Let's talk FC glitch (read first)

Options

Comments

• Ryuukaze - Sanctuary
    Ryuukaze - Sanctuary Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    This should become a new event! A legion of evil wraith calvary are assaulting Duke Blacke! You must stop them!

In order for it to not lag to ****, make it happen in separate instances, each with a Duke Blacke running for his life!

That would be some event... but most people would let duke die for the lols O_0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    this thread is now about APS.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XCurse - Dreamweaver
    XCurse - Dreamweaver Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Going on and on and on... b:sleep
    just take out hyper stones out, make mobs give 5x times the exp and no one will ever QQ about lvling with the glitch or normal FC b:laugh
    missed " looking for squad for rebirth gamma/ delta run " b:shedtear
  • XCurse - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2011
    Options
    this thread is now about APS.

4.0 Psy FTW b:cool
  • RunicKnight - Heavens Tear
    RunicKnight - Heavens Tear Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    There has not been a single post on frankie, that dragoonz are bannable. It has been asked numerous times, & always ignored.... I get a feeling that not only will this glitch not be fixed, but kept as part of the instance...

There is no other fix for this than completely changing the Boss' AI, which usually happens every second pig year, by Chinese standards of course...

Tho coming to think of it, is there any other Boss in this game, that spawns a mob on first aggro trigger? (Genesiac Blink can't run, and Vampiric Sovereign has no room to get a reset and test this out)
  • Valirah - Sanctuary
    Valirah - Sanctuary Posts: 522 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    There is no other fix for this than completely changing the Boss' AI, which usually happens every second pig year, by Chinese standards of course...

Simple fix would be to just have it spawn Dragoons that give only 1 xp.
  • Yogaxpto - Dreamweaver
    Yogaxpto - Dreamweaver Posts: 273 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options

missed " looking for squad for rebirth gamma/ delta run " b:shedtear

Let's do a gamma then?
    Trolling since September 2008b:victory

Don't worry. I might stop trolling and say something useful... One day....
  • XCurse - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Simple fix would be to just have it spawn Dragoons that give only 1 xp.

making them give 1exp will make the goonz b4 last boss give 1exp/sp too. ijs
  • GohRaL - Sanctuary
    GohRaL - Sanctuary Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    The easiest fix i could think of is to change the boss behavior and make it like he doesnt spawns dragons anymore...

btw im wondering if this flaw appy to every spawning-add boss

LF a squad for bishops boss b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ...i guarantee you, YOUR CHILDREN WILL NOT SEE THE DAY OF YOUR WHITE HAIRS...GOODBYE BLUE SKY (and PW too)

>RETIRED<
  • Valirah - Sanctuary
    Valirah - Sanctuary Posts: 522 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options

making them give 1exp will make the goonz b4 last boss give 1exp/sp too. ijs

There are 10 Glacix Dragoon mobs listed on pwdatabase, of which 2 "exist" in game, 1 from each of two distinct stat groups. I'm assuming that the boss spawns are one of the other 8 so changing them should have no effect on standard mobs.
  • RunicKnight - Heavens Tear
    RunicKnight - Heavens Tear Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    The easiest fix i could think of is to change the boss behavior and make it like he doesnt spawns dragons anymore...

btw im wondering if this flaw appy to every spawning-add boss

LF a squad for bishops boss b:victory

Bishop doesn't spawn on first aggoro notice; other bosses that do that are Genesiac Blink in Lunar, which is a tower that cant move, and Vampiric Sovereign in Nirvana, with foxes. If you know any other tho, feel free to test it, otherwise this is a unique case that won't get the attention needed for a fix...
  • FuriousRico - Harshlands
    FuriousRico - Harshlands Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    80% on a level 100 in 1 day? I hope you do get banned while openly admitting you did the glitch, don't take it personally anybody who continuously abused it should get banned in my books. That's how games usually work, this is a big glitch.

It was on lvl 99 -.-'' and i used 2 sets of hypers meaning 20 activations. And unless you didnt read all i said and just started QQing again nonstop i HYPERED FULL FC RUNS NON STOP. and not dragons.
  • FuriousRico - Harshlands
    FuriousRico - Harshlands Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I did dragons, with like 3 or 4 different squads and Im gonna tell you for your own good.

If you dont have a good squad that can kill all those funckers (cuz spawning 30 is not worth the 12x 1hour time) fast, is better for you to sick to regular FCCs and heads.

Another thing, this is very expensive for a barb prospective. I got from 180k to 220k in an hour, just with repairs bills. Which is equal to a 4hours full delta

Thats what i have been saying do QQ'ers care? no. Why? because they cant do it for them selfs and see how they get whiped in the but for even trying before hiting a point in game where you can kill them in secs. Will they continue crying ? Yes. Will gms do anything about it? Probably not. Will gms do anything about the ridiculous exp you need to hit end game? Of course not.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    There are 10 Glacix Dragoon mobs listed on pwdatabase, of which 2 "exist" in game, 1 from each of two distinct stat groups. I'm assuming that the boss spawns are one of the other 8 so changing them should have no effect on standard mobs.

Click "search more" and you'll see like twenty of that mob. All of them are 89 but one that is level 88. The level 89 ones are for the old frost instance. The only one in the current frost is the level 88 one.

An easy fix would be to change the AI policy of the boss to something else but honestly I don't think this glitch affects PW-CN so the devs don't care about it at all. Even if a glitch does affect PW-CN it takes many years for the devs to fix anything in the game.

If you can't answer "How will doing this make PWE money?" you should have no expectation of that task ever getting done. We're still waiting on 40 vs 40 base wars.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • _Althea_ - Harshlands
    _Althea_ - Harshlands Posts: 352 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Who cares if people use the glitch, really, the game is already ruined TW wise and PvP wise.
    Nobody is gonna fix it anytime soon.
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    If you can't answer "How will doing this make PWE money?" you should have no expectation of that task ever getting done.

b:worried

Fuzzy will never understand this point of view.

Much needs to be fixed, much "seemingly" gets ignored, the panda can't disagree. How about an increase in agro ability for barbs? How about a limit to aps? etc etc etc etc etc... However, honestly, this argument is old. They aren't in the business of shooting themselves in the foot.

Why do so many people think PWI wants to kill the golden goose? b:surrender

edit: sorry, Fuzzy knows thats off topic and shouldn't do such things.
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
    edited July 2011
    Options
    FuzzyWuzz wrote: »
    b:worried

Fuzzy will never understand this point of view.

Much needs to be fixed, much "seemingly" gets ignored, the panda can't disagree. How about an increase in agro ability for barbs? How about a limit to aps? etc etc etc etc etc... However, honestly, this argument is old. They aren't in the business of shooting themselves in the foot.

Why do so many people think PWI wants to kill the golden goose? b:surrender

edit: sorry, Fuzzy knows thats off topic and shouldn't do such things.

Just because an argument is old does not make it wrong. The development of the game is centered around the cash shop and creating new content to attract more players. Fixing bugs is not a priority and neither is class balance.

This bug will be fixed right after they fix the Rebirth entry bug and cleric's magic shell.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
  • fuzzywuzz
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ...and creating new content to attract more players.

Careful Asterelle, u gonna attract more flames than the panda if u keep that up. b:chuckle
    Sig by NowItsAwn
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Careful Asterelle, u gonna attract more flames than the panda if u keep that up. b:chuckle

I never said they delivered *good* new content. They do enough so they can make a blog post about it and put it on face book.

*glares at Pheonix Valley
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    *glares at Pheonix Valley

ugh dnt mention pv...

btw on topic: has there been any official confirmation that this is a bannable glitch?
    Cuz if not, they cant even ban anyone who's been doing it right? because they could just plead they didnt know better
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ugh dnt mention pv...

btw on topic: has there been any official confirmation that this is a bannable glitch?
    Cuz if not, they cant even ban anyone who's been doing it right? because they could just plead they didnt know better

Read the TOS. PWE reserves the right to ban for any reason they want. They don't need to have player permission or announce it before hand.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fuzzywuzz
    edited July 2011
    Options

There has been much talk about it and even more questions. Fuzzy is going to press Frankie for an official reply. b:surrender
    Sig by NowItsAwn
    edited July 2011
    Options
    The real issue is enforcement.
    What would be the point of announcing a policy they won't be able to enforce?
    Do you think they are able to post GMs in every FCC instance to observe what goes on in there?
    Also, what is the benefit to enforcing it again?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fuzzywuzz
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Does the multi-client policy ring a bell Fuzzy wonders? b:question
    Sig by NowItsAwn
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Does the multi-client policy ring a bell Fuzzy wonders? b:question

Hmm, that is a decent point but as far as examples go that policy did nothing to change anyone's behavior. It just gave people permission to continue doing what they were already doing. It basically accomplished nothing.

The no-selling Jones Blessing was an effective policy but that was happening out in the open in west arch where anyone could report it. That policy was effective in forcing people to like PWI on facebook in order to receive the blessing. PWE associates facebook likes to some monetary value because of the advertising.

The FCC glitch is happening in an instance without any outside evidence. I don't see any way for GMs to enforce behavior in FCC without some actual amount of effort.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fuzzywuzz
    edited July 2011
    Options

The FCC glitch is happening in an instance without any outside evidence. I don't see any way for GMs to enforce behavior in FCC without some actual amount of effort.

No offence intended, and forgive Fuzzy if the panda is out of line, but thats a nice 103 avatar you have there now... b:shocked
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Ast has been 103 before I was 101...
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • fuzzywuzz
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Must be the umm.... wobbely pop... the panda has in the fridge b:shutup
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • Kizokui - Sanctuary
    Kizokui - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    No offence intended, and forgive Fuzzy if the panda is out of line, but thats a nice 103 avatar you have there now... b:shocked

Yeah, what kind of response is that? Asterelle has been 103 way before this fcc glitch became widely known.
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    Yulk_owns - Lost City Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options

There really isn't much of a benefit to being 105 outside of stealth and sins already had an easy time solo FCCing up to 105.

Let me get this straight... How can sins actually solo FCC pre-99 ???????????????????????????? I haven't seen one sin actually DO this, I even rarely seen sins solo glacial shade (if I remember right), most of them I squad with back then were unable to even do that, yet my cleric could do that easily.... Maybe for 99 and above they can, but what about the ones before 99????
    I, II and III spark is the most cheesiest skill in PWI and it should be removed or massively nerfed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]