ThaFallen, ThaRising

Comments

• Channman - Lost City
    Channman - Lost City Posts: 491 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    no.. kagebushi spent 90m and gets 30m a week back. If he thinks he'll somehow hold it for 3 weeks, he'll break even.. but anything less is money down the drain xD

wow fail at math much loser?
  • Falon - Lost City
    Falon - Lost City Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    b:pleased your own guild ( and the one you belongs to got wiped off map way before mine ) Twice! b:chuckle

Lol'd. I like how clever you think you are.

Btw, Instinct intends to let other guilds have land.

Done posting nao. C: Enjoy whatever land you've got while you've got it.
  • Shadowroot - Lost City
    Shadowroot - Lost City Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Lol'd. I like how clever you think you are.

Btw, Instinct intends to let other guilds have land.

Done posting nao. C: Enjoy whatever land you've got while you've got it.

O.O so why is Instinct want to attck KageBushi and taken over our land if INSTINCT INTENDS TO LET OTHER GUILDS HAVE LAND?? so gonna use that as my sig lol

as i've mention ↑ think before you speak don't be like Dropzio!
  • Falon - Lost City
    Falon - Lost City Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    O.O so why is Instinct want to attck KageBushi and taken over our land if INSTINCT INTENDS TO LET OTHER GUILDS HAVE LAND??

as i've mention ↑ think before you speak don't be like Dropzio!

I didn't say we'd let KB have land. C: There are other guilds y'know.

done for real. going shawping. payce.
  • Channman - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    so what if we at kage lose our land at least we owned some. At least were willing to fight instinct and vengeful and give you guys a TW so whats the problem im pretty sure shadow can spend his money anyway he wants he earned it. yes we know kage wont last against you two in a TW its been proven already but we wont back down cause of it .

@Trelmanor if you think thats bad i got soo many hate pms from instinct and vengeful when we out bid them on essence the first time cause im in kage... people need to remember this is just a game NOT rl
  • Channman - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    oh and my last words before i go haters gonna hate so just keep on hatin just remember instinct and vengeful we at kagebushi love you b:kissb:victoryb:bye
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Adroit you forgot all the other lands Kage owns though, just by owning all of them he still makes that 10m. But if were counting only Arch then yes it would take 3 weeks.

he didn't pay 90m to own all the lands, just the one that gives 30m back a week.
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Skinnard - Lost City
    Skinnard - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I'm failing to understand any of this. Was shadowroot just hoping nobody would notice how bad of a troll it is to waste 60mil of your guild's money for nothing?
    I dodged 200 lightning bolts in a row.
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    @Skinnard - OMG LULU ULTIMATE WEEAPPPOOOON

@Shaderine - your post has far too many !'s in it. Looks like a 14 year old girl wrote it, can't take it seriously.

@Shadowroot - your post is too long and full of things people don't care to read (myself included). I am not sure why you think crystal walking Archosaur is much of an accomplishment. I think Knights winning the PvE TW and Ess vs Spectral back in the day (man what a good TW) were accomplishments, but not this. Whether or not Essence was here your fate would be the same, we just deliver it sooner for the foolishness you've portrayed.

If you think Ess would've let you keep your land, you're a little silly. I MADE Essence with Elayne, on November 16th, 2009. And as for him quitting, be it as it may that this game does not offer very much to the top end player anymore, let's not divulge in the very thought that his quitting was 100% the games fault., or that it was some sort of heroic act. I think he was tiring after the week after week battles, after leading his guild and trying to organize it, after he realized eventually they would lose. Retiring early is a smart idea. Either way, I don't blame him, leading a guild efficiently is a tough job, and he's been doing it for well over a year and a half now. Especially Essence... like a bunch of 16 year old boys in there a lot of the time...

His personality on the other hand... not so impressive.

Either way, KageBushi certainly isn't non factor, the lands they have in the top right corner have been 100% their doing. Fighting other guilds like Knights etc, they have established mid-factor rule. The problem is you've pissed everyone in Instinct off, and now that Ess has ditched you, unfortunately it's the end to your weekly paydays. Slowly but surely.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sparklyee
    sparklyee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I find it funny that KageBushi's spamming of how pro they are -- are only the results of siding with Essence and Essence putting their alts in. Prior to that, KB was nothing more than a non-factor.

Of course, with the disband of Essence, I'm sure KB gained a few more ex-Essence players.

Meaning?

KB, you are nothing without Essence.

Enjoy your time while it lasts. b:victory
    Have you any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?
  • RayOmaga - Lost City
    RayOmaga - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    i believe that essence members can go where ever they want its a game stop QQin lol. we tw for fun nd last night fun was takin over arch deal with it instinct. Btw if we do end up losin all our lands Vengeful we gona come after u:) instinct might be strong but dont expect us to jus give our land up for free we gona fight back. Instinct is strong vengeful isnt as strong as they are ill admit that, reason why its a good plan to attack vengeful if we lose all our land LOL
  • RayOmaga - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    IDC if we hold it for a Week or Two or three I can Finally SAY I WAS IN A FAC WHO HELD ARCH!!!!!!!
  • Sun_Burn - Lost City
    Sun_Burn - Lost City Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    i believe that essence members can go where ever they want its a game stop QQin lol. we tw for fun nd last night fun was takin over arch deal with it instinct. Btw if we do end up losin all our lands Vengeful we gona come after u:) instinct might be strong but dont expect us to jus give our land up for free we gona fight back. Instinct is strong vengeful isnt as strong as they are ill admit that, reason why its a good plan to attack vengeful if we lose all our land LOL

I find it hilarious that you think Kagebushi can put up a fight against Vengeful.b:chuckle
  • Channman - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    sparklyee wrote: »
    I find it funny that KageBushi's spamming of how pro they are -- are only the results of siding with Essence and Essence putting their alts in. Prior to that, KB was nothing more than a non-factor.

Of course, with the disband of Essence, I'm sure KB gained a few more ex-Essence players.

Meaning?

KB, you are nothing without Essence.

Enjoy your time while it lasts. b:victory

essnce had 1 or 2 alts in kage thats it and yet again you post with this name and you call us nothing yet your scared to post who you are whats wrong scared of a 95 archer b:victory
  • Channman - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    I find it hilarious that you think Kagebushi can put up a fight against Vengeful.b:chuckle

we would put up a good fight vs them it would go at least 2 hours

Instinct>Vengeful ijs
  • Channman - Lost City
    edited June 2011

@Shaderine - your post has far too many !'s in it. Looks like a 14 year old girl wrote it, can't take it seriously.

@Shadowroot - your post is too long and full of things people don't care to read (myself included). I am not sure why you think crystal walking Archosaur is much of an accomplishment. I think Knights winning the PvE TW and Ess vs Spectral back in the day (man what a good TW) were accomplishments, but not this. Whether or not Essence was here your fate would be the same, we just deliver it sooner for the foolishness you've portrayed.

If you think Ess would've let you keep your land, you're a little silly. I MADE Essence with Elayne, on November 16th, 2009. And as for him quitting, be it as it may that this game does not offer very much to the top end player anymore, let's not divulge in the very thought that his quitting was 100% the games fault., or that it was some sort of heroic act. I think he was tiring after the week after week battles, after leading his guild and trying to organize it, after he realized eventually they would lose. Retiring early is a smart idea. Either way, I don't blame him, leading a guild efficiently is a tough job, and he's been doing it for well over a year and a half now. Especially Essence... like a bunch of 16 year old boys in there a lot of the time...

His personality on the other hand... not so impressive.

Either way, KageBushi certainly isn't non factor, the lands they have in the top right corner have been 100% their doing. Fighting other guilds like Knights etc, they have established mid-factor rule. The problem is you've pissed everyone in Instinct off, and now that Ess has ditched you, unfortunately it's the end to your weekly paydays. Slowly but surely.

so dont read them? lol and we pissed instinct off way before this

btw it was funny watching Vengeful lose 5v2 to wishess and Soka and call about 10 more+ instinct to kill them
    and still took them like 3 mins to kill wishess
  • Sun_Burn - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    we would put up a good fight vs them it would go at least 2 hours

Instinct>Vengeful ijs

not to sound snub, but we wouldnt know who is better than who there unless venge and Instinct had a tw against each other for giggles. Im no gonna deny instinct/kami is more organized tho, probably because they've been twing together for much longer than Vengeful (as a guild) has.

But I seriously doubt Kage would last 30 minutes, if that. But we wont know for a while since we all know kage will put fake bids to prevent us or instinct from fighting you.
    so dont read them? lol and we pissed instinct off way before this

btw it was funny watching Vengeful lose 5v2 to wishess and Soka and call about 10 more+ instinct to kill them
    and still took them like 3 mins to kill wishess

btw.. i doubt you were there, maybe you were, but wasnt it where me and 1 other vengeful kept like 7 Kagebushi in SZ by Land of Buried Bones? And u guys still called more and some essence lol
  • shaderine
    shaderine Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011

lol do u even know why u put an exclamation mark in a sentence?
    Hahahaha u must not... here let me tell u

The exclamation mark is used to end a sentence or short phrace which expresses very stong feelings

So all them ! as u put it, as u most probably can not spell exclamation mark means that i was feeling very strong about all i said. Lmao is that the best an only comment u can make about my post? This is the lame trolls that u come up with hehehe 14 year old girl good one, so good i better write that down for future use.b:embarrass
  • RayOmaga - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    Lmaoooooooo u had 7 kage in sz vs 1 dude u kno for sure thats a lie i bet i can kill u solo
  • Sun_Burn - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    Lmaoooooooo u had 7 kage in sz vs 1 dude u kno for sure thats a lie i bet i can kill u solo

apparently u cant read. it was me and someone else, yes i died many times but we kept all of u in sz rebuffing over and over again. You can ask Tiger_Lily, she was there. I forgot who else. And it would be pathetic if you couldnt kill me as a sin, I only have +4-5 gears, which makes the 2v7 even more pathetic.
  • RayOmaga - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    Fake Bids lmaooooo we never fake bid lmao vengeful is no where near us how we fake bid to prevent ull from twin against us lols.
  • RayOmaga - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    oh apparently u cant read :D i asked for 1 vs 1
  • Sun_Burn - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    Fake Bids lmaooooo we never fake bid lmao vengeful is no where near us how we fake bid to prevent ull from twin against us lols.
    But I seriously doubt Kage would last 30 minutes, if that. But we wont know for a while since we all know kage will put fake bids to prevent us or instinct from fighting you.l

my god u cant read.
  • RayOmaga - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    point is u cant keep me in sz solo:) dont talk bout wat u did with someone being there.i bet that person was r9+12 probly was a sin too lol
  • Sun_Burn - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    point is u cant keep me in sz solo:) dont talk bout wat u did with someone being there.i bet that person was r9+12 probly was a sin too lol

it was a sin, wasnt rank 9, and kage bushi had 2 sins + 1 yakuza sin.

and I dont deny I can't 1v1 you, much like you can't deny sins are broken. Takes no skill to play. stealth, doublespark, headhunt. wow really hard.
  • RayOmaga - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    u makin ur self look dum cuz i said vengeful is no where near us. u put kage fake bid to prevent us which = Vengeful.
  • Sun_Burn - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    u makin ur self look dum cuz i said vengeful is no where near us. u put kage fake bid to prevent us which = Vengeful.

i said us or instinct, us being in the future when we do get close to ur lands. which will probably never happen since instinct will mop the floor with you before we even get a chance to get near you.
  • RayOmaga - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    u didnt say in the future lol
  • RayOmaga - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    point is we goin after u guys if instinct beat us?
  • Sun_Burn - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    u didnt say in the future lol

didn't think id have to state the obvious, apparently I did for you, sorry I couldn't dumb it down enough.
    point is we goin after u guys when instinct beat us?

fixed a typo.

I suppose I'm done with this thread, ive said everything that people already know, ta ta.