Rate a Character thread. Hot or Not.

Comments

• VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Grav, 4/5 :3
    I don't think I ever rated your character. (I feel like a creep but one day I stalked you for like 2 minutes and stared at your fash. I don't know if it was on a timer or you were switching it, but it was fun . *u* I just had to tell you that lol.) I think she's very unique in her structure and looks very mature, but still hot for her age, loool. I feel funny saying that, like i'm trying to hit on her. She seems to look younger when she's got her normal hair on though o.o The only thing I can say bad about her is her eyes seem too far up for my taste. :3

Anyway I'm rolling a new archer on the new french server coming out. (and prolly a veno to make some coin even though the TT selling industry is very flooded x__x) I didn't feel like cropping/resizing so here's the link.
    Ignore the hairstyle, I just like the way it looks and it prolly won't be permanent. I'll more than likely switch it to the hairstyle Grav is using. And I'm on the fence with the eyebrows. :l I also think the head needs to be a bit... lengthier? is that the word xD ? It needs to go out and up a bit

Welcome Back! b:victoryb:flower Your archer looks really good, but I don't really care for the eyebrows as you stated. :P Shes pretty though, I really like her eyes. 4.6/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Grav, 4/5 :3
    I don't think I ever rated your character. (I feel like a creep but one day I stalked you for like 2 minutes and stared at your fash. I don't know if it was on a timer or you were switching it, but it was fun . *u* I just had to tell you that lol.) I think she's very unique in her structure and looks very mature, but still hot for her age, loool. I feel funny saying that, like i'm trying to hit on her. She seems to look younger when she's got her normal hair on though o.o The only thing I can say bad about her is her eyes seem too far up for my taste. :3

If I wasn't moving and didn't say anything, then it was probably on timer b:sad

But, yes, the things I like about Grav is how easy it is to change her looks with a simple wig. She can go from looking young to even younger to sexy and sophisticated. I also guess I made her eyes so far up because I have such a round and close together face irl LOL

I like your character a lot :D 4.5/5 The eyebrows do sort of bother me b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Gravi, I think my problem with your char is basically the same one Nightmare has with it. The eyes seem way too high on the face. Or maybe it's just because the head is so long.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Arnenfel - Archosaur
    Arnenfel - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Just stumbled onto this :D. Wish I had sooner, actually. Hmmm... I habs only 2 pretty ones. Or at least, I think they're pretty. Tell me?
    [Linky!] [Linky numero duos]

Number one would be my assasin, Arnenfel and number two would be mah mystic, Amaarael. Whaddya think?
    edited July 2011
    Just stumbled onto this :D. Wish I had sooner, actually. Hmmm... I habs only 2 pretty ones. Or at least, I think they're pretty. Tell me?
    Arnenfel-PerfectWorld.png
    Amaarael-PerfectWorld-1.png

Number one would be my assasin, Arnenfel and number two would be mah mystic, Amaarael. Whaddya think?

They are both pretty similar in appearance, like they could be sisters. I think the look works a bit better for your assassin than your mystic though. They are both kinda cute and innocent looking. There is just something a little "off<" about them though, and I'm not really sure what it is....3.5/5 for the assassin and 3/5 for the mystic. Also if you hit the little picture of the mountain, you can use image codes and post them on here the way I did in my quote. Also please rate the people above you, meaning the person ahead of you and anyone you noticed didn't get a rating.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    You guys skipped my char :< b:surrender

Edit: Grav didnt <3 :>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    You guys skipped my char :< b:surrender

I rated you b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    Cocobelle - Sanctuary Posts: 960 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    @ KuiXing: 9/10
    In my opinion, Kui's chin is too long for her delicate face. The hair suits her, I really like the eye colour and her overall appearance in general. I might have to agree with Grav with this one though, close her eyes a little bit or change her eyeshadow if you want to keep her eyes. She's adorable

@ Graviora: 9.5/10
    As I mentioned before, I always like how Grav looks and from a closer look, she looks very sophisticated. The only suggestion I would give you now is to make the chin a little pointier to make her look more elegant. I actually like the height of your eyes because it shows your char's cheekbones more. Good job.

@ Arnefel: 6/10 for sin, 7/10 for mystic
    Sin: I'm not really a fan of the purple skin colour so I suggest I would change the base colour. It makes her look like a preset. Just a personal preference, I think her top and bottom lip should be a little thicker. b:surrender
    Mystic: The screenshot doesn't show much but based on what I saw, her body's not proportionate with her face. Her colours are a little too white for me. In my opinion, a darker hair colour would make contrast with the porcelain white skin.

So I haven't posted Coco in awhile here, so here she is:

co004.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Thrax - Lothranis
    Thrax - Lothranis Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Coco i LOVE that hat on Coco the long blond hair suits her with teh makeup but she is a little sugary sweet for me. still beautiful but her head is a little short and wide like its a tiny bit squished. 7/10

Heres my Wizzy i tried to make her look a lil realistic did i succeed?. Feedback?

2011-07-0622-33-16.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?' 'Supposing it didn't,' said Pooh. After careful thought Piglet was comforted by this
  • Synsae - Sanctuary
    Synsae - Sanctuary Posts: 651 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    @ Coco - Going to give her an 4.5/5 ... she's cute, but I think that hair set makes her face look a bit too wide for my taste

@ Thrax - 4.5/5 as well, you did a good job of making her look realistic, however it kinda looks like her head caves in a bit between the eyebrows and the forehead

Here's an archer I made on one of the new servers (I just wanted to check it out so sometime in the future... I am probably going to delete her and move her to Sanctuary as I would like to keep my characters all on the same server)

PWIMaine.jpg
    PWIMaine2.jpg

So give my your critics on her so when I bring her to Sanctuary I can make those changes...
    though one thing I will not change is her hair color (unless it's to get a better effect that I am looking for... my attempt was to give her purple hair that deceptively looks like black hair)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Silvychar
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    @Sinsae, try bring her eyes closer and make her chin smaller, see what you can get from it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Synsae - Sanctuary
    edited July 2011
    @ Renza, well, she does look better with her eyes closer together (thanks for that tip), however, I didn't think she looked good with a smaller chin

PWIMaine3.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    edited July 2011
    @ Coco - Going to give her an 4.5/5 ... she's cute, but I think that hair set makes her face look a bit too wide for my taste

Thank you. I made Coco look like a doll, thus why her face may seem wide b:surrender.

For your archer, I think her chin is too long and her eyeballs are too small to fit the wide gap. Try making her eyes less wide and make them a little closer. I also think the hair color could be changed. But I really like her lips. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Synsae - Sanctuary
    edited July 2011
    Thank you. I made Coco look like a doll, thus why her face may seem wide b:surrender.

For your archer, I think her chin is too long and her eyeballs are too small to fit the wide gap. Try making her eyes less wide and make them a little closer. I also think the hair color could be changed. But I really like her lips. b:cute

You're welcome, and yeah, I understood that you made your character look like a doll (and she really does, good job on that)

Also, yeah, I love my archer's lips as well, lol. I did shorten the chin a bit (as much as I could before it started looking weird to me, I'm not changing the chin again) and made her eyes less wide as well as made them closer (had to push the slider all the way to the left, so can't get any closer)... also made the eyeballs a bit bigger... also darkened the hair (I'm still wanting purple hair on her, so it's still purple... it's just a bit closer to black hair now)

I'll have screenshots of her as soon as I give her a name and get her in game on the Sanctuary server
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Synsae: Okay so the chin isn't gonna get changed. xD Maybe try moving her face down a bit then? The lips are up too high and gives her a lil derp face if you don't mind me saying. xD That and she seems to have very unattractive bags under her eyes from.. a long day of drinking? o_O And like coco said, try making her eyeballs a bit bigger. I like her colours though and her body is nice too :3

Okay my final edit on my Archer.
    I was gonna change the eyebrows but they grew on me. I HAVE to have them. They are too cute.

nuc8i.png

vcf1v.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os
  • Synsae - Sanctuary
    edited July 2011
    Synsae: Okay so the chin isn't gonna get changed. xD Maybe try moving her face down a bit then? The lips are up too high and gives her a lil derp face if you don't mind me saying. xD That and she seems to have very unattractive bags under her eyes from.. a long day of drinking? o_O And like coco said, try making her eyeballs a bit bigger. I like her colours though and her body is nice too :3

I was gonna change the eyebrows but they grew on me. I HAVE to have them. They are too cute.

nuc8i.png

vcf1v.png

Ok, I'll try that... and yeah, I am trying to get rid of the bags under her eyes, I just don't know how (my wizzie has the same problem too)

and 4.75/5 for your archer Niightmare - she's really beautiful and love the light purple eyes... though, something does bug me, I just don't know what... sorry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    edited July 2011
    @ Synsae: Just PM me on Cocobelle/Mistbelle when you're on. I'd like to take a look at your archer. b:cute

@ Night: 8/10
    She's adorable. I love the colours on her a lot but the only thing I don't like about her eyebrows is that they're too thin. It does add cuteness to her but thin eyebrows make you look old. Plus, I've always like that hair b:cute.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    *cries*

My eyebrows are thin irl.
    Anyway joking aside, (well they are thin), thank you for the ratings. :3 I personally loooove her, my fav character yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os
  • Synsae - Sanctuary
    edited July 2011
    @ Synsae: Just PM me on Cocobelle/Mistbelle when you're on. I'd like to take a look at your archer. b:cute

Will do, going to be awhile.... naming characters has never been one of my strong suits
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    edited July 2011
    *cries*

My eyebrows are thin irl.
    Anyway joking aside, (well they are thin), thank you for the ratings. :3 I personally loooove her, my fav character yet.

I didn't mean it in a bad way, though. b:cute

@ Synsae: I lost your name due to the TT drops D: so just tell me your char's name or PM me again. Sorry!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Narriru - Dreamweaver
    Narriru - Dreamweaver Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Ok, I'll try that... and yeah, I am trying to get rid of the bags under her eyes, I just don't know how (my wizzie has the same problem too)

eyessp.th.jpg

I used to have issues with bags under my characters eyes.
    The eye choices where the red boxes are in the image might help you.
    Set 1 gives no bags, set 2 gives minor bags, set 3 gives larger bags.
    I took those screenies with higher graphic settings so it
    might be very subtle. Hope this can help with the bags. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    Dorset - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    edited July 2011

nuc8i.png

vcf1v.png

I love this char.....mostly cause she reminds me a bit of my Dors XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <sig by me

yup guys imma back!

I LOVE making sigs. go to Fanatics section "Dorset's Thread of Interesting Things". u request ill create!
    b:shyI LOVE MY HUBBY my best friend HeartandSoulb:heart
  • pprandom
    pprandom Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    This is my first post, so hello everyone!
    Irenea is my psy, i think she is really cute![IMG]file:///D:/Documentos/Imagenes/PWI%20Irenea2.JPG[/IMG][IMG]file:///D:/Documentos/Imagenes/PWI%20Irenea1.JPG[/IMG]
  • pprandom
    edited July 2011
    Sorry how do i post screens?
    i m a bit helpless, snif..
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited July 2011
    pprandom wrote: »
    Sorry how do i post screens?
    i m a bit helpless, snif..
    You have to upload your pic to an image hosting site like Imageshack, then take that url and paste it on here ^^.
  • pprandom
    edited July 2011
    Thank you, here she is

pwiirenea2.jpgpwiirenea1.jpg
  • pprandom
    edited July 2011
    b:cry nooo...!
  • pprandom
    edited July 2011
    pwiirenea1.jpg
    pwiirenea2.jpg

i ll try one more time
    edited July 2011
    There is an edit post button, you know. You can use it modify links. :) Also, it is customary to rate the person who posted before you, especially if you're gonna bury em on another page. :)

@NiightmareXz

Your archer is really pretty! 5/5

@Narriru

I don't know if you meant for us to rate your example pic, but she is really pretty anyway! 4.5/5

@PPrandom
    Your psychic is pretty but she looks a bit preset-y. I dunno. 3.5/5

Now guys prepare to meet the sexiest venomancers you'll ever see. He wants to dance with you, dance the dance of life! I kinda want to make him and dress him in **** fash and go troll a pvp server with him XD Stay low level so they can't kill it. But I dn't have that much time/money on my hands. b:chuckle

2011-07-0721-53-39.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    edited July 2011
    There is an edit post button, you know. You can use it modify links. :) Also, it is customary to rate the person who posted before you, especially if you're gonna bury em on another page. :)

@NiightmareXz

Your archer is really pretty! 5/5

@Narriru

I don't know if you meant for us to rate your example pic, but she is really pretty anyway! 4.5/5

@PPrandom
    Your psychic is pretty but she looks a bit preset-y. I dunno. 3.5/5

Now guys prepare to meet the sexiest venomancers you'll ever see. He wants to dance with you, dance the dance of life! I kinda want to make him and dress him in **** fash and go troll a pvp server with him XD Stay low level so they can't kill it. But I dn't have that much time/money on my hands. b:chuckle

2011-07-0721-53-39.jpg

10/10. WTB Server transfer. b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]