ThaFallen, ThaRising

Options

Comments

• _Nuriko_ - Lost City
    _Nuriko_ - Lost City Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I'm sorry, but after reading this i have to facepalm in Kage's direction. You guys are making yourselves look like complete and total idiots along with embarrassing your entire faction. If i was in kage I'd be afraid to admit it after the post your members are making.
    Ahira is a spyb:cryb:cryb:cry
  • angellicdeity
    angellicdeity Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    after he realized eventually they would lose. Retiring early is a smart idea. Either way, I don't blame him, leading a guild efficiently is a tough job, and he's been doing it for well over a year and a half now. Especially Essence... like a bunch of 16 year old boys in there a lot of the time...

I see Amour is posting things he doesn't really understand. Maybe it was because Amour wasn't given Director or Marshall after being a founding member?

But really what you say is inaccurate about loosing.

Essence wouldn't eventually loose. Neither Instinct or Vengeful was capable of facing Essence 1 vs 1. If at any point Instinct and Vengeful wars stacked with a 9 minute window between them, Essence would've successfully defended 2 wars. Thats just how much of a non-factor both guilds were independently.

The only truthful part about your post is the fact that this game offers nothing once you've reached level 105. You practically log in to do 2 or 3 daily quests, do guild administration then log off. It becomes mundane and boring.
  • KedgeSniper - Lost City
    KedgeSniper - Lost City Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Epeens fighting and requesting 1v1 to prove a point.

Caveman history class.
    Essence wouldn't eventually loose. Neither Instinct or Vengeful was capable of facing Essence 1 vs 1. If at any point Instinct and Vengeful wars stacked with a 9 minute window between them, Essence would've successfully defended 2 wars. Thats just how much of a non-factor both guilds were independently.

You know all the rank9 that are now.. Pretty much everyone has rank9 now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Face the fear. Face a war. Face the world.
    Leeching CQ salary since 09'
    Many names, Common Faces.
  • angellicdeity
    angellicdeity Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Epeens fighting and requesting 1v1 to prove a point.

Caveman history class.

You know all the rank9 that are now.. Pretty much everyone has rank9 now.

Right so when essence was capable of holding off "everyone" 1 on 1 what does that say about the effectiveness of rank 9?
  • Shadowroot - Lost City
    Shadowroot - Lost City Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    If you think Ess would've let you keep your land, you're a little silly.

I MADE Essence with Elayne, on November 16th, 2009.

Either way, KageBushi certainly isn't non factor, the lands they have in the top right corner have been 100% their doing. Fighting other guilds like Knights etc, they have established mid-factor rule. The problem is you've pissed everyone in Instinct off, and now that Ess has ditched you, unfortunately it's the end to your weekly paydays. Slowly but surely.

AWWW our beloved amour is finally here speaking on behave of her own faction! I'm Sorry your time in my guild and on my vent wasn't as enjoyable as you would like to be, but i'm sure you can see for yourself if we are a faction made for Essence like everyone said we are b:pleased

If you think Ess would've let you keep your land, you're a little silly ← It seems you didn't read any of my post either on the other threads and btw in the near furture, if you can't read someone's threads all the way through please don't post any thing at all that is just rude!

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1080941&page=11

↑ read the part where i said " Will Essence take our lands? Of course they will, just the matter of time! But i really don't care. " Unless it's too much for your grade 5 reading skills!

It's nice you MADE ESSENCE with Elayne, too bad you can't take all the GLORY that comes with it maybe that's why you went to Instinct and become the director there instead?!?

FYI In case you have not figure it out, EVERYONE IS PISSING OFF SOMEONE ON THIS GAME! o.o so are you any different than any one else?!

LAMO! Like i mentioned before on all my threads i love how everyone likes to make fool of them self and not reading or finding prove before the speak their mind! Perhaps you should stay off the game for good ( including the forum ) Trelmanor! 2 thing you said that make fool of yourself!
    but actually I am sure you will find a way to "out-bid" Instinct again this coming week to protect Archo from the evil guilds that want to take it away from you.

1. http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m582/wtwolfy314/2011-06-1122-10-46.jpg <--look at this in case you can't read the factions name, can you see the color o.o? Pretty sure no one else can bid on Arch other than Instinct or Lionburn next week, SINCE NO OTHER FACTIONS ARE NEXT TO ARCH! So how can anyone fake bid anything on Arch o.O?

lets us assume for a moment that they didn't hold any other land before the bid in Archo (and yes I know that technically they can't and still be able to bid, but this is just an example). that would mean that they spent 90 milllion on a land that returns only 30 mil each week.

2. PLEASE DON'T MAKE ANY EXAMPLE THAT WILL CONTRADICT YOURSELF! ← looks very bad

FOR SKINNARD

I'm failing to understand any of this. Was shadowroot just hoping nobody would notice how bad of a troll it is to waste 60mil of your guild's money for nothing?

↑ Did you even realize what you're saying? i waste 60 mil of my own faction's money from land salary to GAIN ANOTHER LAND ARCHOSAUR
    Perhaps you should wondering why MIDNIGHT wasted 50 mil from his coin purse and GOT NOTHING b:chuckle

At least Amour did kinda recognized that KageBushi isn't a "none faction" guild, after all you were there during each tws we had with Dogma, Knights, Zodians! As for Vengeful i would like to just tell you this FACT:

http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m582/wtwolfy314/SS.jpg <--noticed the amount of ppl show up each tw? ( 7 weeks stright ) o.O from what i understand Vengeful can't even fill up their full 80 slots for each tw!

Another lovely moment from our Vengeful members speak their mind without thinking ↓
    Many things to touch on here...
    Diesel does not enter into silly debates on forums, period, end of story. I wish I had his maturity and class to refrain from it myself LOL

so.......... Who is this o.O? ↓

http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m582/wtwolfy314/DDD.jpg

b:bye
  • Blade_aether - Lost City
    Blade_aether - Lost City Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I once hit the Flying Piggy at the Archo Pet lady for 300k. It was with only genie amps, and it was not a crit, or a zerk.

Blade_Aether
    (>^_^(>O_o)>
  • AngelVeno - Lost City
    AngelVeno - Lost City Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I'm so glad my thread makes ppl twist and jerk their mind just to put down some "personal" thoughts of how and why KageBushi gets to own Arch after Essence and before all the other guilds! b:chuckle

The title of this Thread is called "ThaFallen, ThaRising" anyone care to guess what it actually means?

ThaFallen:

Since i started playing this game over 3 years ago many guilds has come and go with each week's tw, where main target is the "Archosaur"! ←It's not as great as 1k streams in special pots crafting or the high refine stat like all the other lands, but it is the "Main" land on this tw map never the less. ← I guess that makes ppl want to own it so badly. Hence the double attacks or the triple attacks on which ever guild holds control of this piece of territory!

All the previous "Strong" guilds: RageQuit, Conquer, Blood Lust T, GuardianZ, Spectral, YaKuZa, Nagare has fought over this piece of land many times over using various strategies ( temporary alliances, fake Biding, 2x-3x attacks, dramas, abuse the banning system, spying or leaking out tw strategy, change of leaderships ) JUST TO HOLD THIS LAND and the map!

Many guilds has die off due to these various strategies: RQ, BLT was the first 2 to go after CQ, GZ, Spect's triple attack over and over. Once BLT and RQ was out of the picture, the remain 3 guilds starts to fight over each others using the same old strategies. In the end CQ came up on top with GZ follow up behind it's foot steps while Spect struggled to keep up! CQ was the first guild to take control of all the territories before the 1st map reset with Daikoku in charge.

After the 1st reset CQ split into many different guilds, out of it with 2 most known guilds Essence and Kamisama's alliances ( where Elayne take charge of Essence and Midnight takes over Kamisama after Daikoku quit the game ) In this new "Era" the common enemies was already set, Spectral ( Athran ) and GuardianZ ( Shinzoko )! Right away GZ was over power and taken out of the game with Shinzoko ragequit the guild and joined force with Spect ( or maybe kami ). Once GZ was no more, Spect didn't have any chance ( 0% with Dropzio QQ none stop in guild and dropping gears ) to stay on the map, eventually Essence and kami takes over the map just after few short weeks.

↑ During this Era the "None factor" guilds: Harvester ( later on split into ThaClick ) , SG1, Forbiden, RedDawn, Nagare, Yakuza, SamuraSul ( ←my first guild ), Zodian, Dragones ( Koi ), NcN and others

It's suppose to be a common ruling over the tw map between Essence and Kami. But due to ( lack of trust, jealousy of who got the most lands ← include Arch ) Essence being the better guild step ahead on the map, Kami broke off the alliance and started the major war between 2 guilds. (Like i said Essence being the better guild cause of Elayne's ruling ) Eventually Essence takes over the entire map before the 2nd map reset! ← I left SamuraSul and started KageBushi

After the 2nd reset, Kamisama, Spectral ( with Athran quit the game and dropzio took charge lolol ), ThaClick split into many different guilds: UNITY, PokerFace, ShowTimes, ChinaTown, Rogaine and than eventually the combine guilds of Vengeful ( Diesel ) and Instinct ( Midnight ) with the common enemy Essence!

What is the reason Elayne quite the game? ( could it be the constant QQing from others trying to get him banned from the game because they can't figure out how to take him out 1 vs 1 or maybe it's because the constant QQing from others because they are afraid of 1 vs 1 ) Either way, with Elayne gone from the game, Essence has fallen apart into RemIx, Tri-Force ( more of Tri-Force ) and many other has joined Instinct! ( O.O i wonder how many join Vengeful LOL )!

↑ This concludes ThaFallen

↓ Now ThaRising

Who will be the new ruler of this era? Instinct ( maybe ) with high hope of Tri-Force following behind atm. Sorry Vengeful in this case your the "NONE FACTOR" because:

1. Vengeful is all the way down at the map ( lol )
    2. Having Dropzio being the "spokesman" for Vengefui is like milking a cow with your mouth rather than your hands ( that's just nasty and wrong in so many ways ) when I've disprove and make fun of Dropzio so far in all my threads!
    3. Vengeful will never be as good as Instinct ← ( yes i do admit instinct is powerful )
    4. Think Midnight is going to let you stay on the map now Essence is gone o.o?

The Fact is:

I, shadowroot, never was a member or part of the "Fallen Guilds". I'm not a Cs'er like many of you ( or else all my gears would be +10 and higher by now ) I've been offered to join with all the major factions but i choose to stay and be the leader of my own faction(s) instead. Many of you called me a "NONE FACTOR" yea i don't see anyone you could do any better than what i've already accomplished. With many ppl wants to join my faction for what ever purpose! ( b:chuckle how "was" your own guild Adroit, Falon, Calvin? Trelmanor, KedgeSniper, zznogard "who ever you are" care to leave your faction now and start your own and lets compete to see if you all can own 7 lands and Arch like i did? Dropzio, are you going to submit more tickets to get me banned since i've just taken over Arch o.O? )

The Fact is:

I've already told many of you in my previous threads i'll take Arch and my max bid would be 199.9mil. And if any of you want to control Arch more than me, try and outbid me with a 200mil. ( Sadly Midnight didn't ) yea I place a bid of 90 mil on Arch may seem stupid to many of you, AT LEAST i didn't lose 50 mil trying to bid on Arch and can't even own Arch right after Essence has fallen! By the time Instinct come and try to take over Arch from us, KB will be the new Owner of Etherblade ( that is your next move after Arch right Midnight b:chuckle ) Pretty sure i'll be getting a 2x if not 3x attack soon on my lands, as i've mentioned above ↑↑↑↑↑ b:laugh!

The Fact is:

Yes i've taken over Arch without a fight ( actually director showed up O.o ) but if i've not bid on Arch, wouldn't Instinct be taken over Arch without a fight as well b:laugh! Like i said before ↓

http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m582/wtwolfy314/2011-06-1122-10-46.jpg

↑ makes you want to throw up a "NONE FACTOR" outbid Instinct and took control of the Arch right?! ^^

Please post more threads and give me your thoughts and "feelings" o.o just no flames ( Calvin )

who read that overly long post....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:surrender
  • shaderine
    shaderine Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    lol if u dont want read it dont... so why u comment i have no idea ???? b:embarrass
  • sparklyee
    sparklyee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    essnce had 1 or 2 alts in kage thats it and yet again you post with this name and you call us nothing yet your scared to post who you are whats wrong scared of a 95 archer b:victory

Your proper English amuses me. Talk more!
    Have you any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?
  • Trelmanor - Lost City
    Trelmanor - Lost City Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    AWWW our beloved amour is finally here speaking on behave of her own faction! I'm Sorry your time in my guild and on my vent wasn't as enjoyable as you would like to be, but i'm sure you can see for yourself if we are a faction made for Essence like everyone said we are b:pleased

If you think Ess would've let you keep your land, you're a little silly ← It seems you didn't read any of my post either on the other threads and btw in the near furture, if you can't read someone's threads all the way through please don't post any thing at all that is just rude!

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1080941&page=11

↑ read the part where i said " Will Essence take our lands? Of course they will, just the matter of time! But i really don't care. " Unless it's too much for your grade 5 reading skills!

It's nice you MADE ESSENCE with Elayne, too bad you can't take all the GLORY that comes with it maybe that's why you went to Instinct and become the director there instead?!?

FYI In case you have not figure it out, EVERYONE IS PISSING OFF SOMEONE ON THIS GAME! o.o so are you any different than any one else?!

LAMO! Like i mentioned before on all my threads i love how everyone likes to make fool of them self and not reading or finding prove before the speak their mind! Perhaps you should stay off the game for good ( including the forum ) Trelmanor! 2 thing you said that make fool of yourself!

1. http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m582/wtwolfy314/2011-06-1122-10-46.jpg <--look at this in case you can't read the factions name, can you see the color o.o? Pretty sure no one else can bid on Arch other than Instinct or Lionburn next week, SINCE NO OTHER FACTIONS ARE NEXT TO ARCH! So how can anyone fake bid anything on Arch o.O?

2. PLEASE DON'T MAKE ANY EXAMPLE THAT WILL CONTRADICT YOURSELF! ← looks very bad

FOR SKINNARD

↑ Did you even realize what you're saying? i waste 60 mil of my own faction's money from land salary to GAIN ANOTHER LAND ARCHOSAUR
    Perhaps you should wondering why MIDNIGHT wasted 50 mil from his coin purse and GOT NOTHING b:chuckle

At least Amour did kinda recognized that KageBushi isn't a "none faction" guild, after all you were there during each tws we had with Dogma, Knights, Zodians! As for Vengeful i would like to just tell you this FACT:

http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m582/wtwolfy314/SS.jpg <--noticed the amount of ppl show up each tw? ( 7 weeks stright ) o.O from what i understand Vengeful can't even fill up their full 80 slots for each tw!

Another lovely moment from our Vengeful members speak their mind without thinking ↓

so.......... Who is this o.O? ↓

http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m582/wtwolfy314/DDD.jpg

b:bye

LOL shadow... you have been banned before for arranging a fake bid to protect your guilds land... there is always a way to do it again so stop trying to use your brain to convince people it cannot happen again.... you will only hurt yourself
  • SilverMinx - Lost City
    SilverMinx - Lost City Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    This thread has officially reached "too ridiculous to believe status" LMAO

Shadow if that was my Diesel then, oh dear oh my you really showed me, didncha LOL

Oh and Vengeful is duly warned that we can expect KB to come after us, hope you weren't hoping for the element of surprise ;)
  • Trelmanor - Lost City
    Trelmanor - Lost City Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    and yes Shadow I think this will be my last post on the forums but not because you think it should be... but I find myself actually verging on becoming "dumbed-down" to the KB level.

I am not sure how but it seems that KB has somehow found a way to attract all the people to thier guild that actually find a way to post text on the forum that only make sense to them in someway.

Shadow for the sake of your guild..keep your people off the forums and stop trying to convince people that you are some kind of saint it simply comes across wrong and puts your guild in a bad light.

I beg you to stop please because believe it or not I did know quite a few people in KB before I left the game and actually did not have a problem with most of them...

KB is not a bad guild and it would be a shame if a few people that don't know when to stop ruin it for others.

And yes to be fair the same could be said for almost any of the other guilds that post here because most just do it to QQ... there are only a few people on here that tend to say it straight and make sense most of the time (SilverMinx please keep posting)

For gods sake ev1 should just play the game and have fun.. stop the fake bids etc. and seriously stop the QQ'ing about them if they continue.
  • Stupidity - Lost City
    Stupidity - Lost City Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Don't worry I'm here to "safe" the server once and for all with my crew of socially inept no-lifers and middle aged men with far to much spare income.

Oh yeah let the bad smack talk commenceb:cool
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Nice this thread full of Adroit being a d0uche. Show more class. Stopped reading after two pages. I am disappoint. shadowroot is my hero who cares what he does with his coins/rl money it's just a game remember?
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Nice this thread full of Adroit being a d0uche. Show more class. Stopped reading after two pages. I am disappoint. shadowroot is my hero who cares what he does with his coins/rl money it's just a game remember?

b:cry
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • shaderine
    shaderine Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    i understand what you are saying Trelmanor and yes everyone is been as bad as each other But i do not see how my post was in reflect a bad post!

Fake bidding have been going on for along time and think they will always continue, the only problem i see was that, and was unfair, that everyone jumped on essence for no reason. lol just because we asked if we could attack acho with no hard feelings, and the reply was u can try! (and we got a hard beating) And yes the QQing is not just around forums it is in game to, and again i don't think will stop!

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/695/archotw.png/

But there is a lot of hate between the guilds and this will just inspire more hate, but still it will continue. And we all will do and say as much to make the other guild angry lmao

Shadow is not a saint and he does not try to be one, in my opinion, these are just to make people angry like i said before. The difference is that shadow points facts out and the others only have lame insults and made up theories with no proof given. I also enjoy these threads it makes me laugh so much. Our guild is getting a laugh out of it b:laugh

Again in a PvP server u have to have some KoS, better than just pointless killing, they hate us we hate them... fight fight kill kill ... lol it is in our nature, best part it is all done in pixels!
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I'm just quoting this post so you can see how much text you typed because you're proud of your crystal walk. Good job. *pat pat* /facepalm

I'm so glad my thread makes ppl twist and jerk their mind just to put down some "personal" thoughts of how and why KageBushi gets to own Arch after Essence and before all the other guilds! b:chuckle

The title of this Thread is called "ThaFallen, ThaRising" anyone care to guess what it actually means?

ThaFallen:

Since i started playing this game over 3 years ago many guilds has come and go with each week's tw, where main target is the "Archosaur"! ←It's not as great as 1k streams in special pots crafting or the high refine stat like all the other lands, but it is the "Main" land on this tw map never the less. ← I guess that makes ppl want to own it so badly. Hence the double attacks or the triple attacks on which ever guild holds control of this piece of territory!

All the previous "Strong" guilds: RageQuit, Conquer, Blood Lust T, GuardianZ, Spectral, YaKuZa, Nagare has fought over this piece of land many times over using various strategies ( temporary alliances, fake Biding, 2x-3x attacks, dramas, abuse the banning system, spying or leaking out tw strategy, change of leaderships ) JUST TO HOLD THIS LAND and the map!

Many guilds has die off due to these various strategies: RQ, BLT was the first 2 to go after CQ, GZ, Spect's triple attack over and over. Once BLT and RQ was out of the picture, the remain 3 guilds starts to fight over each others using the same old strategies. In the end CQ came up on top with GZ follow up behind it's foot steps while Spect struggled to keep up! CQ was the first guild to take control of all the territories before the 1st map reset with Daikoku in charge.

After the 1st reset CQ split into many different guilds, out of it with 2 most known guilds Essence and Kamisama's alliances ( where Elayne take charge of Essence and Midnight takes over Kamisama after Daikoku quit the game ) In this new "Era" the common enemies was already set, Spectral ( Athran ) and GuardianZ ( Shinzoko )! Right away GZ was over power and taken out of the game with Shinzoko ragequit the guild and joined force with Spect ( or maybe kami ). Once GZ was no more, Spect didn't have any chance ( 0% with Dropzio QQ none stop in guild and dropping gears ) to stay on the map, eventually Essence and kami takes over the map just after few short weeks.

↑ During this Era the "None factor" guilds: Harvester ( later on split into ThaClick ) , SG1, Forbiden, RedDawn, Nagare, Yakuza, SamuraSul ( ←my first guild ), Zodian, Dragones ( Koi ), NcN and others

It's suppose to be a common ruling over the tw map between Essence and Kami. But due to ( lack of trust, jealousy of who got the most lands ← include Arch ) Essence being the better guild step ahead on the map, Kami broke off the alliance and started the major war between 2 guilds. (Like i said Essence being the better guild cause of Elayne's ruling ) Eventually Essence takes over the entire map before the 2nd map reset! ← I left SamuraSul and started KageBushi

After the 2nd reset, Kamisama, Spectral ( with Athran quit the game and dropzio took charge lolol ), ThaClick split into many different guilds: UNITY, PokerFace, ShowTimes, ChinaTown, Rogaine and than eventually the combine guilds of Vengeful ( Diesel ) and Instinct ( Midnight ) with the common enemy Essence!

What is the reason Elayne quite the game? ( could it be the constant QQing from others trying to get him banned from the game because they can't figure out how to take him out 1 vs 1 or maybe it's because the constant QQing from others because they are afraid of 1 vs 1 ) Either way, with Elayne gone from the game, Essence has fallen apart into RemIx, Tri-Force ( more of Tri-Force ) and many other has joined Instinct! ( O.O i wonder how many join Vengeful LOL )!

↑ This concludes ThaFallen

↓ Now ThaRising

Who will be the new ruler of this era? Instinct ( maybe ) with high hope of Tri-Force following behind atm. Sorry Vengeful in this case your the "NONE FACTOR" because:

1. Vengeful is all the way down at the map ( lol )
    2. Having Dropzio being the "spokesman" for Vengefui is like milking a cow with your mouth rather than your hands ( that's just nasty and wrong in so many ways ) when I've disprove and make fun of Dropzio so far in all my threads!
    3. Vengeful will never be as good as Instinct ← ( yes i do admit instinct is powerful )
    4. Think Midnight is going to let you stay on the map now Essence is gone o.o?

The Fact is:

I, shadowroot, never was a member or part of the "Fallen Guilds". I'm not a Cs'er like many of you ( or else all my gears would be +10 and higher by now ) I've been offered to join with all the major factions but i choose to stay and be the leader of my own faction(s) instead. Many of you called me a "NONE FACTOR" yea i don't see anyone you could do any better than what i've already accomplished. With many ppl wants to join my faction for what ever purpose! ( b:chuckle how "was" your own guild Adroit, Falon, Calvin? Trelmanor, KedgeSniper, zznogard "who ever you are" care to leave your faction now and start your own and lets compete to see if you all can own 7 lands and Arch like i did? Dropzio, are you going to submit more tickets to get me banned since i've just taken over Arch o.O? )

The Fact is:

I've already told many of you in my previous threads i'll take Arch and my max bid would be 199.9mil. And if any of you want to control Arch more than me, try and outbid me with a 200mil. ( Sadly Midnight didn't ) yea I place a bid of 90 mil on Arch may seem stupid to many of you, AT LEAST i didn't lose 50 mil trying to bid on Arch and can't even own Arch right after Essence has fallen! By the time Instinct come and try to take over Arch from us, KB will be the new Owner of Etherblade ( that is your next move after Arch right Midnight b:chuckle ) Pretty sure i'll be getting a 2x if not 3x attack soon on my lands, as i've mentioned above ↑↑↑↑↑ b:laugh!

The Fact is:

Yes i've taken over Arch without a fight ( actually director showed up O.o ) but if i've not bid on Arch, wouldn't Instinct be taken over Arch without a fight as well b:laugh! Like i said before ↓

http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m582/wtwolfy314/2011-06-1122-10-46.jpg

↑ makes you want to throw up a "NONE FACTOR" outbid Instinct and took control of the Arch right?! ^^

Please post more threads and give me your thoughts and "feelings" o.o just no flames ( Calvin )
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Faithlezz - Lost City
    Faithlezz - Lost City Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    b:bored
  • CharIieSheen - Lost City
    CharIieSheen - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    This is embarrassing b:surrender

Kage has had some great achievements, no doubt. And personally, I think that the money spent to spit in Instinct's face was well worth every coin. But there's a point where too much talking takes everything and throws it in the trash b:surrender
    I'm tired of pretending like I'm not btchin', a total friggin' rockstar from Mars.
  • Arenaceous - Lost City
    Arenaceous - Lost City Posts: 632 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I just wonder why everyone thinks Instinct feels "spitted in the face". Sure, it was kinda annoying to see we were overbid - for like 10 seconds. But to be honest, I am quite glad we are going to take arch in a real TW and not in a crystal walk against a dead faction. I am glad there was no need to get up at 5 am for a crystal walk into arch, lol.

Under any other circumstances I would have a lot of respect for KageBushis achievements, because quite frankly they did grow a lot as a faction which is not that easy nowadays where everyone with remotely good gear runs to the top factions. But threads like this as well as some posts in other threads make the impression that some KB members, including their dear leader are just extremely full of themselves. It gets to the point were I look forward to wiping them off the map not because they overbid us twice on arch or anything, but because all the "look at us, we are so great"-talking just really gets on my nerves.

Gratz on arch, If you feel the investement was worth it for a week of bragging rights, so be it. As I said, I am fine with having a real fight for arch, and I am really looking forward to next weeks TW, because you - KageBushi - seem to at least able to put up a good fight.

Just saying it again: Be a little more modest and more people would congratulate you instead of shaking their head.
    "Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire."

"Some have said there is no subtlety to destruction. You know what? They're dead."

- Jaya Ballard, Task Mage
  • CharIieSheen - Lost City
    CharIieSheen - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Just saying it again: Be a little more modest and more people would congratulate you instead of shaking their head.

This 1000 times over.

What's sad is that I know several Kage who arent like the boasters displayed on the forums. And its really sad that they will get lumped in with the ones that make them look bad.

Its a good guild. It really is. Some of the best people I have met. And as Arenaceous said, these days building a decently strong faction despite all the bandwagon riders is a good achievement. But all those achievements go to waste when you make the faction look like a bunch of fools publicly. I dont care about guild to guild drama, that happens, and quite frankly, I find it entertaining. But a 1000 word diatribe defending a crystal walk while you have little chance to defend yourself and almost no allies to assist you is just plain foolish and embarrassing. I DO support the effort in rubbing something like out bidding twice into the other's face, but to be completely honest, a "LOLUMAD INSTINCT?" post would have done it so much better. At least then you arent giving your guild a bad name it doesn't deserve.
    I'm tired of pretending like I'm not btchin', a total friggin' rockstar from Mars.
  • Channman - Lost City
    Channman - Lost City Posts: 491 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I just wonder why everyone thinks Instinct feels "spitted in the face". Sure, it was kinda annoying to see we were overbid - for like 10 seconds. But to be honest, I am quite glad we are going to take arch in a real TW and not in a crystal walk against a dead faction. I am glad there was no need to get up at 5 am for a crystal walk into arch, lol.

Under any other circumstances I would have a lot of respect for KageBushis achievements, because quite frankly they did grow a lot as a faction which is not that easy nowadays where everyone with remotely good gear runs to the top factions. But threads like this as well as some posts in other threads make the impression that some KB members, including their dear leader are just extremely full of themselves. It gets to the point were I look forward to wiping them off the map not because they overbid us twice on arch or anything, but because all the "look at us, we are so great"-talking just really gets on my nerves.

Gratz on arch, If you feel the investement was worth it for a week of bragging rights, so be it. As I said, I am fine with having a real fight for arch, and I am really looking forward to next weeks TW, because you - KageBushi - seem to at least able to put up a good fight.

nah as i said before we wont last vs instinct its been proven unless midnight forgets to bid or all of instinct forgets about there tw we will lose lol last TW we had with you guys was like 20mins or less(cant remember the time)

as for all of these insults and QQs i wont answer back cause im done its only a game and im here to have fun not get mad at people thats not me nor who i am so have a nice day and enjoy the game ^^
  • Shadowroot - Lost City
    Shadowroot - Lost City Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Everything i set up to do has been accomplished on this thread for everyone to see how much Instinct and Vengeful members would make fun of KB for a simple crystal walk when knowing in fact if KB have not outbid Instinct on Arch, this same thread would be posted by any Instinct members instead of me. But don't you think its funny why any vengeful members would want to post reply and try to make fool of them self here when they are no where near Arch, like "Trelmanor" can't even post any valid points but CONTRADICTING himself over and over ( btw you said you were done posting why are you still here o.o? ← another contradiction )

Like i said before, KB is set up to take Arch and we did it! ( thou its a crystal walk ) and the fact is everyone knows Instinct will try to take over the map just the matter of time with or without Essence around ( that's the whole reason why Midnight made this guild )!

The things is i've proven myself with so many FACT yet most of you just LOL and make fun of the threads, yet i've not seem anyone could come up with any valid points to "DISAPPROVE" my "FACT" ← more than enough for entertainment!

Like i said before for as long as I'm the leader of my own guild, I'll make sure all my members get the most enjoyment out of this game. KB will continue TW with or without allies ( btw Midnight is planning to somehow trade / give lands to Forbiden so they can help Instinct out with a 2x attack o.o ← true or false? b:chuckle )

Either way enough talk here, KB will see each and everyone one of you on the Battle filed. I'm officially done with this thread! ← that means i wont post any more Trelmano!

P.S Next time if you don't want to read, don't bother to reply ( only show how childish you are when you do reply ) and so sad DROPZIO can't join us on this thread and try to find prove to get me banned somehow b:bye
  • Sunked - Lost City
    Sunked - Lost City Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    sooo... after years of struggling and remaking factions instinct become the strongest guild... maybe ur 'investment' and 'hard work' will pay finally... gratz... enjoy while it last...
  • ChaseyLain - Lost City
    ChaseyLain - Lost City Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    80 mil to own arch for a week before Instinct = WORTH IT

80 mil to make Midnight think his not the only one with the coins = WORTH IT

80 mil to make Vengeful QQ because they can only dream of owing Arch = WORTH IT

80 mil to make everyone see "KageBushi" on their screen when they enter Arch = WORTH IT

80 mil to make any of you post on my thread = PRICELESS!

b:pleased

i had to quote the biggest idiot Lost City has ever had since start of server.

and GG to Midnight for making this fool waste coin. a bit more respect to you for doing what GM s have failed to do. a true coin sink.
  • Sunked - Lost City
    Sunked - Lost City Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    midnight wasted same amount of coinz ijs, and if 100mil is so unimaginable fortune for u/ur guild end game... well maybe consider changing ur money earning strategy cose thats not even 2 decent shards
  • RayOmaga - Lost City
    RayOmaga - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    i had to quote the biggest idiot Lost City has ever had since start of server.

and GG to Midnight for making this fool waste coin. a bit more respect to you for doing what GM s have failed to do. a true coin sink.

Lols why u mad its jus a bid of ingame money nothin else its not like he spend $100 of irl money lol
  • RayOmaga - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    Options
    This thread has officially reached "too ridiculous to believe status" LMAO

Shadow if that was my Diesel then, oh dear oh my you really showed me, didncha LOL

Oh and Vengeful is duly warned that we can expect KB to come after us, hope you weren't hoping for the element of surprise ;)

isnt a supprise its common sense:)
  • RayOmaga - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I'm sorry, but after reading this i have to facepalm in Kage's direction. You guys are making yourselves look like complete and total idiots along with embarrassing your entire faction. If i was in kage I'd be afraid to admit it after the post your members are making.

DO u people understand THAT PWI IS A GAMEEEEE LOL
  • Cheze - Lost City
    Cheze - Lost City Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    It's kinda funny that almost everyone thinks bidding 90m on a land worth 30m a week that they'll hold for only 1 week is negative ROI. Intuitively it may seem true, but if you do the math it is actually the correct move.

We make the assumption that instinct will continue to take kage's land week after week. While this probably won't exactly happen since lvl 2 lands are probably their first priority, it's only to simplify the math without effecting the results much.

By overbidding on Arch it reduces instinct's potential land by 1 this week. actually -30m potential, but it also reduce their land by 1 for all future weeks. Suppose future lands are worth only 10m, that is -10m for instinct in all future weeks. Since Kage has 8 lands total, it would add up to instinct losing a total of 30mil + 7 * 10mil = 100mil for future earnings which is instead earned by Kage. This is at a cost of 90m, which means a net profit of 10m.

If you want to really add it all up. Bidding 90m means kage gets +10m this week, followed by 70m next week then 60m 50m 40m 30m 20m 10m. which adds up to 290m.

Not bidding means they get 70m this week, 60m next week (since instinct was not delayed by 1 week), 50m 40m 30m 20m 10m. which adds up to 280m.

Of course like I said this is assuming Kage is gone in 8 weeks. which most likely will not be true, meaning that they in fact gain more than 8 weeks of delay which turns out to be more than 100mil - 90mil of profit.