Let's talk FC glitch (read first)

Options

Comments

• Pytharia - Lost City
    Pytharia - Lost City Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I've no idea why people would agree with this. It's ****, i'm not a sin, and i know how to do this, and high enough to do it but i choose not to, saying that those who aren't complaining can do it and are doing it. It's quite a big bug and imo people abusing it should be banned.

Even if the people complaining can't do it, they have every right to complain about a glitch that shouldn't be in the game especially if the "rich/high level" abusers are only going to get higher level and even richer by selling it. No, we shouldn't leave the abusers to carry on in peace.

How can it be a good thing? nobody needs the extra levels. (except sins but they already have a huge advantage when it comes to FCC so they have that over the others) It should only be for those who want to get 105 as an achievement, it's sad to have it ruined by people who abuse glitches.

That being said, adding kill count to fcc isn't such a bad idea, the bosses thing is pretty stupid though.
  • Dark_Plague - Dreamweaver
    Dark_Plague - Dreamweaver Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    guys can u answer this for me...

i can log in here on website, but cant log into game, it says wrong user name or password.

does that mean bann?
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Absolute Domain first then IG but this is for those classes that dont have anti stun ie Seeker and others.

Was making sure *winks*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Pytharia - Lost City
    Pytharia - Lost City Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options

i can log in here on website, but cant log into game, it says wrong user name or password.

does that mean bann?

Why the hell are you posting this in this thread?
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    Options

does that mean bann?

O_o
    Why the hell are you posting this in this thread?

^ This rofl xD

Check your email to see if there is something about a potential ban. Or I would Submit a Ticket or try contacting a CM/GM here on the forums. This is not the thread to ask that question in though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    So is it front to back or back to front? I forgot.. help me GM's!
  • Zarni - Dreamweaver
    Zarni - Dreamweaver Posts: 258 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Hahahaha, I love how the highest level sins are complaining about this. So sad, a way to get exp fast that can't be soloed simply by using stealth and 5aps. Because, you know, sins are the only ones who should be able to reach max level in this lifetime.......

I don't care about other people's activities, and I don't agree with cheating, but it's still funny in an ironic way.

From what I have seen, this "glitch" takes some serious gear/skill/money to use (haven't tried it, though it does look like it would be fun). Part of sin-solo-fc haxness is that it actually PAYS coin as well as exp.

As has been said above, to even survive the dragoon glitch you need a squad with a good healer, tank and aoe DD, each must be HP charmed and have a supply of apoths and genie chi. By the level this can even be attempted sins have already been able to solo fc for 5 levels or more. It is only possible in the range where exp gain is so painfully slow that most non-sins simply give up leveling actively (5 stat points for several hundred million exp? **** it, I'll just upgrade gear instead). The only advantage for non-sins at 105 is they can use a detection pot to see the sins (great, now my apoth is in cooldown so I can see clearly what is gonna kill me....).

PWI should just come out and explain how to do it; advertise it as a feature and all the hyper-babies charging to buy heads will charge even more to gear up to goon-zerg-level squad spots. Oh yeah, and give me $10,000 in zen for the idea, it's the least you can do for this million-dollar idea. b:chuckle

b:bye wrong Absolute Domain + Iron Guard and they are dead before you get touched
    hmmm, seems like for about that price one could simply gear up a bit and survive with skill, makes me wish I didn't have ethics......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    the better question is why was that moved here? it was originally its own thread.
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • Zarni - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    Options
    the better question is why was that moved here? it was originally its own thread.

To derail this topic. Or maybe as a veiled threat......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    Options
    a squad with a good healer, tank and aoe DD,

Cleric is only needed for buffs and a res if needed, otherwise worthless becasue done right the mobs instantly drop b:surrenderb:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Sharuum - Lost City
    Sharuum - Lost City Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Why don't they fix the glitch but add an npc there where u can pay coins or maybe a cashshop item to get a quest that spawns a ton of dragoons. Power levelers will be happy, PWE will make money, the glitch will be fixed, and best of all, sins will QQ more.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Cleric is only needed for buffs and a res if needed, otherwise worthless becasue done right the mobs instantly drop b:surrenderb:shutup

If done perfectly mobs will drop fast but cleric BB helps a lot if things don't go perfect.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    Options
    If done perfectly mobs will drop fast but cleric BB helps a lot if things don't go perfect.

We go without Cleric...do or die b:surrenderb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Xyleena - Heavens Tear
    Xyleena - Heavens Tear Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    What I would like to know is if this has been considered bannable or not? I've heard conflicting stories of this but sooo many people in my guild are doing it. If everyone got banned we'd lose half our guild. o.o;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Characters:
    Xyleena | 102 Demon Cleric | Radiance Faction : Main
    Gwendolynne | 101 Sage Venomancer | Heavens Tear
    Delecroix | 101 Demon Assassin | Heavens Tear
    Anatoxin | 8x Future Sage Psychic | Heavens Tear
    Diva | 92 Sage Blademaster | Dreamweaver : Retired
  • naruko1993
    naruko1993 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Hi that knew glitch, thing if its what i think it is I don't get how it will make instant 105s, the darn things are actaully pretty hard to kill and well i got in a frost squad and didnt know about the glitch ontil they used it i forgot who the members of the team was but i couldnt stay very long. The reason i dont get how its isntant 105 is because you pretty much need some epic dd already at 100 or 101 with some seirously bad *** weapons and some good items to help out and to make even more out of it you need some1 who can actually stand there for long enough for the DD to do their job so your looking at a tank with some super awesome defenses/survival abillities or DD thats both super fast and powerfull and the tank has some sorta help items to survive for a few secs. thats as much as i know from what i saw. so in otherwords you cant make good use of the glitch until after u get to around 100+ then if you find a full team of people with super good killling and/orsurvival rate you can get 105 in short time possibly i dunno for sure. until u get all that stuff together your better off doing fcc with hypers on the entire time. by the way it is a glitch so im pretty sure i should say DO NOT USE IT! i was just a fool and didnt know what the squad was doing until a little while into it. b:shocked please gms/mods/whatever dont kick me i was just stupid and didnt know what they were doing i didnt even get much out of it since the squad seemed to not know exactly what to do either. oh yeah the point is you have to do things the proper way before first and either work really hard in the game or get lots of real life money and work that credit card or debit card or whatever your payment method is really hard to get awesome gear.

PS. sorry if the post is to long and goes in circles and is sloppy, I used to be known for leaving long posts in some past guilds i was in.
  • Zarni - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Cleric is only needed for buffs and a res if needed, otherwise worthless becasue done right the mobs instantly drop
    We go without Cleric...do or die

Also, even the most OP squads wipe...It is frickin hilarious!!!

epic......

Anyway, if you want to spend more time leveling and less time dead, a cleric (or if you insist on only using one for buffs, a mystic or even a psy heal can provide a bit of wiggle room to prevent wipes). If you enjoy squad wipes (and really, who doesn't like a good one now and then?) then more power to ya!

(and lol at not being able to quote all your smilies, apparently there's a mechanic to keep people from quoting rose too many times.....)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    Options
    epic......

Anyway, if you want to spend more time leveling and less time dead, a cleric (or if you insist on only using one for buffs, a mystic or even a psy heal can provide a bit of wiggle room to prevent wipes). If you enjoy squad wipes (and really, who doesn't like a good one now and then?) then more power to ya!

(and lol at not being able to quote all your smilies, apparently there's a mechanic to keep people from quoting rose too many times.....)

Death is rare when doing this b:chuckle

And yeah, I like to keep quoting me to a minimum in order to to infringe on any copyrighting issues b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Xyleena - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2011
    Options
    What I would like to know is if this has been considered bannable or not? I've heard conflicting stories of this but sooo many people in my guild are doing it. If everyone got banned we'd lose half our guild. o.o;

Quoting myself cause I think it was missed... if not, sorreh! Just would like to know so I can like tell my guildies to stop, I really don't want to lose em all. >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Characters:
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    you realize you just narc-ed out your whole faction right?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xyleena - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2011
    Options
    XD!!! Oops, much!!! Its a good thing I'm not in a faction on this account.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Characters:
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Quoting myself cause I think it was missed... if not, sorreh! Just would like to know so I can like tell my guildies to stop, I really don't want to lose em all. >.<
    you think they'll listen?
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ufop wrote: »
    To LenieClarke:
    I take it kind personal because i worked none stop for 8 months or so to be the first level 105 on dreamweaver and the time effort needed to solo fc etc for that long only to see people getting from 101/2 to 104 in a matter of days make me mad.
    Its not people below level 100 that tend to use it but the hi level people that could not be bothered to spend all there time in fc to level but when they heard of this they glitched it because it was easy they have hi end gear and very easy for them to get lots of exp in the 1hr of hyper.
    Do i mind there level ....no do i mind the way they got it YES.
    P.S i dont normally post hence why i only started posting this month and i started a poll on this fc glitch which was removed by the GM's.

Again, what else is new? You think your time and effort matters to PWI or something? Where have you been playing for the last two years? Here's the truth: PWI doesn't give a **** how much time you spent on their game.

To all those people who got lvl 5 tomes, Lunar equip, mere weeks before the first wave of packs came out, what did PWI say to them?

How about all those people who farmed hours on top of hours and got their Nirvana gear? Hey look! R8 suddenly costs next to nothing compared and has almost the same base damage as 2nd cast! How about, for almost the same amount of time/coin you slaved over for the past year for Nirvana, you could have had R9! Makes you feel real good you got your Nirvana gear right?

Word of advice - if what you're working on ingame becomes nothing the next week, would you regret all your time spent? If so then stop working on it and wait for a sale/new instance. If not, then maintain that you played for fun and that you have no regrets. Otherwise, how can you keep playing this game?

This latest glitch probably wasn't intended, but it's real consistent with PWI anyway isn't it? How can you feel hurt after all the **** PWI has pulled already? You're supposed to be numb to having your time and efforts stomped on by PWI, (or why would you be playing this damn thing) now it's all so different just because PWI didn't orchestrate it? I love how you make this excuse:

"What if PWI makes R10, it's so unfair that all these people would get it so easily!"

Oh yes think of all the potential R10s! What do you think PWI would do? Really...you don't think they would...put it on sale?! They wouldn't be selling it if few people were at the level to get it would they? R10 will come when people can reach the lvl req as easily as they reached 101. HAHAHA

PWI is just too predictable. See if this were 2 years ago everyone would be sympathetic to you...but...lol...not after all the stunt PWI has pulled. If you worked hard and spent a lot of time you're just asking for disappointment, whether from PWI or elsewhere. Only cuz it's PWI.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • SQUISHKASS - Sanctuary
    SQUISHKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    you think they'll listen?

Nobody cares, I see ppl wcing for dragoon squads.

epic......

I'm sure they bring cleric alts in case of a rez. Otherwise, there is no need for one there. Immunity + nuke & hope you have enough to take them down. Healing won't help with 100 mobs on you.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Healing won't help with 100 mobs on you.
    I can tank 100 mobs with a cleric...
    Are you guys doing it with no clerics also uncharmed? I can't imagine being able to take on large crushing 600 mob pulls without cleric...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Ruvil - Sanctuary
    Ruvil - Sanctuary Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ^
    IG is your Friend, or expel if ur genie is good enough

edit: so fail new page :< (p.s. this is ALL THEORY!!)
  • GriffinJ - Harshlands
    GriffinJ - Harshlands Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    SO let me get this straight... there is a 'glitch/exploit/wiggle of something better then heads' in FC... and there are people that burned their computers/video cards/hard drive up... and it has been there awhile...... AND you have to know what you are doing and people are actually complaining about this? WTMFGDFH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you people need to get a hold on reality... PWI needs to put a disclaimer in FC in order to enter the jail boss room you must sign a waiver that if your computer has problems due to you trying it PW will not be help responsible for your computer.... I say keep it because when you get down to it from some of the posts i been seeing if you level more then once a day you are using jailboss exploit... and PLUS on top of AAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLL that i am sure by now 80% of the people that play this game have used the glitch... oh wait thats right.... they would all be banned but WAIT!!! there i even more to the deal... PWI goes bankrupt because it just banned the whole group of people that kept it functional.... fastest way to end a good thing. I say keep the glitch there. If you can manage to pull it off more kudo's to you but when you die and have to redo it 15 times i willl be laughing.

And frankieraye this is directed to you... Is this glitch actually bannable?
  • Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear
    Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    For those that know this glitch it's game-breaking, there is no chance hat it will be fixed within the next few days, so the damage is done, (or will be VERY soon).

This completely breaks TW, as it was meant to be a test of skill, not who can hit 105 first.

What does everyone thing they are going to do to fix this, and balance the levels again? Or is it going to be "Oh well, don't use it, and deal with the consequences of those that did find and use it"

This post does not break ANY of the ToS, or community rules, so I would hope that it does not get locked, I would like some opinions from players and/or the GMs.

K, difference between r9 101 and r9 105 is 20 stat points and 40-72 hp, and 4 functional atk/def levels... Game breaking, no. Profitable for devs to leave it in, yes. So, will they fix it? Probably not soon.

The glitch has been present in FF since the new version of FF came out years ago, it's only become common knowledge of how to force it in the last few weeks. Whoopdee doo.
    Main:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alts:
    Lypiphera 101 Cleric
    Incompetance 100 Blademaster
    MetalPenguin 101 Seeker

b:dirtySolara_Craft/Disarmonia_Xb:dirty
  • Sharuum - Lost City
    Sharuum - Lost City Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    K, difference between r9 101 and r9 105 is 20 stat points and 40-72 hp, and 4 functional atk/def levels... Game breaking, no. Profitable for devs to leave it in, yes. So, will they fix it? Probably not soon.

The glitch has been present in FF since the new version of FF came out years ago, it's only become common knowledge of how to force it in the last few weeks. Whoopdee doo.

Explain to me how it is profitable? Once ppl hit 105 they will just QQ about having less to do (anyone who would take the time to hit 105 to begin with). They needed it to take forever so people won't just sit in ADC all day and whine.
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Explain to me how it is profitable? Once ppl hit 105 they will just QQ about having less to do (anyone who would take the time to hit 105 to begin with). They needed it to take forever so people won't just sit in ADC all day and whine.
    There's a nice long journey to hit 105, one which I'm sure wizards and psychics, the kind of people that just might benefit highly from this would vie for, therefore would increasingly spend money to attain level 105 instead of do what's still relatively standard which is level at a minimum pace once at 100-102.
  • jaxaether
    jaxaether Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    And frankieraye this is directed to you... Is this glitch actually bannable?

Of course this is a bannable exploitation. Even a cursory reading of the ToS proves this point. The only question is, will PWI actually ban or otherwise sanction players for using the exploit.

If not, one would think others who have been banned for exploiting glitches would have causes of action, since there doesn't seem to be any rational reason beyond monetary for PWI to ignore the constant blatant and brazen WCs for dragoon glitch squads.

At this point, the only people "suffering" are the honest players who refuse to use the glitch unless and until it is officially permitted. And as I have previously posted, contrary to the short-sighted thinking of many here, it is not only those who are too poor, or too dumb, or too lazy, or too friendless, or, you know, dreaded SINS, who are frustrated by this. I got to 102 the hard way, no oracles, no fcc spamming,no cheating, and I'm annoyed as hell.

Am I angry? Not particularly, it's just a freakin video game, what's the point? But I'm not seeing much reason at this point not to take my cash elsewhere, I'll say that much.