Stupid OP Fish

Comments

• Sixxkiller - Lost City
    Sixxkiller - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Its Djoulz, But I call him lobsterman. And on the gear scale of opness he's not very high.(No josd's.) Questro would be a better example.

Almon and calvin are both on my factions kos (chinatown) and i've seen almon and calvin lolshot a few times. I havent seen calvin get lolshot since he went full r9 though. If you don't believe me ask them yourself lol.

Considering I am in ChinaTown, I dont need to ask since when they fight I usually do as well. But I did ask, and he (Calvin) doesnt remember so my guess is its nominal if it all ...if it even happens. And I watch Almon and ***_***_In fight for 20 mins on occasion and have never seen him do it to Almon. :) But I can 1 hit Almon, just then he kills me right after. But ya know I am just UP Sin.
  • HardToThink - Lost City
    HardToThink - Lost City Posts: 967 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Considering I am in ChinaTown, I dont need to ask since when they fight I usually do as well. But I did ask, and he (Calvin) doesnt remember so my guess is its nominal if it all ...if it even happens. And I watch Almon and ***_***_In fight for 20 mins on occasion and have never seen him do it to Almon. :) But I can 1 hit Almon, just then he kills me right after. But ya know I am just UP Sin.
    It's weird that we have't even seen each other once then but, it's a little odd saying sins can't 1 shot them if you can yourself loll.
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
    [SIGPIC]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/25yzm05jpg.png/[/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/HardToYawn?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase
  • Skippy - Dreamweaver
    Skippy - Dreamweaver Posts: 254 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    To everyone saying that sins are NOT OP, i dare you to reroll on one of the older classes, and see if you can do the same stunts as you did on a sin.

prepare for huge dissapointment!

• L_y_n_x - Raging Tide
    L_y_n_x - Raging Tide Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Lay off the bird QQing...b:surrender

They are such nice elegant creatures..good thing for nixes they can defend themselves against all that harrasment..

Hmm anyway, where was I ?

Topic again please ?

Oh yeah, sins are OP.

Had my fair share of encounters with those in cube of fate, granted im not decked in great gear.. tt90 at +3 with immas. I did meet some that completly owned me but the "average" one usually runs away.

I'm also on a PvE server so I woudn't probably say same out West Arch on a PvP one, but I know what they can do and how fast they can be.

Quick tip I found out if one bugs me in cube : (not 100% guarenteed)

Find that a sin gains too much chi for ur own taste and he/she isn't 5 aps/R9 ?

Use it's own medecine against them. Chi Syphon, lol...Steal over a spark, get over a spark (or even 2 if u maxed it) "If" the sin doesn't stun you, just don't go hastely...

Wait till he/she sparks, spark (or turtle) as he/she comes out of it, hit bestial rage and devour away. Re-use Chi Syphon as ready to demon spark (well i'm demon) at it's next sparking and devour till u (hopefully) get a dead fish..

Still depending on what kinda geared sin (or skilled and not just auto-attacking) ur fighting, it can hurt them, A LOT.

They ARE OP though if they have a combination of great gear and great skills. If one of the two is poor though (lousy gear or not skilled) I "think" it can be nice fights. Well , for a barb at least..

P.S. No animals were hurted in this descrition, sins and psys are not considered "animals or fish", they are..hmm...tasty if they let me time to take a bite b:chuckle
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I guess the newer classes have not been tested by devs enough before they got released... And that there has been no class balancing made for a while, if not never...

That's a bit weird just thinking of it. There have been tweaks for the game here and there, but not much about the most important part of it. b:surrender

Oh and before some of you high level peeps begin to annoy me, I have not gone into the PK, class comparison or build banters, I leave that kinda topics to you guys.
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • azurerac1
    azurerac1 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    yea sins and psys are op.. im not goin to have a QQ about it as i have both classes 100+ along with alot of the others old classes.. its the tideborn that made me change.. i lost my job as a barb that i played for 2 years and decided to jump ship..only now after playin this game for so long and spending way too much cash on this.. have i relised thats its a waste of time and takes pretty much zero skill to play.. tab and hotkeys yay.. its lame theres alot better games out there which pvp SKILL its actually nessery... and really once you get endgame gear and weps there is nothin too do.. talk about expensive endgame gear and 0 endgame content.. preople have to glitch lvl 80 instances to lvl.. yea awsome.. so where do i sign up lawl
  • Aikidou - Lost City
    Aikidou - Lost City Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Pretty sure HardToThink has it right. o.o And i kinda blame myself a tiny bit for all these

OP sins, since half or more had me as their skill-book supplier on lost city x.x But to be

honest DOMAIN fixes a hell of a lot. First, survive the first hit or 2. this is a rule for all

classes tbh, if you can't survive the first hit, there's no point in discussing tactics about it.

I'm not the best BM out there in Lost city, far from it. but i still do know how to keep sins

at bay for the most part and even kill a few barring some OP ones. The key to

beating a certain class is to know their skills and plan for the specific combos that are

commonly used. you gotta realize while Sins as a class seem overpowered, they are

hyped up quite a bit, and to be completely honest, the classes are mostly based on a money

system. It can be farmed yes, but it usually takes awhile and it's usually not worth

mentioning time-wise and requires the person to have multiple "Older classes" to make it

truly OP. I'm sure there's some that can do it, more power to you if you can, but if your talking raw power fast, money all the way.

When your looking to fight a certain class, don't look at the class itself, look at the player,

the gear, and the amount of skill they have handling the character, since most of these

ham-fisted sins you people are complaining about are +5s that get low-refine phys orns

for 5.0 and usually have almost no phys def or m.def whatsoever.

If your looking at just the COMPLETELY LOLRAPE aspects of classes, every class has it's Overpowered moments. When you forget that each class doesn't come equipped with R9+12 JODS in it from the get-go, your not even discussing the class. Your just stroking someones E-peen.
  • Skippy - Dreamweaver
    Skippy - Dreamweaver Posts: 254 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Pretty sure HardToThink has it right. o.o And i kinda blame myself a tiny bit for all these

OP sins, since half or more had me as their skill-book supplier on lost city x.x But to be

honest DOMAIN fixes a hell of a lot. First, survive the first hit or 2. this is a rule for all

classes tbh, if you can't survive the first hit, there's no point in discussing tactics about it.

I'm not the best BM out there in Lost city, far from it. but i still do know how to keep sins

at bay for the most part and even kill a few barring some OP ones. The key to

beating a certain class is to know their skills and plan for the specific combos that are

commonly used. you gotta realize while Sins as a class seem overpowered, they are

hyped up quite a bit, and to be completely honest, the class is mostly based on a money

system. It can be farmed yes, but it usually takes awhile and it's usually not worth

mentioning time-wise and requires the person to have multiple "Older classes" to make it

truly OP. I'm sure there's some that can do it, more power to you if you can, but if your talking raw power fast, money all the way.

When your looking to fight a certain class, don't look at the class itself, look at the player,

the gear, and the amount of skill they have handling the character, since most of these

ham-fisted sins you people are complaining about are +5s that get low-refine phys orns

for 5.0 and usually have almost no phys def or m.def whatsoever.

nice speach, ok lets go on with the topic

sins are OP. sure they have a weakness, ahem, being LA class . but that does not stop them from absolutely **** arcanes , wich in my honest oppinion should have a fighting chance vs them
  • Aikidou - Lost City
    edited August 2011
    nice speach, ok lets go on with the topic

sins are OP. sure they have a weakness, ahem, being LA class . but that does not stop them from absolutely **** arcanes , wich in my honest oppinion should have a fighting chance vs them

very simple. go more Phys-based and refine your Phys Orns as much as possible, giving as much phys def as possible, while also keeping your m.attack at a high level through refines, while also doing an HP/Pdef sharding in your gears to keep hp at a decent level while still gaining more p.def if you cant afford DOD or JODS. after that, it's all about how you handle your characters skill sets. (also Domain helps, also Windshield or any other genie damage reduc skill helps greatly if you can react.)
  • Fip - Dreamweaver
    Fip - Dreamweaver Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    if PWI didnt put a limit to channeling and they release the Magic Wand for Arcanes that debuffs while being attack then increase speed 200% for 5seconds and immune to stun for 5 seconds

and theres an Axe that recovers 20% hp and a SoulSphere that recovers 2000 Hp for 9 seconds when attacked lol. Psy are gonna pwn more when they release that sphere. PWI just limits too many stuff and making other classes more OP

these weapons im talking about are faction base weapons level 100
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I guess the newer classes have not been tested by devs enough before they got released... And that there has been no class balancing made for a while, if not never...

They test stuff ? Joke b:chuckle
    It obvious they want to replace all old class. b:bye
    Just need new phy ranged STR based class and VIT based support / nuker.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
    edited August 2011

OP sins, since half or more had me as their skill-book supplier on lost city x.x

Make me a sage bidssssssssss b:cry
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
  • Aikidou - Lost City
    edited August 2011
    Make me a sage bidssssssssss b:cry
    i can try tomorrow. xD
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Mm nykage said he went full r9 in vent yesterday but maybe he meant most r9 idk. Who won!

I don't really have a char of my own on LC, just played around with a borrowed bm, not nearly as geared or with the same genie set up with my own, so yeah I diedz.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • _Bloody_Fox_ - Lost City
    _Bloody_Fox_ - Lost City Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I don't really have a char of my own on LC, just played around with a borrowed bm, not nearly as geared or with the same genie set up with my own, so yeah I diedz.

So you admit to violating TOS? hmmmm... I could report you right here but I know you won't get banned because you pay the salary of a bunch of employees.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Facebook.com/tangyfox
    EX Legendary on Sanctuary
    Moved to LC to PK
  • Aikidou - Lost City
    edited August 2011
    So you admit to violating TOS? hmmmm... I could report you right here but I know you won't get banned because you pay the salary of a bunch of employees.

Do it or s t f u. srsly. o.o
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited August 2011

Lol, my $150 USD I spent on this game is really gonna pay their salaries. I'm guessing you're mad cause you can't make money.

And I'm not technically sharing log in details of accounts if I'm on team viewer. b:bye

I'm guessing you re-rolled to LC to get stomped again by people in HH90.

• Darcwolf - Lost City
    Darcwolf - Lost City Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    lol blade, why do you think I quit? Game is stupid broke. But to be honost barbs really shouldnt complain about sins, sins are the class I enjoy fighting the most, cause I at least stand a chance, try using domain, then mighty swing? Immune pots? Sins may hit hard but they drop easy, especially with your +12 axe.

And to be honost your gear is poo, thats why they **** you, lol, get nirv or R9 gear, makes it alot harder for them, and more fun for you when you destroy them b:angry

And by the way, kinda busy did a damage test on me and "only" hit me for 28k.... your a barb, your suppose to gear to be a tank.... but you went more for damage with your weapon, when magic hits you its gonna hurt, but 100k? damn!
  • _Bloody_Fox_ - Lost City
    _Bloody_Fox_ - Lost City Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Lol, my $150 USD I spent on this game is really gonna pay their salaries. I'm guessing you're mad cause you can't make money.

And I'm not technically sharing log in details of accounts if I'm on team viewer. b:bye

I'm guessing you re-rolled to LC to get stomped again by people in HH90.

You said yourself you borrowed someone else's account. Whatever method you use to play on someone else's account is against TOS.

It's OK to be embarrassed and lie about how much $$$ you threw away. I would probably lie too b:laugh

But if you read my signature I switched servers because Sanctuary is a JOKE for pvp. You run around forever trying to find someone then you get killed by some CSing lame-o. The only people in pvp mode are major cash shoppers. There's no such thing as KOS on sanc and no one in sanc wants to re roll on LC because that would mean blowing another 5k to get where they were. The biggest fail thing in this game is people like you who not only CS but do it on a Carebear server LMAO.
    Do it or s t f u. srsly. o.o
    lrn2read. Why waste my time if the GM's won't do anything to someone who pays them?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Facebook.com/tangyfox
    EX Legendary on Sanctuary
    Moved to LC to PK
  • Ois - Lost City
    Ois - Lost City Posts: 391 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I completely agree with aether...

But honestly if anyone gave a shet what we as a community thought something would have been done long ago to fix the issues that make this game trash.

Stealth, APS, R9, ATK/DEF LVL...this game is pretty much a joke.

The one thing I wanted to do on my assassin was to PK other assassins...and now because I refused to glitch frost I am unable to even do that. GG.
  • Blade_aether - Lost City
    Blade_aether - Lost City Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I have not been improving my gear Darc because I am worried of where the game will go from now. No point in improving if I am gonna switch.

HardToThink, OMG I LOVE YOUR SIGGGGG!!!!! <3<3<3

TheDan probably has not CS'd much, honestly, there are tons of people like cheze and Fiery who never spend a cent and have full +10/12 R9.

Honestly, I don't like to call myself a "CS'r" but I have dropped a bit of money into this game before. I could afford full R9, probably full +10, just not full JOSD too, but still.

Does CSing Full R9 just to compete make me a sellout? I feel as though it would.

I dunno, I just see people like Wishess who literally droll on in white chat about how they are god and no one can kill them. You know, even if it was true I still never want to be anything like that.

Furthermore, I am displeased with the game right now as I am sure many of you are, so don't get me wrong, I still try to merchant, but I won't farm gear hardcore or CS because I am biding my time till something better to spend my money on comes along.

InB4 R10 for Barbs has same cosmetic as my axes, is auto 4 sock, and gives 10% crit complect. Jizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. That I would drop 2000$ into game for just to be ahead of the curve for once, my axes gotta be pretty or I won't play.

Blade_Aether
    Looks to have a Blade_Aether action figure made.
  • Hideori - Lost City
    Hideori - Lost City Posts: 530 Arc User
    edited August 2011

many peoples doing that. I know many "friends" and guildmates who sharing accounts and dont see anything bad in this. I played mmo where that's not even bannable. actually if I would want to give my pass for somebody that would be my right. and those ToS, dont be so serious about them, it's just a game.

and you cannot report anybody without prove. forums is not really a prove imo.
  • Ois - Lost City
    Ois - Lost City Posts: 391 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    many peoples doing that. I know many "friends" and guildmates who sharing accounts and dont see anything bad in this. I played mmo where that's not even bannable. actually if I would want to give my pass for somebody that would be my right. and those ToS, dont be so serious about them, it's just a game.

and you cannot report anybody without prove. forums is not really a prove imo.

It's against the rules but think of it this way...

Reporting players in WC making 3rd boss squads is not proof that they are glitching 3rd boss. So yeah, saying you share accounts is not proof that you share accounts.

Weeee...
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited August 2011
    You said yourself you borrowed someone else's account. Whatever method you use to play on someone else's account is against TOS.

It's OK to be embarrassed and lie about how much $$$ you threw away. I would probably lie too b:laugh

But if you read my signature I switched servers because Sanctuary is a JOKE for pvp. You run around forever trying to find someone then you get killed by some CSing lame-o. The only people in pvp mode are major cash shoppers. There's no such thing as KOS on sanc and no one in sanc wants to re roll on LC because that would mean blowing another 5k to get where they were. The biggest fail thing in this game is people like you who not only CS but do it on a Carebear server LMAO.

lrn2read. Why waste my time if the GM's won't do anything to someone who pays them?

Lolz, you wouldn't find my IP attached to anyone's account but my own nor could it be proven by anyone, not even by me, team viewer is completely external. Of course you wouldn't know that though, you only know as much as what's written on a wall in a bathroom stall.

It's only a joke if you're a non-factor one shot, captain butthurt. I've had less gear than most other PKers for the longest time, and never had a problem in mass pvp. I only just recently got r9 as of last week, and it was through a year's worth of proper investments and money management. If I CSed, I'd have gotten R9 the day it came out Jenius.

I've merched more in-game coin than most cash shoppers can charge. My $150 cash I spent was all in 09 during first pack sale to open packs, I can SS my transaction history since you think you know me so well. Good try though. b:laugh

• Hideori - Lost City
    Hideori - Lost City Posts: 530 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    It's against the rules but think of it this way...

Reporting players in WC making 3rd boss squads is not proof that they are glitching 3rd boss. So yeah, saying you share accounts is not proof that you share accounts.

Weeee...

rules are flexible b:victory
  • Aikidou - Lost City
    edited August 2011

cause you want to do the right thing. o.o guess your time is worth too much to copy and paste a comment to a ticket. :o im guessing you'd let a mugger pass you as he ran away, cause you might get hurt too ;o i guess doing the right thing is dead~
  • Almon - Lost City
    Almon - Lost City Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I'm a barb, look how furry and fluffy I am. Mage barbs. Anywayyyyys to list a few, Identical, cheze, ***_***_IN, Quick_Claw, JackDripper.

...Haven't been 1-shot by any of these people. Doubting Calvin has either tbh
    Sad enough to say, alone we can barely light a match, but together we can burn this place down
    edited August 2011
    ...Haven't been 1-shot by any of these people. Doubting Calvin has either tbh

Either that or they aps'd you so fast your charm didnt tick because i know i've seen you drop by ***_***_in like that.
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
  • Almon - Lost City
    Almon - Lost City Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Either that or they aps'd you so fast your charm didnt tick because i know i've seen you drop by ***_***_in like that.

Not unless I'm in magic marrow and he jumps me lol
    These people tickle. Only thing that makes them annoying to fight is Tidal and Deaden Nerves... also the fact that the sins you mentioned just fight with full buffs, stealth and then come out with 12 sec immune, stealth and repeat. Most boring form of PK ever.
    Sad enough to say, alone we can barely light a match, but together we can burn this place down
  • Aikidou - Lost City
    edited August 2011
    Not unless I'm in magic marrow and he jumps me lol
    These people tickle. Only thing that makes them annoying to fight is Tidal and Deaden Nerves... also the fact that the sins you mentioned just fight with full buffs, stealth and then come out with 12 sec immune, stealth and repeat. Most boring form of PK ever.

...thats what she said.