Options

Comments

• Aliure - Sanctuary
    Aliure - Sanctuary Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Vindi vs. Regi 1k Streams attack from last weekend:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmv3u_9C2YE
    "There is nothing worth your complete trust in this world other than yourself. The moment you lean on someone, you'll lose the strength to remain standing and when that person leaves, you'll end up hitting the ground."
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I'm still shocked vindi decided to no-show 1k.

It does put regi in an interesting position now that regi and vindi don't share any border.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • SoniMax - Sanctuary
    SoniMax - Sanctuary Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options

It does put regi in an interesting position now that regi and vindi don't share any border.
    LOL i was wondering why Vindi lost :D
    Yea future TW's will be interesting.
    I wanna see if Enelysion will start whooping *** now or chill down south. lol
    GL to everyone in TWs
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15081871001&dateline=1339865979[/SIGPIC]
    They see me trollin`
    They hatin`
    Patrolling they tryin` to catch me writin` dirty
    Tryin to catch me writin` dirty X4
    My music so loud
    I'm flamin`
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    LOL i was wondering why Vindi lost :D
    Yea future TW's will be interesting.
    I wanna see if Enelysion will start whooping *** now or chill down south. lol
    GL to everyone in TWs

We like to chill. Don't mind us, we're happy with what we've got.
  • AckIes - Sanctuary
    AckIes - Sanctuary Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options

No more double defense for Vindi, at least for a while

Maybe we will see some Regi v Amp tws.

I'm interested on what Ene will do once they take out the last Kaku land in the south and those RR lands. I heard they want to paint the map red b:laugh

And whats with the Faction base war declaration Ene placed on Leg during tw w/ Vindi. Was someone really bored enough to make a lvl 3 fake EneIysion faction and dish out 200mil for a base?
  • Hitori_Hanso - Sanctuary
    Hitori_Hanso - Sanctuary Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options

Vindi always said they would no show 1k in order to defend against Legendary. Not sure why. Considering Vindi eats Ironguards like candy, its the best land for them.
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited July 2011
    Options
    No more double defense for Vindi, at least for a while

Maybe we will see some Regi v Amp tws.

I'm interested on what Ene will do once they take out the last Kaku land in the south and those RR lands. I heard they want to paint the map red b:laugh

And whats with the Faction base war declaration Ene placed on Leg during tw w/ Vindi. Was someone really bored enough to make a lvl 3 fake EneIysion faction and dish out 200mil for a base?

It's not associated with our faction.

And we aren't attacking Kakumau. Saru and I have our alts there, they are so cute n__n
  • Nuke_Cleric - Sanctuary
    Nuke_Cleric - Sanctuary Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    It's not like 1k pots are restricted b:chuckle and even if they were, they always find a way to leak into the market b:shutup
  • Fenora - Sanctuary
    Fenora - Sanctuary Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    It's not like 1k pots are restricted b:chuckle and even if they were, they always find a way to leak into the market b:shutup

nub the milyen cam is long gone :P
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Makes perfect sense. They don't have to throw a land every week (possibly a city). Now they can fight LG at their leisure...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nuke_Cleric - Sanctuary
    Nuke_Cleric - Sanctuary Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Mrs.Chisio im watching juu
  • Bearish - Sanctuary
    Bearish - Sanctuary Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    only thing i dont understand is why spend 8 weeks (5weeks + 3 week ban on necy) to get 1k and no show it the following week for a level 3 land. i mean it would make more sense if it was 1k + Arch... but o well.

im glad we got 1k back :D time to make IG'S BABY
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Vindi always said they would no show 1k in order to defend against Legendary. Not sure why. Considering Vindi eats Ironguards like candy, its the best land for them.

Not like there is not people in Regi to make IG's for us b:cute
    Makes perfect sense. They don't have to throw a land
    every week (possibly a city). Now they can fight LG at their leisure...

^ Bingo b:victory
    only thing i dont understand is why spend 8 weeks (5weeks + 3 week ban on necy) to get 1k and no show it the following week for a level 3 land. i mean it would make more sense if it was 1k + Arch... but o well.

im glad we got 1k back :D time to make IG'S BABY

It was to show we could b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    But now they hases Sutra land :O
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • TPstar - Sanctuary
    TPstar - Sanctuary Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Date ~ Time ~ Attacker ~ Defender
    7/15 ~ 20:00 ~ Legendary ~ Amplified 10 Mins Winner Legendary
    7/15 ~ 20:03 ~ Paperboat ~ Amplified 6 Mins Roll Winner Amplified
    7/15 ~ 20:06 ~ Darkness ~ Regicide 6 Mins Roll Winner Regicide
    7/15 ~ 20:09 ~ Damnation ~ Corvinus winner Corvinus
    7/16 ~ 20:00 ~ Nefarious ~ Amplified 40 Mins To 1 Hour Winner Amplified
    7/16 ~ 20:03 ~ Raventail ~ Amplified 6 Mins Roll Winner Amplified
    7/16 ~ 20:06 ~ Regicide ~ Amplified 6 Mins Roll Winner Regicide
    7/16 ~ 20:09 ~ Olympia ~ Vindicate 6 Mins Roll Winner Vindicate
    7/16 ~ 20:12 ~ Kill_all ~ Vindicate 6 Mins Roll Winner Vindicate
    7/16 ~ 20:15 ~ Tantarus ~ Vindicate 6 Mins Roll Winner Vindicate
    7/16 ~ 20:18 ~ Enelysion ~ Redraidrs ummm...best Tw Of The Week, I Think Enelysion Wins In About 1 Hour
    7/16 ~ 20:21 ~ Angeles ~ Jollibee 2nd Best Tw Of The Week, I Think Jollibee Wins In 1 Hour And 30 Minutes Or Longer
    7/17 ~ 20:00 ~ Amplified ~ Legendary 15 Mins Winner Legendary
    7/17 ~ 20:03 ~ Vindicate ~ Legendary 10 Mins Winner Vindicate
  • Kurushimii - Sanctuary
    Kurushimii - Sanctuary Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    b:shocked TP do you ever sleep ?
  • Roly - Sanctuary
    Roly - Sanctuary Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    The fake Enelysion faction that keeps declaring hostilities on other factions, like LG and Regi is not owned by any member of Enelysion. It was formerly a world boss account that was taken when the former World Boss Executor, let's call him, Blastassiya, left the faction to continue whatever sad things he is now up to.

If you're interested in who the player actually is, feel free to contact me here or in game and I can provide you with further proof as to who the current owner of this fake faction is. Then you can take it up with them. Thanks.

wow ur freaking stupid, the only person u could think of was him, He doesnt have any ****** grudges on leg or regi, bro u one stupid idiot for posting such false info. So gtfo and write some false **** somewhere else.
  • TPstar - Sanctuary
    edited July 2011
    Options
    b:shocked TP do you ever sleep ?

I have odd sleeping pattern. I sleep for 4 hours every 8 to 10 hours.
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited July 2011
    Options
    wow ur freaking stupid, the only person u could think of was him, He doesnt have any ****** grudges on leg or regi, bro u one stupid idiot for posting such false info. So gtfo and write some false **** somewhere else.

lol? What does it have to do with Regi or LG? They are using a false Enelysion faction to declare hostilities on other factions. I'd post the same response if this false faction had done the same to any other faction, but they've chosen Regi and LG. The fact that they've chosen to annoy Regi and LG is irrelevant to me making my post. The only reason I could think it is him is because he's the only one with access to the account.

So why don't you gtfo since you clearly are just raging for no reason? Unless of course you can provide proof that I'm in the wrong here.
  • Roly - Sanctuary
    Roly - Sanctuary Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    lol? What does it have to do with Regi or LG? They are using a false Enelysion faction to declare hostilities on other factions. I'd post the same response if this false faction had done the same to any other faction, but they've chosen Regi and LG. The fact that they've chosen to annoy Regi and LG is irrelevant to me making my post. The only reason I could think it is him is because he's the only one with access to the account.

So why don't you gtfo since you clearly are just raging for no reason? Unless of course you can provide proof that I'm in the wrong here.

well neither can you, he had the account like ages ago and plus 20 people have access to that account so gtfo before u think he's the only one that has access to the account and because u really cant prove that he is the only one that has access to it. BRO wth what am i doing awake at 9am >.> i dun like ya strife b:surrender
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Enough with the name calling and heated discussion (and I say heated with the lack of a better word). Please take it to PMs.
  • Gelfant - Sanctuary
    Gelfant - Sanctuary Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Enough with the name calling and heated discussion (and I say heated with the lack of a better word). Please take it to PMs.

swingin that hammer around today huh ? lol . if you read this thread 90% of it is nonsense and name calling yet has made it 6k+ posts

on topic: good luck to amp this weekend . i'm rooting for you guys . sad to see ganging up on ya's . give em hell!!
  • AckIes - Sanctuary
    AckIes - Sanctuary Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    swingin that hammer around today huh ? lol . if you read this thread 90% of it is nonsense and name calling yet has made it 6k+ posts

on topic: good luck to amp this weekend . i'm rooting for you guys . sad to see ganging up on ya's . give em hell!!

Half of it is Karma

The other half might be non-owing factions trying to get land, in an attempt to be able to join the PVP event.

Amp is gonna have a busy weekend.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Karma? Tell me more about what you mean.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Karma? Tell me more about what you mean.
    leave it qui >.> thats just an ignorant comment of someone whos been fed 2nd, 3rd hand info and swallowing without question. Your in the fac, you know what happens for real, isnt that good enough?
    If karmas real, its making a u-turn and its not at us ;P

Originally Posted by tpstar - Sanctuary View Post
    Date ~ Time ~ Attacker ~ Defender
    7/15 ~ 20:00 ~ Legendary ~ Amplified 10 Mins Winner Legendary
    7/15 ~ 20:03 ~ Paperboat ~ Amplified 6 Mins Roll Winner Amplified
    7/15 ~ 20:06 ~ Darkness ~ Regicide 6 Mins Roll Winner Amplified
    7/15 ~ 20:09 ~ Damnation ~ Corvinus winner Corvinus
    7/16 ~ 20:00 ~ Nefarious ~ Amplified 40 Mins To 1hour Winner Amplified
    7/16 ~ 20:03 ~ Raventail ~ Amplified 6 Mins Roll Winner Amplified
    7/16 ~ 20:06 ~ Regicide ~ Amplified 6 Mins Roll Winner Regicide
    7/16 ~ 20:09 ~ Olympia ~ Vindicate 6 Mins Roll Winner Vindicate
    7/16 ~ 20:12 ~ Kill_all ~ Vindicate 6 Mins Roll Winner Vindicate
    7/16 ~ 20:15 ~ Tantarus ~ Vindicate 6 Mins Roll Winner Vindicate
    7/16 ~ 20:18 ~ Enelysion ~ Redraidrs ummm...best Tw Of The Week, I Think Enelysion Wins In About 1 Hour
    7/16 ~ 20:21 ~ Angeles ~ Jollibee 2nd Best Tw Of The Week, I Think Jollibee Wins In 1 Hour And 30 Minutes Or Longer
    7/17 ~ 20:00 ~ Amplified ~ Legendary 15 Mins Winner Legendary
    7/17 ~ 20:03 ~ Vindicate ~ Legendary 10 Mins Winner Vindicate
    while regi and darkness are fighting amp comes in the tw map and kills off their crystal b:chuckle
    wait wut?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • TPstar - Sanctuary
    edited July 2011
    Options
    leave it qui >.> thats just an ignorant comment of someone whos been fed 2nd, 3rd hand info and swallowing without question. Your in the fac, you know what happens for real, isnt that good enough?
    If karmas real, its making a u-turn and its not at us ;P

while regi and darkness are fighting amp comes in the tw map and kills off their crystal b:chuckle
    wait wut?

b:surrender I thought I fixed that.
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    Lu$t - Sanctuary Posts: 1,005 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    damn i picked the wrong time to quit O.o pvp tourny sounds fun as hell but alas i think im not skilled enough z.z
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero~
  • Fenora - Sanctuary
    Fenora - Sanctuary Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    damn i picked the wrong time to quit O.o pvp tourny sounds fun as hell but alas i think im not skilled enough z.z

hush and come back now, kthanxbai
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    wait wut?

That... would be epic.

Someone should make it happen. b:cool