Stupid OP Fish

Blade_aether - Lost City
Blade_aether - Lost City Posts: 141 Arc User
edited August 2011 in General Discussion
Allow me to over step a boundary here.

Game is total garbage now, PK is all about passive survival skills and damage flood.

IMO Attack and Defense level + APS rule the game.

Do barbs tank anymore? No.

Do EPs PK anymore? No.

Do full R9 Psy's hit you for 100k at west gate and kill you in 7 seconds through turtle, yes.

Do sins pop out of stealth and literally oneshot you?

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

Honestly, if you intend to play this game now and play anything other than an APS sin or Full R9 JOSD Psy, you are wasting your time.

I competed in PWIC, in OP gear like the rest of the crowd, and my class still failed to shine compared to the stark carrier classes of Sin and Psy.

PW will never do anything to balance them, they will just introduce, newer, shinier, more OP'd gear, and with imbalanced PK factors like soulfource, Fish will only reign more supreme.

Quit now before you spend any money on this 'Forsaken World'

3 year veteran honestly debating calling it quits.

All I got out of the deal was a shiny +12 second cast.

Anyone who says otherwise, has a sin or a psy. Silly sellouts, easy mode is for sellouts.

R9 full JoSD or GTFO babes. Sorry, R9 full JoSD fish or GTFO. 12 second paralyze with 15 second CD on a class that has a 4 second seal with an 8 second cool down. Sounds fancy perma chi baby.

Rage and flame away, just can't believe you be as dumb as me to spend time on the forum.

Blade_Aether
_Tidus takes 87021. Wait, why are they not dead? OP fish.
Post edited by Blade_aether - Lost City on

Comments

• HardToThink - Lost City
    HardToThink - Lost City Posts: 967 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    No aefers =/
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
    [SIGPIC]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/25yzm05jpg.png/[/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/HardToYawn?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I hear ya b:surrender
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Ceiba - Sanctuary
    Ceiba - Sanctuary Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Hopefully this thread wont be taken over by flames...

I agree, tideborns are broken, APS is grossly broken, those freaking +2 defense lvl gems are broken, so many things are broken in this game, and PWE refuses to do something about this... no I'm wrong, PWE does not give a **** about it.

There is not much else to say about this, they are never going to fix/balance anything they are only going to add more packs to the cashshop and call it a day.

And yea as you already know, complaining on the forums wont help at all, I guess is time to move on there are better things out there. b:bye
  • SilverCleric - Lost City
    SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    hopefully This Thread Wont Be Taken Over By Flames...

I Agree, Tideborns Are Broken, Aps Is Grossly Broken, Those Freaking +2 Defense Lvl Gems Are Broken, So Many Things Are Broken In This Game, And Pwe Refuses To Do Something About This... No I'm Wrong, Pwe Does Not Give A **** About It.

There Is Not Much Else To Say About This, They Are Never Going To Fix/balance Anything They Are Only Going To Add More Packs To The Cashshop And Call It A Day.

And Yea As You Already Know, Complaining On The Forums Wont Help At All, I Guess Is Time To Move On There Are Better Things Out There. B:bye

^ Qft..... :-/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    if you can find a game that's better than pwi, pm me I'd love to make the switch. You're completely right about your points. With r9 +12, it's simply a debate of whether psys or sins are more OP. No other class even comes close.
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I really wish something could of been done about this broken game, but just like there other games, LOMA as a prime example, the GMs, don't give a hoot, the devs, coulden't give a monkeys **** and the "fanboys" of PW in general will just call it QQing as there just as stupid.

Most of us know that sins are broken as hell, psychics right behind them, aps is totaly broken, I think -cast is capped at 30 is it? I tested out on a p-server, since there old servers, they dont have the cast cap, so i got my cast to -90 I think, it glitched to holy hell, the point where there's no cast or channeling, the skill just immediately comes out and into cool down, you can gain chi as a cleric faster then a sin can, who the hell woulda thought, what I'm saying is, it's a "good job" that they capped it at 30 and diddn't **** out -cast gear everywhere, it's just a darn shame they never got to the interval fast enough, so the game is for ever broken.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I am currently playing a game that always reach it's "peak of fun" every 15 minute. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Masturbation.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Hey you didn't have a charm on. ezehc would never kill you through turtle if you were charmed.

Who hit you for 100k? o.o
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • Razorburn - Dreamweaver
    Razorburn - Dreamweaver Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    While we are at it lets complain about how op seekers are.
    Imagine a full +10 armor seeker with def+2 stone/vit stones an a +12 g15 sword. pretty much demolishes anything thats not a boss. Totally op.
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    oooo really?b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle
    When I was telling this 1 year ago I was QQier and nut. Good morning.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ShinSein - Harshlands
    ShinSein - Harshlands Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Hmm...I wonder what was OP before the fish arrived...
    [SIGPIC]http://i454.photobucket.com/albums/qq270/ZeroAngel08/Shinsein.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Thanks goes to Dorset!
    "The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

ShinSein - Harshlands (Alt/Main)
    Shinsetsu - Lothranis (French Main)
    +Bring sexy back - Complete b:victory
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Hmm...I wonder what was OP before the fish arrived...

People were afraid of barbs, wizards, nixes, archers, but NOTHING has ever been as bad as these silly fish. I don't even know why people try to count them in pvp or why anyone tries to ask for a 1v1 with a fish, seeing as it is completely pointless.

Soulforce needs to go away, or take a severe nerf and all rank weapon damage needs to be nerfed and there are soo many things a person can say about assassins and psychic's control skills. It's ridiculous how long these half-completed abominations have existed without more than a single real fix since release date.
  • ImNotFiveAps - Dreamweaver
    ImNotFiveAps - Dreamweaver Posts: 458 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I remember when I started hercs were the craze about being OP, now its Tideborn. They didnt nerf hercs, they just made something more OP. What could be more OP than a sin that can solo harpy wraith in 10 minutes?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I remember when I started hercs were the craze about being OP, now its Tideborn. They didnt nerf hercs, they just made something more OP. What could be more OP than a sin that can solo harpy wraith in 10 minutes?

hercs? Nixes were much much worse, whoever is most worried about hercs has messed up priorities. What could be more OP is a sin soloing it in half that time because of ubergear pwi releases.
  • __Kikyo__ - Lost City
    __Kikyo__ - Lost City Posts: 281 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    i think they did nerf hercs.thats what alot of venos say.
  • Blade_aether - Lost City
    edited August 2011
    Honestly, creating perfect balance in a game with so many features would be hard for any team of developers, but I am actually appalled at the celerity of the release of new material before testing it. Like so very recently the chat filter, that was supposed to filter out negative language, but I felt filtered perhaps too much...

Rank 9 seems like a cool idea, but isn't Warsoul still around 7k USD just for the weapon?

R9 is what, 1500 USD?

R9 with no blessing or anything gives you 63 attack level, which for sins and psys if you stack with a jones, and their attack level buffs, either Chill of the Deep or Black Voodoo, you are in for a nasty ride.

Susa asked who it me for 100k, the answer is KindaBusy.

Take a look at passive skill based addons, like sage focused mind. It is a 33% chance to evade any kind of damage, that sorta works out to a consistent 33% damage reduction, except for when you hit them for 1, 5 times in a row.

I know this just not just happen to me.

I understand Psys are supposed to be relatively squishy, but 66 defense levels and 6 second charm ticks while maintaining a skill that has a considerable chance to seal you just for hitting them?

That is beyond tanky. That is scary.

I understand that new players and old players alike want/love new content. But take a step back, ever been oneshot by a sin coming out of stealth and not seen the damage for it? How do you defend against that?

I understand that the coin on our servers is abundant and that it is not difficult to merchant for this overpowered gear, but here is an example of what it really does:

3 spark, Master li's, Devour, Frenzy, Extreme Poison, Ancestral Rage: I hit Blazes_Dye for 112k when he was just self buffed (BM)
    (I have +12 2nd cast Zerk axes)
    Same combo on cheze's Psy that was full buffed, 3k, non zerk, non crit.

So 112k/4=No, not 3k, even if you neglect the buffs, arcanes should never be able to reduce the damage so, especially considering he was in black voodoo.

Now why is this available? To counteract the insane damage out per second made only by sins.

Please. My voice may be heard, I am sure no one will act on it.

But at least think twice before diving into the same mistake I made;

Thinking that time and effort gets you somewhere, you actually need dollar bills and fish.

Blade_Aether
    Ciao babe <3
  • Massad - Harshlands
    Massad - Harshlands Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Honestly, creating perfect balance in a game with so many features would be hard for any team of developers, but I am actually appalled at the celerity of the release of new material before testing it. Like so very recently the chat filter, that was supposed to filter out negative language, but I felt filtered perhaps too much...

Rank 9 seems like a cool idea, but isn't Warsoul still around 7k USD just for the weapon?

R9 is what, 1500 USD?

R9 with no blessing or anything gives you 63 attack level, which for sins and psys if you stack with a jones, and their attack level buffs, either Chill of the Deep or Black Voodoo, you are in for a nasty ride.

Susa asked who it me for 100k, the answer is KindaBusy.

Take a look at passive skill based addons, like sage focused mind. It is a 33% chance to evade any kind of damage, that sorta works out to a consistent 33% damage reduction, except for when you hit them for 1, 5 times in a row.

I know this just not just happen to me.

I understand Psys are supposed to be relatively squishy, but 66 defense levels and 6 second charm ticks while maintaining a skill that has a considerable chance to seal you just for hitting them?

That is beyond tanky. That is scary.

I understand that new players and old players alike want/love new content. But take a step back, ever been oneshot by a sin coming out of stealth and not seen the damage for it? How do you defend against that?

I understand that the coin on our servers is abundant and that it is not difficult to merchant for this overpowered gear, but here is an example of what it really does:

3 spark, Master li's, Devour, Frenzy, Extreme Poison, Ancestral Rage: I hit Blazes_Dye for 112k when he was just self buffed (BM)
    (I have +12 2nd cast Zerk axes)
    Same combo on cheze's Psy that was full buffed, 3k, non zerk, non crit.

So 112k/4=No, not 3k, even if you neglect the buffs, arcanes should never be able to reduce the damage so, especially considering he was in black voodoo.

Now why is this available? To counteract the insane damage out per second made only by sins.

Please. My voice may be heard, I am sure no one will act on it.

But at least think twice before diving into the same mistake I made;

Thinking that time and effort gets you somewhere, you actually need dollar bills and fish.

Blade_Aether
    Ciao babe <3

I am reading respectfully... To negate one point in there... Most sins trash the sage sin as being inferior due to the 5 aps craze. So a sage focused mind is a rare occurence on my server (according to last count there are about 15 sage sins on harshlands of those only about 10 are active now and no that is not an exact number) Compare that to the hundreds of demons and the chances of running into one is a pretty low probability.

The sage skills

http://www.ecatomb.net/pwi/skillpwi

Here is a scary thought... If I tried to build my sin as a sage like I did my 100 r8+10 archer (a toon I rarely play anymore)... What would it look like???

Lets throw some stuff together and see what comes up eh???

And survey says....

http://pwcalc.com/2a2d58097fb00dfe

(like I said above I literally just threw this together in a few minutes don't judge)

Now imagine that guy coming out of stealth on you... lets see... A headhunt could crit for what??? 18-24k with those daggers??? Lets include some of the sage skills that increase its attk lvl by a factor of another 35 above jones blessing (sage chill of the deep)... Thats a wtf just happened momentb:shocked

But again sage sins are a rarity... if the 5 aps craze ever ends we might see more
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Other names include but not limited to LOKl_ _ClRCE_, _AnGeal_
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    It's ridiculous how OP'ed Psychics and Assassins are in PK.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
    edited August 2011
    I am reading respectfully... To negate one point in there... Most sins trash the sage sin as being inferior due to the 5 aps craze. So a sage focused mind is a rare occurence on my server (according to last count there are about 15 sage sins on harshlands of those only about 10 are active now and no that is not an exact number) Compare that to the hundreds of demons and the chances of running into one is a pretty low probability.

The sage skills

http://www.ecatomb.net/pwi/skillpwi

Here is a scary thought... If I tried to build my sin as a sage like I did my 100 r8+10 archer (a toon I rarely play anymore)... What would it look like???

Lets throw some stuff together and see what comes up eh???

And survey says....

http://pwcalc.com/2a2d58097fb00dfe

(like I said above I literally just threw this together in a few minutes don't judge)

Now imagine that guy coming out of stealth on you... lets see... A headhunt could crit for what??? 18-24k with those daggers??? Lets include some of the sage skills that increase its attk lvl by a factor of another 35 above jones blessing (sage chill of the deep)... Thats a wtf just happened momentb:shocked

But again sage sins are a rarity... if the 5 aps craze ever ends we might see more

Reroll Lost City Server. 50% of sins who PK are Sage. I only know what I play, and it is Lost City. One sin on our server has 160 atk lvl with R9 Sags before frenzy. Let me tell you, the fact that I have seen a screen shot of cheze hitting his own bm for 200k scares me, because Identical is worse.

Blade_Aether
    Plays Lost City.
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Getting hit by http://pwcalc.com/c8d7fcde49e1c52f while it comes out of stealth is gonna hurt... and there's NOTHING anyone that isn't a higher level sin (or if it was 105, anyone period) could do about the major damage they'd take from it.

It's one thing to get the first hit. It's another thing to be able to absolutely murder anything around you without anyone having even the slightest (realistic. You're not gonna magically decide to hit domain right as they're channeling headhunt out of stealth) chance to survive.
  • Dellores - Dreamweaver
    Dellores - Dreamweaver Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Its not even easy mode. Its like....baby mode or something xD The login screen is more challenging and intense xD
    edited August 2011
    Its not even easy mode. Its like....baby mode or something xD The login screen is more challenging and intense xD

+1 to the login screen quote, I am going to have to use that somewhere.

Blade_Aether
    High jacking.
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Anything with 160 atk levels hits like a truck, just sayin'.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • LilTriss - Harshlands
    LilTriss - Harshlands Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    If you don't like ****, quit bytching, and stop playing. /end

If you don't like your class, quit bytching, and re-roll. /end

I don't fkn see what your trying to get done here.

People bytch over APS.. they remove it, and the SAME people are going bytch that **** takes too long, or things are hard to get now. People bytch about anything.

Deal

Get over it.

Complaining about the fkn game isn't going to get anything done. You're not only ruining it for yourself, but for everyone around you.

If you don't like it, GO PLAY SOMETHING ELSE. Or go out side, God forbid.

It's a game meant for fun, and entertainment. That point is lost the second you start complaining about ****.

Take it or leave it, there is no gun to your head forcing you to stay here.

It's a game. There are CSing people who make it FTP for the people who can't/won't CS.

So, they have better gear faster? Aaaaand, you get to play as long as you want without having a drop a dime if you don't want to.

I'm not saying bake them fkn cookies and give them a pat on the back, or that they're good players. Just that complaining about the very thing that is allowing you to play without having to pay, it stupid.

It is what it is, take or leave it. And quit fkn bytching.
  • Abstractive - Archosaur
    Abstractive - Archosaur Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited August 2011

People bytch over APS.. they remove it, and the SAME people are going bytch that **** takes too long, or things are hard to get now. People bytch about anything.

Deal

Get over it.

Complaining about the fkn game isn't going to get anything done. You're not only ruining it for yourself, but for everyone around you.

It's a game meant for fun, and entertainment. That point is lost the second you start complaining about ****.

It's a game. There are CSing people who make it FTP for the people who can't/won't CS.

So, they have better gear faster? Aaaaand, you get to play as long as you want without having a drop a dime if you don't want to.

I'm not saying bake them fkn cookies and give them a pat on the back, or that they're good players. Just that complaining about the very thing that is allowing you to play without having to pay, it stupid.

I like your style. Your grammar though...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    b:surrender

Anyone who says otherwise, has a sin or a psy. Silly sellouts, easy mode is for sellouts.

If it makes you feel better... I have both of those with enough rep for r8, but I dropped them both for my seeker. Psy was my first character...sin was ok... but Seeker is where it's at.
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    imad

Saving the massive text quote, I think you fall into this category.
    "fanboys" of PW in general will just call it QQing as there just as stupid.

Most of us know that sins are broken as hell, psychics right behind them, aps is totaly broken,

Since your a psychic, I aint surprised you're "QQing about others QQing", I'm sure most of us know that devs will never bother to edit class skills, ever, yet we are still entitled to a discussion on classes deemed broken, you don't like it? then gtfo the thread, simple as that, just because some random nobody raging at others to quit the game because they don't like something that's broken, it aint going to make them stop talking about it, try remember that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited August 2011

Deal

Get over it.

Point of this thread
    >>
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    Your head
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • Minimus_ - Sanctuary
    Minimus_ - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Well it is true what is said above. Why get to fight at west if the best method vs a (decent) sin is to escape somehow. I am playing a sin and psy myself and I was amazed how strong these two classes are. On the other hand wizards are epic in TW but having a sin and psy does just fine if you have good gear. Will be interesting how seekers will do when R9 is out.
    Middle lane, middle lane.. b:shutup