Rate a Character thread. Hot or Not.

Options

Comments

• Narriru - Dreamweaver
    Narriru - Dreamweaver Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    @Narriru

I don't know if you meant for us to rate your example pic, but she is really pretty anyway! 4.5/5

I didn't mean for her to be rated, but I appreciate your rating. :333

Your veno is awesome! Hands down the hawtest one everrr. 5/5! b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Synsae - Sanctuary
    Synsae - Sanctuary Posts: 651 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    @pprandom - well, she is beautiful, but as Venus said, she looks preset-ish... and I have to agree 4/5 for her

@Venus - LOL, made me laugh... have to give the veno a 5/5, lol

Ok, final version of my archer, I named her Penkala...
    and she is standing next to my Cleric, Perconte (who I was trying to get an old man look out of):
    PWIPercPenk.jpg

I'm calling them father and daughter, lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Silvychar
  • Felizia - Lost City
    Felizia - Lost City Posts: 487 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I love the hair color of your EA, Synsae o,o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TreeHugs - Harshlands
    TreeHugs - Harshlands Posts: 368 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    NiightmareXz - well, i like the new look. actually i saw you in town the other day and i thought it looked good ^^ if anything was to change would be to make the bottom-face adjustment longer, it seems her neck is kind of long. but i liked how you chose the different eyebrows instead of just normal straight or curved ones. dont worry though, i always make my brows as thin as possible lol. 5/5 :)

pprandom - its a little hard to judge from these shots since theyre both kind of side positions, but it seems to me your face shape is good ^^ and i love the hairstyle with this characters face as well, very elegant. if i were to change anything at all, it would be to make the eyes slightly wider, but like i said, i cant judge as well with side shots ^^ 4/5 :)

VenusArmani - lol im so scared right now. i mean, if the veno was really a male, then i guess it would be kind of like a ... club bouncer look? but with lip gloss on? lol. just the thought of this "man" with **** scares me xD

Synsae - well like said before, the hair color is very nice ^^ but its not that great of a screenshot to judge well, not very close up. i dont really see anything that makes your archer stand out very well, so ill have to say 3/5 as for the man next to you (father? XD) hes, not my type xD

anyways, my turn, again lol.
    did a few very minor changes today:
    made lips smaller
    made nose a little thinner
    adjusted middle-face height very little
    and made thighs a little thicker :P

20110708130109.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TreeHugs - Lv. 101 Demon Rank 8 Mystic
    vixter - Lv. 101 Demon Heavy Rank 8 Venomancer
  • faithmaybe
    faithmaybe Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I agree with those two. She looks awesome don't change anything.

20110624225452.th.png

Miyala's been through a quite a few makeovers, and so far I'm happiest with this, but something still seems off.... I just can't pinpoint it though.

The character itself is very magical and extremely beautiful, but there's a few things that are just the teeniest bit off. Overall, I'd give the character 8 out of 10, for creativity, imagination and beauty.

- The forehead looks a little too high for my likings, maybe it's a bit too stretched out? This doesn't reflect the character well because the rest of the face looks squashed up, and the forehead is just enjoying it's space.

- Even though this may have been your intention, to me the lips are a little bit too small. Her nose width almost takes up the same amount of space. b:chuckle

I wouldn't mind a TEENY bit bigger, but I'm not a fan of tiny lips, because it's not literal enough, imo. Lips are usually never that small.

- The colour of the lips doesn't really suit the character either. It will do, because it doesn't make the character look out of porportion, but you want big, bright, PINK, glossy, RED, kissable lips, and I just don't see that when I look at your char.

- The iris of the eye is just a tiny bit big. I am a really big fan of huge eyes, because they make the character look harmless and innocent, but the sclera is barely noticeable, because of the huge iris.

- The eyebrows are a little bit too thin for my personal liking, especially with eyes as big as those :)

- The neck is very skinny and boney, and it looks kind of sickening.

Of course, none of these have to be changed, if that's what you prefer, but that's just my opinion, and it's just basically about what the person prefers.

And that was only the list of cons, the pro's overload the cons, so it's really nothing to worry about. b:victory

- As for my own character, well, I don't have one as of yet ;) We'll just have to wait two days for some more internet so I can download it. But I do a lot of research on games like this, and I know a lot about it. ;)

Peace out, Faith. b:victory
  • faithmaybe
    faithmaybe Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    NiightmareXz - well, i like the new look. actually i saw you in town the other day and i thought it looked good ^^ if anything was to change would be to make the bottom-face adjustment longer, it seems her neck is kind of long. but i liked how you chose the different eyebrows instead of just normal straight or curved ones. dont worry though, i always make my brows as thin as possible lol. 5/5 :)

pprandom - its a little hard to judge from these shots since theyre both kind of side positions, but it seems to me your face shape is good ^^ and i love the hairstyle with this characters face as well, very elegant. if i were to change anything at all, it would be to make the eyes slightly wider, but like i said, i cant judge as well with side shots ^^ 4/5 :)

VenusArmani - lol im so scared right now. i mean, if the veno was really a male, then i guess it would be kind of like a ... club bouncer look? but with lip gloss on? lol. just the thought of this "man" with **** scares me xD

Synsae - well like said before, the hair color is very nice ^^ but its not that great of a screenshot to judge well, not very close up. i dont really see anything that makes your archer stand out very well, so ill have to say 3/5 as for the man next to you (father? XD) hes, not my type xD

anyways, my turn, again lol.
    did a few very minor changes today:
    made lips smaller
    made nose a little thinner
    adjusted middle-face height very little
    and made thighs a little thicker :P

20110708130109.png

As for you I believe that your character is quite a success in terms of porportions. I'd rate her a 8.2 out of 10 for making a decent character face shape. Not everybody can get the porportions right. -high five!-

The all orange look is quite fascinating, yet the sunhat doesn't really compliment the outfit. I like your character with the side ponytail and the flower, because I don't really like sunhats. b:laugh

The lip colour suits the character, but I think you could of made it a little bit brighter? I have this thing with perfectly coloured lips, and orange really doesn't float my boat, but it could be your cup of tea, which is entirely up to you ;) If I were you I would change it to a light pink, but the orange suits never the less.

I actually don't have any other criticism, other than the fact that the lips look off, in some way. I'm not quite sure how, maybe a little bit too big in terms of height? -shrugs-.

Peace out, Faith. b:victory
  • Katsue - Raging Tide
    Katsue - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    My sin, Katsue:
    20110708150917.th.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    20110708150902.th.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  • Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    Fonyan - Heavens Tear Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    faithmaybe wrote: »
    The lip colour suits the character, but I think you could of made it a little bit brighter?

I don't think you can change lip color, make up, or eyebrow color on Earthguards. :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1504791

Currently playing: real life ver. 2.0
  • TreeHugs - Harshlands
    TreeHugs - Harshlands Posts: 368 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I don't think you can change lip color, make up, or eyebrow color on Earthguards. :(

yup this is true, only color changing you can do is skin, hair, and eyes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TreeHugs - Lv. 101 Demon Rank 8 Mystic
    vixter - Lv. 101 Demon Heavy Rank 8 Venomancer
  • thisisagame
    thisisagame Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options

Seriously? You'd think with the in-depth character creation system... b:surrender
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • thisisagame
    thisisagame Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options

The first girl is amazingly pretty. I love the way her hair matches her outfit. Fashionable ;) She has an amazing hairstyle. Usually I wouldn't be too sure about the colour of the hair because I'm not quite a fan of green (in a haircolour, green's actually my favourite colour in general), but this character definitely made me reconsider. 7.8 from me :)

The second character has a gorgeous haircolour and a gorgeous eyecolour, and, of course, a gorgeous lip-colour ;) The pink lips look cute and quirky, showing that the, er, character, is not afraid to have a fun time. But the eyebrows are not too stylish imo, and the face is a little bit stretched in width? Nothing too worry about though. 8.4 :)

The third one is kind of good looking too, but the eye colour is a bit too light, and then the eye isn't very nicely shaped. Not a fan of the hairstyle either, 7.0 from me.

The greened-hair male tideborn has a cute face sculpture, but the lips are just too thin and long to be to my taste. 7.3.

And the remaining one gets a 7.5 from me - that's all that needs to be said ;)

Hopefully my direction towards which character i'm talking about wasn't too hard to understand? ;)

Peace Out b:victory
  • Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Eemh.. oke I'm a bit lost on who to rate now... u.u
    So I'll just pick a couple of people out on it P:

@NiightmareXz: Your archer looks really pretty :3 Just that the neck seems a bit long, but it's not something you can chance ><
    The eye color is lovely and the hair looks nice on your char ^^

@TreeHugs: I always love the orange theme on your chars ^^ The lower lip seems a bith thick though. But I know how hard it is to get decent lips on EG x_x

Anyways, here's my veno and my seeker :)

unled1jz.png

celestial.png

sideb.png

thunderw.png
    Original hairstyle from fal...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Myralis - Sanctuary
    Myralis - Sanctuary Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    @waterfal...... who is Hazumi.. well whatever.. lol

Seeker: You know I love her xD Love the slight smirk on her face, the icequeen coolness and the slight curve of her eyebrows :3 And how the hair goes so well with her face.
    Nothing negative to say at all lol

Veno: Sexy new hair colour, miss. And.. *pets those big foxy ears*... .///.
    Something bugs me a bit though.. I'd make the skin a tad more brownish, at the moment it's very yellow, kinda throws off the hair colour. And the lips.. hm.. maybe natural coloured would look better.
    And.. very very prominent eyes. Love how you make this heavy make up work by bringing a lot of attention to your eyes. Love the shade of green <3

Okay.. since I kinda never post here.. haven't even posted my old/main chars lol Here goes my mystic.
    Yep, same face preset as Hazumi here since we kinda both worked it out together lol Safeng got different hair and some slight modifications though :p Love how the hat makes her look so cute xD

safeng.png

And... my sin. I seriously suck at customizing tideborns. Took a long way (see: http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/8241/myrakou.jpg) to get there but loving the final version <3 Husband says she's a chocolate fish lol

myrafish.png
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [ -- Wolves - Alpha | Hurt me, I'll bite back. Hurt my pack, I'll snap your neck. -- ]
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    Cocobelle - Sanctuary Posts: 960 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    @ Hazumi_chan:

Seeker: 8/10 She looks very pretty but I feel like her headshape is a little awkward. Maybe it's because of her hair. The colours work well together it's just the head is bothering me. I like what you've done with her eyebrows as well.

Veno: 8.5/10 I absolutely love the hair color. The colours work well together but I feel like her lips are too small for her face.

@ Myralis:

Mystic: 6/10 I'm not really a fan of the colours (maybe it's the fash) but the white/gray hair pops out too much compared to the rest of her face. Either lighten the skin or darken the hair colour (I would suggest red or black). Her eyes are a little too squinty for me and her nose is too wide for her cute face. Also, I think her head is too small for her body.

Sin: 5/10 I really like the skin colour but I feel like it doesn't go along with her face. I think her face is too long for her cute features such as her eyes. I feel like you should change her eye colour as well and make them a little dark to match the skin more. Work with that skin colour. It's great.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options

Veno: 8.5/10 I absolutely love the hair color. The colours work well together but I feel like her lips are too small for her face.

Thank you ^^ Also for the rating on my seeker :3
    And well.. yeh.. I always make the mouhts pretty small... it's most likely because I have a small mouth irl too :3 Myra already made me make them wider... (yesh they were even smaller :x )
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nasoni - Momaganon
    Nasoni - Momaganon Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    -takes a deep breath-

Esco:

Your Psychic and Sin look like presets, but I can't blame you for that. It's really hard to make a fully customized TB without it resembling some of the preset, sooo 4/5 for both of them.

The venos look is nice. Her eyebrows are off in color it seems, but she's still a well made character in terms of color coordinating and such. And nice job pulling off that eyeshadow. :P 4.5/5

The Seeker reminds me of Davey from AFI b:surrender 3.5/5

And your BM gets a 5/5. Just because that's the trademark Esco look I'm used to seeing. Especially was used to it on the TW field b:chuckle

Hazumi:

Your seekers look is great. I think her eyes are my favorite part, since I favor narrow eyes on EG's versus the huge bug eyes. 5/5

I looove the venos hair color. For some reason the eyebrows bother me, but they look fine with the thunder ponytail, so yeah. I actually think her mouth is cute, any bigger and it would lose the "signature look" for your veno. 5/5

Myralis:

The Mystics head looks small, but that might just be me. I do agree with her hair being a little blah in terms of color. 3.5/5

I think for your sin if you want to keep it chocolate-y, try to find a different eye color. The red just seems to fade into her skin palette, and that's no fun. I like how dark she is though, she's lovely. 5/5

Okay! Multiple ratings in one post is fun b:cute Here is my Nasoni! The name Narriru was taken b:sad

nasoa.jpg

I'm stuck between these two looks. Actually in between maaany colors. The look she has now is pink/green with tan skin. I do like the blonde look though also, can't decide @_@

And I love how this image came out. If only it was day >-<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    Cocobelle - Sanctuary Posts: 960 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Thank you ^^ Also for the rating on my seeker :3
    And well.. yeh.. I always make the mouhts pretty small... it's most likely because I have a small mouth irl too :3 Myra already made me make them wider... (yesh they were even smaller :x )

If you don't want to make the lips bigger, then just put it higher up, closer to your character's nose. You might have to adjust the chin, though before it gets too long. b:chuckle

@ Nasoni:
    7/10. I like what you've done with her lips but I feel like she still looks somewhat like a preset. b:surrender I really like her hair, though. It's nice to see old hairs being used.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nasoni - Momaganon
    Nasoni - Momaganon Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Thanks Coco. :3 So hard to stray away from the presets. :c

Presetty or not I absolutely love the face. Pretty sure its the eyes. I'm not digging any of the EG hair with the face she has, so went to the older hairstyles for support. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Okon - Lost City
    Okon - Lost City Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Not sure how this rating thing works, rate character above you I guess?

Here goes nothing :p
    nasoa.jpg

9/10 Really like the head shape, however the eyebrows seem a little too thick for the eyes. The hair really fits her.

And here's my baby fishie don't be too harsh b:surrender

2v9vuci.jpg
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    And here's my baby fishie don't be too harsh b:surrender

2v9vuci.jpg

4.5/5 The nose is a little pinched, but otherwise she's adorable.

143kjeb.png
    D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • Divinie - Heavens Tear
    Divinie - Heavens Tear Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Evict the SuperHero....where are the tights? =P
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    They're under my clothes, just like Clark Kent! b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I'll probably never play either of these psys just wanted to make an older and younger looking one that didn't look like presets cuz fish are hard. XD
    2011-07-1204-02-01.jpg

cropped.png

@evict

His eyes and nose are little big, giving him a really young appearance. He looks kinda like a 15-16 year old. But he's nice looking. 3.5/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Mistbelle - Sanctuary
    Mistbelle - Sanctuary Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    @ Evict: 9/10
    His nose is a little too wide for me but I want him right now. Visit me in Sanctuary sometime. I get lonely. b:dirty

@ VenusArmani:

7/10 for your first psychic.
    5/10 for your second psychic.

They're equally unique characters but I feel like their faces are too big for their faces. For your first psy, Her face is too wide and never really been a big fan of that hair. Her eyes look nice as well as her skin colour.

Your second psychic's face is too wide as well for her face. Her eyes look somewhat doll-like and the hair suits her. But I feel like her lips are too low and really thin. Again, you've made the colours really nice but her face shape doesn't make her look young. b:surrender

Anyways, I made a drastic change with Mistbelle. I felt like her old look was too demon-like (I originally was going to be a demon psychic but changed my mind to sage last minute). Don't kill me if I changed her hair colour to blonde. I thought it was more fitting. So here she is: b:shutup

mist045.jpg
    ^ Was going for a "sage" angelic "doll-like" look compared to her old vampire-y look.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WangZi - Dreamweaver
    WangZi - Dreamweaver Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    @Mistbelle: I personally like the sage look much better than the demon look, I'd give it a 9.5/10 b:victory

Here's my cleric, I played around with it and made her female, take a look

Tanari2.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig made by Dorset b:victoryb:thanks
  • Fauxxhawk - Heavens Tear
    Fauxxhawk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    @WangZi Shes pretty! But i think she needs some color on her or something! 8/10
    @Mistbelle Wow i love the sage look! 10/10

Heres my veno xD She's my fave..

untitled-1.jpg
  • XBunneh - Raging Tide
    XBunneh - Raging Tide Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Mistbelle
    I love her new look ^^ Hair, skin and eyecolor looks very nice together. If she was my char i would make her lips just a little smaller. Still 10/10

WangZi
    Don't know what to say about your cleric. Im not a fan of pure white hair.. She looks very pale 6/10

Fauxxhawk
    Love her colors and that hair on venos :3 nose looks a little wide and lips pouting too much imo. Eyebrows could be brighter :> 7/10

I changed my veno a little for her first time. Hope to get some ratings on her.. I know the eyeliner is a little harsh, but i think it fits her. What do you think? ^^

2011-07-1620-32-362.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ xBunneh @ Raging Tide ~ sig made by me
  • Bornas - Raging Tide
    Bornas - Raging Tide Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Hi! I'm new here. I'm going to rate XBunneh's veno: 10/10 - I love the hairstyle and her eyes, I don't think the eyeliner is harsh, well maybe just a bit. Here is my sin, I would appreciate if you could rate him:
    [IMG][/img]Bornas.jpg
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    2011-07-1620-32-362.png

Personally, theres something off about her eyes. Maybe its to far apart or something or maybe the eyes are to long, but it looks odd to me. I give her a 8/10 because I love her face, and the hair suits her. Its just the eyes that are throwing me off.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade