• Katastroff - Dreamweaver
    Katastroff - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    how many is big pull? o.o

80-100 on some maybe a little more
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    i just got 80% in 1 day and a half full fc hypered o noes shall i be expecting the banhammer to knock on my door?

They were referring to, at your level, what would be equitable to 350% for one day in FC. 80% is not even pancake mix to that breakfast. b:bye
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • FuriousRico - Harshlands
    FuriousRico - Harshlands Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I dont know if you saw my other posts i did the fc glitch.. unless your fully OP geared with pots and charms its not worth which takes us back that not everyone can do it .
    If you cant take them down fast its just playing stupid unless the boss spawns less then 70 thats ok for must squads even then the time you take to kill / repairs /hyper time /pots its not for everyone so stick with normal fcing its better if you dont have teams that can kill 100+ dragons
  • scarfaceclaw
    scarfaceclaw Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    This completely breaks TW, as it was meant to be a test of skill, not who can hit 105 first.

No PWI is a test of who can spend the most money.
    What kind of fool pays for a free game.
  • DATALEC - Dreamweaver
    DATALEC - Dreamweaver Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    furious u mean like r9 +12 psy's and hi end gear bms that can duo or solo it with no effort at all lol.
    say again most 50 to 100 might use this glitch have hard time the easy time come when the 101/102 that have all there gear use it to get from 101/102 to 104+ in a matter of no time due to the goonz will not last long enough to cause a problem why do you think theres are lots more 104 people now its not because they been fcing for onths its coz they glitched will pwi do anythin nope its a sad sad day when pwi dont even follow there own rules and bend them for hi level players.
    p.s side note what can you expect from china when they ban time travel movies lmao
  • endlesstorture
    endlesstorture Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    the developers purposely put this glitch a couple months ago. FB109 is comming soon. noobs. This glitch never existed back then until 2months ago!!!.
  • Pytharia - Lost City
    Pytharia - Lost City Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    i just got 80% in 1 day and a half full fc hypered o noes shall i be expecting the banhammer to knock on my door?

80% on a level 100 in 1 day? I hope you do get banned while openly admitting you did the glitch, don't take it personally anybody who continuously abused it should get banned in my books. That's how games usually work, this is a big glitch.
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2011
    furious u mean like r9 +12 psy's and hi end gear bms that can duo or solo it with no effort at all lol.
    say again most 50 to 100 might use this glitch have hard time the easy time come when the 101/102 that have all there gear use it to get from 101/102 to 104+ in a matter of no time due to the goonz will not last long enough to cause a problem why do you think theres are lots more 104 people now its not because they been fcing for onths its coz they glitched will pwi do anythin nope its a sad sad day when pwi dont even follow there own rules and bend them for hi level players.
    p.s side note what can you expect from china when they ban time travel movies lmao

PWI GM: Guys there's a big glitch in FC and people are leveling way way faster then they should see *shows*

DEV: oh nowzzzzz we must fix it quickly

MARKETING: wait.....hyper sales and charm sales are way up

DEV: ....errrrr

PWI GM: ....errrrr

DEV: We have received your information about it...we will get back to you on this "soon"
    BladedZero - Sanctuary

• Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Or, they get hardcore and close the instance completely.

b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Eccii - Raging Tide
    Eccii - Raging Tide Posts: 481 Arc User
    edited July 2011

Ohithere lvl 105 psy o.o
    idk you but gratz :3
    Retired on Barb-
    Currently playing mystic-
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I think, either way, whatever happens to the glitch, will cause QQ rage.

If they remove the glitch, QQ about how it was does no harm since lvls aren't really everything past 101.

If they don't remove it, massive QQ about how its unfair it is to the general player base, even though a lot of people are probably willing to try it if given the chance.

If they close FC completely, which probably won't happen, but PWi has done stupid things in the past, we will get massive QQing from everyone. From people pwrlvling, to people selling pwrlvling services, to basic squads running FC.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2011
    I think, either way, whatever happens to the glitch, will cause QQ rage.

If they remove the glitch, QQ about how it was does no harm since lvls aren't really everything past 101.

If they don't remove it, massive QQ about how its unfair it is to the general player base, even though a lot of people are probably willing to try it if given the chance.

If they close FC completely, which probably won't happen, but PWi has done stupid things in the past, we will get massive QQing from everyone. From people pwrlvling, to people selling pwrlvling services, to basic squads running FC.

It's a pretty bad assumption to think only people level 100+ are using it.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary

• Mikako - Raging Tide
    Mikako - Raging Tide Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited July 2011
  • budi66
    budi66 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Ohithere lvl 105 sin o.o
    idk you but gratz :3

b:laugh fixed
  • GohRaL - Sanctuary
    GohRaL - Sanctuary Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I did dragons, with like 3 or 4 different squads and Im gonna tell you for your own good.

If you dont have a good squad that can kill all those funckers (cuz spawning 30 is not worth the 12x 1hour time) fast, is better for you to sick to regular FCCs and heads.

Another thing, this is very expensive for a barb prospective. I got from 180k to 220k in an hour, just with repairs bills. Which is equal to a 4hours full delta
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ...i guarantee you, YOUR CHILDREN WILL NOT SEE THE DAY OF YOUR WHITE HAIRS...GOODBYE BLUE SKY (and PW too)

>RETIRED<
  • Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear
    Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    ummmm

I think the problem is that:

Nobody damn knows if this will cause a ban.

GMs never explicitly declared it bannable.

And at this point I doubt they will, because they'd have to ban at least 30% of the 100+ population, of which at least 85% are heavy cash shoppers.

If everybody used the glitch, then they'd be completly unable to ban anybody, because they'd kill the game, and all that would be left to do was wait for the chinese devs to fix it, which means a long long time waiting, over a year for sure.

So, is using the glitch bannable or not?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "sorry i hate post like this,im not trolling it,Im freakin gargoyaling it." - OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    "You can't quit untill you try, you can't live untill you die; You can't learn to tell the truth untill you learn to lie
    You can't breathe untill you choke; You gotta laugh when you're the joke
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel ALIVE" - Lyrics (not mine obviously coz I'm dumbb:chuckle)
  • Ladyhellcatq - Dreamweaver
    Ladyhellcatq - Dreamweaver Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    How can anyone who has seen it in person have any doubt that this is absolutely cheating in a way never intended by the game makers and against the terms of service-therefore bannable.
    Worse it is a cheat that only the elite top can easily take advantage of an worse yet is that only 5 of a 6 man squad needs to be elite. This is the ultimate power leveling service.
    In all honesty they really should just put +1 level stones in the boutique for 5$
  • Bellarie - Raging Tide
    Bellarie - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    This is the ultimate power leveling service.

Not really. Because there are very few, if any, who would be willing to risk everything on this. And likewise, there are very few, if any, who would actually risk it by taking up such Plvling offers. This goes double if they are paying for the Plvling, as they risk getting scammed out of their coin in addition to getting banned.

Otherwise, you'd at least see the occasional WC post "buying/selling Dragoons/Goons/FC Goons"
  • Pytharia - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    Not really. Because there are very few, if any, who would be willing to risk everything on this. And likewise, there are very few, if any, who would actually risk it by taking up such Plvling offers. This goes double if they are paying for the Plvling, as they risk getting scammed out of their coin in addition to getting banned.

Otherwise, you'd at least see the occasional WC post "buying/selling Dragoons/Goons/FC Goons"

how does the fact that not many will risk their account over it change that it's a crazy way to gain exp?
  • Bellarie - Raging Tide
    edited July 2011
    how does the fact that not many will risk their account over it change that it's a crazy way to gain exp?

Where did I say that it does? I agree it is ridiculous and should be fixed, but honestly, do you really think they will actually fix a glitch that can get players to endgame faster than even Heads? After all, they make the most money off of endgamers.
  • Pytharia - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    All i was saying is that you said "Not really" to "This is the ultimate power leveling service." but it is. It's sad to think they're not gonna do anything about it even if it is to their profit, 100 is fast enough with heads, this just makes 100+ much easier, i don't see how it's gonna make them much more money from 10x.
  • jaxaether
    jaxaether Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited July 2011

I posted a link yesterday of just this, someone buying dragoons. Again, this happens ALL THE TIME on Sanctuary server. Posted on WC, in the most blatant way possible. I've also heard anecdotally of people taking lower level faction members/alts in to power level on a rotating basis. As of today, even well-known heavy cash shoppers are openly shouting for dragoon squads. It is completely out of control.

Someone posted earlier on this thread that no matter what PWI does, there will be QQing. Well, of course, there is QQing no matter what, over any subject under the sun. But I think perhaps the LEAST disgruntlement would come from them SIMPLY ISSUING A STATEMENT about whether they intend to sanction players using the exploit, or not.

I am completely stymied as to why they haven't already done so. Unless as a well known philospher once said (think it was Sartre), to not answer IS an answer. And there we go.
  • Bellarie - Raging Tide
    edited July 2011
    jaxaether wrote: »
    I posted a link yesterday of just this, someone buying dragoons. Again, this happens ALL THE TIME on Sanctuary server. Posted on WC, in the most blatant way possible. I've also heard anecdotally of people taking lower level faction members/alts in to power level on a rotating basis. As of today, even well-known heavy cash shoppers are openly shouting for dragoon squads. It is completely out of control.

Someone posted earlier on this thread that no matter what PWI does, there will be QQing. Well, of course, there is QQing no matter what, over any subject under the sun. But I think perhaps the LEAST disgruntlement would come from them SIMPLY ISSUING A STATEMENT about whether they intend to sanction players using the exploit, or not.

I am completely stymied as to why they haven't already done so. Unless as a well known philospher once said (think it was Sartre), to not answer IS an answer. And there we go.

Wow, I feel for everyone on Sanctuary. And any other server with idiots who wc for this. And you are right on the QQing, if they removed this, there would likely be people QQing that "you made all non-APS classes suffer by taking away the only way they can catch up to sins" or something like that. It would be reminiscent of when people QQed about the CC exploit being fixed. Which, personally, I find this Dragoon lvling method to be an exploit. And according to the ToS, abuse of glitches and exploits is an offense and bannable.
    In the end, all we can do is take care of our own characters, and try to enjoy the game as much as we still can(If our names aren't being *ed out).
  • jaxaether
    jaxaether Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Wow, I feel for everyone on Sanctuary. And any other server with idiots who wc for this. In the end, all we can do is take care of our own characters, and try to enjoy the game as much as we still can(If our names aren't being *ed out).

You are so right. And at least they're now offering compensation to the innocent people with filtered names.

Of course, there's QQing about that too, go figure, lol.
  • Ryuukaze - Sanctuary
    Ryuukaze - Sanctuary Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Wow, I feel for everyone on Sanctuary.

Thank you b:cry It was time someone saw how torturing it is to be in the server where everyone calls Nirvana "Vana" b:cry

Oh wait... you meant the FCC glitch b:surprised

Yeah thats not good either... but the Vana thing is worse T__T!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SQUISHKASS - Sanctuary
    SQUISHKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited July 2011

Urgh... come to my server... Every FCC wc is for dragoonz... Smb asked for a normal fcc run & they got laughed at & offered a dragoonz run... Also saw wcing for buying dragoonz for nice sums of $...
  • GohRaL - Sanctuary
    GohRaL - Sanctuary Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Those who WC to sell dragoons are either stupid or medium-heavy cashoppers that wont be banned even if they fu.ck with they director manager of PWE. So no problem for them

and what's so bad about calling nirvana vana ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ...i guarantee you, YOUR CHILDREN WILL NOT SEE THE DAY OF YOUR WHITE HAIRS...GOODBYE BLUE SKY (and PW too)

>RETIRED<
  • Ryuukaze - Sanctuary
    Ryuukaze - Sanctuary Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Those who WC to sell dragoons are either stupid or medium-heavy cashoppers that wont be banned even if they fu.ck with they director manager of PWE. So no problem for them

I don't vana explain it

Sounds fruity
    b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SQUISHKASS - Sanctuary
    SQUISHKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited July 2011

There has not been a single post on frankie, that dragoonz are bannable. It has been asked numerous times, & always ignored.... I get a feeling that not only will this glitch not be fixed, but kept as part of the instance...
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    This should become a new event! A legion of evil wraith calvary are assaulting Duke Blacke! You must stop them!

In order for it to not lag to ****, make it happen in separate instances, each with a Duke Blacke running for his life!
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty