Rate a Character thread. Hot or Not.

Options

Comments

• XBunneh - Raging Tide
    XBunneh - Raging Tide Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Personally, theres something off about her eyes. Maybe its to far apart or something or maybe the eyes are to long, but it looks odd to me. I give her a 8/10 because I love her face, and the hair suits her. Its just the eyes that are throwing me off.

Thanks, it was the eyes i changed most, and wanted your opinion on :3 But i think i like them as they are now ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ xBunneh @ Raging Tide ~ sig made by me
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Hi! I'm new here. I'm going to rate XBunneh's veno: 10/10 - I love the hairstyle and her eyes, I don't think the eyeliner is harsh, well maybe just a bit. Here is my sin, I would appreciate if you could rate him:
    [IMG][/img]Bornas.jpg

I like him a lot, he has a kind look to him. His nose is as little too big though. 4/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Bornas - Raging Tide
    Bornas - Raging Tide Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I like him a lot, he has a kind look to him. His nose is as little too big though. 4/5
    Thank you, I really appreciate it!
  • VergilSama - Raging Tide
    VergilSama - Raging Tide Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    okie here is mine b:chuckle

20110720015557.jpg

rate :3
  • Amourie - Heavens Tear
    Amourie - Heavens Tear Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    VergilSama - I can't rate him, I can't see his face b:surrender I like the blue though

Bornas - 8/10 he's very handsome

XBunneh - 7/10, maybe make her eyes closer together and her nostrils a tiny bit wider and she'd look better xd

Fauxxhawk - 10/10, she's so unique looking and I love how her nose and lips go so well together

WangZi - 4/10, she just looks too much like all the clerics/archers I've seen

Cocobelle - 10/10 she looks very naive
  • VergilSama - Raging Tide
    VergilSama - Raging Tide Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    awww b:chuckle here is closer look

20110720022714.jpg
  • Lady_of_rage - Lost City
    Lady_of_rage - Lost City Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Here is my Assassin, one of my best works so far.
    2011-07-0422-02-23.jpg
    We are Death, destroyer of Worlds
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    Kali - Raging Tide Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I like your sins skin color but the pink eyes are a lil creepy. D:

vddd.jpg
    My sin, still looks like a preset... b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I actually really like your Sin, Kali. The hair really suits her face shape, eyebrows dont really match the hair colour tho D: donno if you can change that on Tbs tho lol. Id give her a 8/10, bc she does have a preset-ish look
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    Kali - Raging Tide Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Thanks b:chuckle You cant change the eyebrow color on TB's tho, annoys me so much lol. b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2011
    Options
    @Vergil

He's okay, looks kinda sad but he's also kinda preset-y and I don't really know why. I also don't think the eyecolor really matches. I like the blue hair/skin though. 3/5

Well after that picture of that bouncer looking "guy veno" with lip gloss, it got me thinking. Could I make an actually pretty bald female char, there are some pretty famous women who managed to rock the bald look. http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/beauty/12-famous-bald-women-1229327 I didn't want to just make a look a like of them though. This is the best I could come up with. Anyone else want to take the bald challenge? 2011-07-2107-49-57-1.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • Selenica - Sanctuary
    Selenica - Sanctuary Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I like your sins skin color but the pink eyes are a lil creepy. D:

vddd.jpg
    My sin, still looks like a preset... b:surrender

Hot, and no it doesn't.
    Breeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee^^
  • Hayah - Raging Tide
    Hayah - Raging Tide Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Does she look like a preset?b:surrender

2011-07-2212-47-51.jpg

2011-07-2212-55-43.jpg
  • Hayah - Raging Tide
    edited July 2011
    Options

2011-07-2107-49-57-1.jpg

i think shes very pretty ^^
    4/5 cause i don't like the eyeshadow or lip color b:surrender

@Vergil
    he does look very sad :(
    i don't think he looks like a preset tho... 3/5

@Darklord
    normal hair :)

@Lady_of_rage

she looks like one of my old sins (so of course i like her b:victory)
    I don't like the eye color tho.. 4/5
  • Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options

Looks fine to me ^^
    You made the make-up work out well, which is very heavy, so hard to make something nice off.
    I love the eyes and hair b:mischievous
    The lower lip is a bit thick maybe, but doesn't really distract. A 4.5/5 I would say ^^ Really pretty char :3

I gave Hazumi some food...
    I personally don't favour skinny chars, and I forgot to change the body sizes when I first changed her. After my hubby kept telling me in TT to eat more I decided it was time to change it :3
    Before:
    skinny.png

After:
    lessskinny.png

<damn u 4 images in one post P:>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hayah - Raging Tide
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Looks fine to me ^^
    You made the make-up work out well, which is very heavy, so hard to make something nice off.
    I love the eyes and hair b:mischievous
    The lower lip is a bit thick maybe, but doesn't really distract. A 4.5/5 I would say ^^ Really pretty char :3
    yeah i was having some trouble on the lips.. theres not alot of choices for shapes on TBs I was looking at her earlyer today and i thought her lips were too big haha

I always gave my BM's/Seekers more meat on their bones i thought it made them look more muscly and BA b:chuckle
  • DolIy - Sanctuary
    DolIy - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    2efuw3n.jpg

here is my mystic <3:3
    graphics were down xP
  • SlaveEko - Harshlands
    SlaveEko - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    mudwormz.jpg

I love Mudworms YUMMIE nom nom nom nom!
    edited July 2011
    Options
    @ the 2 posters above me: You will have to rate someone else's char too. Most people(including me) won't rate a char of someone who didn't rate someone else's.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    Dorset - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    @ the 2 posters above me: You will have to rate someone else's char too. Most people(including me) won't rate a char of someone who didn't rate someone else's.

+1

Hayah i love your char 5/5

Hazumi she looks better a lil less skinny bravo XD 4/5 as her lips are real thin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <sig by me

yup guys imma back!

I LOVE making sigs. go to Fanatics section "Dorset's Thread of Interesting Things". u request ill create!
    b:shyI LOVE MY HUBBY my best friend HeartandSoulb:heart
    edited July 2011
    Options
    2efuw3n.jpg

here is my mystic <3:3
    graphics were down xP

Her eyes are too small, her face is kinda squished, and her forehead is really long. The colors are a little bland but that could just be because of the low graphics settings. She looks kinda sad, which I like. Expressive faces are always cool to look at. Overall a 1.5/5. Sorry :( If your graphics are up higher normally, perhaps you could post on a more reliable picture sharing site like photobucket. At the current setting, it's not really doing your character any favors. And as hazumi said, please rate someone elses instead of posting your pic as they tend to be buried and never get a rating when you do so.

mudwormz.jpg

I love Mudworms YUMMIE nom nom nom nom!

It's hard to tell, but she looks kinda presety. Her mouth is a bit too wide. Overall a 2/5 Please rate other people's in the future so they don't get buried.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • DolIy - Sanctuary
    DolIy - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    well, ive actually looked through most of this thread & kno for a fact hazumi has posted screenies of his/her character countless times. i didnt really care to rate his/her toon, honestly cus ive seen it so much. however, since it serves as an issue, i will rate hayah's char. she honestly looks like a preset to me except for the fact she has got eg eye texture. i dont really have a numerical rating. if it were my character, i would play w/the customization & give her more distinctive features. then again, that is just my opinion. if you are happy w/the way she looks then thats great.b:thanksb:victory

@venus
    i appreciate the constructive criticism. the 'squished' look is something i was aiming for, ofc i dont exactly use that description in particular. :3 i personally dont find her eyes to be small, but maybe that is just due to the quality of the ss & graphics. her forehead actually isnt that elongated, the kitty kut hairstyle for some reason just makes it look huge. not sure why. o-O

anyways, ty for taking the time to respond to my post <3:3
  • Atonements - Raging Tide
    Atonements - Raging Tide Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    2122121.png

my sin...bin too long since i played it =(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bored. b:lipcurl
  • Atonements - Raging Tide
    Atonements - Raging Tide Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkn.png

new main now b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bored. b:lipcurl
    edited July 2011
    Options
    well, ive actually looked through most of this thread & kno for a fact hazumi has posted screenies of his/her character countless times. i didnt really care to rate his/her toon, honestly cus ive seen it so much.

Actually I post her once, then not anymore untill she gets a make-over. This particulair char has been posted... 3 or 4 times I think.

@the poster above, the same as I said before. Please rate someone else's char too, especially if it's on a new page. b:lipcurl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mistbelle - Sanctuary
    Mistbelle - Sanctuary Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I don't really understand why you have to rate the person above you in order to get rated. Especially if they don't have an opinion on anyone. This whole thing rate someone before you get rated just recently started. If they want to rate someone, they will. That's just my opinion. I'm pretty sure a lot of people who have been posting here for awhile will giving ratings to those who are "missed", nonetheless. b:surrender

@ Atonements
    Sin:
    I can't really see his face well but judging from it, he looks like a preset. His head is also too small for his body. Also not a fan of the blue hair/skin. b:surrender

Seeker: 8/10
    I like his eyes and the colors work well together. Maybe change the hair?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hayah - Raging Tide
    edited July 2011
    Options
    @Atonments

i like your seeker he looks suave and sophisticated to me.. he's cute

8/10
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I don't really understand why you have to rate the person above you in order to get rated. Especially if they don't have an opinion on anyone. This whole thing rate someone before you get rated just recently started. If they want to rate someone, they will. That's just my opinion. I'm pretty sure a lot of people who have been posting here for awhile will giving ratings to those who are "missed", nonetheless. b:surrender

^This.

Its not a rule, nor will it ever be, that you have to rate someone before getting rated yourself. If you dont have an opinion on any of the other characters that were posted, then you dont have to say anything about it. Its polite to rate others before getting yourself rated, but its not mandatory. If you disagree, then fine, just dont make it a self proclaimed rule that everyone has to follow.

b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    Cocobelle - Sanctuary Posts: 960 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ^This.

Its not a rule, nor will it ever be, that you have to rate someone before getting rated yourself. If you dont have an opinion on any of the other characters that were posted, then you dont have to say anything about it. Its polite to rate others before getting yourself rated, but its not mandatory. If you disagree, then fine, just dont make it a self proclaimed rule that everyone has to follow.

b:surrender

Nicely said. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]