TW Schedule 5/8 - 7/8

Options

Comments

• JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Refresh my info? The date read july 7th/8th 2011, last month, and covers 2003 to present.

Also, prove it. I want pay stubs, grocery receipts, mortgage/rent receipts, a Ron Jeremy sized baby ruler, and other measuring devices.
  • xialanglang
    xialanglang Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

And btw, Croatia did not took a loan from USA for roads, German company founded it and we pay for it every month.

I never said US did i just mention it was passed because US supported it. Also no comeback for rest of my argument?

If all people in US pee in your country will be a flood there ijs

Key factor is, our police will not allow bunch of drifters to stand on corner, do drug dealing, drive by's robe, ppl etc...your's does.
    I was there and saw it with my own eyes, and we took a credit for roads and tunnels and when we pay them off they are our property...like any other country does.

I know we are small, but we have longer history, better life standard (than most of americans for example), all things that i putted in my previus post, and its unfair for you to present us like we live in caves...couse you are so so wrong...people actually live good even if they are not americans, we are humans just like any of you are and we love our country just like you guys do.
    Is there a call to insult my nation for no reason for past 2 weeks here ??? I dont think so, cousei never ever said anything bad about any other nation here.

I am not bashing your country just stating the fact the US population is way more than crotia's. So, its unfair to compare. Its like comparing class of 10 behaved kids w/ class of 1000 college students....
    That pee comment was just for laugh no offense intended
  • Vallenion - Heavens Tear
    Vallenion - Heavens Tear Posts: 868 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Refresh my info? The date read july 7th/8th 2011, last month, and covers 2003 to present.

Also, prove it. I want pay stubs, grocery receipts, mortgage/rent receipts, a Ron Jeremy sized baby ruler, and other measuring devices.

No problem, but i want you to show same things also so that we can compare it...and i dont need RJ's ****, im married.
    Mail me how can i contact you and lets do it together.
    And where do you get false info...really, its the saeson here they post it after November i'll give you the link with pleasure.

I never said US did i just mention it was passed because US supported it. Also no comeback for rest of my argument?

If all people in US pee in your country will be a flood there ijs

What is there to answer, we all know USA is bigger...
    My point is that 5 mil of Croats have free health insurance and i know that ppl that i know from USA (and i know many of them in RL not just in game) have probs with health insurance specificly and they were impressed how our sistem works.

Yes USA is no.1 in the world, if we gonna talk about politics we should pick another forum couse this is a game forum.
    But does that all give you the right to use all this bashing on me and my country ???
    And no you dont have to defend USA,after all i never attacked any nation here so not even USA other ppl did.
    edited August 2011
    Options
    No problem, but i want you to show same things also so that we can compare it...and i dont need RJ's ****, im married.
    Mail me how can i contact you and lets do it together.
    And where do you get false info...really, its the saeson here they post it after November i'll give you the link with pleasure.
    Don't pleasure yourself too much, I wouldn't expect it to change after all these years xD

As for the info, maybe you don't trust your own HZZ but the article plainly states it's source which is your own government. If you know more than they do, maybe you shouldn't be trifling with people on internet forums.

As for your comment about comparing, I'm married as well, but I don't think I'm in the same type of relationship you are to "do it together".
  • Bloyse - Heavens Tear
    Bloyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    What is there to answer, we all know USA is bigger...
    My point is that 5 mil of Croats have free health insurance and i know that ppl that i know from USA (and i know many of them in RL not just in game) have probs with health insurance specificly and they were impressed how our sistem works.

Yes USA is no.1 in the world, if we gonna talk about politics we should pick another forum couse this is a game forum.
    But does that all give you the right to use all this bashing on me and my country ???
    And no you dont have to defend USA,after all i never attacked any nation here so not even USA other ppl did.

At what?
    ALSO KNOWN AS Bloysius Fliiiickingsly, Esquire

~Almost original Tao member & Former Tao Director ~
    ~ Former Enrage Executor ~

Bloyse - 101 Wizard - Wizard of Fliiick

>Official Mr. Grammar of HT< according to DarkFury
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    At what?

Hot dog eating contests comes to mind.
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Don't pleasure yourself too much, I wouldn't expect it to change after all these years xD

As for the info, maybe you don't trust your own HZZ but the article plainly states it's source which is your own government. If you know more than they do, maybe you shouldn't be trifling with people on internet forums.

As for your comment about comparing, I'm married as well, but I don't think I'm in the same type of relationship you are to "do it together".

Lol now you act stupid huh??
    You know what i meant about >>COMPARING IT TOGETHER<<, but yeah flipping words season has just started.
    You are just scared that i dont proove you wrong.
    Im still open for a challenge, send me your skype info and lets compare...
    At what?

Bigger than Croatia, i had to give him that one lol.
    Ask him in what...
  • xialanglang
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Bigger than Croatia, i had to give him that one lol.
    Ask him in what...

You are the one that said US is no. 1 not me....Also if you dont want to talk about politics then you should start by not talking. You talking abt your country's crime rate, health insurance, road and what not...Sounds like a politics to me
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

Some bann's would help here to protect ppl in this >>INTERNATIONAL<< game, i hope that GM's followed all this INSULTS i got on my account based on my nationality andthat they will atleast warn ignorants to stop if they cant prevent caveman way of thinking !!!

mhh, you constantly insult people, and triple and quadruple post, and now you want GMs to hand out bans because of insults and breaking rules? I hope you get what you are asking for.
    At what?

not rioting anymore =(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Heres the thing, the US is more then 200 years old. Croatia is what 20?I believe it got its independence in 91 but I could be off on my dates. We have had more time to develop and grow so of course we will have higher crime rates. Look at any of the older countries. China,Japan,Great Britain, they all have higher crime rates and higher rates of unemployment. They also have more then 10x the number of people. As for free insurance, thats not always an option. As for corrupt governments, every country has them, even trying to deny it is idiotic. Val, I understand you love your country, I love mine too, but don't fool your self by saying everythings perfect. I have read about the fledgling countries there and they are all dealing with the same thing, corrupt governments and trying to establish them selves better.

And the US is number one in a lot of things,hot dog eating is only one of them. Also number one in maker of american cheese,consumer of pron and a number of other things.b:pleased
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Lol now you act stupid huh??
    You know what i meant about >>COMPARING IT TOGETHER<<, but yeah flipping words season has just started.
    You are just scared that i dont proove you wrong.
    Im still open for a challenge, send me your skype info and lets compare...
    Fapfapfapfapfap

Waaaah I'm innocent.

So scared of the big bad pixel man.
  • Ouka - Heavens Tear
    Ouka - Heavens Tear Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    At what?

Rate of Childhood Obesity
    ouka - 101 HA veno - " Squeek, I'm A Fox!"

ouka__ - 103 vit barb- "Nom Nom I'm A Panda!"

People need to learn how to control their stupid
    edited August 2011
    Options
    mhh, you constantly insult people, and triple and quadruple post, and now you want GMs to hand out bans because of insults and breaking rules? I hope you get what you are asking for.

not rioting anymore =(

Really now lol, find me where i wrote obnoxius things to people like you and your guildmates did and i will quit the game...I had conflicts with you guys about the game and SgtSlaughter in 1st place and others followed, turned it into charade of national insults toward me.

Im not worried at all, couse im not going down on your low level of comunication.
    I had my friend to submitt the ticket to GM for me (she is american so she can explaint it much better than i can) and we'll see what will hapend.

You can try to bash, troll or whatever you want on me in game...but insults based on what my nation is are not part of that, last time i checked.

And who knows maybe this will also prevent that some mohers get called "wh0ra" and other arsenal of Enrage insults that you guys have for other ppl outside of game frame.

Heres the thing, the US is more then 200 years old. Croatia is what 20?I believe it got its independence in 91 but I could be off on my dates. We have had more time to develop and grow so of course we will have higher crime rates. Look at any of the older countries. China,Japan,Great Britain, they all have higher crime rates and higher rates of unemployment. They also have more then 10x the number of people. As for free insurance, thats not always an option. As for corrupt governments, every country has them, even trying to deny it is idiotic. Val, I understand you love your country, I love mine too, but don't fool your self by saying everythings perfect. I have read about the fledgling countries there and they are all dealing with the same thing, corrupt governments and trying to establish them selves better.

And the US is number one in a lot of things,hot dog eating is only one of them. Also number one in maker of american cheese,consumer of pron and a number of other things.b:pleased

First time that Croats are mentioned in history is back in 7th century

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Croats <
    here are the facts

And since i dont live in a country that has 250 mil ppl, i compared it with where i live thats all.

I never said that everything is perfect, just responded on provocations and insults.

And im done posting at you Ducky, like you said last week, i dont make any sense and none of my facts are valid...so why to bother.
  • Ouka - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Really now lol, find me where i wrote obnoxius things

Your lack of the use of multi-quote is really obnoxious...

edited August 2011
    Options
    Your lack of the use of multi-quote is really obnoxious...

Enjoy it...
  • Ouka - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2011
    Options

• susilo4
    susilo4 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Really now lol, find me where i wrote obnoxius things to people like you and your guildmates did and i will quit the game...I had conflicts with you guys about the game and SgtSlaughter in 1st place and others followed, turned it into charade of national insults toward me.

Im not worried at all, couse im not going down on your low level of comunication.
    I had my friend to submitt the ticket to GM for me (she is american so she can explaint it much better than i can) and we'll see what will hapend.

You can try to bash, troll or whatever you want on me in game...but insults based on what my nation is are not part of that, last time i checked.

And who knows maybe this will also prevent that some mohers get called "wh0ra" and other arsenal of Enrage insults that you guys have for other ppl outside of game frame.

Join Enrage and they will stop b:laugh
    edited August 2011
    Options
    susilo4 wrote: »

I would rather quit using internet than to join them !!!
  • Ouka - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2011
    Options
    susilo4 wrote: »

There would be obvious reasons why he'd be denied, besides we already have enough scrub bms.

edited August 2011
    Options
    There would be obvious reasons why he'd be denied, besides we already have enough scrub bms.

Trust me, it has never crossed my mind to apply...and it will remain that way.
    There are few things i cant stand...Enrage is one of them.
  • susilo4
    susilo4 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Trust me, it has never crossed my mind to apply...and it will remain that way.
    There are few things i cant stand...Enrage is one of them.

Then suffer muahahahahaha

btw is wh0ra your mom b:laugh

**** GD scum
  • GR_TWO - Heavens Tear
    GR_TWO - Heavens Tear Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I'm impatient for tomorrow's TW Schedule b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ouka - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I'm impatient for tomorrow's TW Schedule b:surrender

I'm impatient tooooo but its for multiple things :3

• xialanglang
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Did vall just used wiki to cite his opinion? /facepalm....I can just edit that to Crotia is bunch of pu$$y will that make it valid? Just stating my point
  • Bloyse - Heavens Tear
    Bloyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

No sh*t, Sherlock xD
    ALSO KNOWN AS Bloysius Fliiiickingsly, Esquire

~Almost original Tao member & Former Tao Director ~
    ~ Former Enrage Executor ~

Bloyse - 101 Wizard - Wizard of Fliiick

>Official Mr. Grammar of HT< according to DarkFury
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    also the #1 producers of parking lots throughout the middle east b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Did vall just used wiki to cite his opinion? /facepalm....I can just edit that to Crotia is bunch of pu$$y will that make it valid? Just stating my point

That would be alot to edit, dont you think...???
    Lol lisen to me, "you & thinking" very hard to happend.

I just love how Enrage ppl post from noname accounts, feel free to troll some more i prooved my point here and you guys keep up the "good" work with showing what Enrage really is.

Im out till next week, i cant deal with so much ignorance and caveman mentality that Enrage & Co. presented in this topic.

Dr. Vanillaonion will be back next week to give you guys more teraphy, please try to stay alive till then will ya.

Enjoy rest of the week, OBEY THE JUNK FOOD & see ya at TW if your master allows you to attend it.

b:bye
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    This thread reeks of butthurt and win.

lol.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    This thread reeks of butthurt and win.

lol.

more like buttwin and tears...and maybe a lil hurt too b:surrender

is he really gone tho?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • xialanglang
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I'm impatient tooooo but its for multiple things :3
    That would be alot to edit, dont you think...???
    Lol lisen to me, "you & thinking" very hard to happend.

I just love how Enrage ppl post from noname accounts, feel free to troll some more i prooved my point here and you guys keep up the "good" work with showing what Enrage really is.

Im out till next week, i cant deal with so much ignorance and caveman mentality that Enrage & Co. presented in this topic.

Dr. Vanillaonion will be back next week to give you guys more teraphy, please try to stay alive till then will ya.

Enjoy rest of the week, OBEY THE JUNK FOOD & see ya at TW if your master allows you to attend it.

b:bye

Lol I guess Dr Van doesnt know abt ctrl+A n delete...having said that looks like dr need "teraphy"
This discussion has been closed.