TW Schedule 5/8 - 7/8

Comments

• SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    LMFAO, we had that like 200 years ago, but its nice to hear that you can take a shower finaly.
    And you are showing huge ignorance by calling european country to be "3rd world"...you know what, post a clip about your hometown and compare it with mine (you have mine posted here).

You have an inferiority complex and lack of quality education and you proove that with every post you troll here from day one, "racist" is a light word for you, thats why Sgt.Hillbilly, thats why im calling you like that couse you are perfect example of one.

For me you are just one tiny, ignorant, bothered with complex Hillbilly...now shuuuu and OBEY THE JUNK FOOD
    b:pleased

Lack of quality education? That "prooves" how little time you invest learning about your adversary before spouting off the same two insults like a broken record.

"Racist"? Maybe that's a word you need to look up, I insulted your nationality and the 3rd world country you call home, not your race.

You're going to have to jump a lot higher to knock me off my pedestal, it's pretty damned tall.

" Wrong, sir! Wrong! Under section 37B of the contract signed by him, it states quite clearly that all offers shall become null and void if - and you can read it for yourself in this photostatic copy - "I, the undersigned, shall forfeit all rights, privileges, and licenses herein and herein contained," et cetera, et cetera... "Fax mentis, incendium gloria cultum," et cetera, et cetera... Memo bis punitor delicatum! It's all there! Black and white, clear as crystal! You STOLE Fizzy-Lifting Drinks! You BUMPED into the ceiling, which now has to be washed and sterilized, so you get... NOTHING!!!
    You lose!

GOOD DAY, SIR!

I said "GOOD DAY"!!
    "
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2011
    Havent you heard...the US is now a 3rd world country...:(

LF ride to London to get in on the free loots....oh and they will even beat you with a stick...its like X-mas and my birthday all wrapped into 1!!!b:dirty

If you kill a rioter I assume he will drop loot, but how much EXP do you get?

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    If you kill a rioter I assume he will drop loot, but how much EXP do you get?

no one is quite sure of that just yet, as it stands right now Rioters (bricks) vs Cops (sticks)...cops are not winning, however i do have a bunch of hyper stones...I bet they give more exp than goons b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • Hellraisor - Heavens Tear
    Hellraisor - Heavens Tear Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Don't use hypers on them, london is a money instance, not an exp instance...
    edited August 2011
    Don't use hypers on them, london is a money instance, not an exp instance...

Nirvana = London

FF = ??

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hellraisor - Heavens Tear
    Hellraisor - Heavens Tear Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    US I guess, lots of useless mobs there and doesn't bring alot of money
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    b:chuckle
  • sundaymonday
    sundaymonday Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    LMFAO, we had that like 200 years ago, but its nice to hear that you can take a shower finaly.
    And you are showing huge ignorance by calling european country to be "3rd world"...you know what, post a clip about your hometown and compare it with mine (you have mine posted here).

You have an inferiority complex and lack of quality education and you proove that with every post you troll here from day one, "racist" is a light word for you, thats why Sgt.Hillbilly, thats why im calling you like that couse you are perfect example of one.

For me you are just one tiny, ignorant, bothered with complex Hillbilly...now shuuuu and OBEY THE JUNK FOOD

Goat boy seems to be under the illusion that he lives in the paradise part of "Europe". Isn't everybody in Goatia a Hillbilly? Maybe you should ask your parents, they will set you straight. I am not sure how many would want to visit Zacrap, IMHO, unless you want to take a shower with goat boy and his goats. b:surrender
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited August 2011

To be fair most countries in the Balkans see Crotians as pretty much on par with Albanians, which is pretty bad if you ask me, as the Balkans are mostly Europe's toilet to begin with. So Vanilla Onion has a choice of whether he wants to be a brand of Lays potato chips (a fond PWI nickname) or a version of Toilet Duck (sorry Duckingtiger) or Toilet Puck, derived from his convenient location.
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Croatia is not exactly one of the most developed countries in europe, but the people are nice and it's damn cheap for us north western euro's to go to for a vacation.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    http://www.washingtonwilkes.org/history

Thats my home town, southern yes but we have class where I came from. The US could be like ff,on steroids. The mid west would be the easy pulls but then you hit LA and New York and other similar areas and you hit these intense gangs that would tear any normal player up. Then you hit the boss areas, the south. I know some will disagree with me on this but nothing, AND I MEAN NOTHING can beat southern justice.There is nothing meaner then a group of southern bred communities coming together to take out a common foe.

Also Toilet Duck made me laugh.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Ouka - Heavens Tear
    Ouka - Heavens Tear Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    So which is more developed Croatia or Serbia?
    ouka - 101 HA veno - " Squeek, I'm A Fox!"

ouka__ - 103 vit barb- "Nom Nom I'm A Panda!"

People need to learn how to control their stupid
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Some of the nicest places for natural beauty in Europe are around the South-Eastern part of the continent, such as Croatia, Bulgaria, Greece etc. Just sayin ;)

Many Western Euro's holiday there. I went to Bulgaria last year for a week, and a triple Vodka and Coke in a half pint glass cost around 85p. A pint of beer cost around 30p. Very cheap, very nice areas, lovely people, lotsa fun b:chuckle

And on topic, are you kids and trolls still going at it? o.o
    edited August 2011
    Albania. b:laugh
    edited August 2011

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ouka - Heavens Tear
    Ouka - Heavens Tear Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Albania. b:laugh

They don't even count...
    ouka - 101 HA veno - " Squeek, I'm A Fox!"

ouka__ - 103 vit barb- "Nom Nom I'm A Panda!"

People need to learn how to control their stupid
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited August 2011

why must everyone be from Texas b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • GR_TWO - Heavens Tear
    GR_TWO - Heavens Tear Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited August 2011

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creation_of_Yugoslavia
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Exegesis - Heavens Tear
    Exegesis - Heavens Tear Posts: 721 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I thought Val was from Italy..? Even sooo..

FF = greenland.. its must be... cold and boring b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] OH really? What a surprise.
  • Vallenion - Heavens Tear
    Vallenion - Heavens Tear Posts: 868 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Lack of quality education? That "prooves" how little time you invest learning about your adversary before spouting off the same two insults like a broken record.

"Racist"? Maybe that's a word you need to look up, I insulted your nationality and the 3rd world country you call home, not your race.

You're going to have to jump a lot higher to knock me off my pedestal, it's pretty damned tall.

" Wrong, sir! Wrong! Under section 37B of the contract signed by him, it states quite clearly that all offers shall become null and void if - and you can read it for yourself in this photostatic copy - "I, the undersigned, shall forfeit all rights, privileges, and licenses herein and herein contained," et cetera, et cetera... "Fax mentis, incendium gloria cultum," et cetera, et cetera... Memo bis punitor delicatum! It's all there! Black and white, clear as crystal! You STOLE Fizzy-Lifting Drinks! You BUMPED into the ceiling, which now has to be washed and sterilized, so you get... NOTHING!!!
    You lose!

GOOD DAY, SIR!

I said "GOOD DAY"!!
    "
    [/Q

Lets not forget last week whe you were insulting me on race base shall we ?
    Or you were "racist" for just one week, that kinda prooves my point not to call you like that.
    So SgtHillbilly it is.

And this small town (i guess its a town lol) in Texas that you posted, cant be compared with Zagreb anyhow, and if we gonna talk about "3rd world" check the national debt of USA and compare it with Croatian one.
    Criminal rate in Croatia is 10000 times lower than in USA, we have no street gangs here, our votes on elections actually mean something (Florida for example), everyone has a FREE HEALTH INSURANCE HERE, we dont need food stamps here (45%of USA ppl needs them), prices of everything here are cheaper than in USA, we have population of 5mil prople and we have 6.7mil cars (89% of them are brand new), we have brand new roads & tunnels that are best in the Europe etc. etc.

I traveled allmost whole Europe, i've been in Australia (my wife is from there and guess what she wanted to move to Zagreb from Sidney...weird huh lol), Canada and USA and there is no place in the world that i would go to live instead of Croatia.

GOOD DAY SgtHillbilly

I SAID GOOD DAY

And i said no insult, i pointed out who you really are as "human" SgtHillbilly
    To be fair most countries in the Balkans see Crotians as pretty much on par with Albanians, which is pretty bad if you ask me, as the Balkans are mostly Europe's toilet to begin with. So Vanilla Onion has a choice of whether he wants to be a brand of Lays potato chips (a fond PWI nickname) or a version of Toilet Duck (sorry Duckingtiger) or Toilet Puck, derived from his convenient location.

Now i see "Janez" that you are slovenian...and comparation with Albania lol, its a very brave statement if you know that your country population is made by Albanians and Bosnians mostly, how many slovenians (real ones) do you have in there 400k ???
    And most important part >>Slovenia was part of Yugoslavia too, Slovenia is smallest country after Kosovo and Montenegro in the Blakans<<

And Croatia has between 30 & 40 milof turists every year, and that is better than a Spain and Portugal together.

Goat boy seems to be under the illusion that he lives in the paradise part of "Europe". Isn't everybody in Goatia a Hillbilly? Maybe you should ask your parents, they will set you straight. I am not sure how many would want to visit Zacrap, IMHO, unless you want to take a shower with goat boy and his goats. b:surrender[/QUOT

Why are you so opsessed with goats, lol i actually never saw a goat in person.
    So im guessing that you are Serbian, and that is too bad to hear couse i really have lots of friends from Serbia here in PWI, guess you are one of thoose radical morons that are still alive.
    I dont know about you, but im not living with my parents for last 10 years.
    Post your hometown (village) what is it Vrsac maybe ?
    Whats your income ??? 2OO euros maybe ???

You are one funny troll.

I thought Val was from Italy..? Even sooo..

FF = greenland.. its must be... cold and boring b:cute

Lol Exe, i fulled you with my Italian...
    I do speak it like its my native, but im not from Italy.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Wow, four nonsense posts in a row. Oh they're from the same person, no wonder.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
    edited August 2011

Aha and it makes sense when your army of trolls insults on race and national ways on a game forum...right ???

I would insult you now...but no point in doing that to a worm like you are.

Cheers Grapefruit OBEY THE JUNK FOOD
  • Aeyisha - Lost City
    Aeyisha - Lost City Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited August 2011

Your siggy. Maybe change it to the lower half of the picture?b:sin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |=>theempire.ucoz.com<=|
    Where wizards pull catas and barbs are nearly extinct...
  • Nail_Murafat - Heavens Tear
    Nail_Murafat - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2011

You lose!

GOOD DAY, SIR!

I said "GOOD DAY"!!
    "
    [/Q

Lets not forget last week whe you were insulting me on race base shall we ?
    Or you were "racist" for just one week, that kinda prooves my point not to call you like that.
    So SgtHillbilly it is.

And this small town (i guess its a town lol) in Texas that you posted, cant be compared with Zagreb anyhow, and if we gonna talk about "3rd world" check the national debt of USA and compare it with Croatian one.
    Criminal rate in Croatia is 10000 times lower than in USA, we have no street gangs here, our votes on elections actually mean something (Florida for example), everyone has a FREE HEALTH INSURANCE HERE, we dont need food stamps here (45%of USA ppl needs them), prices of everything here are cheaper than in USA, we have population of 5mil prople and we have 6.7mil cars (89% of them are brand new), we have brand new roads & tunnels that are best in the Europe etc. etc.

I traveled allmost whole Europe, i've been in Australia (my wife is from there and guess what she wanted to move to Zagreb from Sidney...weird huh lol), Canada and USA and there is no place in the world that i would go to live instead of Croatia.

GOOD DAY SgtHillbilly

I SAID GOOD DAY

Let the ignorant remain ignorant.
    Croatia is a beautiful country and be proud of it, I fancy Dubrovnik and Zagreb best.

Greetings from UK

http://youtu.be/KbTS7320n64 enjoy it Val
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Your siggy. Maybe change it to the lower half of the picture?b:sin

i agree!

Vallenion.. not sure how much you've made up. 45% in US use food stamps? 30 to 40 million tourists? Free health insurance? Nothing is totally free.. ijs.

Anyways, croatia isn't even part of the european union yet even though they wish to be. And go fix the corruption in your country.
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/crossing_continents/7999847.stm
    http://dalje.com/en-croatia/croatia-again-fails-corruption-exam/212803
    http://online.wsj.com/article/SB124267799642331663.html
    So much for your so low crimerate.

I live in the netherlands, you're welcome to bash my country.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
    edited August 2011
    Now i see "Janez" that you are slovenian...and comparation with Albania lol, its a very brave statement if you know that your country population is made by Albanians and Bosnians mostly, how many slovenians (real ones) do you have in there 400k ???
    And most important part >>Slovenia was part of Yugoslavia too, Slovenia is smallest country after Kosovo and Montenegro in the Blakans<<

And Croatia has between 30 & 40 milof turists every year, and that is better than a Spain and Portugal together.
    I don't call Albanians returning home "tourists" b:cute -- so if Croatia's tourism is so great why does this happen:

http://www.balkans.com/open-news.php?uniquenumber=111383
    Croatia is second only to Spain when it comes to the unemployment amongst the young, research shows.

With 42 per cent of people under 25 not having jobs, Croatia is worse than Greece and better only than Spain where the rate is 44 per cent.

The reason behind high unemployment numbers among the young is a lack of policies that would harmonise the educational system and labour market needs, daily Jutarnji List writes.

42% unemployment wow. To be worse than the Greeks on lazy and uselessness is something else entirely. Sorry to Spain as well, but beating them really is no accomplishment as you can see.

As for where I am, wrong continent.. xD
  • xialanglang
    xialanglang Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    [QUOTE=SgtSIaughter - Heavens

GOOD DAY SgtHillbilly

I SAID GOOD DAY

Not trying to defend US but i think its wrong to compare US w/ Croatia. You talk about criminal rate is 1000 times lower? How many people are there? You need to have lot of people to actually have street gangs and what not. I know more then 10% has free health insurance in US and the no. of that 10% is probably more than your country's population. I think the amount of car people change in a year is more than amoung of car your country makes (if it does) or your people ride...ijs

http://www.nytimes.com/1997/06/11/world/us-supports-development-loan-for-croatia.html

w/o US i dont know if crotia can still make those nice road, tunnel, free heath insurance you talk about ...enough said
    edited August 2011
    i agree!

Vallenion.. not sure how much you've made up. 45% in US use food stamps? 30 to 40 million tourists? Free health insurance? Nothing is totally free.. ijs.

Anyways, croatia isn't even part of the european union yet even though they wish to be. And go fix the corruption in your country.
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/crossing_continents/7999847.stm
    http://dalje.com/en-croatia/croatia-again-fails-corruption-exam/212803
    http://online.wsj.com/article/SB124267799642331663.html
    So much for your so low crimerate.

I live in the netherlands, you're welcome to bash my country.

I'm bashing noone, i was in Amsterdam and i love Holland.
    All this stands, but dont forget that we started from zero, and that we had bloody war behind us, so our economy is growing big time and we will be members of EU in year or two.
    I personaly dont want us there couse i preffer what Switzerland did, but ok...

I do NOT hate any nation or country on this world, im just fighting against ppl that find themself invited to bash on my nation, since GM will not protect me here...i'll do it by myself.

Only 11 mil ppl visited Dubrovnik this year and season is still on...and we have 1.2k islands and lots of outher places on land to visit...trust me im in turistic branche...we have that many.

And i find it stupid that i even have to write this and defend my country from ignorants here, but i guess when you deal with Enrage troll's & Co. i have no other choice.

Not trying to defend US but i think its wrong to compare US w/ Croatia. You talk about criminal rate is 1000 times lower? How many people are there? You need to have lot of people to actually have street gangs and what not. I know more then 10% has free health insurance in US and the no. of that 10% is probably more than your country's population. I think the amount of car people change in a year is more than amoung of car your country makes (if it does) or your people ride...ijs

http://www.nytimes.com/1997/06/11/world/us-supports-development-loan-for-croatia.html

w/o US i dont know if crotia can still make those nice road, tunnel, free heath insurance you talk about ...enough said

Key factor is, our police will not allow bunch of drifters to stand on corner, do drug dealing, drive by's robe, ppl etc...your's does.
    I was there and saw it with my own eyes, and we took a credit for roads and tunnels and when we pay them off they are our property...like any other country does.

I know we are small, but we have longer history, better life standard (than most of americans for example), all things that i putted in my previus post, and its unfair for you to present us like we live in caves...couse you are so so wrong...people actually live good even if they are not americans, we are humans just like any of you are and we love our country just like you guys do.
    Is there a call to insult my nation for no reason for past 2 weeks here ??? I dont think so, cousei never ever said anything bad about any other nation here.
    I don't call Albanians returning home "tourists" b:cute -- so if Croatia's tourism is so great why does this happen:

http://www.balkans.com/open-news.php?uniquenumber=111383

42% unemployment wow. To be worse than the Greeks on lazy and uselessness is something else entirely. Sorry to Spain as well, but beating them really is no accomplishment as you can see.

As for where I am, wrong continent.. xD

Refresh you info about that one...and im earning 4k euros per month...how much do you earn.
    I can proove it if you want.

And btw, Croatia did not took a loan from USA for roads, German company founded it and we pay for it every month.
  • sundaymonday
    sundaymonday Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Goat boy seems to be under the illusion that he lives in the paradise part of "Europe". Isn't everybody in Goatia a Hillbilly? Maybe you should ask your parents, they will set you straight. I am not sure how many would want to visit Zacrap, IMHO, unless you want to take a shower with goat boy and his goats. b:surrender[/QUOT

Why are you so opsessed with goats, lol i actually never saw a goat in person.
    So im guessing that you are Serbian, and that is too bad to hear couse i really have lots of friends from Serbia here in PWI, guess you are one of thoose radical morons that are still alive.
    I dont know about you, but im not living with my parents for last 10 years.
    Post your hometown (village) what is it Vrsac maybe ?
    Whats your income ??? 2OO euros maybe ???

You are one funny troll.

Your deductive reasoning is astonishing, goat boy. I am a Serbian now? b:laugh Well, no! I live in Australia. But your little insult might get Monoplatypus to go nuts on your dumb *** though.

I don't believe I mentioned anywhere that you live with your parents. All I asked was for you to ask your parents whether every one in Goatia is a Hillbilly, which we all know is the truth.

Oh, so we want to compare income now? LMAO! They pay me in Twinkies and packs of smoke, and I am happy to donate them to every Hillbilly in Goatia, which as we know, is every one.
    edited August 2011

Let the ignorant remain ignorant.
    Croatia is a beautiful country and be proud of it, I fancy Dubrovnik and Zagreb best.

Greetings from UK

http://youtu.be/KbTS7320n64 enjoy it Val

Thx, i saw that move and its funny.
    This is not a place to bring any nation bull anyway, but when troll's have no other way to go on you, they will take this road of no respect and no tollerance.

They will post old stats from 1997, and bash bash bash...
    Bottom line is that i know how good i live, and they know how they live, im very happy in where i am...are they ???

Some bann's would help here to protect ppl in this >>INTERNATIONAL<< game, i hope that GM's followed all this INSULTS i got on my account based on my nationality andthat they will atleast warn ignorants to stop if they cant prevent caveman way of thinking !!!

Your deductive reasoning is astonishing, goat boy. I am a Serbian now? b:laugh Well, no! I live in Australia. But your little insult might get Monoplatypus to go nuts on your dumb *** though.

I don't believe I mentioned anywhere that you live with your parents. All I asked was for you to ask your parents whether every one in Goatia is a Hillbilly, which we all know is the truth.

Oh, so we want to compare income now? LMAO! They pay me in Twinkies and packs of smoke, and I am happy to donate them to every Hillbilly in Goatia, which as we know, is every one.

I was not insultive toward Serbia, like i said i have many friends from Serbia here...
    And now word flipping starts...its a well known Enrage recipe for everything.
    Go on, do it...i made my point !!!
This discussion has been closed.