• Pstszulka - Dreamweaver
    Pstszulka - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    According to that, I also TW for pay :o

Shame on me! b:surrender

So do I and xwhisper QQ
    I still don't know why am i highlighted though :o
    There are few more of my chars in there as well, only this highlighted though :(
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    ColdSnow - Dreamweaver Posts: 983 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    So do I and xwhisper QQ

Maybe he just marked all females red...his next target :P
    If i m trolling and spamming on forum...then i cant sleep and need a good laugh
  • Viscosity - Dreamweaver
    Viscosity - Dreamweaver Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Vis!!! no padding your post count.....! b:avoid

Oh thats right Vis add something now to make the post appear meaningful :P Although, I totally agree with what you said.

Im a bad at trolling. b:cry
  • Lissan - Dreamweaver
    Lissan - Dreamweaver Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I'm a late bloomer. (and 4!)

AHHHH! At this rate you're going to pass me! b:surrender -Adds another pointless +1 to his post count-
  • BaldwinBoy - Dreamweaver
    BaldwinBoy - Dreamweaver Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I notice FatherTed's foot itches have added several hundred posts to his count over the months - he really should have that looked at.

(....5!)
  • Pstszulka - Dreamweaver
    Pstszulka - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options

You say that Decus isn't a girl worth being his next target ?:(
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I notice FatherTed's foot itches have added several hundred posts to his count over the months - he really should have that looked at.

It's how I take care of the itch - I type with my feet.

b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Namari - Dreamweaver
    Namari - Dreamweaver Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    It's how I take care of the itch - I type with my feet.

b:cool

Wanna teach me how? Gotta beat Esco to 2k posts. b:chuckle

BTW, grats BB on successfully derailing his first thread!
    Censorship is the bane of creativity. Censorship is the bane of personality. Most of all...censorship is the bane of identity.

My main is Ivy_. I'm better known as Destini. Also known as _Yvi. Yes, I have an identity crisis. b:chuckle

Looking for a signature for this character. Wanna make me one?
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Wanna teach me how? Gotta beat Esco to 2k posts. b:chuckle

BTW, grats BB on successfully derailing his first thread!

Flexible toes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Xx_Zero_xX - Dreamweaver
    Xx_Zero_xX - Dreamweaver Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Interesting philosophy you have there too, If you truly believed we "A" had no chance of winning, why weren't you able to defend both "A" and "Regenesis"? You completey no-showed Regenesis. So, are you admitting you used the "A" Territory War as an excuse to not show up to the Regenesis Territory War, like some of your fellow faction members. Also I don't need people to tell me to get laid, I don't treat other humans as objects as I don't allow me to treat as an object. I highly don't expect you to reply here much more, your leader will tell you to stop replying and you'll say, "yes master."

read my post .... b:sweat
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Lotsa replies since I went out b:surrender But the HP movie was worth it b:dirty
    Interesting philosophy you have there too, If you truly believed we "A" had no chance of winning, why weren't you able to defend both "A" and "Regenesis"? You completey no-showed Regenesis. So, are you admitting you used the "A" Territory War as an excuse to not show up to the Regenesis Territory War, like some of your fellow faction members. Also I don't need people to tell me to get laid, I don't treat other humans as objects as I don't allow me to treat as an object. I highly don't expect you to reply here much more, your leader will tell you to stop replying and you'll say, "yes master."

Dude. Our decisions do not concern you. What was decided was IT's decision. I didn't like it myself, but am I going to sit aside and watch immature brats bash my faction? Hell no. Follow your own words and don't treat others like objects. Maybe, then, would we stop treating you as such.

Also! Hi Zero! :D

EDIT: Also, why have I yet to hear of farming within IT from someone other than someone who hates us?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    You say that Decus isn't a girl worth being his next target ?:(

b:cry

Also, hola Zero! Que tal?
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
    edited July 2011
    Options
    b:cry

Also, hola Zero! Que tal?

hey decus b:bye todo bien! gracias xD. y tu que tal? b:victory veo q siempre andas en los foros heheheh
  • RedBaroness - Dreamweaver
    RedBaroness - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options

I'm scared :/
    edited July 2011
    Options
    hi Gabbie b:victory b:cute
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Intandem's leader underestimated their faction, or wanted to farm the members of A because of A members pking Intandem lately, showing Intandem they don't own everything.

A only had 18 members on, but the leader of Intandem thought the threat was to large to defend vs. both Regenesis and A. It was just to complicated for them to figure out the defence so they sent a full 80 vs. 18 people.

And nice fake bid you had there buddy! You know you aren't allowed to bid on a faction you have no chance to win against!. I also know we didn't farm you. We ended TW in an acceptable amount of time.. Bringing 8-10 people to a TW is a fake bid.

I really start to feel bad for you Ds. You are filled with so much hate and it is all focused in a world that does not really exist. Do you have trouble like this in rl too? Very few people have acted as you do. It would be wise for you to seek out some mental health professionals and ask them about your unhealthy mental state.

Makes me wonder how someone can just ask someone to move in with them cause they need a free place to stay, like you asked me ? Are you still having so many rl problems? Maybe you need a break from the game and deal with that real life.

Other than denying you a place in my faction and a room in my home, I have done nothing to you. I told you many times to leave me alone but you continue.

Now please go and leave me alone, get some help, then return to the game.

@ BB: there went the common sense to leave this post alone.
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Bingo, I speak for myself only - I am not an officer or anything in Regen, only a completely loving, loyal member for as long as my pixels live and for as long as Regen will have me.

And my next question is this: If it were Regen facing the gank, would IT wait for us to finish a smaller war before making a push on our crystal? Would any faction? I think not.

All's fair in love and war.

agreed willow my loveb:kiss
    and drunken you would not wait for us so why expect us to wait for you. This is the last post that im gonna write about this.

@Vis tripletyb:dirty

-moves on to trolling-b:dirty
  • haphazardness
    haphazardness Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    And nice fake bid you had there buddy! You know you aren't allowed to bid on a faction you have no chance to win against!. I also know we didn't farm you. We ended TW in an acceptable amount of time.. Bringing 8-10 people to a TW is a fake bid.

I really start to feel bad for you Ds. You are filled with so much hate and it is all focused in a world that does not really exist. Do you have trouble like this in rl too? Very few people have acted as you do. It would be wise for you to seek out some mental health professionals and ask them about your unhealthy mental state.

Makes me wonder how someone can just ask someone to move in with them cause they need a free place to stay, like you asked me ? Are you still having so many rl problems? Maybe you need a break from the game and deal with that real life.

Other than denying you a place in my faction and a room in my home, I have done nothing to you. I told you many times to leave me alone but you continue.

Now please go and leave me alone, get some help, then return to the game.

@ BB: there went the common sense to leave this post alone.

@ your Suggestion of a fake bid: How many times has Intandem beat Regenesis on an attack? If you have no chance of winning, based of statistics are you fake bidding? No, you're still attempting that win. You see, the game and gears are much different now than before. One player can take down 20+ players. What happens when the 2nd strongest faction fights the strongest faction, while also defending another faction? Anyhow, I can see what's happening though. Your land is being threatened and you want to ban the people for being responsible, because you couldn't defend a two-way war.

@ The farming part: I know you didn't farm. We where smarter than that. You did farm inversion though in the Calamity era though. Was that fair for you then?

@ The hate part: How many people in your faction joined because they 'hate' <----this key word Regenesis. When you where Leader of Equinox, how many joined because they 'hated' Calamity. You say I'm filled with hate because I point out a few certain facts, that you or your members have done which you believe threaten your reputation. You say I'm full of hate or that I'm mental, to brush off the truth of what's happening. I don't agree with that method, It hasn't ever worked in the real world and I believe it won't work in game because I create threads for multiple reasons.

1. I make the reader realize what they have done. I make people like Gav realize they don't like the option their leader chose. Gav says It's bashing, when I say it's change. If you're an officer and you disagree with something then say something, don't sit back then post you don't like what happened, then followed by saying the guy who told what happened is bashing. Nothing will change and this could happen week after week after week.

2. Sometimes I'm purely curious or have missed something and I need to post to ask people what happened. I also want others who don't know to know as well, plus keep a record of events. I'm sure Hitler doesn't like history either.

@ the Feeling bad: Don't feel bad for me, I'm not in need of your empathy, you're a hardcore cash shopper who tries to buy or has her husband buy everything. I'm sure we play the game from two different perspectives.

@ the moving in part: Partial truth will give you some credit. I asked If you knew 'anyone' or if 'you' needed roommate because I didn't have many options to go @ the time, because I've just moved out of my parents. You told me you would If you didn't have children and that Lisa was looking for a room mate. I wasn't exactly lying, I did want a newer place, some odd reason thought you worked @ The Philly Apartment Company.

@ Real life problems: You seem to have one of those when a sin kills You @ OT. Will get some screenshots of faction chat for ya
    b:shutup
  • haphazardness
    haphazardness Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I'm not QQing, TW is purely voluntary, and TW ganking is part of the game. I was just responding to Willowgirls post about not having a challenge. If Regen wanted a challenge then they would have one by simply waiting a few minutes. I don't care if Calamity could defend multiple factions, IT is not Calamity. However its more likely that Willowgirl was speaking for Willowgirl, not for all of Regen.

If IT wants a challenge then ask your leader to attack Regenesis more. Remember though you're in Intandem Drunken_Chu. Your faction as I recall doesn't have any community rules, they play by the rules set by the game. This revokes you and your faction members from complaining about TW ganks, pk ganks, being pked in cube, and being pked during marriage quest, during the tiger event. Being in pk mode on a PvE server after you've bought all your + 10 rank 8 rank 9 G 13 + 12 gears.
  • DeathProof - Dreamweaver
    DeathProof - Dreamweaver Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options

I might as well post here too. So basically you are saying smaller factions can't have the chance of even trying to TW?

I remember Tempest used to fight Calamity every week even when we had 3 star gear. We used to count the minutes we lasted. Doing better and better every week. Lasting close to 2 hours in the end.

Lets say Intandem loses a some OP geared members. Will you stop bidding on Regen because "We have no chance"?

Its like like telling a 5 year old stop to play Tetris because your not good at it. You get better week by week. I respect A for even TRYING to stand up a fight
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    i fail at tetris :C
    i like potato
  • Kristam - Dreamweaver
    Kristam - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    i fail at tetris :C

Same b:surrender
  • BaldwinBoy - Dreamweaver
    BaldwinBoy - Dreamweaver Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Fail or not at least your computer can handle Tetris - I'm still failing at "Pong".
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2011
    Options
    My computer can handle Tetris... b:cool

...but my brain cannot b:surrender
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Xwhisper - Dreamweaver
    Xwhisper - Dreamweaver Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    So do I and xwhisper QQ
    There are few more of my chars in there as well, only this highlighted though :(

highlighted for being special? b:question

I like money \o/
    This is where a siggy should go. But it ran away. Okay. I lied. It's still here but it's a ninja siggy. You just can't see it. Stop raging. It gets embarrassed. Leave. Nao. Stop reading. Whatever. Meh. \o/
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    1. I make the reader realize what they have done. I make people like Gav realize they don't like the option their leader chose. Gav says It's bashing, when I say it's change. If you're an officer and you disagree with something then say something, don't sit back then post you don't like what happened, then followed by saying the guy who told what happened is bashing. Nothing will change and this could happen week after week after week.

Its Grav, you idiot b:shutup If you're going to try and use an example, atleast spell their name correctly.

You didn't make me realize a thing; I felt this from the minute the war was decided. I didn't like the decision from the beginning, but I will stand by it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2011
    Options
    highlighted for being special? b:question

I like money \o/

Hai Yuu b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xwhisper - Dreamweaver
    Xwhisper - Dreamweaver Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Hai Yuu b:cute

hai Mii b:chuckle
    This is where a siggy should go. But it ran away. Okay. I lied. It's still here but it's a ninja siggy. You just can't see it. Stop raging. It gets embarrassed. Leave. Nao. Stop reading. Whatever. Meh. \o/
  • Viscosity - Dreamweaver
    Viscosity - Dreamweaver Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Mitachi b:dirty Gabbie b:dirty Wisp b:shocked