Comments

• Abstractive - Archosaur
    Abstractive - Archosaur Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    No, Wizards with

...kilts ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
  • Magicsaber - Dreamweaver
    Magicsaber - Dreamweaver Posts: 727 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ...kilts ?
    Wizards with Emberstorm.

Which use their life to kill mobs and bosses.

Suicidal action for class with minimal HP.

Although some Wizards with high life use this spell (sometimes) at high levels.

In any case this thread can be closed already since all discussed about OP Tideborn classes and all players agree, that it must be fixed, but will not be fixed, etc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Abstractive - Archosaur
    Abstractive - Archosaur Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Wizards with Emberstorm.

Which use their life to kill mobs and bosses.

Suicidal action for class with minimal HP.

Although some Wizards with high life use this spell (sometimes) at high levels.

In any case this thread can be closed already since all discussed about OP Tideborn classes and all players agree, that it must be fixed, but will not be fixed, etc.

You don't laugh much, do you ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
  • Ezehc - Lost City
    Ezehc - Lost City Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Wiz buffs can be purged. I've 2 shot endgame fully buffed +10 r9 wiz with a basic purge - normal hit.

Fish buffs pretty much all can't be purged and their debuffs can't be purified. WTF is that BS?

yeah I agree that fish buffs not being purgeable and soulburn not purifying like other debuffs is indeed not fair, but that's just because the devs were too shortsighted when coding how purge and purify works before new classes came out.

and for a full +12 r9 wiz (or psy) if purged yeah you can hit 8k crits 3 sparked so you can two shot either class.

as for a +12 r9 psy killing other full +12 full r9 classes 1v1, it's just as impossible. I hit like 2k-3k non crits on most full r9 classes with jsods with even my most powerful spells.
    Lost City Cheze Refining Service. Save up to 40% of orb cost for refines up to +9.

tinyurl.com/chezerefine
  • ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver
    ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    well, im a psychic, just got R9 after months of farming. and i can say R9 seeker will be very hard to kill... just so u can see, without R9 gears, i was hitting a seeker without cleric buffs less than a sin (LA so suposed to have more mag def) buffed. the seeker didnt have mag def ornaments. so imagine with full JoSD and high mag def >.>

i think ppl QQ about sins cause they dont need R9 to be "hax". but imo, every R9 +12 is kinda OP. like cheze said, look at wiz, even after a purge they just need to buff themself to get hax pdef again and can use distance shrink to "run away" fast.

dinner soon, so wont go on pwcalc to check but :
    +12 R9 barb, like what? 45+K hp. will prolly need a full squad to kill him too (even more if he invoke, will need purges etc)
    +12 R9 BM, like 26k HP and 17k mag def? pretty much hard to kill too, even more with anti stun + IG combo :p

seals r annoying, what about mystics and their hax plants? D:

i think every class has away to be hard to kill, but ofc each have weakness. maybe psy weakness is harder to find xD but i know some sins/archers on DW who can deal very well with full R9 +10-12 psys

but well, since not everyone is full +12 on DW, maybe this discusion not for us xD

PS : why ppl always say : cant beat u 1vs1, isnt the goal of a MMO to play in teams? and everyone doing his own job? :O
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Some here just don't understand that it's the different skills that set classes apart. Every HA/LA can have 20k+ hp with +12 refines. Every HA fully buffed has 10k+ mdef, what else is new? What's OP and not OP is the different skills they have.

How is a 45k hp barb in tiger form going to kill another character with +12 R9? gnaw him to death?
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Ezehc - Lost City
    Ezehc - Lost City Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Some here just don't understand that it's the different skills that set classes apart. Every HA/LA can have 20k+ hp with +12 refines. Every HA fully buffed has 10k+ mdef, what else is new? What's OP and not OP is the different skills they have.

How is a 45k hp barb in tiger form going to kill another character with +12 R9? gnaw him to death?

maybe zerk crit a full +12 psy in white voodoo for 30k?
    Lost City Cheze Refining Service. Save up to 40% of orb cost for refines up to +9.

tinyurl.com/chezerefine
    edited August 2011
    Options
    barb isnt a damage dealer if hes vit build, wouldnt it be OP if he could kill everyone in 1 vs 1 and couldnt be killed?

but yeah, a zerk crit arma could hurt xD
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    maybe zerk crit a full +12 psy in white voodoo for 30k?

Right, in tiger form.
    barb isnt a damage dealer if hes vit build, wouldnt it be OP if he could kill everyone in 1 vs 1 and couldnt be killed?

but yeah, a zerk crit arma could hurt xD

Do we have a class that can kill but can't be killed 1v1? Gee I don't know let's look at sins with the 50% stun dodge and almost infinite chi.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
    edited August 2011
    Options
    sins can be killed o.o
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Gee I don't know let's look at sins with the 50% stun dodge and almost infinite chi.

no sin is impossible to win against even 1v1.

it's not bad unless ya dont see em coming and react too slow.

+12 R9 daggers is a pain, but it can be done if not **** up or lag.
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Sins don't give me nearly as much trouble as Psychics. Most sins I can kill without a problem on our server.

High refined r9 psychics with skills and knows what they are doing are nearly impossible. I simply can't do enough dmg when I'm sealed every other hit. We don't have any control skills like those BMs to keep them stunned so they can't attack. The one stun skill that we do have isn't reliable (two if you count our 1 sec AoE stun skill teheheh).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • TCHP - Lost City
    TCHP - Lost City Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    be 1 shot or not to be.

The answer is visa.

Seriously I'm having more fun just talking whit people then actually playing this game.

I'm whit u on that. And please crit me for 29k again, I love it it makes me lmao.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]