TW Schedule 5/8 - 7/8

Comments

• Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Honestly i think their pick axes have all broken and they ran out of coins to repair them, else i dont know why so many GDs were uncharmed last weekend... so sad to pay hundred of $ for r9 and not being able to afford 2$ for a charm b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    who the f actually cares what a no name thinks... come to think of it... why do they even bother to exist.

I just want to mention that I TWed this weekend :P That is all.

Because you need no-names to have a name; that's where distinction comes from.

And yes I thought you'd mention that :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    yes GD will most likely not win a attack on enrage. But enrage isnt the only faction on the server to tw against. I had fun in the Rad TW and so did alot of people i know. So yeah not only Enrage TW's make for a fun TW but also Radiance TW's. So please do keep rambling/trolling on about how GD doesnt do Fun TW's, we also TW for strategy and as i said beforehand it isnt only Enrage TW's that are the most fun

TWs against Rad are more fun for you because you are guaranteed to win, farm kills, and get free land.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    Hojuken - Heavens Tear Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Or their bids depends from to number of sign ups they have until bidding time. Less than 50,bid on Dom,70-80 bid on Rad,80+ bid on Enrage b:laugh

this is starting to become a non-factor gathering, somebody make a new thread for all the fails like the xiao "i hide behind this account because i fear i might get QQ'd at" w/ehisnameis and this... veno? w/e.
    there are no stupid questions, just a lot of inquisitive idiots.
  • sundaymonday
    sundaymonday Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    this is starting to become a non-factor gathering, somebody make a new thread for all the fails like the xiao "i hide behind this account because i fear i might get QQ'd at" w/ehisnameis and this... veno? w/e.

So just because you glitched your way to 105, you are some kind of factor now?
  • Darkhawkclaw - Heavens Tear
    Darkhawkclaw - Heavens Tear Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    yes. definately burger kinf over mcdonalds, yet we eat mcdonalds more frequently, is it becuase of the fries? yes, i believe so....
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited August 2011

Everyone has their own ideas/believes on who they think is a non factor to them. When someone speaks of a non factor, it doesn't mean he or she speaks for everyone and it's not like you got to take that someone even serious.

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/nonfactor
    Pretty much explains what it means. So basically urbanpulse can be called a non factor by someone who has nothing to do with Radiance, but to me he'd be a factor since he's my leader.

But lately it seems to be a term used to measure your epeen? b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    yes. definately burger kinf over mcdonalds, yet we eat mcdonalds more frequently, is it becuase of the fries? yes, i believe so....

I prefer wendys
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
    edited August 2011
    I prefer wendys

some days. good friend of mines wife is a general manager at one, so when i say a bag of free triple baconators i mean you will physically be ill thinking of one for a month after. but on baconator day..... oooooooooooooooooo man
  • GR_TWO - Heavens Tear
    GR_TWO - Heavens Tear Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Yesss,i earned, i deserved ,its mine,the non-factor title,like Retsuko b:victory
    WTB e-peen ,pm offers
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Lol yea some one would get sick eating a bag full of them. I love their asiago chicken sandwich.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Vallenion - Heavens Tear
    Vallenion - Heavens Tear Posts: 868 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Lol, yeah u mad bro.

This is for you VanillaOnion
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIoZ1bsILF8

SgtHillbilly, you have very bad taste for music i gotta give you that one.

And poor you make no sence, are you still infected by "negative IQ virus" ?
    Go back to the quarantine we dont want that sht to spread on normal population.

http://youtu.be/GuigcXvcy1A

This is how Enrage's SgtHillbilly preparing himself for TW with a help of his sister, do NOT try this at home he is "PRO NEGATIVE IQ BM"

OBEY THE JUNK FOOD
    edited August 2011
    Lol yea some one would get sick eating a bag full of them. I love their asiago chicken sandwich.

yea, 2 of them is usually my limity, fyi the bag is for my whole crew whoever was on that day. if i ate a whole bag id be in intensive care pretty quick
  • JOKER_ - Heavens Tear
    JOKER_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    LOL !!! b:laugh
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    Hojuken - Heavens Tear Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited August 2011

and another little kid hiding behind an alt because he knows if he were to post on his main he'd be ridiculed. somewhat like sheswes. i would be ashamed too.
    there are no stupid questions, just a lot of inquisitive idiots.
  • JOKER_ - Heavens Tear
    JOKER_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    and another little kid hiding behind an alt because he knows if he were to post on his main he'd be ridiculed. somewhat like sheswes. i would be ashamed too.
    we're rly i mean rly rly !!! sry we arent lvl 105 "factors"b:surrender GD members dont wanna take me to their top-secret powerlvl placeb:cry well guess they enjoy it more than 1h TW vs Enrage b:surrender
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I think I just killed a few braincells reading the last page or two.
    edited August 2011
    I think I just killed a few braincells reading the last page or two.

Awwwww, you fryed last few you had left b:cry, im so sorry for you "Janez" NOT

But hey chin up, you are still bit smarter than SgtHillbilly from Enrage

OBEY THE JUNK FOOD, IT JUST MIGHT HELP YOU OUT b:laugh
  • sundaymonday
    edited August 2011

So us non-factors are little kids now b:chuckle Oh, mighty panda, please glitch level me so I can be a factor, big and cute, like you b:kiss
  • sundaymonday
    edited August 2011

Junk food here is like Christmas feast for you, goat boy from Goatia. Learn a few more languages, maybe then you can move to a better place, like Serbia, where they have more colours than just yellow and red.
    edited August 2011
    Junk food here is like Christmas feast for you, goat boy from Goatia. Learn a few more languages, maybe then you can move to a better place, like Serbia, where they have more colours than just yellow and red.

LMFAO, yellow is my color anyway...
    I speak 5 + my native, pick any and i'll be happy to switch language and tell you that you are moron in different one.
    And i would never move from Croatia or from my hometown Zagreb, it's a Heaven on the Earth to live here

http://youtu.be/-_5WoBenz6Q

http://youtu.be/2FWAjXEtmks

And you can find goats on the border that separates Serbia from Albania (on Albanian side) or in SgtHillbilly's bedroom.
    I have many friends from Serbia, also nice country...but cant be compared with Croatia.

PROUD TO BE CROAT
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    The only other countries I see more hilarious car crashes besides Croatia is Russia. Do they pipe "Russian water" (read: vodka) that way?
    edited August 2011
    The only other countries I see more hilarious car crashes besides Croatia is Russia. Do they pipe "Russian water" (read: vodka) that way?

I think you mixed us up with Slovenia...we drink beer and wine here mostly.
  • Bonedancer - Heavens Tear
    Bonedancer - Heavens Tear Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Glad to see the country bashing post is gone. I just hope that this forum does not end up like the European football forums...b:shocked. PWI is international, a little tolerance and respect if you please.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    apples
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bloyse - Heavens Tear
    Bloyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    apples

Big, juicy melons.
    ALSO KNOWN AS Bloysius Fliiiickingsly, Esquire

~Almost original Tao member & Former Tao Director ~
    ~ Former Enrage Executor ~

Bloyse - 101 Wizard - Wizard of Fliiick

>Official Mr. Grammar of HT< according to DarkFury
  • Ouka - Heavens Tear
    Ouka - Heavens Tear Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited August 2011

No it's cause he's a panda. Pandas are automatic factors look at Domgrath and myself :3

Plus Hoju is my twin :3
    ouka - 101 HA veno - " Squeek, I'm A Fox!"

ouka__ - 103 vit barb- "Nom Nom I'm A Panda!"

People need to learn how to control their stupid
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited August 2011

Odd how you keep trying to push the "hill billy" thing, I bet mating with livestock is probably a past time in your 3rd world country.

I have water piped in through magic tubes, you jelly? Yeah you jelly.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2011
    Odd how you keep trying to push the "hill billy" thing, I bet mating with livestock is probably a past time in your 3rd world country.

LMFAO, we had that like 200 years ago, but its nice to hear that you can take a shower finaly.
    And you are showing huge ignorance by calling european country to be "3rd world"...you know what, post a clip about your hometown and compare it with mine (you have mine posted here).

You have an inferiority complex and lack of quality education and you proove that with every post you troll here from day one, "racist" is a light word for you, thats why Sgt.Hillbilly, thats why im calling you like that couse you are perfect example of one.

For me you are just one tiny, ignorant, bothered with complex Hillbilly...now shuuuu and OBEY THE JUNK FOOD
    b:pleased
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited August 2011

Havent you heard...the US is now a 3rd world country...:(

LF ride to London to get in on the free loots....oh and they will even beat you with a stick...its like X-mas and my birthday all wrapped into 1!!!b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
This discussion has been closed.