ThaFallen, ThaRising

Shadowroot - Lost City
Shadowroot - Lost City Posts: 27 Arc User
edited June 2011 in Twilight Temple (West)
b:chuckle BTW I'M STILL HERE DROPZIO! ← HOLY **** I'M STILL HERE DROPZIO!

Sorry Vengeful and Instinct, after a year or so worth of money and time spenT you all put down on this game, KageBushi is the 1st to owned Arch after the fallen of the legendary faction Essence! ( we'll miss you Elayne! )

Its funny how Vengeful likes to QQ on WC when they are no where near Arch and knowing 100% sure they will never gets to own Arch for as long as Instinct is around b:laugh! So my question is for vengeful to own Arch, the alliance's of venge and instinct will have to break apart when? b:shocked

http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m582/wtwolfy314/2011-06-1122-10-46.jpg

↑ makes you almost want to throw up right Dropzio? ( Btw, why is it Dropzio always speakING for Vengeful b:surprised, isn't the leader Diesel b:shutup )

↑↑ sorry Midnight, should have bid 200mil like Calvin suggested!!
Post edited by Shadowroot - Lost City on

Comments

• _Nuriko_ - Lost City
    _Nuriko_ - Lost City Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    You realize Knights already owned archosaur once this year to right.
    Ahira is a spyb:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Shadowroot - Lost City
    edited June 2011

Sorry Vengeful and Instinct, after a year or so worth of money and time spenT you all put down on this game, KageBushi is the 1st to owned Arch after the fallen of the legendary faction Essence! ( we'll miss you Elayne! )

Its funny how Vengeful likes to QQ on WC when they are no where near Arch and knowing 100% sure they will never gets to own Arch for as long as Instinct is around b:laugh! So my question is for vengeful to own Arch, the alliance's of venge and instinct will have to break apart when? b:shocked

↑ makes you almost want to throw up right Dropzio? ( Btw, why is it Dropzio always speakING for Vengeful b:surprised, isn't the leader Diesel b:shutup )

o.o please read the above sentence
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    What an accomplishment, spend 200m to hold a land for 1 week (aka get 10m back). So.. 190m for bragging rights for a week (or maybe just a thread in lc forums), I sure hope it was worth it. b:chuckle
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Shadowroot - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    actually i only bid 90 mil b:chuckle 40 mil more than Midnight's 50 mil b:pleased
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    actually i only bid 90 mil b:chuckle 40 mil more than Midnight's 50 mil b:pleased

oh so it costs you 80m for bragging rights.. that totally changes things.
  • KedgeSniper - Lost City
    KedgeSniper - Lost City Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    who cares, At the end your guild will have no land. Just like any random non factor guild.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Face the fear. Face a war. Face the world.
    Leeching CQ salary since 09'
    Many names, Common Faces.
  • Shadowroot - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    80 mil to own arch for a week before Instinct = WORTH IT

80 mil to make Midnight think his not the only one with the coins = WORTH IT

80 mil to make Vengeful QQ because they can only dream of owing Arch = WORTH IT

80 mil to make everyone see "KageBushi" on their screen when they enter Arch = WORTH IT

80 mil to make any of you post on my thread = PRICELESS!

b:pleased
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    80 mil to own arch for a week before Instinct = WORTH IT

80 mil to make Midnight think his not the only one with the coins = WORTH IT

80 mil to make Vengeful QQ because they can only dream of owing Arch = WORTH IT

80 mil to make everyone see "KageBushi" on their screen when they enter Arch = WORTH IT

80 mil to make any of you post on my thread = PRICELESS!

b:pleased

80m for bragging rights. I dunno, any time I was feeling so down that I felt I needed to brag for attention, I was able to do so without breaking the bank. W/e floats your boat :D Making it nice for the rest of us, pwi desperately needs a coin sink and you are taking a step in the right direction!
  • Shadowroot - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    my bank = Land Salary

sorry i manage my coins too well I've money to bid and pay ppl for tw b:cute

o.o why the sour face Adroit? sorry you have to join Instinct after Essence?
  • KedgeSniper - Lost City
    KedgeSniper - Lost City Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    80m for bragging rights. I dunno, any time I was feeling so down that I felt I needed to brag for attention, I was able to do so without breaking the bank. W/e floats your boat :D Making it nice for the rest of us, pwi desperately needs a coin sink and you are taking a step in the right direction!

People do it in PK or Trolling.. But spending your guild funds.. Pathetic.

b:question How much salary does Kagebushi gives
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Face the fear. Face a war. Face the world.
    Leeching CQ salary since 09'
    Many names, Common Faces.
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    my bank = Land Salary

sorry i manage my coins too well I've money to bid and pay ppl for tw b:cute

o.o why the sour face Adroit? sorry you have to join Instinct after Essence?

You manage your coins so well.. AHHAHA b:laugh
    No sour face, this is actually an entertaining thread.. haven't had someone do something really stupid for a while for everyone else to laugh at. What's better is that you are the one that brought it up XD Imma grab some popcorn now =]
  • shatteredhearts
    shatteredhearts Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I just started playing, and I don't even get how that gives you anything but a loss of money.
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    I just started playing, and I don't even get how that gives you anything but a loss of money.

Owning a land means the faction leader receives 10m a week (per land) every friday morning.. although thinking about it, it's a lvl 1 land so he actually gets 30m a week. Psssh it's been a while XD
  • Seared - Lost City
    Seared - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Owning a land means the faction leader receives 10m a week (per land) every friday morning.. although thinking about it, it's a lvl 1 land so he actually gets 30m a week. Psssh it's been a while XD

Ohhh, makes much more sense now, thanks. Doesn't he still lose money though?
  • _Nuriko_ - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    Kage will make about 100m on Friday, he spent 90m to own Arch for one week. So technically its a 10m profit still? But still a waste of money because Kage will lose the land next week.
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    Kage will make about 100m on Friday, he spent 90m to own Arch for one week. So technically its a 10m profit still? But still a waste of money because Kage will lose the land next week.

no.. kagebushi spent 90m and gets 30m a week back. If he thinks he'll somehow hold it for 3 weeks, he'll break even.. but anything less is money down the drain xD
  • KittyTaco - Lost City
    KittyTaco - Lost City Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    no.. kagebushi spent 90m and gets 30m a week back. If he thinks he'll somehow hold it for 3 weeks, he'll break even.. but anything less is money down the drain xD

30mill? from that ss he posted they own like, 7 lands that give 10mill, and arch which gives 30 mill

..so yea it'd be 100 mill each week..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Trelmanor - Lost City
    Trelmanor - Lost City Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited June 2011

LMAO--- nice job Shadow--- you really stuck it to Instinct and Vengeful----

90 million coin to gain back 30 mil before you lose that land next week is simply an amazing investment.

sure hope you aren't an investment banker in real life

but actually I am sure you will find a way to "out-bid" Instinct again this coming week to protect Archo from the evil guilds that want to take it away from you.

Also.... not too sure what makes you think that Vengeful wants Archo... even though I no longer play the game, I still know a few people in that guild and according to my sources they are actually (and yes brace yourself for this revelation) willing to share the map... that would mean that Instinct will have Archo while they try and control cities on the left side of the mp...like 1K streams etc.

Not every guild wants total control of the map... some actually prefer to have on going TW's instead of trying to dominate the entire map.

As for Diesel being leader and Wadzio being the vocal one... maybe Diesel just sees it like this... You are not worth the time and effort to respond to---I never really had anything against anyone in KB while I still played... but the presence of some of your members and your inane responses to WC and forum posts have changed my mind.

While I can't say that I am glad to see that Essence disbanded... I do take some pleasure in knowing that you are no longer going to be allowed to simply hold your precious land w/o a fight... hold on tight KB cause the fight has just begun for you guys.... round up all the TW bid support you can in the hopes of not allowing an Instinct TW bid to succeed for I fear the end of KB on the TW map is near........
  • _Nuriko_ - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    Adroit you forgot all the other lands Kage owns though, just by owning all of them he still makes that 10m. But if were counting only Arch then yes it would take 3 weeks.
  • Trelmanor - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    30mill? from that ss he posted they own like, 7 lands that give 10mill, and arch which gives 30 mill

..so yea it'd be 100 mill each week..

Sorry Kitty but your math is wrong in this case.... remember that as an investment you need to look at each land individually--

the lands that KB has owned prior to this bid have been good investments as they have seen a return on thier original bid... but not true of Archo

it cost them 90 mil to take that land and next week that land will net them 30 mil.. that means that they would need to hold it for 2 more weeks to break even.

just to have it make more sense for you...

lets us assume for a moment that they didn't hold any other land before the bid in Archo (and yes I know that technically they can't and still be able to bid, but this is just an example). that would mean that they spent 90 milllion on a land that returns only 30 mil each week.

So Adroit was correct in his assessment and this bid was not done with any type of thought to guild economics but simply to allow himeself the opportunity to post something in the forum that would stroke his e-peen

Grats goes out to KB for being able to take Archo without having to actually fight for it... I think the same thing happened to Knights as well and I think we all can see the result there too.

Enjoy it while you can lol and ty again Shadow for providing yet another intersting thread on the forum to read.... you continue to amaze me with your insight and judgement.. you are truly an inspiration... I feel we are seeing the emergence of the next Elayne.......
  • zznogard
    zznogard Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    who cares, At the end your guild will have no land. Just like any random NON FACTOR guild.

^ This. ijs imo tbh
  • shaderine
    shaderine Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    so we used 90 mil - the 30mil we get back so 60mil, was it not that instinct lost 50mil because they where out bid? overall it would be a 10mil difference.

with the land owned by instinct i would of bid alot higher than 50mil >.>
    SO we lost the same amount what we would gain in a week!? The great thing is that no one in our guild has complained about this !! Showing the united bond we have!

We get make loads pots, we get our crafting skills lvl'ed up, an i know the cube gets u to archo but not from anywhere on the map! This been worth the money we spent making it a good chioce!!

And with all honesty the money gained by these lands go alot further than TW pay!! Also this is not a bother as the fun of TW is more than any TW pay is worth!

The best point is we are not made up of CS'ers, we are not mostly r9! We are a common mans/woman's (better not be sexist) guild!! Not rushing ppl to lvl, helping in every way we can, treating every member with value from **** gears to lower lvl's. As 1 person from this guild i can only speak, but i am sure many from this guild share the same felling! I am not saying, before someone says it, any other guild is or is not the same. An hope that you share these things in your own guild! Only ask yourself can u say this about your guild?!

But yea it bloody does fell good to own arch, may it only be a week, but we are going fight to keep it!! And even though we are not as strong in gears look how much land we have!!!

HELL YEA WE OWN ARCHO... !!!!b:pleasedb:pleasedb:pleasedb:pleased

And if it is a true statement of the 2 guilds controlling the map it should be reset upon the 2 factions owing all the land!!! As this would only make it fair to the rest of the guilds in PWI.

Also all this banter and arguments between guilds makes people want spend hundreds even thousands dollars to get better gears to beat the other guild ??? If we where all nice and friendly with each other it would not be much of a PvP server and i don't think PWE would like it much as we would not spend all this money LMAO

it was a big disappointment to see essence disband and Elayne was a nice person and the people there ... even though he/they killed me quiet a few times >.> Holding the best guild for a longtime! and instinct or vengful will never be a comparison to there guild.

b:scorn non factor guilds ...sorry that to me is just a stuck up opion to hard working guilds out there.. an KB is not exactly a random guild is it ? just we take ppl cuz they want be in our guild and have fun an not becuse they have great gears and they want be in a guild cuz they are OP!!!
  • HardToThink - Lost City
    HardToThink - Lost City Posts: 967 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    But kagebushi recruits heavy armor mages, baddies. =]
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
    [SIGPIC]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/25yzm05jpg.png/[/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/HardToYawn?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase
  • angellicdeity
    angellicdeity Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I find it funny how people from Instinct, and Vengeful are posting about how it a huge waste.

When Essence was around I'm sure they would go to any length, or spend any amount of coins to prove Essence wasn't unbeatable. They would go to any length to "poke" essence. Now KageBushi is doing it to you guys and your responses are just what they'd expect.

You see... Now with Essence gone who are the bad-guys of the server? Its going to be Instinct or Vengeful unless another sweeping guild pops up from under a rock.
  • Shadowroot - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    I'm so glad my thread makes ppl twist and jerk their mind just to put down some "personal" thoughts of how and why KageBushi gets to own Arch after Essence and before all the other guilds! b:chuckle

The title of this Thread is called "ThaFallen, ThaRising" anyone care to guess what it actually means?

ThaFallen:

Since i started playing this game over 3 years ago many guilds has come and go with each week's tw, where main target is the "Archosaur"! ←It's not as great as 1k streams in special pots crafting or the high refine stat like all the other lands, but it is the "Main" land on this tw map never the less. ← I guess that makes ppl want to own it so badly. Hence the double attacks or the triple attacks on which ever guild holds control of this piece of territory!

All the previous "Strong" guilds: RageQuit, Conquer, Blood Lust T, GuardianZ, Spectral, YaKuZa, Nagare has fought over this piece of land many times over using various strategies ( temporary alliances, fake Biding, 2x-3x attacks, dramas, abuse the banning system, spying or leaking out tw strategy, change of leaderships ) JUST TO HOLD THIS LAND and the map!

Many guilds has die off due to these various strategies: RQ, BLT was the first 2 to go after CQ, GZ, Spect's triple attack over and over. Once BLT and RQ was out of the picture, the remain 3 guilds starts to fight over each others using the same old strategies. In the end CQ came up on top with GZ follow up behind it's foot steps while Spect struggled to keep up! CQ was the first guild to take control of all the territories before the 1st map reset with Daikoku in charge.

After the 1st reset CQ split into many different guilds, out of it with 2 most known guilds Essence and Kamisama's alliances ( where Elayne take charge of Essence and Midnight takes over Kamisama after Daikoku quit the game ) In this new "Era" the common enemies was already set, Spectral ( Athran ) and GuardianZ ( Shinzoko )! Right away GZ was over power and taken out of the game with Shinzoko ragequit the guild and joined force with Spect ( or maybe kami ). Once GZ was no more, Spect didn't have any chance ( 0% with Dropzio QQ none stop in guild and dropping gears ) to stay on the map, eventually Essence and kami takes over the map just after few short weeks.

↑ During this Era the "None factor" guilds: Harvester ( later on split into ThaClick ) , SG1, Forbiden, RedDawn, Nagare, Yakuza, SamuraSul ( ←my first guild ), Zodian, Dragones ( Koi ), NcN and others

It's suppose to be a common ruling over the tw map between Essence and Kami. But due to ( lack of trust, jealousy of who got the most lands ← include Arch ) Essence being the better guild step ahead on the map, Kami broke off the alliance and started the major war between 2 guilds. (Like i said Essence being the better guild cause of Elayne's ruling ) Eventually Essence takes over the entire map before the 2nd map reset! ← I left SamuraSul and started KageBushi

After the 2nd reset, Kamisama, Spectral ( with Athran quit the game and dropzio took charge lolol ), ThaClick split into many different guilds: UNITY, PokerFace, ShowTimes, ChinaTown, Rogaine and than eventually the combine guilds of Vengeful ( Diesel ) and Instinct ( Midnight ) with the common enemy Essence!

What is the reason Elayne quite the game? ( could it be the constant QQing from others trying to get him banned from the game because they can't figure out how to take him out 1 vs 1 or maybe it's because the constant QQing from others because they are afraid of 1 vs 1 ) Either way, with Elayne gone from the game, Essence has fallen apart into RemIx, Tri-Force ( more of Tri-Force ) and many other has joined Instinct! ( O.O i wonder how many join Vengeful LOL )!

↑ This concludes ThaFallen

↓ Now ThaRising

Who will be the new ruler of this era? Instinct ( maybe ) with high hope of Tri-Force following behind atm. Sorry Vengeful in this case your the "NONE FACTOR" because:

1. Vengeful is all the way down at the map ( lol )
    2. Having Dropzio being the "spokesman" for Vengefui is like milking a cow with your mouth rather than your hands ( that's just nasty and wrong in so many ways ) when I've disprove and make fun of Dropzio so far in all my threads!
    3. Vengeful will never be as good as Instinct ← ( yes i do admit instinct is powerful )
    4. Think Midnight is going to let you stay on the map now Essence is gone o.o?

The Fact is:

I, shadowroot, never was a member or part of the "Fallen Guilds". I'm not a Cs'er like many of you ( or else all my gears would be +10 and higher by now ) I've been offered to join with all the major factions but i choose to stay and be the leader of my own faction(s) instead. Many of you called me a "NONE FACTOR" yea i don't see anyone you could do any better than what i've already accomplished. With many ppl wants to join my faction for what ever purpose! ( b:chuckle how "was" your own guild Adroit, Falon, Calvin? Trelmanor, KedgeSniper, zznogard "who ever you are" care to leave your faction now and start your own and lets compete to see if you all can own 7 lands and Arch like i did? Dropzio, are you going to submit more tickets to get me banned since i've just taken over Arch o.O? )

The Fact is:

I've already told many of you in my previous threads i'll take Arch and my max bid would be 199.9mil. And if any of you want to control Arch more than me, try and outbid me with a 200mil. ( Sadly Midnight didn't ) yea I place a bid of 90 mil on Arch may seem stupid to many of you, AT LEAST i didn't lose 50 mil trying to bid on Arch and can't even own Arch right after Essence has fallen! By the time Instinct come and try to take over Arch from us, KB will be the new Owner of Etherblade ( that is your next move after Arch right Midnight b:chuckle ) Pretty sure i'll be getting a 2x if not 3x attack soon on my lands, as i've mentioned above ↑↑↑↑↑ b:laugh!

The Fact is:

Yes i've taken over Arch without a fight ( actually director showed up O.o ) but if i've not bid on Arch, wouldn't Instinct be taken over Arch without a fight as well b:laugh! Like i said before ↓

↑ makes you want to throw up a "NONE FACTOR" outbid Instinct and took control of the Arch right?! ^^

Please post more threads and give me your thoughts and "feelings" o.o just no flames ( Calvin )
  • Trelmanor - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    shaderine wrote: »
    And if it is a true statement of the 2 guilds controlling the map it should be reset upon the 2 factions owing all the land!!! As this would only make it fair to the rest of the guilds in PWI.

lol when Essence was still around people had no problem with them taking over the entire map even though they made it clear that if they did they would not allow for a reset.....

but if the map is controlled by 2 guilds even though these guilds are not as strong as Essence was and could probablty still provide some guilds with some decent TW's you would cry for a reset... only because it is Instinct and Vengeful

People really need to get over themselves.... if you feel that much hatred towards a group of animated characters I suggest that you seek medical attention before you hurt yourself or others in real lifeb:shocked
  • SilverMinx - Lost City
    SilverMinx - Lost City Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Many things to touch on here...

Diesel does not enter into silly debates on forums, period, end of story. I wish I had his maturity and class to refrain from it myself LOL

Gratz KB on Archo, enjoy it while it lasts ;)

Vengeful has never wanted Archo and very happy to have our allies, Instinct, go for it if they want. So if you think it bothers us, believe it or not, we really don't care.

Vengeful is not going for the entire map but we do want a good chunk of it. Nothing too surprising there.

I don't care how others spend their money but we at Vengeful consider the amount bid on whether it is worth going more or less for the land in question. So no we don't "spend any amount of money" - if we did we wouldn't have lost a bid <shrugs>.

We are also braced for Tri-Force to continue the Essence grudge and from the amount of X-Essence I have seen in there, prolly won't be easy ;)

Not sure if I missed any points but meh, gtg a coffee :)
  • Shadowroot - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    Vengeful is not going for the entire map but we do want a good chunk of it. Nothing too surprising there.

So map will be control by Vengeful and Instinct only? b:shockedb:shockedb:shocked Wouldn't that be the same as when everyone getting pissed off at Essence for taken over the entire map??

If everyone is so kind and wanting to share the wealth like you all mention I'm guessing there will be no tw on any factions this coming week correct? Because i'm willing to give up any of my lands ( happy with just one ) as long as Vengeful, Instinct and all others are happy with only just ONE LAND in their name!
  • Falon - Lost City
    Falon - Lost City Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Trolololol at all of this.

You should all listen to Trel, btw. Everything he said is pretty accurate.

b:bye Enjoy slowly being wiped off map, shadowroot.
  • Shadowroot - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    Trolololol at all of this.

You should all listen to Trel, btw. Everything he said is pretty accurate.

b:bye Enjoy slowly being wiped off map, shadowroot.

b:pleased your own guild ( and the one you belongs to got wiped off map way before mine ) Twice! b:chuckle