Rate the Signature Above You!

Options

Comments

• Vixsyn - Lost City
    Vixsyn - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ^Good Photoshop work and hate is the greatest downfall! Great job! 10/10 b:victory
    There will be no end
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I dont know how I can rate yours, but +1 because it makes the forums easier to read.

Also i think i considered rpking you a few hours ago on my wizzy..near kings feast. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • FieryBlade - Harshlands
    FieryBlade - Harshlands Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    nice sig 5/5
    (still watching wings fly lol)
    [SIGPIC]https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/502x102q90/690/fierybladesigna.png[/SIGPIC]

Sig made by me f:sneakyf:despise

I don't have a bad attitude, I just have a personality you don't like
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    edited August 2011
    Options
    nice sig 5/5
    (still watching wings fly lol)

7/10
    (you lost points cos theres no border, graphics are low, and font)

But it could be so much better. Colour scheme is good (green/orange clashes and it stands out) but....TURN YOUR GRAPHICS UP!!!!!b:laugh

The font could use some substance, too (like some effects. My sig doesn't have much in the way of font but some other signatures have cool effects). The font itself is fine though. It's just plain.

Oh and a border..easy and quick.

edit: oh wow you changed it a lot. nice
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
    edited August 2011
    Options
    7/10
    (you lost points cos theres no border, graphics are low, and font)

But it could be so much better. Colour scheme is good (green/orange clashes and it stands out) but....TURN YOUR GRAPHICS UP!!!!!b:laugh

The font could use some substance, too (like some effects. My sig doesn't have much in the way of font but some other signatures have cool effects). The font itself is fine though. It's just plain.

Oh and a border..easy and quick.

fixed it except font is too small
    [SIGPIC]https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/502x102q90/690/fierybladesigna.png[/SIGPIC]

• Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    -missing transparency.
    -the blue text is almost unreadable.
    -bad joke, since you can't even add links into your signature.
    -bad jpeg quality.

Sorry, but you only get a 2/10 from me, for trying.

Edit: I see you got a new one, pretty good. 9/10.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Safeng - Sanctuary
    Safeng - Sanctuary Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Oh... nowitsawn... Dunno, I'm speechless lol Can't find anything negative this time. Pro sig, gotta love the animation of cyclone <3 Love it :D
    Oh and the things in the background.. look like chocolate b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    edited August 2011
    Options
    9/10

Turn distances up or something.
    The 'mountains' in the background (to the right) don't look like mountains cause they're far away and more like grey/blue lumps.

Yeah that grey distance thing is annoying, it ruins a lot of screenshots that could be 100x better.

There used to be a way to change it so you had infinite distances (so stuff doesn't fade into black).

everything else is awesome though
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I've rated you before.

@Safeng

I personally really like your sig, its different in a good way to me. I feel like she's being spirited away and the blurriness of the background adds to that feeling. 4.5/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Asgardeus - Sanctuary
    Asgardeus - Sanctuary Posts: 551 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Woot, Venus :)

Pop out sig <3 And I loove the pinkish coat you wear :3 Colours go very well together, so sparkly and girly^^
    Only thing that bugs me... your name barely stands out. Maybe another colour or something could have worked better there.
    9/10

And thanks for the positive feedback :3 I was actually afraid that it's way too simple lol
    And Storm, I just double checked, I got all distance settings at max ._.
    http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/233/5/c/safeng___stars_and_magic_by_flatterviech-d47ei4k.jpg I guess it's a side effect of the sunset lol The other mountains actually got textures oo;

edit: Can you say logged in on wrong account? :'D Safeng here lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tagi - Dreamweaver
    Tagi - Dreamweaver Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Great sig As, except I wish I had not looked at it with a headache, the sudden switch from dark to light colors hurts xD

The character I played on a DBZ fan game. You were able to create your own character from scratch and upload it to play yourself and this is was I came up with. The game's been shut down but I keep the character as a siggie as a reminder of how things were.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2011
    Options
    sigyy is nice but its too small (way to small)
    so 2/5

• Dollface - Harshlands
    Dollface - Harshlands Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I like it 2/5 kinda plain though
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Silvy <3
  • Naime/ - Sanctuary
    Naime/ - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    um.....? idk!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Life is like a pie...
    Sometimes you want to enjoy it, and other times you want to shove it into someone's face. -.-

I LOVE YOU ALLEN!!!! ^.^
  • XxSchattenxX - Lost City
    XxSchattenxX - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
  • SynfulDream - Dreamweaver
    SynfulDream - Dreamweaver Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Like your background XxSchattenxX ( BTW is that German for a bodily function? Not an insult at all-great name-just curious) but think there needs to be more contrast between your character and background so you really stand out. Lettering is great! Overall 4.5/5
  • DuckTapez - Archosaur
    DuckTapez - Archosaur Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    aw @Naime your siggy is so cute :O pie part was epic too 10/10

@Schatten i like your background too haha..except that line in the middle where it looks like you pasted two pieces together bugs me, was that the only way? 9/10
    (the minor background detail was only worth 0.5 points; took off another 0.5 cuz you think you're cooler than me)

@SynfulDream glitteryyy :3 also the background is nice...very pretty in general, 9/10

do i mark too easy -___-"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Duct tape is like The Force: bright on one side, dark on the other. It holds the world together, and, if not handled correctly, becomes a sticky mess.
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ^Rated yours

Synful - 3/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Safeng - Sanctuary
    Safeng - Sanctuary Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    @SynfulDream: Schatten means shadow in German b:cute

StormHydra, I already rated you ages ago .__.

Sooo...DuckTapez.
    Love the idea xD Nothing more annoying than your browser being a ***** when you're trying to surf lol And it fits the name so well. Font, well it could be cooler but then again, it kinda works with the idea. :p
    5/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
    Wolfssohn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,535 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Let's see...

A different spot on pwi might be better, so all mountains are either just blue or "completely" visible...on the left are some barely visible stripes...not sure where they come from, but they look kinda off...

Char looks good...sky, too...I like those fallin' leaves and most of the sparkle stuff...the border is technically simple, but it suits to the sig, good job there......

Idk why, but it feels like there's somethin' missin' in that sig...

3/5.
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    edited September 2011
    Options
    wolf's back with a new sig

Bit hard to make out what's going on in the sig, but at a glance it looks kinda cool with all the green effects.

Different parts of the sig could stand out more.

3/5 aswell (7/10)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2011
    Options
    @Storm

I've rated your signature before

@Wolf

It kinda depresses me for some reason. b:surrender Kinda cool though 3.5/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • Myralis - Sanctuary
    Myralis - Sanctuary Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Meh, I gotta agree with Venus on the depressing part. But then.. I know where that sig is coming from...

Venus... You're free to knock me out after this. lol
    First of all, the idea is great. So is the quote. I see you're trying to take your chars and create a dance floor atmosphere. But the quote on the top is hard to read and your name seriously vanishes down there. Moving the text more to the center and picking another font would help a lot. And on such a colourful background id use a border to make my font readable.
    And the colours bug me. They're too extreme and totally blend over your chars.
    Seriously, the idea rocks, the chars are positioned quite well but the colours b:faint
    Ngh... 3/10 . Like I said, you're now free to hunt me ._.

And... my sig is from before the new forum design. Imagine a black forum background and it actually works b:surrender No idea for something new atm. Plus my bms sig got rated so often, I don't wanna kill the thread xD
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [ -- Wolves - Alpha | Hurt me, I'll bite back. Hurt my pack, I'll snap your neck. -- ]
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Meh, I gotta agree with Venus on the depressing part. But then.. I know where that sig is coming from...

Venus... You're free to knock me out after this. lol
    First of all, the idea is great. So is the quote. I see you're trying to take your chars and create a dance floor atmosphere. But the quote on the top is hard to read and your name seriously vanishes down there. Moving the text more to the center and picking another font would help a lot. And on such a colourful background id use a border to make my font readable.
    And the colours bug me. They're too extreme and totally blend over your chars.
    Seriously, the idea rocks, the chars are positioned quite well but the colours b:faint
    Ngh... 3/10 . Like I said, you're now free to hunt me ._.

And... my sig is from before the new forum design. Imagine a black forum background and it actually works b:surrender No idea for something new atm. Plus my bms sig got rated so often, I don't wanna kill the thread xD

::knocks Myralis out:: LOL just kidding just kidding.

Thanks for for the constructive criticism. Something felt off so I posted it here. XD I didn't do a border because I thought it would make it too busy, there's already a heck of a lot going on in it. :P Fixed the font and spotlights though. Lightened up em up a bit and erased them off certain characters faces. I also moved a couple of characters every so slightly so that my noob bms face isn't blocked anymore by the hat since the quote has to block it a bit for it to be readable. :P b:chuckle

I'm pretty sure i've rated you before actually. o.o

edit: Yep I have, but I wasn't really specific so Ill rate you again. I like your sig, but the font doesn't really pop enough in the qoute; which has been made more obvious by the new background color. :( I like the running into the woods feeling of it, and the color scheme for the most part. 4/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
    edited September 2011
    Options
    @Wolf

It kinda depresses me for some reason. b:surrender
    I'm flattered...
    But then.. I know where that sig is coming from...
    It's comin' from my computer...
    No, seriously...it seems ya know more 'bout my sig than I do...

So...Venus...damn this sig looks like a lot of work...
    Idk how the text looked before, but I like it how it is now...its readable & suits to the party theme...though...maybe another font for your name...
    The sig itself looks kinda chaotic at the first sight...which is usual for clubs/parties...though clubs usually are darker & have brighter light...
    Some chars should be placed a lil' differently...like the 2 right of the green char...they look like they're (way) bigger than the rest...
    Lightin' & shadows could've been better...though it's not that easy I guess...(for example...the blue char on the right needs to be more reddish 'cause of the red light)...

I like the general idea...'cause it reminds me of clubbin'...which is...awesome...
    (Beer...)

3/5
  • Gtyfu - Lost City
    Gtyfu - Lost City Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    i like sigs with ss in them so 3/5
    [SIGPIC]http://i.picasion.com/pic45/a3b6f9398b5063a3f03229c7633ac4fc.gif[/SIGPIC]

sig made by Silvychar and Bellefleurs Thank u both

(i just made it into a gif) lol
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Gtyfu... Hm, I like the colour sheme. But the background is too pixelated ^.~
    Screenshot of your char works nicely but I think the sig overall could use some kind of a border. Font.. very hard to read sicne its so slim on the busy background. Maybe try a different font or something. The problem with small sig format like those forums got is that you need a pretty clear and straight font to be readable ^.~

Overall it's pretty okay. ot bad but could use some small improvements :) And yay, someone else who's got the courage to try making sig themselves :D

3/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Hmm...

The char could be a lil' brighter...I would've moved it a lil' down aswell so the hair isn't cut-off...
    And instead of cuttin' off the bottom of the char a fade-out might be better...

Background...good choice...text (font & color) are good aswell...
    It's nice to see some not rectangle-sigs...

4/5
    edited September 2011
    Options
    @Wolf ive rated you b4 (im gtyfu)
    @Xaniou your sig is so cool so yeash 5/5 popout sig

• Juriana - Heavens Tear
    Juriana - Heavens Tear Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    3/5

Your character's kind dark and hard to see, and tbh I'm not sure what I should pick up from your signature. The font's telling my whimsical, the background's telling me...idk what, haha. The use of a white faded border's kinda unique, I do like that, and the fact that the font's legible is impressive.

\o/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]