• Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Nami b:dirtyb:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • haphazardness
    haphazardness Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Its Grav, you idiot b:shutup If you're going to try and use an example, atleast spell their name correctly.

You didn't make me realize a thing; I felt this from the minute the war was decided. I didn't like the decision from the beginning, but I will stand by it.

You stand by a decision you don't believe in or agree with and you call me the mental one. Week, after week after week.
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2011
    You stand by a decision you don't believe in or agree with and you call me the mental one. Week, after week after week.

Sorry b:bye I'm perfectly sane. I don't agree with the law most of the time but I still stand by it. I don't agree with my parents decision on some matters but I do stand by it. So, thats wrong? I'm not going to ragequit my faction over a decision just like how I'm not going to leave my country for another or be a runaway.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Loarvion - Dreamweaver
    Loarvion - Dreamweaver Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    My PERSONAL opinion and message to Regen-

You guys know by now that when IT gets ganked by multiple factions, they will defend the sure thing and probably won't show up to fight Regen. If you guys TRUELY wanted a nice long TW CHALLENGE, you would wait for IT, instead of doing 5 minute crystal rolls. If you can't wait 5 minutes for IT to do their own crystal roll and then come to Regen, then your actions so far have led me to believe that as much as you guys CLAIM to want a challenge, you ACTUALLY just want as much land as possible.

sure y not wait the 5 mins y not wait 3 hours too 3 hours wars r the most challenging ;)

besides tw rules in this games r so bad it means that only the stronger of the 2 factions can attack thats it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Calamity RIP 6/11/2010 same day as my birthday tyvm whoever destroyed it for lovely birthday present ;) almost 3 years u will be forever missed

what will happen now
  • Lissan - Dreamweaver
    Lissan - Dreamweaver Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    [COLOR="Wheat
    @ the Feeling bad: Don't feel bad for me, I'm not in need of your empathy, you're a hardcore cash shopper who tries to buy or has her husband buy everything. I'm sure we play the game from two different perspectives.
    [/COLOR] b:shutup

I could be wrong here since I haven't played in a while and things may have changed. I never knew Aubree to cash shop at all, and was constantly working at farming her gear. Did she get some gear from Goonz, perhaps, but I'm pretty sure, could be wrong, that she farmed way more than what was given to her. You make it sound like she's the cashshopper and you are not; which leaves me puzzled. I believe you were the one that got 2 SoTs and 3 helms of holy punishment. That takes at least a few packs to get b:chuckle And yet while you're gear is decent, I would've thought been better given how much you did cashshop. I know you at least sold one of those helms way underpriced as it was bought and resold for over 40m profit a couple weeks later. At least you were able to take advantage of some xp glitches recently >.>

Anyways, done direct bashing you. As far as you pointing out things and wanting change. I believe a lot of your 'examples' are easy to spin in a way to make things look "bad" and you take advantage of that. Some may be true examples, as I don't read every post of yours, but I do know of a few i've come across over time that I believe to be twisted. I think your hate is blinding you and you will go to some fairly extreme measures to get "justice".

As far as "fake" bidding; it's about the dumbest rule pwi came up with. I think A should beable to bid against IT. According to the events i'm reading your attack was somewhat successful. While you didn't get a land yourself, you did help Regen get a land; although they might've gotten it even if IT did show. It's up to IT to defend both ganks. I believe it to be a legit tactic. Now it's up to IT to learn from this past week, hopefully get the numbers for next week and defend accordingly. BB did a great job doing this back in the cala days imo, may have started off rocky the first few ganks, but they learned to be very effective at defending ganks.

Also, a ton of people play pwi from different perspectives. Some ppl play for the community and friends, some do it for fashion, some do it to achieve some gear goal or pvp goal or what have you, some only play for pve reasons. The list goes on and on, I don't think any of them are wrong way to play. Asserting how you think everyone else should play isn't going to get you anywhere. You may have good intentions, but imo you're really approaching it the wrong way.
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    *derails* FLUSH IT!

lets have fun in TW and stop QQing about it :o

flub.png
    (my new siggy on regen forums, inspired by Teeki<3)
    i like potato
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I might as well post here too. So basically you are saying smaller factions can't have the chance of even trying to TW?

I remember Tempest used to fight Calamity every week even when we had 3 star gear. We used to count the minutes we lasted. Doing better and better every week. Lasting close to 2 hours in the end.

Lets say Intandem loses a some OP geared members. Will you stop bidding on Regen because "We have no chance"?

Its like like telling a 5 year old stop to play Tetris because your not good at it. You get better week by week. I respect A for even TRYING to stand up a fight

Rules are PWI

Bidding

Any willing and capable faction can bid on any opposing territory provided they have no affiliations with the current owners. The bids can only be made if the faction has a real intention of attacking and trying to win the territory. All bids must have a legitimate chance to win. This includes factions that are but is not limited to the following:

Training Wars

Practice or Training Wars are not allowed by the branch faction if the Territory is owned by an affiliated faction.

Small factions

Factions with too few members should not bid.

You can read that here.

A had 8-10 members TWing.

@ Ds you know damn well you asked to move in with me and I said Lissan may have been looking for a room mate.You said "you needed somewhere free to stay, so that wouldnt work." Lissan looking for a room mate was a lie, but You made me feel uncomfortable and so I was pushing you onto him. Lissan may remember this.

As for my cash shopping, I have played this game since server opened and maybe stuck 600 bucks into it. That is nothing in terms of cash shopping.

Really wondering what a sin killing me at OT has to do with my real life?

Also you keep saying it was the decision I chose. You are completely wrong on that. It was the decision made by all the officers, me being the opposing one to it.

This is my last visit to this thread as I feel it has only given Ds what he wants, my attention. I'm going back to ignoring him.
  • haphazardness
    haphazardness Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I could be wrong here since I haven't played in a while and things may have changed. I never knew Aubree to cash shop at all, and was constantly working at farming her gear. Did she get some gear from Goonz, perhaps, but I'm pretty sure, could be wrong, that she farmed way more than what was given to her. You make it sound like she's the cashshopper and you are not; which leaves me puzzled. I believe you were the one that got 2 SoTs and 3 helms of holy punishment. That takes at least a few packs to get b:chuckle And yet while you're gear is decent, I would've thought been better given how much you did cashshop. I know you at least sold one of those helms way underpriced as it was bought and resold for over 40m profit a couple weeks later. At least you were able to take advantage of some xp glitches recently >.>

Anyways, done direct bashing you. As far as you pointing out things and wanting change. I believe a lot of your 'examples' are easy to spin in a way to make things look "bad" and you take advantage of that. Some may be true examples, as I don't read every post of yours, but I do know of a few i've come across over time that I believe to be twisted. I think your hate is blinding you and you will go to some fairly extreme measures to get "justice".

As far as "fake" bidding; it's about the dumbest rule pwi came up with. I think A should beable to bid against IT. According to the events i'm reading your attack was somewhat successful. While you didn't get a land yourself, you did help Regen get a land; although they might've gotten it even if IT did show. It's up to IT to defend both ganks. I believe it to be a legit tactic. Now it's up to IT to learn from this past week, hopefully get the numbers for next week and defend accordingly. BB did a great job doing this back in the cala days imo, may have started off rocky the first few ganks, but they learned to be very effective at defending ganks.

Also, a ton of people play pwi from different perspectives. Some ppl play for the community and friends, some do it for fashion, some do it to achieve some gear goal or pvp goal or what have you, some only play for pve reasons. The list goes on and on, I don't think any of them are wrong way to play. Asserting how you think everyone else should play isn't going to get you anywhere. You may have good intentions, but imo you're really approaching it the wrong way.

I didn't cash shop for these packs, I bought them when anniversary packs came out and 2x drops was on. I was opening my squad's chest in nirvana and we seemed to be doing pretty flawless with a great ration of uncannys so I was like, "I'm going to buy packs and start opening for a while inside our runs." I sold all of my uncannys/raptures to buy some and within my first 10 packs I received some holy helm of punishments to afford more packs because the price of gold to coin ratio was lower and statistically it was worth opening the packs, even if the only Items I received where charms and token of best lucks every 3/100. Sometimes it's necessary to sell an item under-priced to make another load of money quickly as well, for example, right before a sale comes. Some of the scroll of tomes/holy helms/heavenrage boots and other items where sold, I did split some of the profit from some of my packs with friends. Anyhow my gear is decent atm for anything PvE, I can do 3-3 with few charm ticks. I can take damage from sins with G 13 + 10 daggers for a while until one of us makes a mistake to end the fight. Only things I cant beat PvE wise atm is Rank 9 casters, rank 9 sins ( + 2.00 range daggers ) and sins/bms with + 12 weapons or + 10 armors. My gear will improve over time.
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    This is my last visit to this thread as I feel it has only given Ds what he wants, my attention. I'm going back to ignoring him.

You're far too understanding to even answer his accusations. If I were you, I'd've posted things entirely unrelated to this thread, or not post at all. =/
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2011
    You're far too understanding to even answer his accusations. If I were you, I'd've posted things entirely unrelated to this thread, or not post at all. =/

So! WHO WANTS CUPCAKES?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xwhisper - Dreamweaver
    Xwhisper - Dreamweaver Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    So! WHO WANTS CUPCAKES?

Depends, are they Thrivelia-cupcakes ? b:cold
    This is where a siggy should go. But it ran away. Okay. I lied. It's still here but it's a ninja siggy. You just can't see it. Stop raging. It gets embarrassed. Leave. Nao. Stop reading. Whatever. Meh. \o/
  • SkirtChaser - Dreamweaver
    SkirtChaser - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Rules are PWI

Bidding

Any willing and capable faction can bid on any opposing territory provided they have no affiliations with the current owners. The bids can only be made if the faction has a real intention of attacking and trying to win the territory. All bids must have a legitimate chance to win. This includes factions that are but is not limited to the following:

Training Wars

Practice or Training Wars are not allowed by the branch faction if the Territory is owned by an affiliated faction.

Small factions

Factions with too few members should not bid.

You can read that here.

A had 8-10 members TWing.

. .

LOLOLOL isn't this what you got Alax banned for doing when he was leader of Inversion?? b:chuckleb:chuckle
  • BloodyOne - Dreamweaver
    BloodyOne - Dreamweaver Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    what would u call the minimum amout of people n a faction to b able 2 tw without getin banned? like the lowest possible amout of people that u could still call it a non fake bid
    b:shocked no signature
  • Namari - Dreamweaver
    Namari - Dreamweaver Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    what would u call the minimum amout of people n a faction to b able 2 tw without getin banned? like the lowest possible amout of people that u could still call it a non fake bid

That's why so many people were so up in arms about the TW rules when they were released by GM's. Because by this logic, most factions who want to TW and can't get a whole 80 (or at least enough to equal the opposing TW faction) in would be banned.
    Censorship is the bane of creativity. Censorship is the bane of personality. Most of all...censorship is the bane of identity.

My main is Ivy_. I'm better known as Destini. Also known as _Yvi. Yes, I have an identity crisis. b:chuckle

Looking for a signature for this character. Wanna make me one?
  • merc12345
    merc12345 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Don't mind me I'm just seeing what this forum thing is and what a TW is all about. o.o Thought I'd leave this here:
    Kantorek wrote: »
    We judge all TW wars on a case by case basis. Not just a concrete "If faction X has Y players, and they are attacking faction Z." Obviously a faction with less than 20 or so members with a low level average of say 30 is not going to win versus a big guild. But now what if that faction only has 20 members strong, but they're all level 60+ and are attacking a faction that has to defend a lot of territories. Maybe they think they can sneak in a win in against a weakly defended territory? We look at the data on our end and make the judgment call. This is where it becomes difficult for us to give hard numbers. The intention to win the war must always be there. It all comes to not having a built in system within the game to stop and discourage TW wars but rather monitored on the human side. As far as I know, we are the only version that polices these types of fake

I have a question for you guys. What does a TW look like. Thank you to whoever posted the rules.
  • T_i_m - Dreamweaver
    T_i_m - Dreamweaver Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I feel so humiliated because of my faction's wrongdoing and am ashamed to be a member of InTandem. We are all cash-shopping noobs with no life and no consideration for the frail sentiments of the OP. On behalf of IT I would like to bow and kiss the holy boots of the OP and beg forgiveness for our misdeeds. Please oh wise and all-knowing minister of justice have mercy!!!
  • Prophete - Dreamweaver
    Prophete - Dreamweaver Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Cool.
  • Kokkin - Dreamweaver
    Kokkin - Dreamweaver Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    lol b:laugh
  • Pakoshi - Dreamweaver
    Pakoshi - Dreamweaver Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited July 2011

http://www.scenicreflections.com/ithumbs/Bad_Math_%282+2=5%29_Wallpaper_i7wo4.jpg
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2011

Start with: -20 = -20
    Which is the same as: 16-36 = 25-45
    Which can also be expressed as: (2+2)^2 - 9*(2+2) = 5^2 - 9*5
    Add 81/4 to both sides: (2+2)^2 - 9*(2+2) + 81/4 = 5^2 - 9*5 + 81/4
    Rearrange the terms: ((2+2) - 9/2)^2 = (5 - 9/2)^2
    Ergo: (2+2) - 9/2 = 5 - 9/2

Hence: 2 + 2 = 5

Clearly, I deserve a Field's Medal. b:cool
    @Moron that decides to quote my post and tell me it's wrong: Yes, I know it's wrong, dumbass...
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Pakoshi - Dreamweaver
    Pakoshi - Dreamweaver Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    0 + 0 = 0
    0*2 + 0*2 = 0*5
    0(2 + 2) = 0*5
    2 + 2 = 5

http://sadhillnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/obama-math-bad-math-new-math-2+2-sad-hill-news.jpg
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2011
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kokkin - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2011
    Start with: -20 = -20
    Which is the same as: 16-36 = 25-45
    Which can also be expressed as: (2+2)^2 - 9*(2+2) = 5^2 - 9*5
    Add 81/4 to both sides: (2+2)^2 - 9*(2+2) + 81/4 = 5^2 - 9*5 + 81/4
    Rearrange the terms: ((2+2) - 9/2)^2 = (5 - 9/2)^2
    Ergo: (2+2) - 9/2 = 5 - 9/2

Hence: 2 + 2 = 5

@Moron that decides to quote my post and tell me it's wrong: Yes, I know it's wrong, dumbass...

((2+2)^2 - 9*(2+2) + 81/4 = 5^2 - 9*5 + 81/4) =/= (((2+2) - 9/2)^2 = (5 - 9/2)^2)
    stop confusing ppl :P lol

also

(0(2 + 2) = 0*5) =/= (2 + 2 = 5) --> u had to 0/0 which is an indeterminacy (not 1) :P
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2011
    ((2+2)^2 - 9*(2+2) + 81/4 = 5^2 - 9*5 + 81/4) =/= (((2+2) - 9/2)^2 = (5 - 9/2)^2)
    stop confusing ppl :P lol

also

(0(2 + 2) = 0*5) =/= (2 + 2 = 5) --> u had to 0/0 which is an indeterminacy (not 1) :P

Look again, the first one you pointed out is correct. Difference of two squares, my friend :3
    (That step is not the incorrect one in that case, it's the conclusion that is wrong.)

And I know 0/0 is wrong, read my hidden text (though the harsh words are not intended at you) :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kokkin - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2011
    Look again, the first one you pointed out is correct. Difference of two squares, my friend :3
    (That step is not the incorrect one in that case, it's the conclusion that is wrong.)

And I know 0/0 is wrong, read my hidden text (though the harsh words are not intended at you) :p

Hahaha my fail math, u r right xD i somehow got different values there xD i should refresh my memory about that lol
    I miss math so i try to understand where those 'errors' are.. but lately it's fail after fail hahahaha

And yeah Decus, i know that wasn't for me ^^ b:kiss
    i didn't even noticed there was some hidden text.. (in the 0/0 o copied that from a quote which didn't had it hehehe) -.- u r getting similar to thriv, ijs.. lol
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2011
    u r getting similar to thriv, ijs.. lol

b:shocked b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Dec, what was that girl's name you were always hanging around with back when we first met? Del something . . .

Also, that "moron" comment had better not have been aimed at my BM I didn't realize I was posting from :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2011
    Dec, what was that girl's name you were always hanging around with back when we first met? Del something . . .

Also, that "moron" comment had better not have been aimed at my BM I didn't realize I was posting from :P

Delita; and no, not at you either :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    YES - ty I couldnt remember her name for the life of me.

She was a sweetie, iirc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3