Rate the Signature Above You!

Options

Comments

• O_O - Lothranis
    O_O - Lothranis Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Thanks, u don't wanna know how long it took me to photoshop that sig. whew...

anyways, ^ above sig i rate 8/10.

9/10 if I didnt have to turn my head sideways to get a good look.

10/10 if sig showed more skin and maybe make the **** bigger.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • O_o - Lost City
    O_o - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ^ Copy Cat! 0/10

My sig is better.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DuckTapez - Archosaur
    DuckTapez - Archosaur Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ^ Copy Cat! 0/10

My sig is better.

^ this
    b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Duct tape is like The Force: bright on one side, dark on the other. It holds the world together, and, if not handled correctly, becomes a sticky mess.
  • Amphradite - Harshlands
    Amphradite - Harshlands Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    10/10 duck tape and star wars references are flawless.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    5/10 I just like the idea/concept of it but I'm not sure about the meaning behind it XD

7/10
    Could do with a border and maybe some text that suits your colour scheme.

Also did you just take the leaf picture from the game files? lol, because I dont see any background behind the leaves, and the leaves in PWI are 2D objects and not actually models so..
    I actually had a border (this siggy is version2) but I felt like border draws the attention of the eyes, which I didn't like. Might tweak a bit again though.

..and those leaves are in Heaven O.o in Lothranis. At that Lotus something village. The camera was turned towards the sky. That might be the reason you see no background.

I didn't even know you can take leaf pictures from the game files. That's an interesting thing to know though..
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I actually had a border (this siggy is version2) but I felt like border draws the attention of the eyes, which I didn't like. Might tweak a bit again though.

..and those leaves are in Heaven O.o in Lothranis. At that Lotus something village. The camera was turned towards the sky. That might be the reason you see no background.

9/10 I really love the textures/color of the leaves and that fact that you used an in game screenie as your background (Heaven does have pretty trees). Also your characters hair color looks lovely, and matches well with the different colors. =) I like the subtle 1 pixel border you added since I last saw your sig, it's not too distracting and I think it makes the sig look a little more classy.

XD Also that hair fash looks awesome. The hat frames your char's face nicely.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    9/10 I always liked your siggy, but maybe that's just because of the Brilliant Plumes.

The screenshot is great. Without the lens flare it would have been a lot less. What font do you use for the "jeremied"?

My signature was originally going to be like yours, but then I animated it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • FrigidDawn - Sanctuary
    FrigidDawn - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    9/10 I always liked your siggy, but maybe that's just because of the Brilliant Plumes.

The screenshot is great. Without the lens flare it would have been a lot less. What font do you use for the "jeremied"?

My signature was originally going to be like yours, but then I animated it.

b:chuckle Thank you. Yours is awesome, the animation is flawless and it really draws attention to it. Oh, and 10/10 for the starter wings :D Despite my Plumes, I really love the starter wings.

=P the font is Jellyka Castle's Queen.

<--Is Jeremied XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Jeremied - Sanctuary: I'm a guy! A dress wearing, rainbow winged, purple butterfly pet using cleric guy...Okay, so my veno MAY BE more manly than me... >:T
    I frequently test builds/pets, even to the extremes. b:victory
    I has a cute. :D
  • Liba - Heavens Tear
    Liba - Heavens Tear Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    JEREMIED! D<
    I'm rating your cleric's sig coz.... well because i'm in it :D b:victory

It's too high to deserve a rating of 10/10, it needs an awesomesauce sticker and a trophy! :D x
    Haters gunna love this ^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Liba- 9x Sage veno, TheEmpire
    X_xMoonx_X - 7x Future demon cleric
    _Nix_x - 7x Sin :)
  • Atonements - Raging Tide
    Atonements - Raging Tide Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Great drawing...only thing is that her hands are floating 8.5/10 imo b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bored. b:lipcurl
  • HeartandSoul - Heavens Tear
    HeartandSoul - Heavens Tear Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ill give it a 3/5 had to really focus on what the font said b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to nowitsawn for the epic sigb:cute
    b:heart Madly in love with Dorset b:heart
    Watching - Bring me to my knees
    Waiting - I am your disease
    Lover - set my symptom free
    Covered - You can't love me
    This is the virus, the virus of life
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    Silvychar - Sanctuary Posts: 3,576 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Ah, one of NIA's 8-bit signatures. b:chuckle
    It's impossible to rate it less than 5 out of 5 stars.
    Classic and unique, 'nuff said.
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    edited July 2011
    Options
    4/5

It was a bit hard to distinguish your character on the right of the signature. You should just make it a single image instead of two. The text could also use a bit more opacity. And on the right, the image suddenly get's cut off..it's not major but if there was no cut off (make your character smaller or something) it would look really polished b:laugh

Besides that the background is great since your character 'pops out' of the background.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • Zameri - Archosaur
    Zameri - Archosaur Posts: 718 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    5/5 fun to look at
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Therefore, Shigofumi
  • Asgardeus - Sanctuary
    Asgardeus - Sanctuary Posts: 551 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Omg Zameri, thanks for switching to a font colour I can actually read without glasses, first of all b:surrender

The colour <3 The font works well and even though your content is centered, it doesn't look boring. Love the circle that focuses the attention to the mid but also reaches out to the sides.
    Yep, you get a 5/5 for that from me :) Very big improvement from the last ones, I love it.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zameri - Archosaur
    edited July 2011
    Options
    You sir get a 5/5 ^^ Because it matches your wifes and it looks very nice :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Therefore, Shigofumi
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    edited July 2011
    Options
    3/5

Pros: It doesn't stick out and it's simple.

Cons: It doesn't stick out and it's simple.

Protip - Change background colour to the colour of the forum background. (i dont know what it is...try going to view-->page source)
    EDIT: It's either #120e0b or #988F74 or #3B3227
    Then change the red to something that looks cool with brown so you have a colour scheme

(yeah literally nothing looks good with brown which is why signatures look terrible on this website)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    This is the color: #1e1713 alternatively, you could just make it transparent. And earthy tones go good with brown.

As for your sig, I think I've rated before but I"m not sure....I like the animation but I think the background is a bit dull and wish you had used a better font. :P Overall 3.5/5

Heres the colors you posted if they help at all with sig making :P

#120e0b

#988F74

#3B3227
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    Dorset - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    3.5/5 for yours Venus my sweet! nice concept but its too jerky for me and makes me feel like my comp is lagging or something i think it was you who had the one walking down by the sunflowers? i preffered that one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <sig by me

yup guys imma back!

I LOVE making sigs. go to Fanatics section "Dorset's Thread of Interesting Things". u request ill create!
    b:shyI LOVE MY HUBBY my best friend HeartandSoulb:heart
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    3.5/5 for yours Venus my sweet! nice concept but its too jerky for me and makes me feel like my comp is lagging or something i think it was you who had the one walking down by the sunflowers? i preffered that one.

Yeah that was me you made that for. ^^ As for your sig, it's gorgeous! I can't think of anything wrong with it, except I would have made your face a little bigger so it took up more space in the left side since that gorgeous pink thing takes up so much of the sig. And I would maybe add a soft white glow around the letters of the text or make it slightly darker so it pops more. 4.5/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Zameri - Archosaur
    edited July 2011
    Options
    This is the color: #1e1713 alternatively, you could just make it transparent.

^This can not be done, i cant make it transparent because i made the sig in 2 layers, one is all maroon and the other is black, i then proceeded to erase the black in parts until i had something i liked, ill see what it looks like with brown.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Therefore, Shigofumi
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Yeah that was me you made that for. ^^ As for your sig, it's gorgeous! I can't think of anything wrong with it, except I would have made your face a little bigger so it took up more space in the left side since that gorgeous pink thing takes up so much of the sig. And I would maybe add a soft white glow around the letters of the text or make it slightly darker so it pops more. 4.5/5

I didnt mean the one i made for you i meant another moving one by Felizia. Thanks for the comments bout my new sig XD I think i will try and put a lil white glow around teh text once ive finished any pending sigs today
    ^This can not be done, i cant make it transparent because i made the sig in 2 layers, one is all maroon and the other is black, i then proceeded to erase the black in parts until i had something i liked, ill see what it looks like with brown.

If you do happen to want it transparent go into gimp (if you used gimp) click Merge Layers then go into Layers>Transparent then click "colour to alpha" choose Black as the colour it will erase all the black in the sig Job Done..

HOWEVER i dont beleive you actually should make this sig transparent as i like it the way it is i think it needs a little something maybe a pic of your toon or something id give it 3/5 but its a good attempt XD

yup guys imma back!

I LOVE making sigs. go to Fanatics section "Dorset's Thread of Interesting Things". u request ill create!
  • ruritania
    ruritania Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    4/5

I love everything in your sig! Except the text... it's really overshadowed by the background. Maybe use a different colour or outline it? But other than that, it's really pretty <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ↑ Siggy by me :D Request yours @ ↓

Tania's Tavern:
    [pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1041561]
  • StormChimera - Lost City
    StormChimera - Lost City Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ruritania wrote: »
    4/5

I love everything in your sig! Except the text... it's really overshadowed by the background. Maybe use a different colour or outline it? But other than that, it's really pretty <3

4/5 i like it i just found your name a little hard to read with the criss cross background you used behind it
  • Hanami - Raging Tide
    Hanami - Raging Tide Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    4/5 i like it i just found your name a little hard to read with the criss cross background you used behind it

4/5 Nice and simple. Yet the font and the arrangement can be better.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Take a peep at my Screenshots Archive under Screenshots & Videos on the PWI Forum! :)
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited August 2011
    Options
    4/5 Nice and simple. Yet the font and the arrangement can be better.

3/5

Way too much going on, it almost hurts the eye. Maybe tone down the flashiness of the sun(?) that's in the background.
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    edited August 2011
    Options
    8/10 for nowitsawn

but you didn't make it so 0/10 b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ive already rated yours before

Heres a creation by Felizia this time not me as is the case usualy i loev it to peices

and Storm i think its harsh to give people 0 for sigs not created by themselves. often the owner of teh sig still had a lot to do with its creation and the ideas behind it. all of teh people who come to my thread have ideas but just lack the knowhow on how to execute it or even the time. their sigs arent MINE because i made them they theirs cause they tailored to them and they came up with ideas for them.

however i have to admit i wanted felizia to come up with somethign her own for me this time i love her work

anyways 3/5 i like the fact hes got the old wings on its pretty smooth but a little boring would liek to see more colour xd

yup guys imma back!

• Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    The animation is a little choppy and it doesn't really have that typical red demon spark color, but that's just because of the .gif format and the filesize limit. I give it a 4/5, because I would personally have put a border around it and a name in there somewhere.

P.S. If my signature's animation appears slow, then it's about time you stopped using Internet Explorer. It doesn't support .gifs with a high framerate.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Youngu - Archosaur
    Youngu - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I still like old games :))) This white sig is new. yes, with a background :-]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]