[Promotion] Facebook Connect - Receive Jones' Blessing!

Options

Comments

• Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Another thing to try, instead of using the link on the forums, just type jones blessing into google, and select the first link. =| While I said I had no problems getting jones for the past few days, the forum link seems to be causing a problem for me.

The one google hosts comes right up with the server and character selection, and I receive my jones by the time I log on without issue ^^ And I'd like someone to test that, to see if it works for them, as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Ryuukaze - Sanctuary
    Ryuukaze - Sanctuary Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Another thing to try, instead of using the link on the forums, just type jones blessing into google, and select the first link. =| While I said I had no problems getting jones for the past few days, the forum link seems to be causing a problem for me.

The one google hosts comes right up with the server and character selection, and I receive my jones by the time I log on without issue ^^ And I'd like someone to test that, to see if it works for them, as well.

Thats how I've always been doing it since I can never bother to try and find the link b:laugh

Never failed for me that way so far. Hope for people who have been getting the error to confirm if it works for them too b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SoniMax - Sanctuary
    SoniMax - Sanctuary Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options

still the same for me (not working)
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15081871001&dateline=1339865979[/SIGPIC]
    They see me trollin`
    They hatin`
    Patrolling they tryin` to catch me writin` dirty
    Tryin to catch me writin` dirty X4
    My music so loud
    I'm flamin`
  • Ryuukaze - Sanctuary
    Ryuukaze - Sanctuary Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    still the same for me (not working)

Ok then its confirmed the only "fix" working so far is the "make another facebook account"...

Why should people have to do it tho...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SoniMax - Sanctuary
    SoniMax - Sanctuary Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I'll just take a little break from the game till they fix it
    and i hope this will happen soon !!! b:thanks
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15081871001&dateline=1339865979[/SIGPIC]
    They see me trollin`
    They hatin`
    Patrolling they tryin` to catch me writin` dirty
    Tryin to catch me writin` dirty X4
    My music so loud
    I'm flamin`
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Making another FB account worked for me. Did not work for my wife.

How in the world did you **** it up this bad..
  • LordMalis - Sanctuary
    LordMalis - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I have attempted to get the jones blessing over 40 times now cleared web history and browser. it keeps telling me to like forsaken world and then it will not give me blessing even if I do. I just want the blessing please help!!b:cry
  • bodycount77
    bodycount77 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Here u get the real Jones Blessing b:laugh The Other Side of Pain b:cry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMhH3QWuytA

Enjoy it b:chuckle
  • AspenGoddess - Sanctuary
    AspenGoddess - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I have attempted to get the jones blessing over 40 times now cleared web history and browser. it keeps telling me to like forsaken world and then it will not give me blessing even if I do. I just want the blessing please help!!b:cry

Basically the same story... Only if I check on my Facebook page, it shows the post saying that I got mine, but I didn't as the offer page never let me.

Also, when I try to go to the page to "Like" PWI on Facebook as the error said... The only option available is to "Unlike" PWI.

So not only is the Jones Blessing page messed up... it's glitchin Facebook as well.
  • Ocelote - Lost City
    Ocelote - Lost City Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    THIS BLESSING TIHNG IS ANNOYING REMOVE THEM COMPLETLY OR FIX IT, BUT FIX IT RIGHT NOT MOMENTARY FIX b:angryb:angryb:angry
  • Boeman - Heavens Tear
    Boeman - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    this is very stupid..... some can get a jones and some can't. i want pwi to fix this fast b:sadb:angry
  • TCHP - Lost City
    TCHP - Lost City Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    :( now it ask to like PWI, it's already in the like. And it does the same loop over and over, but I get no character/server selection. But I do get Facebook announcement again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rheaunna - Raging Tide
    Rheaunna - Raging Tide Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I have tried two days in a row (have used this previously with no problems) and I get the click *like* which it won't allow me to click and no sign in or allow for FB. So...can't get the blessing and when I try again it tells me I've already gotten it for the day! b:surrender
  • Suaver - Raging Tide
    Suaver - Raging Tide Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    After several several days of much frustration trying different techniques (and even trying a completely different operating system like Linux to try and get the stupid blessing), I finally got one just now.

I made a new Facebook account (mind you this will be the 3rd facebook acct that I have tried to get a blessing on), and it worked.

I had been stuck in the infinite loop of "must like this page" (even though it was liked on both accounts), until yesterday when I started getting stuck in the Facebook Account Exceeded Posts for the Day ****.

So.. give it a shot... I'm sure Facebook will be pleased that Perfect World is overloading their servers with new accounts. b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pink23
    pink23 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    same here suaver had to make another FB in order to get a jones really sux they should fix it but atlest i got one !
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Lol.... I don't have the "like" problem but it is still really messed up. My accounts all use the same facebook account, but it will only let my main char's account get a Blessing atm. Thanks PWI... guess I'm making a bunch of new fake fb accounts too because you guys can't get this thing working.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Yogaxpto - Dreamweaver
    Yogaxpto - Dreamweaver Posts: 273 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    After several several days of much frustration trying different techniques (and even trying a completely different operating system like Linux to try and get the stupid blessing), I finally got one just now.

I made a new Facebook account (mind you this will be the 3rd facebook acct that I have tried to get a blessing on), and it worked.

I had been stuck in the infinite loop of "must like this page" (even though it was liked on both accounts), until yesterday when I started getting stuck in the Facebook Account Exceeded Posts for the Day ****.

So.. give it a shot... I'm sure Facebook will be pleased that Perfect World is overloading their servers with new accounts. b:kiss
    Yeah, use linux and you get a jones.. :)
    I already got mine.. :D
    Trolling since September 2008b:victory

Don't worry. I might stop trolling and say something useful... One day....
  • death2035
    death2035 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    yay, jones+black=warsoul xD

edit: also wow 1st post xD

and not so important question: when friends try to send me mail they say taht my mailbox is full
    but i can recieve items from the AH
    will I be able to get the blessing or I have to clean my inbox? xD

umm right now for me it ain't working at all and i have follwed the steps exactly so pwi you need to go into it and find out why it is not dispensing jones blessing
  • BadRom - Dreamweaver
    BadRom - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options

I'm having this exact same problem.
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    We're still looking into this. It's unfortunately not as simple as the mistake of telling you to Like the FW page -- something is definitely wrong on the back-end and we're working on it as quickly as we can.

Thank you for you patience, everyone.
  • UltraBabe - Harshlands
    UltraBabe - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    We're still looking into this. It's unfortunately not as simple as the mistake of telling you to Like the FW page -- something is definitely wrong on the back-end and we're working on it as quickly as we can.

THX for INFO but how about just make a rollback 1 week ago when it worked i dont care if the ppl that play FW have that bug in theyr pants b:chuckle FW its a girls game anyways b:laugh
  • trugrave
    trugrave Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    i have been having this issue for almost one week and i gotta had it to that suerva guy or whatever (forget ya name) but ill be damned if i tried everything but making a new FB account

so i downloaded three new browsers tried all sorts of methods and nothing worked

i got the greyed out like button

the constant refreshing loop

and the account post exceeded

so my guess is there is possibly a problem with the way they have made changes to the JB site and some FB accounts for whatever reasons are conflicting with it

so go out.. make a new FB account and get ya blessing until the GMs fix it XD
  • Charolinz - Raging Tide
    Charolinz - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options

Dear Frankie,

Could the problem be because of installing the new "LIKE" condition of eligibility to getting the blessing? Many people may already have subscribed or "LIKED" PWI on FB already, and as you know FB only allows you to "LIKE" a page once. Putting a blanket "LIKE" for PWI page as a standard condition for getting a recurring blessing, may be the cause inconsistent looping issues if the linked FB page is already subscribed. Having said that, I have resorted to "unliking" PWI FB page and trying to "LIKE" it on the Jonas Blessing page, only to get relooped.

End of the story, no Jonas for over a week now, and a new FB account didnt help me.

May I suggest you simply remove the whole "LIKE" condition altogether and revert to the previous system (as advertised on the Jonas Blessing page) that you just had to share the pwi page onto your FB page and you got the Blessing.
  • frankmcgrath
    frankmcgrath Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    always problems with this blessing
  • killerella
    killerella Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options

Well, since its still been working for some people and not others, that pretty much narrows it down to a DB issue. Probably a write error or permissions issue.
  • Icingdeath - Dreamweaver
    Icingdeath - Dreamweaver Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Info always helps. I would suggest Pwi does this more often and faster they would get fewer complaints and have happier customers after all word of mouth is the best advertisment otherwise why push the FB issue in the first place? b:bye
  • tr0g
    tr0g Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    The process to obtain the Jones' Blessing is such a pain in the ****. When upon the popup window to log onto Facebook, if you somehow mistype your password and/or get some issue with your web browser caching your logon credential and the window just hang on there and nothing happen you are also charged with already obtaining your Jones' Blessing. This is absurd and ridiculous! Who is in charge of writing such bad programming codes?! b:surrender The codes that count as already getting the Jones' Blessing should be after you have selected your server and character name and confirming it. Get it straight and fix all the most annoying bugs that's somewhat associate with your game please.
  • _Althea_ - Harshlands
    _Althea_ - Harshlands Posts: 352 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Please fix it quickly. D:. b:surrender People need blessings for TW to fight off those nasty R9s. b:cry
  • Worlass - Heavens Tear
    Worlass - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Ugh I always forget how to get Jones blessing
  • _LikeABoss_ - Lost City
    _LikeABoss_ - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Erm is there a way to select what character to send it to?
This discussion has been closed.