Options

Comments

• Kiehl - Raging Tide
    Kiehl - Raging Tide Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Show more! b:shutup
    M A D N E S S IS A P L A C E M A D N E S S IS A P L A C E M A D N E S S
    [SIGPIC]http://i812.photobucket.com/albums/zz47/teaserx3/iconsGifs/anigif4-1.gif[/SIGPIC]
    I wonder what their faces will look like... As they lose all hope.
    I can't wait. Call for me when that happens,
    I'll come to watch, with some of the best black tea and dried plums.
  • Jatoni - Sanctuary
    Jatoni - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Ashieni, under the moonlight
    2011-06-2305-44-02.jpg

This is Kisario, Ashieni's Older Sister, Also Under the Moonlight
    2011-05-3018-42-23.jpg

New Hair, Hot Day.
    2011-07-2407-54-42.jpg

Sunrise. Kisario
    2011-05-3115-57-45.jpg
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I like Ashieni's face structure but shes a bit too curvy to me personally. I don't like her eye color either, though it does work well for the kitty cut as it gives her feline kind of look. or maybe i'm just weird b:laughb:surrender 4/5
    Mostly the same comments about Kisario her older sister but I like her fierce expression and eye color. 4.5/5

My new alt Psylana. And if anyone ever visits that random word thread, no not that Psylana. Inspired by, not her. b:chuckle I'm leaving that one mostly to the imagination. b:laugh
    2011-07-2507-20-05.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Jatoni - Sanctuary
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I like Ashieni's face structure but shes a bit too curvy to me personally. I don't like her eye color either, though it does work well for the kitty cut as it gives her feline kind of look. or maybe i'm just weird b:laughb:surrender 4/5
    Mostly the same comments about Kisario her older sister but I like her fierce expression and eye color. 4.5/5

My new alt Psylana. And if anyone ever visits that random word thread, no not that Psylana. Inspired by, not her. b:chuckle I'm leaving that one mostly to the imagination. b:laugh
    2011-07-2507-20-05.jpg

Too curvy? That's um new.. and you're right, it was the only suitable eye color that worked for Ashieni. But um thanks.
  • Silest - Sanctuary
    Silest - Sanctuary Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Hottest character in all of Sanctuary is Kallendra >>.
  • Jatoni - Sanctuary
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Hottest character in all of Sanctuary is Kallendra >>.

Not true. There's more girls in sanc to go around that haven't shown their faces here.
  • Zaeh - Dreamweaver
    Zaeh - Dreamweaver Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    @Venus; 4/5 for your psy. Looks a lot like my Zaeh when I first made her except mine was orange. I'm not a fan of the hair however and it seems as though her head is too small.

Now here is my Zaeh b:cute And before you go all "afjhaklkfyauftaufgoagfuagfuoagadssfb:angry," yes, she is inspired by Cocobelle's Mistbelle. I loved her char so much I was just inspired by it. Of course, I have my differences from her's but nonetheless, feel free to not rate her if you like.

zaehnana.jpg

And since I am way too lazy to log into Grav and post on her, here's my lovely Grav (: Instead of her purple eyes+makeup, I made it blue. I do miss the purple and might return to it. Thickened up her eyebrows as well.

graviaia.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [Graviora - 101;cleric].__.[Zaeh - 8X;psychic].__.[Diabelle - 100;sin]
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Zaeh - I feel like her hair color needs to be brighter or more colorful or something. Current color kinda reminds me of a trash bag, no offense. :X I like the rest of her though.

Anyway, it's been awhile...

32156570.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    Dorset - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    @Eoria YOUR SIG SCARES ME i was terrified of that Rabbit in Watership down
    Anyways 3.5/5 i like your char the hair suites her her head however seems a lil squashed and wide still nice to see something differant

@Grav a similar problem as Eorias for me abotu yrou char the head looks extremly odd to me still nice colouring so a 3/5 from me for yrou TB. As for grav from me a 2.5 i know she has had a lot of effort put into her but personally i preffer my chars a li more feminin and althoguh she is striking i think she may have been tweeked so many times that she looks a lil swollen in certain places on her face

@Venus a 3.5/5 from me i liek her her head is a lil small though. also teh ridge between her eyes bothers me

@ Jatoni first char 5/5 i love her stern look but she is also cute and the newer hair suits her perfectly and 4/5 for teh second only because there is something slightly off about her chin.

OK well heres a coupel of pics of my new sin. i know they the ones from my screenshot thread and i apoligise but for some reason my otehrs wont upload to photobucket just now..

moon.jpg

Shamrons Latest and hopefully FINAL makeover

closedeyeskatana.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <sig by me

yup guys imma back!

I LOVE making sigs. go to Fanatics section "Dorset's Thread of Interesting Things". u request ill create!
    b:shyI LOVE MY HUBBY my best friend HeartandSoulb:heart
  • XBunneh - Raging Tide
    XBunneh - Raging Tide Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Dorset
    Your sin looks awesome, 9.5/10 Colors, fash and hair goes very well together. There is just something about her facial structure bothering me a bit (maybe it is her nose being to big?) I love the 2nd screenie <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ xBunneh @ Raging Tide ~ sig made by me
  • Hanami - Raging Tide
    Hanami - Raging Tide Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Dorset
    Your sin looks awesome, 9.5/10 Colors, fash and hair goes very well together. There is just something about her facial structure bothering me a bit (maybe it is her nose being to big?) I love the 2nd screenie <3

Off topic xD: I love your sig Bunneh :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Take a peep at my Screenshots Archive under Screenshots & Videos on the PWI Forum! :)
  • \__PuPPeT__/ - Heavens Tear
    \__PuPPeT__/ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    hi this is my Seeker

think with the kitty outfit looks bit like some manga character

Knipsel.png

Knipsel0.png
  • Momaganon - Momaganon
    Momaganon - Momaganon Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    0.2/5
  • Kyna - Lost City
    Kyna - Lost City Posts: 1,597 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    O.o Puppet, I'm really not a fan of the baby doll look... it creeps me out. It's sorta cute I guess since I know that's what you were going for but the way her jaw curves inward from her chin like that bothers the heck out of me. I has to go with a 2/5.

'Tis my seeker, Kaida. I tried to make her look a little less like the others x_x Tried lol. I'm not sure how well I did but that's what this thread is for eh? (click to see bigger)

kaidafaceangles-1.png
    KaidaPose-1.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the sig :D
    rikaflare.deviantart.com
    Fanfiction found on the forums or at rikasstorycorner.deviantart.com
    LOST CITY! -> home to the original badasses of PWI b:cool
    ... and a few losers....
  • Hanami - Raging Tide
    Hanami - Raging Tide Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    @Puppet, Extreme close-ups are scary b:surrender.
    Sorry, I'm not a fan of the doll (or kawaii anime-ish females with huge eyes) look either so I won't give it a rating... :(

@Kyna, 3.9/5

I think she's nice and I LOVE the light-bluish color (a fan of light blue and aquamarine x)) that you're trying to do here. As well as the location of where you took the screenshot in; it really compliments your character. However, I'm not very fond of her fleshy lips--they don't match very well with her narrow-ish eyes. And her head is a bit roundish for her body (could be the jawline too).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Take a peep at my Screenshots Archive under Screenshots & Videos on the PWI Forum! :)
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    2011-08-0222-47-51.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • XBunneh - Raging Tide
    XBunneh - Raging Tide Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Off topic xD: I love your sig Bunneh :3

Thanks Hanami <3

Escorian
    I cant see anything 'wrong' with your char, except for the fash (that im not really a fan of), and maybe his eyes are a little too close together. 8/10 ~ i love his kitty hair.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ xBunneh @ Raging Tide ~ sig made by me
  • XOphidia - Raging Tide
    XOphidia - Raging Tide Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    this Phyrilla and I started at a new server Raging tide and here's my new character a sin :) what do you guys think?
    501amx.jpg
  • dimthought
    dimthought Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    XOphidia: 8/10 i love that hair on tbs only thing i can think of is the eyebrows a little high kinda givea shocked look...But still pretty and Welcome to RT
    Escorian: 6/10 not to good a rating guys but i do like the colors of him
    Kyna: 9/10 such pretty colors and love the lips the thickness of them. only reason not 10 is im just not a fan of that hair. but works lovely on her
    \__PuPPeT__/: 8/10 im a big fan of anime/doll chars and she is very cute. the eye angle bugs me a bit though. Her lips are really nice though
    so far Cocobelles (i think its hers) has done the sad eyes the best IMO
    Dorset: 9/10 slickest looking sin ive seen in awhile. Really like the tb tats you picked. only 1 point off cause of skin color (not a fan of pink) if that is the color

figured id post DimLeeLit got her some new hair
    20110411110642.pngalways likesd this hair

20110411110715.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    Fonyan - Heavens Tear Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    dimthought wrote: »
    figured id post DimLeeLit got her some new hair
    20110411110642.pngalways likesd this hair

20110411110715.png

3/5

The nose is too wide IMO. I like how the eyes match the tie.b:chuckle
    Not really a fan of the lip/body color either, but maybe it's just the lighting (looks like the screenshot was taken at night time). Idk why, but the top of her head looks squished to me. Overall, I really like her, but the nose just ruins it. But then again, it's your character and if you like it that way, then keep it. ^^ It makes her unique.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1504791

Currently playing: real life ver. 2.0
  • Amourie - Heavens Tear
    Amourie - Heavens Tear Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    dimthought - 5/5 I can't stop staring at her. I love her eyes and her nose, and the mouth fits so weirdly well. Also both of those hairs I really dislike on most chars, but they look really good on her.

XOphidia - 3/5 her eyebrows are too skinny :< other than that she looks pretty good. Kinda standard though

Escorian - Can't rate him because I can't see his face with all the hair in the way

Kyna - 4.5/5 She's unique but just missing that extra edge

\__PuPPeT__/ - 1/5 there are good ways and bad ways to make a doll face. She's too choppy and her forehead is huge

Dorset - 3458495787/5 omg I love her. That hair fits so perfectly as does the fash

Eoria - 0/5 I loathe big-headed characters, it ruins the entire appearance for me.

Zaeh - 5/5 she's adorable, love her lips. I also like how you made it so her hair covers her eye

Grav - 3/5 she looks too manly for me :<

VenusArmani - 2/5 I like curvy chars, but curvy =/= big-boobed. I don't like the hair either. The tattoos though are my favorite out of all the tideborn tats

2011-07-1820-34-43.png

My wiz and my fiance's wiz. Obviously twins with diff skin/eye/hair colors. Mine is the lighter one. I'm going to change the lips.. thought it would look good uneven like that but I think I dislike it xd
  • Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    Fonyan - Heavens Tear Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    @Amourie 5/5
    I really love both wizzies. ^^ Especially love the color themes for each one.

Picspam

So, I've noticed most people seem to dislike doll-like characters. I, myself, am not a fan of those, but I "tried" to make one of my own. Yeah, "tried" is the right word here.
    Please, be gentle.
    The .ini file is the same for both, my psychic and my sin.

8c27c21be1fd.png
    799cab118329.png6cfc8521a24c.pngbe43aed1d68d.png2374a989699c.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1504791

Currently playing: real life ver. 2.0
  • DevotedBard - Lost City
    DevotedBard - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    @dimtought: I really like your char O.O I don't think she's "hot", but she is unique and have a little something that captivate me. 4/5

@amourie: I dont see the wiz on the right, so I dont know. But the the light wiz is gorgeous, i'm not too sure about the lips tough, but it's a small detail. also love the hair. 4.5/5

@Fonyan: She's cute, but i dont know why I find her a bit scary b:embarrass . I'm not a big fan of "doll" character, but like I said, she's kinda cute, so its a 3/5 for me. I just find her a bit too "squishy".

Okay so my char, well... I wanted to make a male version of all those "cute girl" char...it turn out he looks kinda ***, but anyway, stil find him cool lol. Don't be too hard, i'm new b:surrender haha.

j0fy9c.jpg
  • SellynZaali - Harshlands
    SellynZaali - Harshlands Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    DevotedBard: Mmmh, yes, I think he's cute, he has an "angelic side" that I like. I love the colours: hair, skin, eyes and third eyes. Only negative point: maybe the size of his shoulders, but this is my opinion. 4.5/5
  • XOphidia - Raging Tide
    XOphidia - Raging Tide Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Devoted: i rated a 4.5/5 cause judging by the pic it looks like the head is smaller then bodyb:shutup but other then that i like your character :)
  • Davitiel - Heavens Tear
    Davitiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    DevotedBard: Hmm, he looks pretty good. Very creative too. Nice use of contrast between eye color and skin tone. The head size is a bit odd though, other than that great job! 4.5/5

Now, here's my latest work. I've been working on my new Seeker for hours. It's the best I could possibly do in making this character look like me. Any comments or suggestions? : /

earthg.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And now faith, hope, and charity remain; but the greatest of these is charity.
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • elina14
    elina14 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Coco I am so jealous. Your character is really beautiful. I wish that I could do as beautiful character as you have
  • lndy
    lndy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    @Retsuko: Gorgeous character 4/5

My Seeker:
    2zykbxy.png

My Psychic:
    w98k6s.png

My Wizard:
    11tvguh.png
  • Kiehl - Raging Tide
    Kiehl - Raging Tide Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    @Retsuko - Heavens Tear: 3/5
    I like her skin tone, is gorgeous. The eye color is stunning. Her face seems sexy, but I can't really see.

@lndy:
    Seeker: She is cute, I loved the colors. Her uperlip seems a lil weird. 4/5
    Psychic: I don't know what to say. 2/5
    Wiz: The eye color seems weird and her lips are too wide. Make the chin shorter. 2.5/5
    M A D N E S S IS A P L A C E M A D N E S S IS A P L A C E M A D N E S S
    [SIGPIC]http://i812.photobucket.com/albums/zz47/teaserx3/iconsGifs/anigif4-1.gif[/SIGPIC]
    I wonder what their faces will look like... As they lose all hope.
    I can't wait. Call for me when that happens,
    I'll come to watch, with some of the best black tea and dried plums.