TW Schedule 5/8 - 7/8

Comments

• SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    more like buttwin and tears...and maybe a lil hurt too b:surrender

is he really gone tho?

Somewhere in Crotatia there is a man crying on the steering wheel of a panel van with "Free Candy" painted on the side.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Somewhere in Crotatia there is a man crying on the steering wheel of a panel van with "Free Candy" painted on the side.

Im not in Croatia b:surprised

but srsly...who dun like free candy? b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
    edited August 2011
    Im not in Croatia b:surprised

but srsly...who dun like free candy? b:sad

Go to a sign shop and print up some big magnetic lettering "Free Candy" and if you have a friend with a van, slap it on the passenger side where they wont see it upon entering the van.

Lulz WILL ensue.

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    That would be alot to edit, dont you think...???
    Lol lisen to me, "you & thinking" very hard to happend.
    Not really that hard.
    I just love how Enrage ppl post from noname accounts, feel free to troll some more i prooved my point here and you guys keep up the "good" work with showing what Enrage really is.
    If its a noname account how do you know who owns it?For all we know its you giving yourself something more to talk about.
    Im out till next week, i cant deal with so much ignorance and caveman mentality that Enrage & Co. presented in this topic.
    So now that you are calling people ignorant and saying they have the mentality of a cave man you need to delete your account and uninstall. You said you don't do that but heres proof
    Dr. Vanillaonion will be back next week to give you guys more teraphy, please try to stay alive till then will ya.
    Pretty sure its THERAPY.
    Enjoy rest of the week, OBEY THE JUNK FOOD & see ya at TW if your master allows you to attend it.

b:bye

As for the croats,go back and read what I said. Croats may have been around for 300 years but they were nothing more then a tribe for a while. Eventually they were taking into an empire and lost their independence. Then Yugoslavia came about and ruled with communism. Croatia its self did not become a country til 1991.Also wikipedia isn't a very credible source for historic facts.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Vallenion - Heavens Tear
    Vallenion - Heavens Tear Posts: 868 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    As for the croats,go back and read what I said. Croats may have been around for 300 years but they were nothing more then a tribe for a while. Eventually they were taking into an empire and lost their independence. Then Yugoslavia came about and ruled with communism. Croatia its self did not become a country til 1991.Also wikipedia isn't a very credible source for historic facts.

Dang Ducky, now you made me to break my promise, but ok just history not "E" word.

AND THIS POST IS JUST FOR DUCKY !!!

"Roman Empire" you ever heard for that one ??? Whole Europe was under Roman Empire so you could not hear for any so called republic or anything like that couse back in that time borders were changing after every war.
    For example Germans were under it, Britis were under it, French were under it, absolutly everyone including Croats.
    That way absolutly noone was independent if we going to follow your philosophy.

At one point it was divided on western and eastern Roman Empire, Croats were on eastern part of it, and it lasted till year 1453 (13th century).

After that Croats and Hungarians created their own union, where Austrians and Slovenians joined in also, and it was called Habsburg Monarchy.
    That Monarchy was strongly attacked by Turkish people and all the nations of Monarchy defended it, and at battle at Sisak at year 1593 Croats were the one who broke Turkish intentions to rule Europe.

That Monarchy lasted till the end of WW 1, and it broke couse Austrians supported Germans in that war and Croat ppl joined army of western block to fight against Germans.

After that Serbs, Croats and Slovenians formed new Union that was called SHS and it lasted till beginning of WW 2.
    During WW 2 parts of Croatia were given to Italy by Hitler's Germany (just like France was occupied too for example) but how war was comming to its end, we managed to liberate our whole territory, and joined Yugoslavia at year 1945.

Yugoslavia was formed on the way that 6 republics joined into one and it broke at year 1990 where all 6 republics went on their own path (well Croatia, Slovenia and Macedonia did), and that provoked civil war at year 1991 where we defended our country in that conflict.

In every Union or Monarchy (exept Roman Empire and that goes for any nation that was under Romans back then) Croatia had its borders, flag, language, rituals and tradition, just like every state that is part of USA has allmost all that.
    Are we independent since 1990 ??? Yes we are thank God, but Croatia and Croats exist in Europe since 7th century and first Croatian king was...King Tomislav at year 910 (8th century).

Its a prooven historycal fact, something that we are proud of.

And we dont need to think up fake legends like Wyatt Erap, Billy the Kid, Davey Crockett etc. to have historycal figures, we have plenty of them as it is.

And we have lots of old buildings and documents that prooves it, here is one for example

http://youtu.be/XV02YTh3bys

I traveled allmost whole USA 7 years ago, mostly couse i was interested in Jazz and Blues history, but i saw other things too.
    It was very nice trip, but in historical heritage USA cant offer not even 10% if you compare it with what Croatia has to offer.

Now you read it if its not too long lol, but dont sit in USA and tell me about Croatian history if you never been in Croatia, its like me talking how its like on the Moon and i never visited the place.
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    lol vallenion actually has a good point when it comes to lecturing people about their own countries. Shouldn't talk about it if you're not aware of european history in more detail.

Through time ever since the romans lost power, europe has had VERY dynamic borders. Western europe a lot earlier ( since the 5th century AD). Most countries back then were not united under one flag, but was in pieces under a lot of different duchies and bishoprics etc. There were periods of time when a lot of land was united, like the Holy roman empire in the 10th to 16th century. Countries that were part of that were germany, belgium, the netherlands, czech rep, austria, switzerland, northern italy and pieces of france. Just an example. Belgium excists since 1830 when the southern part of the united kingdom of the netherlands rebelled against the king. In 1839 the southern netherlands were officially independant under the name Belgium. As for the Netherlands, they excistssince 1581, back then under the name of "Republic of the Seven United Netherlands". They were united because it was formed out of different countries basically. And you can find these kinds of examples anywhere throughout europe in history.

meh, enough serious talk... But i like history though b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
    edited August 2011
    History lessons do not belong in a troll thread.

Only baseless pseudo-facts.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Wait what? Enrage is a country? What?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
    edited August 2011
    Wait what? Enrage is a country? What?

Yes, the President's name is Simon Belmont and the capitol city is Asstle-Vania.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2011
    History lessons do not belong in a troll thread.

Only baseless pseudo-facts.

Ahoy Billy Bob, everything is baseless when you are prooven wrong.

I could actually bet that i know more about USA history than you, for example.

That is why i said word "lack of quality education" to you earlyer, couse USA school system is 97% based on USA history, and to learn other things you need to go to college and actually pick the subject you are interested in (my best friend played college basketball in USA so i know how that goes there from 1st hand).

In Europe (I will say for Croatia), in elementary school you learn about Croatian history and World's history so its all covered in thoose two subjects.
    Croatian Elementary school kid learns their own language + english and german, and have to pick one by personal choice to learn (Italian, French etc).

So that leaves Croatian kid to study 18 different subjects + leisure activities (they must have atleast one) that help us to keep our kids off the streets (reason why we have no gangs like you guys do for example)

Now imagine the knowledge advantage that Croatian kid has compared with american kid when he/she finishes 8th grade and goes to High School.

And we have lots of High Schools & College's with a long tradition and big reputation.

You ever heard for Nikola Tesla ??? He is Croatian for example.
    You ever heard for "tie" ??? Croatians invented it.
    You ever tryed "prosciutto" ??? Croatians invented it.

etc. etc.

not bad for how you call it "3rd world country" huh ??
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    Steopie - Heavens Tear Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixavbzGylcU

replace 'Kazakhstan' with 'Croatia' b:victoryb:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2011

That is why i said word "lack of quality education" to you earlyer, couse USA school system is 97% based on USA history, and to learn other things you need to go to college and actually pick the subject you are interested in (my best friend played college basketball in USA so i know how that goes there from 1st hand).

In Europe (I will say for Croatia), in elementary school you learn about Croatian history and World's history so its all covered in thoose two subjects.
    Croatian Elementary school kid learns their own language + english and german, and have to pick one by personal choice to learn (Italian, French etc).

So that leaves Croatian kid to study 18 different subjects + leisure activities (they must have atleast one) that help us to keep our kids off the streets (reason why we have no gangs like you guys do for example)

Now imagine the knowledge advantage that Croatian kid has compared with american kid when he/she finishes 8th grade and goes to High School.

And we have lots of High Schools & College's with a long tradition and big reputation.

etc. etc.

First reason I care not of your opinion, I have seen you in at least 3 or more post in this thread spelling prove as "proove".

Secondly, basing your knowledge of the US education system or the lack there of on a dumb jock who went to college not because he is smart but because he can throw a ball into a hole.

Invented a decorative noose and "HAM" didn't know croats invented the cooking of pigs, but ok.

As far as Tesla, didn't he himself migrate to America and become an American citizen? Says a lot about the fellow.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bonedancer - Heavens Tear
    Bonedancer - Heavens Tear Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Here is a link for everyone to view. This is a listing of 3rd World Countries in various catagories. Since everyone is about facts, here are a few more correct ones. http://www.nationsonline.org/oneworld/third_world.htm
  • DarthJinks - Heavens Tear
    DarthJinks - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    OMG, two interesting threads with a bit of culture b:shocked
    edited August 2011
    Here is a link for everyone to view. This is a listing of 3rd World Countries in various catagories. Since everyone is about facts, here are a few more correct ones. http://www.nationsonline.org/oneworld/third_world.htm

Sad Onion needs a fan g.i.r.l. fighting his argument for him. Late on the draw as well.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sundaymonday
    sundaymonday Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited August 2011

etc. etc.

OMG! the Goatians invented "tie", let's all bow down and worship them! Is there a national holiday in Gotia to commemorate the cavemen for inventing the wheel? Plus, your ancestors probably just wrapped a towel around their neck to soak up the sweat when they had those exciting moments with the goats. Did the Goatians try to patent shouting to replace the telephone too? Goat boy, you are like a little frog sitting at the bottom of a well. All you see is that little patch of sky above you and the little circle of wet, stinky around you, which you call Zacrap.
  • Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Pie! theres the proof im not a 3rd worlder! my coutry is not listed there !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
    edited August 2011

Lol, lies. <3

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2011
    First reason I care not of your opinion, I have seen you in at least 3 or more post in this thread spelling prove as "proove".

Secondly, basing your knowledge of the US education system or the lack there of on a dumb jock who went to college not because he is smart but because he can throw a ball into a hole.

Invented a decorative noose and "HAM" didn't know croats invented the cooking of pigs, but ok.

As far as Tesla, didn't he himself migrate to America and become an American citizen? Says a lot about the fellow.

Migrate ??? No, he moved there to work since he got a good offer to earn more like lots of ppl did, and had dual citinzeship.
    Maybe you are Apache indian and your ancestors did not migrate from somewhere to come and live in USA.
    But i doubt it Billy Bob, based on the way you treat others, i doubt it.

He was straight A student and he is a doctor now, so to call him a "jock" lol...whatever, you are well known to bash on ppl you never met so its forgiven to you Billy Bob.

Make fun of my spelling, i'm used to it from you and ones like you, so keep up...and ask yourself how many languages do you speak ?

You are just a poor unhappy troll and nothing else.

Enjoy your day Bill Bob and see you tonight at TW b:bye
    Lol, lies. <3

Help me out with this Billy Bob...

Is that you playing your Banjo http://youtu.be/1tqxzWdKKu8 you are good man RESPECT

SgtHillbilly's first duel i guess...enjoy it guys !!!
    edited August 2011
    Migrate ??? No, he moved there to work since he got a good offer to earn more like lots of ppl did, and had dual citinzeship.
    Maybe you are Apache indian and your ancestors did not migrate from somewhere to come and live in USA.
    But i doubt it Billy Bob, based on the way you treat others, i doubt it.

He was straight A student and he is a doctor now, so to call him a "jock" lol...whatever, you are well known to bash on ppl you never met so its forgiven to you Billy Bob.

Make fun of my spelling, i'm used to it from you and ones like you, so keep up...and ask yourself how many languages do you speak ?

You are just a poor unhappy troll and nothing else.

Enjoy your day Bill Bob and see you tonight at TW b:bye

Apparently you are just too god damned stupid to even bother looking up the word "migrate" before even commenting on the statement. I guess the joke is on me to assume you would have even a grain of sense to know what the word meant.

P.S. Also, if you are going to watch Dueling Banjo's, at least link the version I have on my youtube channel, would make the insult more relevant.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AHDj8IGr7g

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2011
    Apparently you are just too god damned stupid to even bother looking up the word "migrate" before even commenting on the statement. I guess the joke is on me to assume you would have even a grain of sense to know what the word meant.

Who said that im kidding with you ???

This how i see you as a person SgtHillbilly, its not a joke lol.

I know the difference between Migrate & Emigrate, i just explained to your cute little brain why he moved nothing else, with a help of my bad spelling ofc.

Im off to work now, see ya at TW i hope b:bye
    edited August 2011
    Who said that im kidding with you ???

This how i see you as a person SgtHillbilly, its not a joke lol.

I know the difference between Migrate & Emigrate, i just explained to your cute little brain why he moved nothing else.

You didn't "explain" you "corrected" by saying "migrate??? NO! He moved" which would point out that you didn't know what the word even meant.

Try again.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2011
    You didn't "explain" you "corrected" by saying "migrate??? NO! He moved" which would point out that you didn't know what the word even meant.

Try again.

Like you said by yourself, i suck in english...but i speak it enough to let you know what you deserve.

And if thats the case, then your Tesla comment was invalid and not needed at all.

Im off to work, see ya Billy Bob b:bye

P.S.

You are suppose to spell "god" with capital G...my english teacher wannabe
    edited August 2011
    Like you said by yourself, i suck in english...but i speak it enough to let you know what you deserve.

And if thats the case, then your Tesla comment was invalid and not needed at all.

Im off to work, see ya Billy Bob b:bye

P.S.

You are suppose to spell "god" with capital G...my english teacher wannabe

I only capitalize the names of real life places and people, not fictitious people. It's personal preference.

Also "english" is spelled with a capital E, lol.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    ^ Tesla was good at what he did but if you really think electricity wouldn't have got where it was today if it wasn't for him, you obviously ignore the contributions of the rest of those involved, and there were many. Also, a very important fact was that Tesla got the funds and the means to do his research while in the U.S., not in Croatia. So this cannot even remotely be considered a Croatian accomplishment other than by which Tesla happened to be born on that piece of land. If Croatia were so awesome he would have done all of this in Croatia. Instead, he went to the U.S. to do it. So Tesla is actually an American accomplishment. Sucks for Croatia.

You should find someone else to fap to, Vanilla Onion, Tesla's accomplishments are not related at all to Croatia.
  • sundaymonday
    sundaymonday Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited August 2011

Sounds like Goat boy is very much butthurt and wants to take it out on someone in TW b:laugh

Goat boy, your last few posts are just sloppy and plain stupid. Maybe you were too excited about rushing to "work". Did you remember to wear one of those Goatia tie that you are so proud of? Too bad the well is too deep for you to jump out, and the wall is too slippery for you to climb out. Enjoy Zacrap of Goatia, it needs YOU.
  • Bloyse - Heavens Tear
    Bloyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I'd like to take this time to say, Brits had the biggest empire b:cute

You may resume your history lesson now b:victory

P.S. Sarge, "capitol" is spelled "capital", but you may have just used an 'o' to make your point, so you will be passed b:cute
    ALSO KNOWN AS Bloysius Fliiiickingsly, Esquire

~Almost original Tao member & Former Tao Director ~
    ~ Former Enrage Executor ~

Bloyse - 101 Wizard - Wizard of Fliiick

>Official Mr. Grammar of HT< according to DarkFury
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    prosciutto is italian,sry val you were wrong on that. Neckties,so you guy invented one of the most uncomfortable articles of clothing ever devised.Good job. My comment wasn't at how long croats have been around it was directed at how long its been a country,about 20 years. It doesn't matter if its been around 300 years as a people because there wasn't always accurate ways to keep track of violence,accomplishments or anything else of substantial worth. Even the US doesn't try to pull sht out of our ***** from 200 years ago saying 'see what we are'. What was stated was that you cannot compare the two COUNTRIES because of age difference and population differences. You could compare croatia with say slovania but cant compare croatia and the US due to age differences being too wide.And what makes you think that the US makes up their historical figures? Wyatt Earp and billy the kid were very much real. I don't remember who else you said but theres so much bull sht in your post that its just spewing all sorts of nastiness.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
    edited August 2011
    I'd like to take this time to say, Brits had the biggest empire b:cute

You may resume your history lesson now b:victory

P.S. Sarge, "capitol" is spelled "capital", but you may have just used an 'o' to make your point, so you will be passed b:cute

Nope, was a genuine typo. All the arguments over nations and history made me get my capit(a/o)ls mixed up.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ouka - Heavens Tear
    Ouka - Heavens Tear Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited August 2011

Go back to your goats and turnips :3 those starving children won't feed themselves
    ouka - 101 HA veno - " Squeek, I'm A Fox!"

ouka__ - 103 vit barb- "Nom Nom I'm A Panda!"

People need to learn how to control their stupid
This discussion has been closed.