TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Options

Comments

• Rfskkirby - Sanctuary
    Rfskkirby - Sanctuary Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    well attacking amp will save your charm and apo fee maybe you might get tw pay jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja
  • rginrondoo
    rginrondoo Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Kerona why do you guys need charms for your cat barbs? you don't even pull cats all you do is turtle in base.

And don't you know SkuttleBus learned from the best, Heavenfire. They look like twin brothers walking around w/ R9.
  • OonaVile - Sanctuary
    OonaVile - Sanctuary Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    well attacking amp will save your charm and apo fee maybe you might get tw pay jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja

waiusohorny?
  • Roly - Sanctuary
    Roly - Sanctuary Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    waiusohorny?
    ROFL b:chuckle
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    b:bye Troll harder.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    -removed- not even worth it...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fenora - Sanctuary
    Fenora - Sanctuary Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    rginrondoo wrote: »
    Kerona why do you guys need charms for your cat barbs? you don't even pull cats all you do is turtle in base.

And don't you know SkuttleBus learned from the best, Heavenfire. They look like twin brothers walking around w/ R9.

trololol more, so scared to post on real account so really noone gives **** what you ramble on about. For all i know your some noob talkin out chur azz cuz you cant buy fcc heads atm :P
  • Wyborn - Sanctuary
    Wyborn - Sanctuary Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    4.5-5 mil per plat HP charm x 1-2 per cata barb x 4 Cata barb per TW = 18-40 mil per TW just on Cata charms b:shocked

Forget Harpy, unleash Dismal Duke on West Archo. b:bye

I'm a cat barb, it's just the nature of the game.

Anyhow, I hope to see you in TW Legendary peepos!
  • rginrondoo
    rginrondoo Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    WAISOSERIOUS?

get trolled?

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAAJ

HUEHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHUEHEHUHEU
  • lolfailed
    lolfailed Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    rginrondoo wrote: »
    WAISOSERIOUS?

get trolled?

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAAJ

HUEHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHUEHEHUHEU

WAISO_)_?

nerd rage?

LOLOLOLOLOL

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    waiusohorny?
    he get no lurv b:chuckle sucks to be lonely u get non u give non
    man i just got a bad image in my head lol.... your fault
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    b:cuteb:chuckle i fixed for you <3

Nope, TP was right, again :o
  • Roly - Sanctuary
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Nope, TP was right, again :o

noooo corvinus is gonna win, u know why? Cause medo's wizzy is there :o angeles gonna get a beat down just like saint Gabriel beat the devil down to hell :o
  • TPstar - Sanctuary
    TPstar - Sanctuary Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    noooo cornvius is gonna win, u know why? Cause medo's wizzy is there :o angeles gonna get a beat down just like saint Gabriel beat the devil down to hell :o

That TW was last night. Angeles owns 2 pink lands on the map now. b:dirty b:dirtyb:dirty <--- pink smilies
  • Roly - Sanctuary
    edited July 2011
    Options
    That TW was last night. Angeles owns 2 pink lands on the map now. b:dirty b:dirtyb:dirty <--- pink smilies
    oh i was hospitalized yesterday :o thought it was today oh well angeles won Q_Q how long was it?
  • MasamuneXero - Sanctuary
    MasamuneXero - Sanctuary Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    oh i was hospitalized yesterday :o thought it was today oh well angeles won Q_Q how long was it?

20 minuts.
    edited July 2011
    Options

Not even half an hour, I think.
  • Cyb_kairu - Sanctuary
    Cyb_kairu - Sanctuary Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    so it seems some of the liveliness of TW has returned with more then 3 superpowers (regi/vindi/leg). maby I'll start playing again. . . . MABY. I'll chat with a few peeps 1st.

ps: I hate pwe sometimes, they ban main account and alt account on fourum, then unban alt account and keep main account banned QQ. *though they were both banned for the same reason over a year ago*
    edited July 2011
    Options
    so it seems some of the liveliness of TW has returned with more then 3 superpowers (regi/vindi/leg). maby I'll start playing again. . . . MABY. I'll chat with a few peeps 1st.

ps: I hate pwe sometimes, they ban main account and alt account on fourum, then unban alt account and keep main account banned QQ. *though they were both banned for the same reason over a year ago*

Hope you can afford 5mil+ charms.
  • Roly - Sanctuary
    edited July 2011
    Options

i hope u can get to lvl 105 to join 'em
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    Ignathas - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    im finally sick of sanctuary.. why its again just 3 dominant factions.. i quit regi today just for the reason of getting 90-120 sign ups every tw being put on reserves etc... i mean those extra 10-30 ppl if they joined medium factions could make them stronger and instead of 3 dominant factions could be like 6 factions it would be a lot more fun.. now its legendary regi and vindi all over again... this game has no Game Over but stuff like that might just be it :) a year ago it was also nefariuos and regi then before that legendary and neffies now its again down to 3.. only 80 can participate but its a massacre not a tw with massive lag.. like 60 vs 60 and 6-10 factions doing tws would be a lot more fun in my oppinion >.>
  • TPstar - Sanctuary
    TPstar - Sanctuary Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    only 80 can participate but its a massacre not a tw with massive lag.. like 60 vs 60 and 6-10 factions doing tws would be a lot more fun in my oppinion >.>

If you are having lag issue, it is a problem at your end, not the game itself. You need to either upgrade your internet and/or computer.
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    Ignathas - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    nah actually not lag.. well it sux then it lags but i like more like squad vs 2 squads or smth like that but on tw grounds, then i barrage and 50 ppl die its fun if you do 1-2 times but in general i dont like that kind of tws.. could be more tw-able factions hope there will..
  • xkanx
    xkanx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    im finally sick of sanctuary.. why its again just 3 dominant factions.. i quit regi today just for the reason of getting 90-120 sign ups every tw being put on reserves etc... i mean those extra 10-30 ppl if they joined medium factions could make them stronger and instead of 3 dominant factions could be like 6 factions it would be a lot more fun.. now its legendary regi and vindi all over again... this game has no Game Over but stuff like that might just be it :) a year ago it was also nefariuos and regi then before that legendary and neffies now its again down to 3.. only 80 can participate but its a massacre not a tw with massive lag.. like 60 vs 60 and 6-10 factions doing tws would be a lot more fun in my oppinion >.>

regicide is pretty terrible at making squads to be honest. It seems like they take seniority for TW over skill/gear. Was talking to a officer and they commented that a lot of the same class on regicide reserve had better gear than them yet they get the spot cause they was there longer.

Regicide needs to learn change is good. If they actually listen to the comments of SMART Twers in their own faction they would be a strong force. But with the people leading TW now and not taking the comments/suggestions willing to change regicide wont be a second tier faction soon.

Good luck to regi. but really Regicide doesnt need luck. they will just get no show tws cause vindi knows they can/will make regicide their ***** any time they want b:bye
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Making squads is one of the most annoying things for a TW coordinator to do.

You have to juggle squad class requirement with people's squad preferences while respecting the relationships between different members (both good and bad) and trying to balance all that with a fair rotation.

It takes a lot of time to make squads and it's just not fun. In rushing to get it done so you can get back to the game, mistakes are often made.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Roly - Sanctuary
    edited July 2011
    Options
    :o

Well here's uh TW with Amplified vs Nefarious 07/22/11 Enjoy :P
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVFHOzOWnLE
  • xkanx
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Making squads is one of the most annoying things for a TW coordinator to do.

You have to juggle squad class requirement with people's squad preferences while respecting the relationships between different members (both good and bad) and trying to balance all that with a fair rotation.

It takes a lot of time to make squads and it's just not fun. In rushing to get it done so you can get back to the game, mistakes are often made.

yea but taking people for seniority over skill/gear is kinda stupid and that is what regi does for the most part. There is a ton of better barbs in regicide then a certain barb that almost pulls every week. This barb just NOW discovered Fortify. If I was regicide tw coordinator i would put the people that gives me the best chance not people who have been around longer.

Look at bearish he has like a ton of magic defense and could do well as a cata barb but rarely if ever pulls. Why? I watch old Legendary vs Vindicate tw videos and it seems like Lg has like different barbs pulling every video.

Regicide really needs to get better in tw coordination. maybe get someone who actually knows how to TW b:laugh
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Why don't you offer to assist in the squad making rather than waste energy complaining in a forum using a cowardly anon account?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • xkanx
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Why don't you offer to assist in the squad making rather than waste energy complaining in a forum using a cowardly anon account?

b:shutup LOL did you not read? Dan or Tam doesnt take any tw suggestions from members. it is their way or the highway. Members have expressed MANY good ideas but if it doesnt come from a certain person or certain officer they will ignore it and just keep talking. b:bye
  • Bearish - Sanctuary
    Bearish - Sanctuary Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    xkanx wrote: »
    Look at bearish he has like a ton of magic defense and could do well as a cata barb but rarely if ever pulls. Why? I watch old Legendary vs Vindicate tw videos and it seems like Lg has like different barbs pulling every video.

what is this i dont even b:shocked