TWs this Weekend %%

1235»

Comments

• Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    YES - ty I couldnt remember her name for the life of me.

She was a sweetie, iirc.

Yes she was :3

She left to RT and then quit the game some time after. I cannot remember when, exactly.

Wacky was such a crappy replacement! I hate you Wacky. b:angry
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Nasoni - Momaganon
    Nasoni - Momaganon Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited July 2011

< Expecting another QQ thread from Ds after this weeks TW. b:cry

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ashleymarieply08
    ashleymarieply08 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I understand when getting ganked in TW a faction must at times not go to one and lose the land. This being said I do not understand why if IT is being attacked by only 2 people why they cannot defend both wars.
    This occurs I have noticed if Regen is attacking and another faction also is even if its a faction that has not a chance of winning against IT.
    Can you tell me why IT would always just go after the small faction kill them in like 5min what is it they have proven?
    Why not go have a good TW fight against Regen and leave the little faction alone you will get your land back in due time from them.
    I just find they are useing the OH we have more then one war excuse way to much when Regen is involved ..........they sooo good sooo strong then fight the fight . IT has to quit the wc of how great they are and prove it now.
  • Renerei - Dreamweaver
    Renerei - Dreamweaver Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I understand when getting ganked in TW a faction must at times not go to one and lose the land. This being said I do not understand why if IT is being attacked by only 2 people why they cannot defend both wars.
    This occurs I have noticed if Regen is attacking and another faction also is even if its a faction that has not a chance of winning against IT.
    Can you tell me why IT would always just go after the small faction kill them in like 5min what is it they have proven?
    Why not go have a good TW fight against Regen and leave the little faction alone you will get your land back in due time from them.
    I just find they are useing the OH we have more then one war excuse way to much when Regen is involved ..........they sooo good sooo strong then fight the fight . IT has to quit the wc of how great they are and prove it now.

For gods sake, just let the damn thread die!
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited July 2011

rene skateboard uncanny chocolate krrrrr soup <3
    i like potato
  • Viscosity - Dreamweaver
    Viscosity - Dreamweaver Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited July 2011

+1 o.o
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    +1 o.o

*stuffs in closet*

...wut.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Samaela - Dreamweaver
    Samaela - Dreamweaver Posts: 426 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    *stuffs in closet*

...wut.

Grav, stop putting people in your closet. That's not very nice you know. b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Samaela[demon cleric]||Nanimee[mystic]||aquaelle[psychic]
  • Zaeh - Dreamweaver
    Zaeh - Dreamweaver Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Grav, stop putting people in your closet. That's not very nice you know. b:angry

WHO LET YOU OUT b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [Graviora - 101;cleric].__.[Zaeh - 8X;psychic].__.[Diabelle - 100;sin]
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    closet party? yay

(naked?)
    i like potato