay, giving this thread one more chance as well...and it is for this weekend's TW. b:shocked

Seriously, all of you guys need to discuss the TW and not each other...it's more fun for everyone involved that way. You guys say you enjoy TW, then do this ****...seriously?

b:surrender

QQ i cant TW I'm a baby BM
    edited August 2011
    LMFAO, it takes 2 to tango, and it is not just Vall posting here things that are not about TW....please look at ALL the other derailment posts before choosing one person that you do not like.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2011
    I do have a real account LOL, look at my join date. A coward would not have posted at all. So, you egg him on like a little kid pick on the other to show that they like him? Kinda wierd if you ask me. You are just wierd.

SundayMonday, nice wedding photo of you both!

Posting from this account is much better. You'll have to excuse me if I wasn't impressed by a random no-name popping up to **** talk me.

And yes I'm picking on him. Is that what you wanted me to say? Well I said it. However, I don't like him in the least, so sorry.

I've often been told that I'm weird. I take it as a compliment, so thank you.
    LMFAO, it takes 2 to tango, and it is not just Vall posting here things that are not about TW....please look at ALL the other derailment posts before choosing one person that you do not like.

Rest assured that most people do read all the posts and they know who brought what upon themselves. Perhaps it is you who isn't being objective.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    edited August 2011
    Let me get this straight....you pick on someone, they stand up for themselves, and you guys find that a bad thing? Do you honestly expect people to just sit here and have you be mean to them and not do anything about it? This whole time, I have seen the word childish thrown around, by people doing the very same thing they are proclaiming they are saying not to do. Go figure.

On another note....the first derailment statement was not from Vallenion in this topic.....please try again.
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited August 2011
    Let me get this straight....you pick on someone, they stand up for themselves, and you guys find that a bad thing? Do you honestly expect people to just sit here and have you be mean to them and not do anything about it? This whole time, I have seen the word childish thrown around, by people doing the very same thing they are proclaiming they are saying not to do. Go figure.

On another note....the first derailment statement was not from Vallenion in this topic.....please try again.

I honestly don't care who it was from, all I know is that it needs to stop. Now.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2011

No. He did quite a bit more (or maybe less, depending on how you look at it) than 'defend himself.' I'll leave it at that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    edited August 2011
    Posting from this account is much better. You'll have to excuse me if I wasn't impressed by a random no-name popping up to **** talk me.

And yes I'm picking on him. Is that what you wanted me to say? Well I said it. However, I don't like him in the least, so sorry.

I've often been told that I'm weird. I take it as a compliment, so thank you.

Rest assured that most people do read all the posts and they know who brought what upon themselves. Perhaps it is you who isn't being objective.

You take that as a compliment?
    VanillaOnion was right about you then QQ
  • sundaymonday
    edited August 2011

I suggest you read the first thread where all this started. Specifically, here:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1155001&page=11

and take note who started the name calling.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2011
    You take that as a compliment?
    VanillaOnion was right about you then QQ

VanillaOnion has never called me weird O_o. Nor has he said anything about me that is actually correct, so not sure what you're talkin' about.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    "Uber_llooB" said "VanillaOnion" so i'm calling false flag trolling, as far as the barb, it's either BoneDancer or another covert trolling operative.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    MOAR **** b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2011
    "Uber_llooB" said "VanillaOnion" so i'm calling false flag trolling, as far as the barb, it's either BoneDancer or another covert trolling operative.

Does Bonedancer have a boner for VanillaOnion? The way he gets so touchy about the piece of **** is kind of weird. And it's quite odd he conveniently did not spot any of the ways VanillaOnion was being a hypocrite. Or maybe he's just trying to pick on me LOLOLOLOL poor noobs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    edited August 2011
    VanillaOnion has never called me weird O_o. Nor has he said anything about me that is actually correct, so not sure what you're talkin' about.
    I suggest you read the first thread where all this started. Specifically, here:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1155001&page=11

and take note who started the name calling.

Yes, I am familiar with that thread as well. From what I saw, he did not start that one either. Additionally, Bonedancer replies in his/her own name, so no need to say that I am that person. I am just here showing that you guys are doing the very same thing that you finger pointing about.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2011
    Yes, I am familiar with that thread as well. From what I saw, he did not start that one either. Additionally, Bonedancer replies in his/her own name, so no need to say that I am that person. I am just here showing that you guys are doing the very same thing that you finger pointing about.

We, or I actually since I can't speak for anyone else, do it to make a point. If you missed it it's not my problem. VanillaOnion has been a hypocrite in more ways than I care to replicate, but thanks for proving what I said about you turning a blind eye to his shortcomings.

Your biased-ness don't put you in a good position to be lecturing others about picking sides. You aren't objective in the least, why would anyone listen to your preaching about it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    edited August 2011
    We, or I actually since I can't speak for anyone else, do it to make a point. If you missed it it's not my problem. VanillaOnion has been a hypocrite in more ways than I care to replicate, but thanks for proving what I said about you turning a blind eye to his shortcomings.

Your biased-ness don't put you in a good position to be lecturing others about picking sides. You aren't objective in the least, why would anyone listen to your preaching about it?

No, you made your point quite clear....you will pick on him and continue to do so because, well, I guess you get some sick pleasure out of it.
This discussion has been closed.